A Tale of Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers

Very gently she lifted her hand and moved it into the gap at the front of my pyjamas. After a moment of unbelievable tension and anticipation I felt it slide around my naked cock and grasp me firmly. I think I must have sighed or something because she whispered, "is that good baby? Do you like that?"

I was too shocked to say anything clearly, and I just mumbled something vaguely positive.

Slowly her hand began to move up and down my cock, and I lay there totally entranced. I was afraid to do or say anything that might break the spell, but with every micro-movement of her hand I became more breathless and more excited. Gradually her hand began to move more rhythmically, back and forth along the length of my penis and I finally understood she was actually masturbating me.

"Mummy's here for you baby," she murmured in my ear. "Just lie back and enjoy it ... have a little pleasure for yourself. You're such a good boy and you deserve something nice ... and mummy knows what you need."

I suppose in terms of a sexual experience it wasn't much - in fact it was hardly anything at all. However, as with all things in life 'more can be less, and less can be more', and I look back upon that experience as one of the greatest, most erotic, sexual moments in my whole life. I was being willingly masturbated by my own mother, who only moments before had been the least sexy thing in my entire world. Now, suddenly, she'd been transformed in an instant into some dark, dangerous, and delicious nymph who could provide sexual joy and wonder beyond belief.

Needless to say I didn't last very long, and as I realised I was about to cum I tried to say something to warn mother, but she ignored my mutterings and continued to wank me harder and harder until I erupted in a sudden flood. My cock spurted and spurted all over my pyjamas and all over mother's hand, but she continued to massage me until every drop had been drained from my balls.

For a time we just lay there in silence, mother's hand still entwined around my penis. Although I was feeling satisfied, I had no idea what to say to her. Indeed I was beginning to feel slightly ashamed and embarrassed. Eventually mother leant over a kissed my cheek.

"Was that nice?" she whispered in my ear. "Did mummy do good?"

"Oh yes that was wonderful ... thank you," I said uncertainly. "I ... I'm sorry I made a mess."

I suppose she suddenly realised how young and inexperienced I was, and probably how embarrassed I was now feeling. "Don't be so silly," she said gently. "I wanted you to make a mess. I wanted to do something to say thank you for all the time you've given me ... and maybe to make up in some small way for all the things you're missing."

I was silent, mostly because I still didn't know what to say, but I think she took my silence as an implied criticism of what she'd done.

"It was ok?" she asked uncertainly. "You didn't mind? You're not unhappy with me, are you?"

I heard the doubt in her voice, and immediately I realised I didn't want her to go away with the idea that what she'd done was anything other than fantastic. I suppose even then, somewhere deep inside I was hoping this wouldn't be the only time.

Abruptly I came to life and turned around and kissed her cheek.

"That was fantastic Mum ... amazing. That was the greatest gift anyone ever gave me ... it really was. It was the best, the very best!"

Ok, so I was going over the top, but even in those days I instinctively understood the principles of positive reinforcement – if you want somebody to keep doing something you need to reward them.

"I love you Mum," I whispered. "That was so wonderful. Thank you ... thank you so much."

Even in the dim light I could see she was smiling, and the more I praised her and thanked her, the more she smiled. Eventually, after a great deal of praise, she took me to the bathroom, washed me down and changed my pyjamas. After that we both went thoughtfully back to our respective beds.

Although nothing further was said the next day, or during the following week, about what she'd done for me, by the next weekend I was visiting mother with a whole new agenda. I didn't know if she'd ever do it again, but I sure as hell hoped she would. I guess it's strange, but although I knew intellectually she shouldn't have done it and it would be far better if she never did such a thing again, emotionally and sexually I was in a frenzy of excitement about the possibility it might just happen. I suppose men in general, and young men in particular, are pretty much ruled by their balls.

The following Saturday was normal and nothing was said during the day, but as I'd never expected it to be I wasn't disappointed. However as bed time approached, I became increasingly concerned she wasn't going to offer me another session. She had her bath, but her legs remained covered, and there was no flash of stockings. We sat on the sofa, but at opposite ends, and I was never invited to cuddle her.

I wanted desperately to indicate to her that I was feeling horny, but I knew I couldn't say anything. I had no right to encourage my mother to masturbate me, and if it'd been just a one-off thing I knew I was just going to have to live with that. It was a crying shame (for me anyway), but there you go.

She kept me in suspense right to the end, and I'd just about given up all hope; but then as she opened her bedroom door to go in for the night she turned and looked at me.

"Would you like to lay with me for a while?" she said softly but with an obvious undertone.

I nearly said 'I thought you'd never ask!', but I didn't. I just smiled, nodded my head, picked up my pyjamas and followed her into the bedroom.

As she slipped into her bed I got undressed in the corner (facing the wall), donned my pyjamas and turned back towards the bed. She pulled back the edge of the covers and silently invited me in. With pounding heart and rock-hard cock I snuggled in beside her. She immediately put her arms around me and pulled me into her chest.

For a while we just cuddled up to each other, occasionally whispering warm 'I love you's' in each other's ears. Then, as we relaxed down into the bed, I felt her hand move over my penis. For a while it just rested there, only my pyjama bottoms between the fingers of her hand and my hot throbbing cock. Eventually I realised she was struggling to say something before she continued.

"I shouldn't be doing this baby," she said at last.

For a moment I was silent. I felt very disappointed, but I knew she was probably right, so I said, "I know Mum ... do you want me to go?"

"Am I abusing you?" she whispered, almost to herself. "Am I hurting you? Am I damaging you? Is it wrong baby ... is it wrong? I want to do it for you. I like doing it for you ... but I don't want to hurt or damage you."

I thought for a moment, and I realised my new relationship with mother was in the balance. If I said the wrong thing now she'd never touch me again. As I said, I knew she was right to question whether we should be acting this way, but deep down I desperately wanted her to continue. Yes, of course it was wrong - everybody knew incest was wrong - but right then I didn't give a monkey's tit what anybody else thought. I wanted her to play with me - and I wanted it desperately.

"I'm nineteen Mum," I said, trying to sound eminently reasonable and grown-up. "I can do what I like, can't I? I can choose what I want. I'm not a child anymore ... so how can you be abusing me?"

She was silent for a moment, and then she said, "are you sure baby ... really sure?"

I lent over and kissed her on the lips, nothing erotic just a gentle tender kiss.

"I love you Mum, nothing you can do would hurt me. If you want I'll go, but ... well it was nice what you did ... very nice."

Suddenly she smiled, and with a deep sigh seemed to relax. It was as if all her doubts were falling away. Then she whispered, "you're a very naughty boy, you know that don't you," and her hand reached inside my pyjamas and grasped my cock once again.

Over the weeks that followed she masturbated me regularly every Saturday night, and I have to say going to see mother ceased to be the bind it was. Inevitably, however, things changed over time and our sexual encounters started to become more than simple masturbation.

It was about the third or fourth weekend when the first change occurred. We were lying in her bed and she was holding my penis. She'd just beginning to rub it gently when I put my hand round her waist. It was the first time I'd done that. Up till then I'd just lain there, passively letting her do what she was doing. A moment later I half-kissed her cheek, whispering "I love you Mum ... thank you".

She turned to me in response, momentarily kissing my lips, but as she did so my hand rode up and touched the bottom of her breast. I moved it away quickly, but she reached over with her other hand and caught mine and lifted it right up to her chest. I didn't need any second invitation and within a moment I was fondling her left tit vigorously. After that I just assumed that I was allowed to touch her and I freely fondled both breasts as she brought me to climax. I guess an important barrier was broken that night, and on subsequent days I began to explore all over her body with my hands. She never stopped or discouraged me and it wasn't long before I was investigating the area between her legs.

At the same time we began to kiss each other on the lips more frequently, and the kisses gradually became longer and more fierce. This kissing led to the next major change. We were sitting on the sofa one Saturday evening in May, long before bed time, when I leant across and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was soft but I let it last a while. Suddenly she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against my lips. I responded immediately, opening my mouth, and our loving pecks abruptly transformed themselves into something new and far more passionate. As we kissed I slid my hand up and caressed her breasts. In response her hand slipped down and fondled my penis through my trousers. It was the first time we'd had any sexual contact other than in her bed at the end of a Saturday night.

