A Sweet Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSteve
MrSteve
6 Followers

I awoke to the sweet sounds of Amy as she kissed my neck and cheek. She was still on top of my nude body only now on her stomach and I could feel my cock pressed up against her stomach. She lifted her head, seeing that I was awake and kissed me on the lips, her tongue sliding into my briefly before pulling out.

"Morning," she said softly.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"You can't think about anything besides her tits and cunt, can you? And good morning to me, too," she said.

"Sorry," I said sleepily and craned up to kiss her.

"Forgiven."

"Sorry I didn't get a chance to make you cum and feel as great as me," I said softly.

"It's alright; looks like Lisa had a great time though, that bitch."

"Too bad it's over," I said, smiling at Amy.

"Oh shut up," she said giggling. "Or have you forgotten about me?"

"I'm sorry. I just got caught up with all that cunt, squirting cum, and something else," I said, trailing off and feigning forgetfulness.

"I believe the word you're looking for is, let me think, how about tit?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think that'll work."

"She left a note," she said, pointing to a crumpled piece of paper besides us. I picked it up, straightened it out, and read:

Steve: Sorry to leave so soon, but can't let my parents get suspicious. I didn't even get a chance to clean myself off of your and my cum; hope no one notices. Thanks for a lovely time, hope to do it so, that is, if my bitch of a sister will let us, though she's quite a little aggressive, crazy bitch (don't tell her I said that). I never did get to ride that cock of yours like I wanted, but remember, I'm still your beautifully busted sex toy slut, just a cunt for you. Hope you keep that in mind and hope that I'll see you very soon. With love (and drenched pussy): Lisa, your little birch.

"Some message," I noted.

"Too bad she'll never get any again."

"Awww," I said.

"Oh shut up," she said, playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Two questions," I said.

"What?"

"Where'd you get the dildo?"

"Oh that, it's mine.

"You naughty little girl," I scolded.

"That's what you get when you're loaded," she said. "You can finally be able to buy all the things you want to, how you say, pleasure yourself."

"Anything else you have?"

"Maybe," she said quickly, grinning slightly. "And the other question?"

"How come I never knew you were such a wild girl in bed?"

"I wanted our first to be romantic. Guess it's a side of me that I've never been able to show until now."

"Will I get to see that side of you anytime soon?" I asked, a big grin on my face.

"Maybe," she said, grinning back. "But not now."

"Why?" I asked. She leaned down and planted a long, lingering kiss on my lips.

"Call me a romantic dominatrix," she said her hands disappearing downwards.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I like roughness, but there's a time and place, and that's tonight," she said, winking.

"How 'bout now?" I asked.

"This is one of those times where I fall in love with you all over," she said softly, pressing her lips briefly against mine as I felt her hands grab my hardening prick and slid it into her pussy. And with that, we began to rock together, our moans filling each other's mouths as light outside poured in from a window Amy had opened, the sun sinking low into the late afternoon sky. Guess my plans for the day would have to be postponed until tomorrow.

MrSteve
MrSteve
6 Followers