A Sweetheart Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers

"I told Momma that night I was going to marry you when I grew up. She wanted to know what I was going to do with Aunt Fay, was I just going to run her off? I told her I didn't know, but I was still going to marry you.

"One night, I was twelve, maybe thirteen, I was just starting to grow some hair down there. I had just learned how good it felt to rub it. You were at our house. When you left, I remembered something I wanted to tell you.

"When I ran out the back door to catch you, you and Aunt Fay were kissing. She had her hand in your pants. You had one arm under her sweater and the other hand was in the back of her pants. You picked her up and she put her legs around your waist. You carried her to your house and laid her on the table. I stood on the porch and watched.

"You pulled her pants off and put your head between her legs. I didn't know what you were doing, but Aunt Fay sure liked it. I know now. I like it too.

"Then you pushed your pants down to your ankles. Your thing was pointing toward Aunt Fay. I had never seen one. It looked so big.

"Then you stuck it in her! Aunt Fay liked that too. She told you to fuck her, fuck her harder. I thought the table was going to fall down. I was rubbing myself, harder and faster than I ever had before, when something happened to me. I fell down on the porch when I heard Aunt Fay scream I'm cumming. I guess I did too, but I didn't know it then.

"When I got up, you were gone, but I knew I wanted you to do to me what you did to Aunt Fay. I've rubbed myself a million times, thinking about that, but it was never as good as it was that night while I was watching."

I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. Fay and I had often used the only padded kitchen table I have ever seen. We padded it with a half inch of foam rubber covered with naughahyde. The height and angle was just right for me to hit her g-spot or something. She usually started cumming by my third or fourth stroke and would continue until my nuts blew. It never took long. I would have her legs against my chest and between my arms. I gripped her breasts and used them to pull me into her. The tightness of her milking my dick as I milked her tits, it was always a short intense fuck.

Mary went on, "When Aunt Fay died I told Momma that now I can marry you. You will need me. I loved Aunt Fay. I didn't want her to die. You do believe me?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. I know you loved Fay. I know you would not wish anything bad to happen to her. But it did, and it wasn't your fault."

Mary took a deep breath. "Then you started drinking. Mom and Dad made me leave you alone. You had to work out your grief by yourself, that your grief was what was making you drink. If I did anything, it might make you feel guilty, and that would make things worse. We have been so worried about you."

"I realize that now, Sweetheart. I wasn't thinking about anyone but me. I knew they were good and true friends, and their reaction when I said I had quit drinking proved it. I'm sorry for putting you all through it.

Then Mary exploded a bomb. "If you'll let me up, I'll go home. I won't bother you again. I'll tell Mom all of the clothes were too old for me. I don't want them. We can all still be friends, just like we always have been." She would not look at me.

I was stunned. Now SHE is rejecting me, as I did her, after what she said. No, she just does not want me to feel guilty, to be afraid of losing the friendship of her Mom and Dad. She is willing to give up her dream to save me anguish. I took her chin in my hand, forcing her to look at me. "What if I don't let you up?"

"Don't tease me!", with a sob. "Please don't".

I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips while looking in her tear bright eyes. I did it a second time. A third. The fourth, she sort of kissed me back. The fifth, the response was more positive. The sixth, her arms started around me. The seventh, I included all of the desire and passion I felt for her. When we broke, both breathing hard, I put her hand on the erection which had returned.

"I will let you up. I can't keep you flat on your back forever. But if you want me to, I will have you on your back..." I chuckled, "sticking it to you whenever you want me to. Before and after we are married."

My Sweetheart squealed, "Do it!"

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers
12