That was also the night when I first discovered her stockings. After touching her breast for a while my hand dropped to her knee and crept up her stocking-clad leg. There is something incredibly erotic about the way a stocking suddenly ends and is replaced with bare thigh, and I found myself spending a lot of time feeling around the interface between her leg and her stocking-tops. I seemed to be fascinated, not just with the way the stocking became thigh, but also with the feel of the material. It was just so sexy and erotic.

Abruptly mother broke away, and I thought she wanted to stop necking, but all she did was undo the side buttons of her skirt and drop it down to the floor. For the first time in my life I was looking at a woman dressed in stockings without having to pretend I wasn't interested or I didn't care. Mother seemed to notice my interest, and she stood there with a knowing smile on her face, just letting me look. I looked long and hard, examining how the brown colour darkened up to the thicker stocking-top, and how the straps of her suspenders were neatly attached. It was the beginning of what was to become a life-long fetish.

Suddenly Mother took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She sat me on the bed and let me watch as she took off her sweater. I thought for a second she was also going to remove her bra, but she didn't. Instead, dressed only in her bra, pants, stockings and suspenders, she proceeded to undress me, removing my shirt and trousers and then everything else, till I was standing naked before her. By now I wasn't embarrassed to be naked, even with a rock hard cock standing up to attention. She pulled back the bedclothes and tucked me into her bed.

As I lay there looking at her, she reached around behind her back and finally removed her bra, and for the first time I saw her breasts in all their glory. As I said, they weren't very big, but maybe because of that they didn't sag at all. They were pert and well-formed, and had that wonderful up-swelling curve of classic boobs. I have to admit they looked much better than I'd imagined they would. Mother noticed me looking and the admiration on my face, and she slimed coyly at me. Then she lightly ran her hands down her thighs and over her stockings, as if to draw my attention to the fact she was leaving them on, and she slipped in bed beside me.

As we embraced, I was feeling just a bit stunned by the sudden change in the intensity of our relationship, and for the first time I wondered if she was actually going to let me fuck her.

But it didn't happen that night. Instead she gently fondled my cock, whilst my hands explored every inch of her body. As my fingers played all around her stockings and suspender straps, she guided my head down towards her breasts. I kissed and nibbled at them passionately, until I realised she wanted me to suckle her. I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth and sucked at it gently. Gradually my sucking intensified, until the nipple and part of her breast were deep in my mouth, being massaged by my tongue. She sighed softly and her hand reached around the back of my head and pushed my face harder and harder into her chest.

"Suck me baby," she whispered breathlessly. "Suckle at mummy's breast ... suck mummy deep."

And so, with my fingers probing around her nylon lingerie and occasionally pressing down on her vulva, and my mouth guzzling greedily at her breast, she began to masturbate my cock with both hands, cupping my penis like an artificial vagina. As my passion mounted I even began to pull and tear at her underclothing and nip and nibble at her breast. She seemed caught up in my excitement, and as my hands probed and pulled and poked at her most private parts, she began to pant and squeak and squeal, and rub me harder and harder. As my orgasm approached, I even thrust a hand down the front of her underpants and forced my fingers up between her legs. I think she actually screamed as my fingers invaded her vagina, and her hands tightened still further on my cock, pushing me over the edge.

With a violent jolt upwards I erupted, and as my hands tightened involuntarily, squeezing her vagina and crushing her breast, she too seem to jolt forward and her body went rigid.

"Oh Baby!!" she screamed. "Oh yes ... do it for mummy! Cum for mummy ... cum all over mummy!! Oh yes ... Oh yes ..."

And I did as she asked, pumping my fluid all over her hands. She kept rubbing me for a while, drawing out the last of my sperm, and then she lifted up her hands, and with a hand-washing motion, spread my cum all over her hands and up her arms.

It was only some time later I realised she must have reached orgasm, and that that was the first time she done so in my presence. Needless to say, after that it wasn't long until our sex play became full intercourse. It was the next weekend in fact.

The following Saturday evening, after she'd had her bath, she came out wearing only her panties, garter belt, and brown stockings, and she sat down beside me and immediately began to kiss me passionately. I was just a bit surprised at the suddenness of this, but I responded by grasping both her naked breasts in my hands. I guess she'd been feeling pretty horny that evening because she immediately began to pull at my zip, and within seconds my trousers and underpants were down to the floor.

Although I was still sitting upright on the sofa, both her hands instantly engulfed my penis and she began to fondle and caress it. Then she broke from our kiss and looked down at my cock. I thought for a moment she was looking for something, or was going to say something, but then I realised she just wanted to look at it.

She looked back up at me for a moment and said, "I love you baby. Mummy would do anything for you ... anything."

Then before I realised what was happening, she slipped off the sofa and on to her knees, her head bent down towards my waist, and she immediately began to kiss and lick my penis. I was surprised – shocked even – but that was nothing to how I felt when her mouth opened wide and descended down onto my cock. Her mouth closed again and I felt like my prick had been encased in a velvet purse. I'd never experienced oral sex before and the sheer wonder and pleasure of it simply blew my mind.

Mother was so horny that evening; I'd never seen her like that before. Her mouth and her tongue began to work furiously on my cock and her head began to move rhythmically up and down. Her hands remained clutched around the base of my penis, and it was almost as if she were trying to bring me to instant orgasm, as if she desperately need my cum in her mouth - and the way she was working me meant she'd very soon get what she wanted.

As I realised I was cumming I tried to warn her and pull away. In those days I assumed women never wanted you to cum in their mouths – that such a thing was beyond the pale. However I soon learned my mistake. As I tried to pull back she clung on harder, desperately almost.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her, terribly afraid of doing the wrong thing. "Stop, please, I'm going to cum!"

For a second her mouth left my cock and her head turned up to me.

"I want it," she hissed. "In my mouth ... on my face. I want you cum in me and over me!! Do it baby ... do it for mummy!"

Given those words there didn't seem to be a lot left to say. As her mouth sucked my cock back into its incestual depths I just went for it, pushing myself up to meet the downward movement of her head. Within seconds I was blasting gallons of juice into her hungry mouth.

The first two or three jets she swallowed greedily and the she withdrew her mouth and directed the remaining torrent all over her face. It was a sight beyond my wildest dreams, cum spurting all over my mother's nose and mouth and eyes, and some of it even in her hair. When I'd finished she lifted her hands and just like I'd seen her do with her face cream, she massaged it over her face and neck. If I ever needed a fantasy vision to masturbate to in the future, that was it!

It was the following morning when we finally had intercourse. For the first time that night I slept with her in her bed. Before that I'd always returned to the sofa, but after our experience earlier we didn't want to be parted.

I woke early the following morning and lay there for a while just looking at mother. It had been a warm night and the covers were pulled down to just below her navel, and her breasts and tummy were exposed to my view. I examined every inch of her visible body, my eyes running up and down her breasts like faint spidery fingers, and tracing her lower tummy right down to the first stands of pubic hair peeking out from under the sheet. I'd been hard when I woke, but now my cock throbbed with the intensity of unbridled lust.

Very gently, so as not to wake her, I lean across and began to lightly kiss her breasts. As softly as I could I licked and tasted her body with the very tip of my tongue. She murmured slightly in her sleep but did not wake up. Emboldened, my tongue drifted down and across, leaving a faint moist trail on her skin, until if was flicking at the pubic hairs at the edge of the sheet. Using only the side of my tongue, I began to drag the covering sheet down until her sex was fully exposed.

I lay there for a while; my head propped up on my elbows, looking at her vagina and examining every detail I could see. Slowly I moved my face down closer and closer, until I could smell the aroma emanating from her cunt. 'Cunt', I thought to myself, what a strange, gross word for such an interesting and exciting thing, and my tongue reached down over her vulva and into edge of the valley beyond.

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers