A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," she replied and then realized what he meant. He was asking for sex.

The haze of sensuousness filling Aiko's mind suddenly dissipated. "You're making me hot too, Stan, but Pimmel and I agreed to stick with the yellow wristbands. We won't change them unless we both agree. As turned on as I am, I'm not sure I want to go any further. It's our first time here."

"Ah, come on," he said in a complaining tone, "don't be so uptight."

It was a poor choice of words. Aiko had offered him a polite no. He had brushed it off.

"That's enough, Stan!" she exclaimed. Now she was clearly annoyed, the pleasure she was enjoying only a few moments ago completely evaporated. "I have to go the lady's room."

"Okay, Manko," Stan said realizing he had overplayed his hand.

'I'm wearing a yellow wristband for God's sake,' Aiko thought. 'Doesn't he know what yellow means?' Then she calmed down. 'I shouldn't be so harsh. This place is all about sex after all. And the truth is I liked what he was doing to me. It felt good. Obviously, he got worked up too. Still, yellow is yellow!'

Aloud she said, "I'm sorry, Stan. We're wearing yellow wristbands. You made feel good and sexy, but I'm not ready to go as far as you want me to go."

"Sorry," Stan said and walked away.

Aiko redid her buttons.

Gerald had noticed the altercation. Concerned for his wife he ended his fondling of Linda.

"What happened?" Gerald asked solicitously as they sat down.

"Nothing to really worry about. Stan just got a little pushy in his search for pussy. I got annoyed. So I stopped it."

"Okay, hon, but I had the impression he was turning you on."

Aiko blushed. "Yeah, he turned me on alright but then he turned me off when he wanted to go beyond what you and I had agreed to."

Gerald held her hand for several minutes until he felt her relax again.

"Are you okay now?" Gerald asked.

Aiko smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay now."

"Good. Satisfy my curiosity," he said obviously changing the subject. "Tell me what you were feeling and thinking until he screwed it up." Gerald said. "I'd like to know. Be truthful. Remember rule 2."

"Okay," she croaked. "As I said, he turned me on. I liked the way his hands explored my body. It excited me, a lot. Satisfied?"

"What excited you?" he inquired. The skilfulness of his hands or the idea that a stranger was exploring your body?"

"A bit of both," Aiko replied.

"Did you get wet?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

She turned her face away and blushed. Aiko had a strong sense of modesty. "Yeah, but you already know that, don't you."

"Yes, I know that but I wanted you to say it," he said. "And what else were you thinking?" he probed "The truth, Aiko. I want the truth."

She hesitated, looked worriedly at her husband.

"Say it," he commanded.

"I didn't really want him to stop, or rather my body wanted him to continue. My mind was stuck on the rules. Stan's mistake was to push me too hard, too soon. I don't know how much further I would have gone, if he hadn't been so pushy."

Aiko felt her mouth go dry at her confession.

Gerald smiled. "Look at it this way, Aiko. He proved what I've been saying all along. You are a very sexy, irresistible woman. I could tell from the look in Stan's eyes, he really wanted to get into you. And I don't mean that figuratively."

Gerald's corny joke broke the tension.

Aiko slapped his shoulder. "Oh you, your jokes are awful but they're appropriate." Her husband had a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. She was her vivacious self again.

"In any case, I've had enough for one night," she declared.

"Let's call it an evening," Gerald suggested. "We stuck our toes in the swingers' water to test the temperature. I think we should cool off and think about it some more before deciding whether or not we want to jump in. Okay?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"In fact," he smirked, "let's go home and cool off with some hot sex."

She smiled. "Oh yeah, I like that idea. I can't wait."

They re-arranged their clothes and left.

* * *

Once they got home, Gerald wrapped his arms around his cute little wife. His arms slid slowly down her back until he was able to grab her bottom, just as Stan had. Then he removed one of his hands to undo the buttons on the front of her dress, exposing her breasts. He fondled them, and kissed them, and suckled on them.

"I saw Stan doing this you. I saw the pleasure in your face. I saw you put your head on his chest and press your belly against him," Gerald whispered.

"Yes," his wife hissed.

"You said your body wanted you to go further. How much further?" He asked.

"I wondered what it would be like to have his cock inside me," she said quietly.

The memory of Stan's intimate groping was lighting her fire again. She could feel Gerald's hard-on press against her. Apparently her confession turned him on too.

"Close your eyes. Pretend I'm Stan," he said hoarsely. "Pretend we're back at the club doing what you two were doing on the dance floor. Pretend we're wearing green wristbands. Pretend we agreed to switch spouses."

Aiko closed her eyes. "Yes," she hissed.

Gerald slipped off the dress' straps from her shoulders and kissed her soft, smooth shoulders. His lips trailed up her neck to beneath her ears. He knew it really turned her on to be nibbled around the ears.

Slowly he lowered her sexy black dress so that her perfect orbs became exposed to his lustful eyes, his wandering hands and his sensually probing lips.

After a few minutes, Gerald slipped his fingers underneath her dress. Then he slid his arms down her back, taking the dress with them. Once, it passed her hips it dropped to the floor, pooling around her feet.

Next he slipped his hands into her panties. He moved them, one to each hip, until the waistband were on his wrists. He pulled his hands down, taking the panties off her hips. The panties dropped to her feet. Now totally nude, she stepped out of them.

Gerald picked up her clothes and tossed them on a nearby chair. "Keep your eyes closed," he said as he quickly removed his own clothes.

He took his wife into his embrace, naked body against naked body. "Pretend we're on the dance floor in the club," he croaked, his excitement growing along with his cock.

"Oh yes," Aiko sighed as a tremor of desire stirred through her body. "And you pretend I'm Linda," she whispered back.

Gerald hands travelled up and down her back several times. After a while, he massaged her ass cheeks. He let a finger travel between the divide that separated her ass cheeks, brushing against her anus and fingering her perineum.

"Manko," he said, pretending he was Stan. "Your husband doesn't seem to object to what I'm doing. Do you want to stop?"

"No," she replied.

"No what?" he asked.

"No, I don't want you to stop," she told the imaginary Stan. "Hold me. Kiss me. Let me feel your naked body against mine."

"What else do you want?"

"I want to feel your hard manhood pressing against my body." She paused. "No, I want more. Take me. I want to feel you deep in my body." It came out as a moan with the emphasis on the word 'in'. She grabbed the imaginary Stan's stiff staff with her hot little hand. "I'm so hot. Please put it in me, Stan. Fill me my womb with your semen. Please! Now!"

Gerald wasted no time. He lifted up his petite wife and impaled on her on his lustful spear, stumbled over to the bed, laid her down, and began to pump vigorously into her.

"More, more!" Aiko bellowed as she spread he legs wider. "Take me. Fuck me, Stan. Oh, oh, oh," she mewled.

Gerald increased his pace. His cock seemed to harden even more. He felt the spasms in his cock that told him of his impending release.

"Now! Oh god, now!" she screamed. "Give it to me, Stan. Harder. Fuck the living daylights out of me!"

The imaginary Stan did just that. His cock burst, spurting his cum deep inside her. She felt him flood her insides as she burst into her own massive orgasm.

Both flopped back on the bed, feeling both breathless and sated.

"Wow," he summarized.

After a few minutes, Aiko stirred. She looked worried. "Now I feel a bad about my Stan fantasy," she said. "I hope you're not angry with me."

"How can I be? I not only gave you permission, sweetheart, I was the one who suggested it. So don't worry about."

"Did you imagine me as Linda?" Aiko asked.

"To be honest, no," Gerald replied. "Your body types are too different for me to be able to substitute her in my imagination for you."

That night, they had more sex. It was one of the hottest nights they had enjoyed in a very long time. Afterwards, they talked about their evening at the swingers' club. It was an interesting and exciting experience, they agreed, but they were nowhere near ready to wear green wristbands in a room full of strangers.

"Maybe we should take a different approach," Gerald suggested, "contact couples interested in swinging through the internet and get to know them first."

"That's not a half-bad idea," she answered.

* * *

When Saturday came, Aiko and Gerald did their usual weekend chores of cleaning house, cutting the lawn, tending to the gardens and, of course, shopping for food and household goods.

"Do you remember your suggestion about contacting swinging couples through the Internet?"

Gerald looked at his wife. "Yes."

"I answered some."

"You did?"

"Remember, it was your idea," she said somewhat defensive, "I figured there was no harm in it. Don't worry," she hastened to add. "I set up a new email address just for this purpose. It tells them nothing about us. I didn't do or promise anything I can't back out of. I revealed no details about us. I made no promises except to talk to you first."

"And..."

"I narrowed down the field to two couples. One couple has already sent us a picture. They seemed very nice and unconcerned that I didn't want to send a picture until I talked to you."

"Oh yeah? Can I see the picture?"

Aiko disengaged from the cuddling. She turned on the computer and put the image on screen.

"Not bad looking, but they're dressed," Gerald noted.

Aiko poked his shoulder. "Of course they are, stupid. These pictures won't compromise them if things don't work out or if someone else happens to see them by accident."

Gerald laughed. "Smart move on their part. I take it you like the looks of the guy. Otherwise, you wouldn't have bothered to show me the picture. The questions are: Is this picture a recent one? Do they look like that in real life now or is it a picture that was taken a few years ago or is it recent? Keep that in mind. Oh, and did you get a picture of the other couple?"

"No," she replied, "they wanted us to send a picture first."

"I don't have a problem with that," Gerald said, "but no nude pictures please."

"We don't have any nude pictures!" she cried.

"I know," he said chuckling. "I'm just playing with you. Go ahead, dear. Contact them. I trust your judgment."

Aiko returned to the computer. She sent off pictures to both couples and asked, separately of course, if they would like to meet at a mutually agreed neutral location.

* * *

The following morning, an email was already waiting in the inbox. It came from the couple that had already sent a picture. This couple suggested meeting on the following Sunday. Aiko checked with Gerald. He was in agreement.

In her earlier correspondence with them, this couple had identified themselves to Aiko as Jim and Donna. She said they lived in a nearby town but gave little information other than a rough distance and direction. Aiko was equally cautious. Nevertheless, they agreed to meet in a restaurant that was roughly halfway between their vaguely indicated locations. She assumed that the couple's first names were fictional. She had taken similar precautions. They assumed the Manko and Pummel personas.

Aiko and Gerald arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. They took seats in the corner opposite the doorway so that they could watch out for them.

At 1:00, there was no Jim and Donna, not at 1:15 and still not at 1:30.

"I think we've been stood up," Gerald finally said. "Let's order some food and then go home."

He had just completed his sentence when Aiko elbowed him in the ribs. She nodded toward they door. They had finally arrived.

As they approached, Aiko and Gerald immediately sensed tension between them. Donna had a scowl on her face. Aiko and Gerald glanced at each other. Both thought and knew what the other was thinking. This was not good.

Jim introduced himself and his wife. They sat down. All four ordered their meals.

For a while, they exchanged pleasantries, talking mainly about their families and interests. But it soon became apparent to Aiko and Gerald that Jim was doing most of the talking. His wife was obviously sulking. Jim also came across as a poor listener. He talked mostly about himself. He made little effort to involve his wife in the conversation.

Aiko gave her husband a quick, very small shake of her head that meant 'no.' Aiko could not see herself even flirting with such a man. Gerald nodded his understanding and his agreement.

"Well, what do you say?" This came from Jim just as they finished their meal-ending coffee. He seemed to think that swinging was a done deal.

"We can't say yet, Jim." Gerald replied. "Manko and I have to talk about it first."

"That was very diplomatic of you," Aiko said as they were returning home. "You were polite, brief, and business-like. If Jim has any brains, he should have got the hint that we're not really interested"

"His wife is unwilling," Gerald said succinctly. "An unwilling wife is not a fun wife. The same would be true if their roles were reversed. They weren't even good company."

"No, they weren't," Aiko agreed. "I got the impression Jim was forcing her into something she didn't really want to do. I can understand her attitude. I feel sorry for her. She has such a selfish husband. They aren't our type. I'll send them an email saying we don't feel we are compatible enough. Maybe we'll have better luck with the second couple."

When Aiko and Gerald returned home, they checked to see if the other couple had replied. Nothing. In fact, days turned into weeks with no reply.

"I guess the second couple changed their minds," Aiko surmised after checking her email yet again. "They should have contacted us by now."

"Maybe something came up," Gerald suggested. "Or maybe someone was just pretending to be a couple and got their jollies off by stringing us along. Do you want to try again?"

"I don't know, Gerald. I weeded out a lot of responses and ended up with only two as potentially compatible. The effort wasn't worth the result. Maybe we should just forget it for now." Aiko was discouraged.

"I understand, dear."

Weeks stretched into months. The disappointed couple made no further efforts to explore the swinging lifestyle. In any case, more serious problems took their attention. Aiko grew increasingly concerned by her missed periods. After a series of tests, her gynaecologist concluded that she was well into early menopause. The good news was that the doctor didn't find any other underlying health concerns to worry about.

Aiko returned home and told Gerald about her doctor's diagnosis.

"Try not to worry about it. Aiko. It's not going to make any difference to me. I love you, sweetheart. I always have and always will."

She felt comforted and held him tightly. "Thank you, my love," she said snuggling up to him.

Coming next in Chapter 3 The Heat in French Polynesia: Aiko gets an unexpected hot surprise.

12