A Tale of Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Not surprisingly, Carrie was physically and emotionally drained when Julie finally let go of her nipple. Thus, once again playing the role of the ever solicitous hostess, Julie suggested that Carrie might want to take a nap. Being in no condition to resist, Carrie allowed Julie to take her into the bedroom and remove the rest of her clothes before tucking her under the covers. Her exhaustion was so complete that sleep came quickly and gave her a much needed respite from the ordeal which she had been having and would shortly be made to resume. As a consequence, she was oblivious to the passage of time and therefore quite startled when Julie roused her two hours later. Seated on the bed by her side, Julie gently stroked Carrie body while telling her what lay ahead for her.

"I have been thinking that I will introduce your nipple to a different kind of torment. This time, it will be you yourself who inflicts the pain on it. I am sure that you remember the time, at the end of the weekend you spent here, that I brought you to orgasm while you posed for me with a dildo embedded inside. As I recall, you found the experience very exciting, and, out of kindness, I want you to have it again. However this time there will be difference. While on the dildo you will have an elasticized cord attached to your right nipple. The other end of the cord will be tied to the chandelier above your head, and in order to take the dildo fully inside you your nipple will have to tug on the cord. Fortunately, after the elongation procedure which it just had, your nipple is longer than usual, and so, with the help of a little devise which I bought, I am confident that I will be able to anchor the cord so that there will be no danger of its slipping off. Of course, the stress on your nipple will restrict your movement, and this in turn will prolong your the time that it takes you to achieve orgasm. Writhing at the end of your nipple tether, your body should treat me to quite a show as it struggles to satisfy the demands of your libido, a show which I do not want spoiled by the cumbersome bra which I have been making you wear. Thus, we will dispense with the bra. On the other hand, in order not to lead you into temptation, I am going to bind your wrists behind your back so that you be unable to relieve your frustration by the simple expedient of disengaging your nipple from its leash."

Still groggy from her nap, Carrie did not take in all the details of what Julie had told her. Nonetheless, she got the gist of Julie's intent and knew that she faced a protracted period of pain filled frustration which would come to an end only when she had achieved an orgasm in spite of, and maybe partly because of, the pain required to do so. Before Carrie had time to fully assimilate and perhaps object to her plan, Julie began preparing her for her ride on the dildo, and the most important step was the attachment of Carrie's nipple to the cord. She first rolled Carrie onto her back and drew down the bed covers to expose her breasts. Next, she retrieved from the bedside table a cunning little turn buckle made of pliable plastic, through which she inserted Carrie's right nipple. Working with meticulous care, she nudged the ring down to the nipple's base until the stalk poked far enough above the band that she could grab its tip with the fingers of her left hand. Pulling on the tip hard enough to prevent Carrie's nipple from receding, Julie used her right hand to turn the tiny screw with which the circumference of the band could be adjusted, slowly tightening it until the band was embedded in the flesh at the base and was secured in place by the tip, which flared out around the upper rim of the band in which the nipple was now held captive. During this procedure, Carrie lodged no complaint: she was reconciled to having her right nipple abused, and, at least so far, the abuse it was receiving was far milder than that it had already endured.

Once Julie was convinced that Carrie's nipple could not escape, she helped Carrie to rise and propelled her toward the bathroom so that she could relieve herself. When Carrie reappeared, Julie brought her into the living. Just as it had been the last time Carrie rode on the dildo, the living room had been transformed into a makeshift theater. The only light in the theater was on the stage, which was brightly lit by the chandelier which hung above its center and a circle of floor lamps which lit the dildo with whose shaft Carrie was already acquainted. Leading Carrie to the stage, Julie had her kneel straddling the waiting shaft with her arms crossed behind her back. With long strip of soft cloth, Julie bound Carrie's lower arms together so that they rested comfortably half way between her buttock and shoulders but would be of no further use to her. Finally, Julie reached up to the thin cord which was dangling from the chandelier. Because it ended above Carrie's head, Julie had to stretch it before she could attach the tiny clip at its end to the complementary clip on the band collaring Carrie's nipple. Thus, when she released the cord, it immediately exerted an upward tug on the nipple, raising Carrie's right breast in the process but causing only minor discomfort.

"Now Carrie, you are to seek out your friend on the floor and bury him inside your vagina. To motivate you, I will arouse you. Namely, I will bring you into blossom in the way I have in the past, but this time it will be the blossom that has to find the bee that will spread its petals."

As she had been many times before, Julie was able to work her magic on Carrie. Delving one hand into the warm pouch between Carrie's legs while holding her in place with her other hand pressed deep into the valley between the cheeks of her buttock, Julie soon had Carrie panting and craving for the comfort that only the dildo could provide. When she saw that the fire she had lit in Carrie's loins would sustain itself without further stoking, Julie withdrew her fingers and, after planting a kiss on Carrie's trembling lips, took a front row seat so that she could enjoy the show that she knew would follow.

Encumbered as she was by the binding on her arms and the tether on her nipple, Carrie had a hard time locating the dildo and maneuvering her hips into a position where she could accommodate it. Moreover, as she quickly discovered, even after she had its tip an inch or so inside her vagina, her nipple would pay dearly for any further penetration. For a while, she was unwilling to pay the toll which full penetration would exact on her nipple, but, as Julie had predicted, Carrie's sexual appetite was not to be denied. Twisting her lithe body so that her head hung back and her breasts faced the ceiling, Carrie slowly lowered herself onto the shaft until she was sitting on her haunches with the dildo encased in her vagina.

Bent backwards with one breast flattened against her chest and the other suspended by its nipple, Carrie made a delectable sight as she strove to reach the climax which would both sate her sexual appetite and release her from her bonds. In a way, she looked like a living representation of the the sort of allegory which has been employed from time immemorial to discourage the gratification of carnal desires. Her anguished facial expression was would have been appropriate on the face of any sinner depicted as suffering the torments of hell for her sins, but the sensuous writhing of her body belied the idea that her anguish was not worth the pleasure she was deriving as she suffered. Witnessing the scene which she had created, Julie was sorely tempted to take a more active role. She would have loved to run her fingers over Carrie's pulsing abdominal muscles and investigate the shadowed hallows at their periphery, but, in the interest of prolonging Carrie's ordeal, she resisted temptation and forced herself to remain a passive observer.

When Carrie finally did succeed, her orgasm racked her body, causing it to buck so hard that it appeared she was ready to sacrifice her tethered nipple if that was what was required to achieve her goal. Only after her orgasm subsided did she seem aware of the strain which she was imposing on her nipple, which was stretched an full inch above its moorings. Julie quickly came to her aid and released her swollen teat from its collar, allowing Carrie to drop forward and sink down until her breasts lay against her bent legs and her far-head rested on her knees. There she remained for several minutes, savoring the comfort of her release and the sensations that emanated from her vagina as it continued to contract around the shaft buried deep in its interior.

As she had been on previous occasions, Julie was sensitive to the conflicting emotions which Carrie was experiencing and chose to absent herself after she making certain that her presence was no longer necessary and would only contribute to Carrie's confusion. Thus, after stooping down over the crouching body of her friend and unwinding the cloth binding her arms, Julie raised Carrie's bowed head and, staring lovingly into to Carries's upturned eyes, thanked her for the pleasure which she had provided her. Finally, Julie kissed her lovingly on her lips and disappeared into her bedroom, leaving Carrie to disengage herself from her perch and depart in peace.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12