All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 08'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting character study

This "diary" was an interesting psychological study of an amoral, egotistical mind. I do not mind the subject or the actions of the heroine. In fact, I found them quite interesting. What distracted me from the story was the sloppy "writing style."

There is beauty in simple, concise writing. As it is, I am amused by anyone who would call this an example of good writing when it's simply composed of wordy, pompous phrases. There is an old saying, "to break a rule of writing, you have to understand that rule." There are many free resources on the web for writers in regards to sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. I encourage Sophie to check these resources because she certainly has talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's all about ME!!!!

Hi. I am Anne and I fuck other men. I love my George but now he is dead. I still fuck other men but the turn on is not as good as when George was alive. I wonder why? Hi, I am Anne and I fuck other men. But I think I just fucked myself.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Thanks

A very fine story. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
She is carryng her Lovers's baby to HONOR George?

You cannot be serious.... I dont know what is worse ... the number of folks who think this story is well written or the author.

<br></br>

<b>You wnat a real Kick in the head folks? Imagine ANNE as a Mother!!!!</b>

<br></br>

Jesus fucking christ what a nightmare.

<br></br>

WHY does this Author has George lash out and kill everything... then himself??? B/c such action in this story makes sense OR b/c like in ALL of this author's work George is ANOTHER shallow Stupid amazingly Neaderthal like Hetrosexual Man ?

<br></br>

Clearly the answer is the latter.

<br></br>

Throughout all of this Anne is a shallow one dimensional character. It would be one thing if Anne didnt believe if abortion on demand. THAT would be a important clue about her as a person. But she says SPECIFICIALLY

<br></br>

<i> I am pregnant.

<br></br>

I know. The chance that the child is George's is almost non-existent. But that tiny chance is big enough to leave me no escape.

<br></br>

I'll bear the child. I'll bring it into the world. I'll call it George. Or Georgina. I don't care if it isn't his. It'll always be his.

<br></br>

I shall love it. I shall be its slave.</i>

<br></br>

Carrying her lover or lovers bastard child as a way of honoring George is well a new low in fucking crazy. The next thing you people will tell me is that Buish's SURGE in Iraq is working

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ending

you sure know how to close your series. excellent. you're a very talented writer. hoping for more stories from you.

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Perfect ending,

it couldn't go any other way. She would probably have a long and good life with her son/daughter, but without the love of a man. To her last day she will always have the regrette. The idiot who wantet her dead, have no idea what a long punishment this is going to be. Her death would infact have been a release, and she denied herself just that. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Self Destruct

If the author would have been any good at endings, he/she would have had Ann self destruct or kill herself. Anne does not deserve to live after driving her husband to kill another man and then take his own life. She is the one that kill both men, and she was not even scorned. Although she is with child, how could she bear to look at the child and always wonder, "who's' child is that, I am her mother, but who is the father?" If she decided to keep the child and raise it, the child will be traumatized for the rest of it's life thanks to Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive prose

As with your other stories, wonderfully written and uncoventional. You also always have one of my favorite bio photos on the site.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Think ...

... George jumped behind a train. No sorry, bad joke.

@vulcan/ohio <p>Quote Chapter 7:</p>

<i>Hear the train whistle?

Can't be far.

Walk.</i>

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Sad ending, sadder Anne . . .

Why can't we learn how George died? Presumably it was by his own hand? I guess it doesn't really matter. There are multiple levels in this story. Anne personifies the truly immoral person (by society's standards). She rationalizes her behavior and cares not what anyone else thinks about it. She cares not for the consequences. She represents the old "If it feels good, do it," philosophy. George was the typical weak, wimp male we see a lot in AngiqueSophie's stories. He is clueless, then he can't handle the shock when he finds out about the adultery, so he strikes out like a child, uncontrolled, killing Anne's lover, almost killing her (he presumably thought he succeeded) and then doing himself in, since he was afraid to face life any longer. I'm sure Anne will make a really good mother for her bastard child . . . she will show the child proper behavior since she is such a model for good behavior it cost two people their lives. We never learn if she continues to fuck around but I can guess by her sadness we can assume her play times are done, at least for now. But what happens when she is bored again? She ruins several lives and families and of course, her child will grow up without a father, not the best start in the world, and her only consequence seems to be regret? I don't think that cuts it as a punishment. It is not only insulting to men that a sensitive, educated person like George could be such a jerk, it is insulting to women that a seemingly bright, beautiful young woman like Anne could also be so dumb . . . I think the story was nicely written and intense at times, but I think I could have accepted George's actions better had I known him through greater development of his character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Ending?

A story of flawed human beings. I guess we all are, but some more than others. I am still of the opinion that your story should have been posted in its entirety instead of piecemeal like you did.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Restitution?

What would serve her right is if the child was George's and his fami;y took it away from her as an unfit parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She is definately one mentally ill slut!

In this case, perhaps the authorities should remove the child from birth, and place this mentally deranged person in a very protective place for the remainder of her life so she cannot ruin anyone else's life.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES