A Sweet Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheeks flame again, which has me continuously self conscious. I'm a stripper blushing shamefully at this man's lewd demands. His eyes rake my flesh, lingering at every tender spot, then fixating on my bare cunt as I comply, hips rotating slowly as I moan and tell him what he wants to hear. I wince as I feel my split, swollen lip and wonder what my pretty face looks like now.

"Mmmm, I loved every hard inch of your cock, sir....you fuck soooo good! I came so hard, over and over!" I whisper hotly, ending with a whorish little squeal as I feel my cunt clench inside and spit out more of his thick jizz. With a smirk, he turns and jumps down from the stage, snapping his fingers at me like a trained pet. I follow, on hands and knees of course, pantyless, in heels and the tight, constricting red latex top I danced in. I move slowly, catlike, every toned, delicate muscle flexing with the promise of firm, satisfying flesh to be spanked, squeezed and bitten, the taste of blood in my mouth as I gingerly lick at my lips.

He motions with a single finger for me to come close and submit as he clips the leash to my collar again. "Kneel," he says softly, his voice so sensual, a tone of tenderness about it, though he has not been tender in the least. I kneel at his feet, watching his movements, feeling a pang of fear as he leans over, merely to reposition my body, so that the kneel is to his liking. I sit on my heels with my thighs wide apart, and my hands behind me, my pretty chin up, and my eyes at attention.

"This is how you kneel to a Master, Candie. I want you to look at me and stay still until I tell you otherwise."

He waits, patient for my reply. "Yes Sir," I answer and it satisfies immediately. I realize those two words will often suffice.

"You are my ball licker, Candie. Say it," he instructs as he leans back in his chair, thighs spread, his sticky sac hanging, and resting on the leather, his spent cock lying against his belly.

"I am your ball licker, sir," I repeat, my voice controlled, contriving an obedient sound, hushed and without hesitation.

"What are you, Candie?" His cruel smirk embarrasses me as he sips his drink, savoring it before swallowing audibly.

"I am your ball licker, sir," I say again, a little more confident of the title.

"No..........you are A ball licker, Candie. You will lick anyone's balls, won't you?" he presses, extracting my humiliation with such skill.

I am hesitant. I know I will have to lick his balls, and the idea shocks me. My boyfriends have never asked that of me. I had no idea, really, that anyone would want such a thing after sex. Now it's so obvious. Of course men want that. I shake my head and receive a wicked slap to my already bruised face.

"Tell me what you are, whore!" His fingers digging into my cheeks as he holds my face, squeezing as I reply.

"I am a ball licker, sir. I will lick..........I will lick anyone's balls." His fingers release as my beautiful eyes fill with tears.

His face shows no signs of pity as he stares, a hard, cold expression as he snarls, "Get your tits out."

"Yes, sir," again suffices as my fingers tremble at the laces, loosening the tight, red latex top, allowing me to lift it up and off.

"No, not like that. Don't take it off."

My head snaps up, looking at him for instruction. He peels the tight rubber down, exposing my huge tits, and pinches my nipples between his thumbs and fingers, pulling me to him, making me gasp at the pain as he studies my expressions, squeezing harder and harder until I can't take it anymore, and scream, chin quivering as tears roll down my cheeks.

"Now lick your cunt mess from my balls."

I nod and feel such relief when he releases my incredibly tender nipples to lean back, relaxing as I lap at his sticky sac, wet faced, smeared up like a used doll, his hands idly playing with my long silky pigtails. I lick the wrinkly skin there, tasting my own cum. Such a sweet, horny flavor, and I am glad for that at least.

After licking his ball sack tenderly for what seems like a long while, I hear him murmur to me, telling me to be thorough. So far, I have focused on the top, sides and undercurve, avoiding the sweaty area up and underneath. I realize he means for me to get up in there and lick, abandoning every human right I thought I had. Silly, naive Candie. He scoots down, lifting his knees, his nice, muscular legs spread, exposing his asshole and perineum.

Then he says the words I have been dreading. The words that have been in the back of my mind.

"Get your slutty little tongue in my ass, now, Candie."

In his ass! His ass!!! I must have looked horrified, as his dark laughter permeates my fog of shock. Suddenly, he has me face to face, pulling the leash on my collar, his nose nearly touching mine. He laughs again before kissing me, deeply, gripping both pigtails in one fist, pulling slowly back until I am sharply arched. I scream rawly as I feel the nipple clamps close around each tender nub.

"Eventually, you will beg to lick me there, Candie. Now let's try again." He pauses to thump the clips, drawing squeals of pain before saying again, "Get your tongue.....in my ASS, Candie". And if that wasn't enough to tear me down to nothing, he commands, "You say yes MASTER."

With tears still rolling down my cheeks in self pity, I say it, all of it. "P-please......Master....... may I lick your asshole?"

His harsh grip in my hair releases, and he brings me face to face once more, his eyes lighted, pleased. "Yes you may, Candie. Let's see how talented your tongue can be."

Inside I am elated, realization washing over me. I say the right words, I do the right deeds, and he will be pleased. Instantly I am somehow released, feeling freer than I have ever felt. My wet little tonguemtip at his pucker, touching lightly, his moan of pleasure urging me on, his cock growing quickly hard again. I clear my mind, like when I first went on stage to strip, pushing all fear aside, going for the brass ring, giving a performance worthy of an award. I screw my whorish tongue up into his ass, deep, wiggling it, frenching it with my pretty little mouth, tonguing so eagerly, and learning how to please my captor with each passing hour.

My tongue is at his ass, balls and cock until I feel like it will simply not function. Long, slow, sensuous licks up the length of his cock, sucking his balls, working back to his ass, being the best little whore slave I can be.

At last he groans loudly, standing abruptly, his hands holding my head, his voice lusty. "Hands back Candie," is all he says before he begins fucking my mouth, fucking my tight throat, my hands clasped tightly, fighting the urge to push him away, to stop him from hurting me.

I know I can't stop him. I gag hard, over and over as he growls and pounds my throat like a cunt, holding my head tight, stopping at last with his cock fully lodged in my throat, erupting another hot load of jizz, forcing every drop into my body.

He falls into his chair, spent and tired, his head back as he mumbles words of satisfaction. Finally, as if he remembers I am here, he looks at me, but with different eyes. His expression is puzzling, and I can't quite pin it down. Angry, perhaps, proud, maybe....proud his instruction was clear. Passion, perhaps? I am so bleary eyed and tired myself, I can't seem to focus.

"What to do about your gooey little cunt?" he says, catching me off guard. "It will be your job to lick up all the seed I spill, Candie. You will worship my cum as you worship your Master."

I nod and whisper, "Yes, Sir," wincing as my lip cracks, splitting again from such violent use.

"Lay back and spread your legs, whore, and dip my cum from your cunt. That's right, very good, Candie, now suck it from your finger...........very good, little slut, close those lips around your finger and moan."

I hum my pleasure at tasting his seed and mine, wishing I could simply shower and go home. I wonder when he will let me go.........I wonder when he'll take off these excruciating nipple clips.....

"Enjoy it, slut. You'll be dipping it from your ass soon," he smirks, as he eyes my tight little pink pucker. His grin chills me as plans for my tight little nether hole pass behind his eyes. He draws his nice leather gloves from a small drawer in the table beside him and slides them on. "Let's see how much more cum you'll be fed tonight, Candie bitch."

Catlike, he crawls up stealthy between my long legs, an animal like growl sends shivers up and down my body. His finger, thick with encasing leather, forces up into my clenching cunt, his other hand at my slender throat, squeezing a bit, his eyes locked with mine. He pumps his hand hard, brutally drilling me, a maniacal expression on his face as he makes me whimper in pain and cum, screwing me so hard, his face reddening with the effort. My throat squeezed harder, porn tits bouncing, and my naughty slutty cunt clenching around his finger.

"Legs in the splits, Candie!" he commands, making me spread wider for his rape, making me expose my tender pussy to his slamming thrusts, my choked yelps only encouraging him.

After cumming over and over, suddenly his wet gloved finger is in my mouth, gagging me, fucking my throat a moment before pulling free. His finger at my quivering damaged lips, pressing. "Ssssshhhhh, suck," he instructs.

He slips the wet finger into my mouth, gentle this time, expecting me to respond. Weakly, I suckle, and his smile relieves me. His hands slide down my body and he lifts me to my feet, hoisting me over his shoulder. My body is limp, exhausted. I hardly remember hitting the pillow and hearing the door click shut and lock behind him.

12