A Tale of Two Lovebirds

Story Info
Lovebirds reminded of some firsts.
2.1k words
3.6
7.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story begins with a recent refurbishment of a local theater. The local tabloids had done recent articles on the theater: when it was first constructed, its passings of ownership, and its slow decay with the poor economic times. Our two lovebirds had first fallen in love at this theater. They had been following these news articles with building interest as the week passed, for these articles were the build up to the first show of the refurbished theater. The two lovebirds had made a date of it to relive some moments of their past in the grand opening. Their plan was simple; a pair of tickets to see the first show and reservations at they had gone to after the show.

The final articles passed their eyes, describing the refurbishment and additions in detail, a quick biography of the new owner and finally the announcement of the grand opening and the first show. With little time for stage work and rehearsal, it was decided that the first show would be a comedy number. Some local talent was invited to open and the new owner had established contacts with some well known comics. For all our two lovebirds cared, it could have been an elementary Christmas choir and they still would have bought tickets.

The date soon arrived. Our two lovebirds mad their way into the theater. They walked around, as did others, admiring the work and craft put in to make the theater anew. He made particular not to her of some corner seating that had survived. As they sat, he continued on, noting how it reminded him of the first time he had kissed her in this theater. With those words off his lips, he dipped towards her and took his first kiss of the night from her. It lingered only but a second, but our lovebirds' thoughts filled with memories of their previous outings to this theater, their theater. Each sighed their contentment to the other. Another memory surfaced in our gentleman lovebird's head as he pointed out the nearby storage room reminded him of their first fuck in the theater. She slapped him in mock outrage before our couple shared a chuckle at the thought. As they settled, she took a quick glance at the store room and commented about making some new memories later on. Shock spread over our gentleman lovebird, and a little to quickly did he ask her seriousness. A smile played a cross her face as she placed both of her hands around the back o his neck. She brought them into a kiss of her own, released him and deadpanned her answer: no.

The announcement was made of the show soon to start. Our lovebirds rose and went to find their seats. The first comic of the night was a local character. He did his own version of the history of the theater which had the audience building into fits of laughter after a while. The act transitioned to some interactions with the audience. Our lovebirds were noted as one of the few couple there that night. They gave a brief history of their time at the theater, the story met by 'aww's' from the crowd. The comic requested them to stand and give a little love to the crowd by sharing a kiss. He was met with a shy wave off from our lovebirds, which was quickly meat with a chanting of 'kiss kiss kiss' from the crowd. Our gentleman lovebird stood at their encouragement and motioned for her hand. She met him in a union of lips as cheers and whistles escaped the crowd. The kiss lasted a little longer than intended, for soon it was broken up with a comment from the comic detailing where the store room was located.

With reddened cheeks, our lovebirds sat and enjoyed the rest of the performance as uneventful as possible in a comedy show. They made their way out with the rest of the crowd at the end and enjoyed their fair share of good natured heckling from those who recognized the 'theater couple'. Across the way was a little candlelight spot to which our lovebirds made way to. The host checked their reservation, and escorted them to a small table near an arrangement that looked to be holding at least a dozen later in the night. They were seated and had orders for wine and an appetizer placed in. As the wine was tasted and their appetizer delivered, five elderly couples were beginning to make their way around the large set up near our two lovebirds. They soon had their own order of drinks.

As appetizer was finished at one table drinks were being delivered to another. The waitress was quickly gathering their plates. All too soon did she turn and was trampled from the waiter bring the elderly couples their drinks. What happened next can only be described as a shower of White Zinfandel and Old Fashions for our gentleman lovebird. Time seemed to freeze for the moment, as wine and booze dripped from his head and into his outer layer. It would be our lady lovebirds laughter that would begin time anew. Soon the couples next to them joined in with her followed by the rest of the restaurant.

She escorted him to the bathroom, a couple of wait staff and management in tow. They provided towels and apologies as they walked. With towels in hand and staff in the hall, our lady lovebird set to work helping to clean up. His top layer was removed and the few drippings that followed were dabbed away by her hand. The under layer was dry enough for the the time being and their night would continue. As she dabbed lower and lower at the spots, a comment escaped from his lips that while it was no storeroom, the bathroom could make a suitable replacement for 'new memories'. She applied a playful slap to his as and a light kiss to his cheek in reply as they finished cleaning him the best possible.

As they made their way back, one of the elderly couples invited them to sit with them by way of an apology for ordering so many drinks. Our lovebirds accepted and the night continued on. They shared stories of their lives and made small talk of the theater and the show. Conversation continued as their meals were presented and eaten. Before the arrival of dessert our lady lovebird excused the two of them, mentioning a surprise little something something for the two of them to share on their night out. They exchanged goodbyes and our lovebirds were on their way.

As they entered their home our lady lovebird locked a sensuous kiss onto his lips. Before releasing, she took his damp clothing and then directed him to the bathroom to shower as she cleaned up the mess. He made his way into the bathroom, clothing flying off on the way. Adjustments were quickly mad to the water temperature to finish the chore as fast as possible. A ruffle of the shower curtain announced her arrival just as he and started lathering up the remaining sticky mess in his hair. She grabbed the nearby bar of soap and motioned him to switch spots with him. He rinsed off quick and swapped spots to allow her access to the water. As she moved with him, her hand drifted over his shoulders and went to work lathering up his back. The bar of soap traveled up and down his spine, and then across, the suds slowly building. As her hands worked, he breathed out a sigh of relaxation. This was replaced soon enough with an exaggerated yelp as she applied a playful swat to his ass. She made her way back up and reached around with the bar to start on his front. The slow trek down began at his collar. AS she built the lather, her trek continued downward, scrutiny well paid to his chest and then around his belly. As the bar of soap traveled down, his breathing and anticipation climbed up, to name a couple of things. As she made it down to his hips, the back of her hand grazed the head of his cock. She stopped for a second and made her way back up. A small groan escaped him at the change, followed by one of her playful slaps to his ass, signaling for him to be patient. The trip back down was relatively quicker. As the head of his cock once again brushed with the back of her hand, she continued down, lathering the front of his cock. At the root, her hand moved around to his balls, soap still in hand to continue its cleaning work. Her other hand took root at the base of his cock and slowly began its way up his shaft. Up and down with on hand, side to side with the other; her hand slowly increased his pleasure. Up and down with on hand, side to side with the other; eyes closed, his knees weakened. Up and down with on hand, side to side with the other; his hands braced to the wall to prop himself up. Up and down with on hand, side to side with the other and with a deep moan leaving his lips, she provides his release across the tiled wall.

She reveled in his release, a beaming smile flows across her face as she admires her handiwork.. It would be a minute before she could be delivered similar results. . With the shower head removed she began to rinse away the lather gathered on his body and the jizm that coated the wall.

They exchanged control of the shower head and soap as the mixture of suds and jizm ran down the drain. With the shower head replaced, he began his own cleaning of he, starting in a similar spot. A light lather began to build as he massaged the bar across her shoulders. She slowly molded into him as his dexterous fingers continued to play across her. With her form well leaning into his the trail of his hands turned south. His hands slowly crept down her arms, light goosebumps escaping behind his touch. Their hands joined and he hoisted her arms up. Kisses were planted and small nips were taken at her neck as his hands descended down her arms. Into her curves and down her sides his finger tips brushed, switched across her stomach and pushing up to cup at her breasts. Those fingers continued their dance across her skin, taking a moment to indulge at certain points where she whispered her encouragement. With the trek ending, he moved across her skin to one last destination. With one hand he applied a gentle pressure down her stomach and slowly moved down, while his second resumed its trek across her body. His kisses turned more passioned and little nips turned to light bites along her shoulder and collar. Two fingers slowly brushed past her clit and played at the outer lips of her sex. She attempted to grind into his palm, the attempt met by a nip at her should and a muffled no to signal some patience of her own. A groan at his teasing was her simple reply.

The two fingers were brushed back up, grazing along the sides of her clit once more. He brought three fingers down on the next brush, the new digit dragging its length along her clit. A quick gasp escaped her as she reached around to guide his head. She gently pulled them face to face, and locked their lips in heated duel. His manipulation of her clit continued and built as she fed a moan into his hungering mouth. As their lips parted his fingers built her into a frenzy. Her hands gripped through his hair in anticipation. With a final drag across her clit, her fingers grasped in to his scalp as her orgasm began to wave over her. As the wave rose he planted one last bite into her shoulder to send it crashing down on her. Her legs jerked to useless and her fingers locked in to a death grip. The only things holding her up were the head mashed into her sex and the that pinched at her shoulder as she rode out the seconds of her wave. He gingerly let her back down to the floor while planting tender kisses along her shoulder.

She turned to him and wrapped herself around him as she continued floating down. A nibble at her lip led to a sharing of a kiss between two lovebirds as a though floated between them: when was this to be taken to the bed?

*

This has been bouncing around in my head for a while and I finally just sat down, wrote out, and typed it up here. Thanks for reading. Be harsh with my first story to Lit.