A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Aiko took off the bra and put on the blouse. Gerald saw two points of interest poking underneath her blouse. The couple decided to wait a few minutes to let their sexual parts calm down. It wouldn't do to look aroused in public.

A few minutes later, Aiko and Gerald arrived at Bill and Wei-ling's luxurious stateroom. They knocked.

Wei-ling opened the door and smiled. "Please come in. We've got snacks, juices and bottles of water on the side table. Bill is about to serve the wine. And no," she added, when she saw Gerald start to say something, "don't ask to share the cost. It's still against our rules."

Aiko and Gerald took a seat together on the sofa. They noticed almost immediately that, Norman and Emma, although man and wife, sat on opposite sides of the room. Norman was sitting stern in relation to the ship, and Emma was sitting aft. From Aiko and Gerald's perspective, he was sitting on the left side of the room and his wife was on the right side.

This situation didn't last for long. After Bill poured the wine and distributed half-full glasses, he sat down beside Emma. Wei-ling finished putting the snacks and drinks on the side table and took a place next to Norman.

"Well, let's enjoy ourselves." Bill said. "Now we don't have to worry about what those people in the restaurant might hear... or see."

With years of business experience as the head of his own company, Bill was clearly used to being the leader, the guy who took the initiative.

"To a great cruise with great friends!" he said raising his glass of wine.

"Cheers." Everyone said.

They all took a sip.

"Bottoms up," said Gerald, knowing the effect that wine would eventually have on his wife.

'That husband of mine knows I'm already feeling the effects of the wine we drank at dinner,' Aiko mused silently. 'I feel a little relaxed already. Now he's trying to get me loosen me up even more.'

Aiko decided she was okay with his toast although she had a case of nerves about what might transpire later. Aiko raised her glass to her husband, then to the other two couples. Down the hatch went the wine.

Gerald understood the message Aiko's action conveyed. She was willing to stay and still open to go further, but was fighting a bout of nerves.

"I'm nervous about this too," he whispered to her. "This is new to both of us."

Gerald expected Bill to take the initiative. He was not to be disappointed.

While Aiko and Gerald were thinking their private thoughts, the conversation between the other two couples became more ribald. The jokes became naughtier and much more sexual.

Gerald told several corny jokes, but Norman told the corniest joke of all.

"I've got one for you," Norman said, "although it would be funnier if at least one of your were a smoker."

"Oh god," Emma muttered, "that one's awful."

Norman ploughed ahead. "A couple just finished having sex. The man lights a cigarette, and says to his lover: 'Do you smoke after sex?' She looks between her legs and says: 'I don't know. I've never looked."

A roar of laughter followed.

"You win, Norman," Gerald conceded. "That's the best joke of the evening."

While dirty jokes and naughty riddles were being told, Aiko and Gerald noticed that the two couples seemed to move closer to their sofa mates. Bill and Norman put an arm around the women sitting next to them. Bill was caressing Emma's lower ribs with his other hand – from the inside of her blouse.

"Let's flip to see who does the show," Bill said to Norman.

Aiko and Gerald raised their eyebrows. A show? What show? They waited to see what would happen next.

Bill and Norman flipped. Norman won.

"Ha!" was all Norman said as he began to nuzzle Wei-ling's neck, slowly moving his lips up and down Wei-ling's neck and occasionally nibbling underneath her earlobe.

Wei-ling's eyes closed. Apparently she wasn't caught off-guard; quite to the contrary, she was obviously enjoying his attention.

While his mouth was paying attention to Wei-ling's neck, Norman's right hand made its way underneath Wei-ling's blouse toward her breasts. He massaged one breast and then the other. She had no bra on.

Wei-ling sighed.

"Hold on a sec," he said.

Norman repositioned himself so that the four spectators could see what he was doing more clearly. It also allowed him to access both of Wei-ling's breasts from behind. Once more, he began massaging her twin mounds.

Weil-ling 's pleasure was obvious. Her fully erect nipples pressed against her blouse.

"More," she said.

Norman unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulder. He tossed it onto the windowsill. He resumed his massaging of Wei-ling's breasts and kiss her, and nibble on her neck and ears.

"You're so good at his, Norman," Wei-ling sighed.

Because Bill and Emma were sitting on the opposite side of the room, Gerald had to turn away from the sexy scene to see how they reacted to the spectacle of seeing their spouses intimately fondling each other. He saw no jealousy. Quite to the contrary, the other not-married-to-each-other couple were watching their marriage partners just as intently as he and Aiko. They both cast lustful glances at their marriage partners -- and at each other. In fact, they were fondling each other as they watched, but seemed to hold back from going further to allow Norman and Wei-ling to do their show.

Aiko, meanwhile, was entirely focused on the torrid scene in front of her. She watched Norman nudge Wei-ling to face him. When she turned her head, he gave Bill's wife a deep and passionate kiss, holding her head with one hand while his other hand slid down toward the vee of her body.

"Take off your t-shirt, Norman," she gasped. "It's not fair. I'm half-naked and you're fully dressed.

Norman removed his t-shirt.

Wei-ling put her mouth to Norman's nipples, taking one into her mouth and then the other. He grunted in pleasure.

Wei-ling turned to Aiko and Gerald. "Some men get turned on by this too."

That statement told Aiko and Gerald that Bill's Chinese wife had intimate and direct knowledge of what turned on Bill's best friend.

Gerald understood what Bill's game was. Wei-ling and Norman were staging an erotic scene in order to turn on the new couple. It worked. Gerald developed a raging hard-on as he watched the spectacle unfold. Sitting behind Aiko on her left side, he had a sudden urge to imitate the scene he was watching. He gave into that urge. Sliding his hands underneath his wife's blouse, reached for her twin peaks, and began to massage them.

Aiko was turned on too. She made no objection as she let Gerald's hands roam under her blouse. Her nipples were fully erect and hard in moments; her pussy became wet. The sensual sight, sounds and sensations of sexual seduction were having a profound on her. She was breathing heavily.

Aiko seemed to be in some sort of trance. It was almost as if Wei-ling and Norman's sex show had hypnotized her. In a sense it did. Aikio had never expected, not even her wildest dreams, to see people engage in live sexual foreplay with every intention of going all the way. She wasn't even conscious of the fact that she was staring at them in total fascination.

Gerald realized that his wife was in a state of erotic shock. Aiko made no attempt to turn her eyes away from Wei-ling and Norman even as they began to loosen and unbutton each other's remaining clothes and took even more sexual liberties with each other.

'But would Aiko do more than just watch?' Gerald wondered. He decided to find out.

"I have to go the washroom," Gerald whispered in her ear.

'Don't go now!' she managed to think. 'Not now! I want your hands on my boobies.'

Aiko only nodded, not taking her eyes off the amorous couple. She was so engrossed by the scene in front of her, it didn't even occur to her that what her husband just said made no sense. Firstly, Gerald had used the washroom just before they left their stateroom. Secondly, men with hard-ons can't urinate.

Gerald still had his hard-on and he didn't go the washroom. Instead, he looked toward Bill and gave him a nod, slightly waving his head toward Aiko.

Bill understood. He moved to take Gerald's place, his eyes shining in horny anticipation of new exotic pussy. Gerald meanwhile took Bill's place beside Emma.

Aiko didn't even look behind her when the new pair of hands reached for her twin mounds. She assumed they belonged to Gerald.

'Great, he's back,' she thought. 'Oh, those hands feel so nice on me again.' Her eyes were still glued to the erotic couple in front of her.

Meanwhile, Wei-ling took off her shorts and was now wearing only her panties. Norman insisted she take those off too. Wei-ling obliged him as Norman removed his clothes. He was not only the biggest of the three men, but, it was easy to see, he was also, by far, the hairiest.

Now completely nude, both stars of the show resumed their kissing and fondling. Wei-ling started massaging Norman's erect cock while her lover's hands roamed up and down her body. Eventually one of his hands strayed to her furry triangle where it stayed for some minutes.

Aiko watched intently. She could tell from the expression on the Chinese woman's face that she was enjoying whatever his buried fingers were doing. Aiko imagined Wei-ling's pussy was very wet. She wondered what it would be like to have Norman's big hairy fingers playing with her pussy.

As that erotic thought excited her, a finger insinuated itself in her panties, a second, then two more. Restrained though they were by her panties, four fingertips gently brushed through her pubic hair. She briefly closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.

Aiko opened her eyes again to watch as the two lovers kissed and fondled their way to what was for many people a forbidden coupling. Aiko felt a kiss on her neck. The expert hands flowed back underneath her blouse to resume the massaging of her breasts. After a while, they wandered back down the front of her body until they reached her panties-covered love nest.

Gerald, she thought in her growing sexual haze, was trying to seduce her by imitating the two lovers. He was testing her to see how far she would go.

By now, the relaxing effects of the wine, the sexually charged atmosphere of Wei-ling-and-Norman sex show, and the sensual massaging of her breasts and belly, all conspired to dissipate Aiko's initial nervousness, replacing it with sexual desire. Aiko became increasingly horny. Her stimulated body began to cave in to its own sensual needs and demands.

Suddenly, Aiko's eyes shot open. It had just dawned on her that the hands on her body felt different, rougher, more calloused! The massage technique was different too! They were not her husband's. They felt different, rougher, more calloused! She turned her head; it was Bill.

"Oh," she uttered.

Aiko was unable to say anything more because Bill took the opportunity to French-kiss her. Much to her own surprise she returned his kiss.

For several minutes, Bill's construction-calloused Bill's alternated between massaging her breasts, stimulate her sensitive nipples, wandering down her belly yet again, and slipping now and again under the strap of her panties to make his way just short of her now very wet pussy.

Aiko sighed as she weakened under Bill's sensual onslaught. Nevertheless, she managed to take a peek over Bill's shoulder to see Emma, the female firecracker, passionately kissing her husband. She had already drawn his cock out of his pants and was gently and lovingly stroking it. Her husband had a hand underneath her t-shirt. It wasn't hard to guess what he was doing.

"Relax. You're in good hands," Bill said unnecessarily as his fingers tweaked her hardened nipples.

'This feels just too good,' Aiko mused silently. 'My body wants this. I want this! It is so erotic to be manhandled by another man, knowing my husband approves!'

Aiko glanced at Wei-ling and Norman. They were already in sexual congress. Norman's cock was completely buried in Bill's wife, the wife of the man who was now about to take her, Aiko, under his sexual control.

Aiko kept watching. The lovers' hips were pumping gently in their physical union, slowly at first but harder and faster as the minutes passed. Wei-ling groaned her pleasure. Norman remained silent.

Briefly, Aiko remembered saying 'no' was an option. She smiled to herself as she kissed her seducer. The thought of having a new cock inside her was just too much. 'No' was no longer an option.

"Please play with my tits some more," she said out loud.

Aiko realized taking them off was tantamount to giving Bill permission to have sex with her. She couldn't think of a better way to urge Bill to continue.

Bill understood though. He continued playing with her, teasing her in the same way as he had before. But this time, when he put his hands in her panties, he tried to reach for her labia and clitoris with his fingers. Aiko's panties got in the way.

"This won't do, Aiko," Bill husked. "Take off your panties."

Aiko stood up and dropped her panties to the floor. Not knowing what else to do, Aiko stood still.

"Stand wider," Bill said.

Aiko acquiesced. A thrill coursed through her body, knowing she was opening herself to Bill's lewd appraisal of her female charms. Even more exciting was the thought of giving him access to her most intimate female parts. Bill now had free reign to all parts of her pussy and ass. Hands, fingers mouth, tongue, cock, whatever he had, she wanted to feel.

Bill stroked along the outside labia and let his fingers explore the valley between her outer and inner labia. He took his time, wanting to tease her until she couldn't take it any more. He repeated this procedure several times.

Finally, or so Aiko thought, he inserted two fingers into her moist hole, simultaneously licking her now super-sensitive clitoris.

"Beautiful, and tasty," Bill said almost as if he were addressing her pussy.

After a few minutes, Bill stood up to embrace Aiko from behind. He loved the feel of her tits in his hands, but his real intention was to press himself against her body, to let her know that he was very hard and ready for her.

Bill rubbed his cock against the crack of Aiko's ass. Then he slipped his cock between her legs and pressed it against her pussy.

Aiko's passion rose with every moment that passed.

Bill led hero to the sofa's armrest.

"Bend over," he grunted. "Put you arms on the armrest. Spread your legs."

As she obeyed, he took hold of her hips. He moved closer. Once more Aiko felt his swollen member against her ass. She felt the tip of his cock trace the contours of as crack.

Bill stepped back. Aiko was wondering why he stopped.

Bill unrolled a condom over his stiff rod.

Aiko kept still, her head at waist level. She used her arms on armrest to support some of her weight. For Bill, this position had the erotic effect of lifting her ass upward, completely exposing her pussy to her approaching lover.

Bill surprised her, though. Instead of entering her, Bill started to lick, nibble, and kiss her swollen sex organs from behind.

Aiko moaned with delight. She wanted more. She knew that her lover was deliberately keeping her at a high peak until he was good and ready to push her over the edge.

Aiko felt his finger tease her perineum. It brushed lightly over her rectal sphincter. Bill pressed his finger against her asshole but made no further effort to go in. Instead, his finger travelled teasingly along the ridge of her perineum again, and then caressed the bottom part of her sensitive pussy lips.

Bill's mouth replaced his finger. He latched onto her clit and the upper part of her pussy lips. Aiko breathed heavily as her body tensed; it needed release. It yearned for relief.

Suddenly Bill stood up, placed his condom-covered cock at the opening of her vagina. He pushed the tip of his cock head between her labia.

"Do you want me inside you?" Bill asked huskily.

Aiko couldn't take his teasing any more. "Yes, please take me!" Aiko almost begged.

Bill pushed his hard member smoothly and deeply into her wet womb. Aiko let go a moan as felt him penetrate her fully.

"God that feels so good," he grunted. "Ever since the day I set eyes on you, I've wanted to take you so badly," he added. "You are one very hot woman."

"Oh yes! So good!" she said. "Take me, Bill. Fuck me."

Aiko could not believe what she was doing and saying. She had given herself to this man with almost no qualms!

'I'm a wanton woman, a salacious slut, and I love every second of it!' she admitted to herself.

Aiko was so carried away by her passion she forgot about the condom rule. She didn't even notice that Bill was wearing a condom. At the very moment, if she had found out he was not wearing one, she wouldn't have cared.

* * *

Meanwhile, Gerald watched Bill seduce and then take his wife doggie-style.

'My woman can really get carried way when she gets worked up,' he thought. 'I didn't see her remind Bill to wear a condom. I don't think she even noticed that he put one on. It's almost as if she didn't care. She obviously got carried away.' He continued to think. "That's for sure. Once she gets going, she's like lit dynamite. She can't stop. She is one hot wife.'

Emma noticed Gerald staring at Aiko and Bill united in their sexual embrace.

"It's hot, isn't it?" she said.

"Do you want me to turn up the air-conditioning?" Gerald smirked.

"Smart ass," she replied. "You know what I mean. That's a hot scene between those two over there. And it's making me hot and horny too!"

"Oh, I can tell," he said stretching out each word and raising the pitch of his voice. "You're hot and horny. I'm hot and horny. And I think we both think that sex is a really nice spectator sport but it's hell of a lot more fun to do it. Don't you agree?"

"Now you're talking," she squealed delightedly. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head.

"Like them?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he replied.

Now Gerald could see what he had stroked. He had already discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Despite being slightly shorter than Aiko, she had distinctly larger tits. He was impressed.

Gerald loved tits, big or small, but then he loved all parts of the female anatomy, hips and lips, asses, legs and thighs. If it belonged to a woman, he loved it. The only types of women he didn't like were the extremes, either too thin or bony, or too fat or flabby. He also was not partial to women whose shoulders were wider than their hips. He liked women with baby-bearing hips, a feature shared by all three women. Most of all he loved the feel of soft female pussy wrapped around his hard male cock. There was no better place on Earth for a cock than a woman's pussy.

"No fair," Emma observed, "I'm completely naked."

Smiling, Gerald saw he was in a state of deshabille. Quickly he removed his clothing.

Catching him off-balance, Emma pushed back onto the sofa jumped onto his lap, her legs spread on either side of him and her gorgeous tits thrusting into his face. Gerald felt her pussy hairs brushing his cock. Her sweet pussy was oh so close to his own hard rod.

Emma kissed him passionately. Both Gerald's tongue and his cock responded immediately. He broke the kiss only to lick and suck her breasts.

The eroticism of the situation overtook Gerald. As much as he wanted to explore her pussy with his cock, he decided it would enhance their mutual pleasure if he prolonged their lovemaking.

"You're a handsome man, Gerald," she gasped. "I can't believe how much I want you. Please, fill me with your cum," she whispered in his ear.

"No, not yet, you sweet thing" he said, "I want to taste your pussy first. I just know you're going to taste really good."

Gerald didn't quite catch the import of what Emma just said.