A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

“Well, at least I know you still want me,” the blonde said, moving her hand down between us and grabbing the renewed bulge in my jeans.

Encouraged by the young woman’s change in attitude, I did my own exploring, sliding my hand to her groin and then between her legs.

“I think we know you still want me too,” I observed when I felt the wetness of her shaven pussy.

“Fuck yes,” she whispered.

“You still have those cuffs on,” I pointed out. “Let’s see if I can find a place to hook them to the bed, and then I will lick you until you scream.”

Jess bit her bottom lip, nodded vigorously, and held up her hands to me. Taking one of them, I led her to my bed and sat her down on it. I then had her lie back and stretch her hands above her head. Next, I clipped the cuffs together and looked for something to which I could hook them. As I did not have a headboard, I did not really see any options until I realized that all I needed was something to tether the restraints to the bed frame.

Leaving Jessi lying stretched out on my bed, I hurried to my closet and pulled out a belt. When I was back at the bed, I slipped the belt under the front crossbar on the frame and then over the link between the cuffs. When I buckled the belt, it formed a loop that connected the cuffs to the bed frame. The young blonde’s arms were pulled down against the mattress more than I had thought they would be, but it did not seem to bother her.

“Is that okay?” I asked.

The now restrained woman nodded and whispered, “Yes.”

Moving around to the foot of my bed, I pushed her legs wide, opening up her smoothly shaven vulva. I pondered for a moment retrieving the ankle cuffs, but I was not sure whether I could figure out a way to hook them to the bed. So, I contented myself with just crawling between her legs and using my body to make sure she kept them spread.

As I used my fingers to separate her labia, I realized the bound woman was too far down the bed for me to fit comfortably up on it while I licked her, but too far up it for me to kneel at the foot of the bed and still reach her with my mouth and tongue. To alleviate the problem, I had Jessi scoot up a couple of feet so that her head was at the very top of the bed, resting on her cuffed wrists and between her bent elbows. This gave me room to be all the way on the bed comfortably, and it reduced the strain on her arms and shoulders as well. Unfortunately, after moving her up I became concerned that she might bang her head a bit on the wall, as she was only about an inch or so away from it. I would just have to hope that would not happen.

Returning to between her legs, I began to slowly lick, kiss and nibble on her engorged labia. Before too long, Jessi was moaning and wiggling her hips.

“Please lick my clit, Master,” she begged, slipping back into her slave role. However, I was not too worried about it this time – I had no intention at that point of going beyond just restraining her, and so far that seemed to be something with which I was comfortable.

Slowly, teasingly, I spread her lower lips, revealing her most sensitive of places. I brushed her clitoris lightly with my lips, and the bound blonde’s hips bucked up as a low moan filled the air.

“You have such a pretty little pussy,” I told her, which elicited another moan and a wiggle.

“Please, Master,” she whined. “Please lick it.”

Figuring I had teased her enough, I attacked her clitoris with my tongue. As I did so, I reached a hand up and tightly squeezed one of her perfect breasts. Jessi grunted and thrust her hips up, mashing her pussy against my face. For my part, I kept licking her clit – first up and down, then side to side – and playing with her breasts with one hand while clamping the other on one slender thigh, holding it down. The young woman moaned and jerked against her restraint and my hand on her thigh as I relentlessly tongued her clit. Less than five minutes after I had started, the sexy blonde shuddered her way through her first orgasm.

I did not give Jessi a chance to recover from that first climax, however. I continued licking her clit, but I moved the hand from her breasts down to her groin so I could slip two fingers into her tight, wet pussy. My other hand maintained its firm grasp on her right thigh. When my fingers penetrated her, Jessi gasped while thrusting and twisting her pelvis at the same time.

“Fuck that feels good,” she panted.

I thought about chastising her for breaking out of her slave character, but I decided I would rather just concentrate on giving her pleasure. So as my tongue waggled against her clitoris, I started slamming my fingers in and out of her. I kept this up for a few more minutes, and then the restrained young woman was again in the throes of a climax.

I gave her a reprieve this time, at least from my tongue; I kept the two fingers embedded deeply in her pussy, enjoying the spasms that gripped them in her wet warmth. As I felt those spasm start to subside, I licked and kissed all around her clitoris, and soon the blonde was moaning and wiggling her hips again.

Taking this to mean she was ready for more, I took her clit between my lips and sucked lightly on it. As I did so, I pulled the two fingers from her, which elicited what sounded like a disappointed groan. That groan changed to a yelp when I added a third finger and shoved them back inside. I gave her a few moments to get accustomed to this new sensation before I began moving those three fingers in and out of her.

Jessi gasped and moaned as I picked up speed with my fingers, and when I shoved them in hard while also sucking vigorously on her small, sensitive clit, she shrieked “FUCK!” and clenched her legs around me tightly, throwing off the hand that had been restraining her thigh. Seconds later, I felt her pussy spasm around my fingers again as her hips thrust up off the bed, her entire body rigid. This time, her climax lasted longer, and she went completely limp when it started to fall off.

I pulled the three fingers that had been inside her out and reached up and smeared the juices from them on her partially open lips. Jessi moaned and then opened her mouth. I slipped the fingers into it, and she sucked and licked them clean. While she did this, I caressed her thigh and planted small kisses around her pussy.

“That was fantastic, Mark,” she murmured when I withdrew my fingers from her mouth.

“It is not over yet,” I told her, before shoving my tongue into her pussy, curling it up so I could thrust it in and out of her.

“Oh fuck,” the now hyper-aroused blonde moaned as she squirmed.

When I had her panting again, I moved my tongue back up to her clit and again pushed two fingers inside of her. This time, instead of just sliding those fingers in and out of her, I searched for the angle that had driven her over the edge the week before. Within a minute or so of exploring, I found it again, and Jessi was squirming and bucking her hips each time I thrust my fingers inside of her at that perfect angle. Her moans deepened and grew hoarse, as they had when she had experienced multiple orgasms before. Knowing she was near the edge, I doubled my efforts with my tongue.

After a particularly long and low moan, Jessi grunted loudly and shuddered violently. As I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers tighter than I had ever felt it before, I thrust them all the way inside of her and pushed up against the upper wall of her vagina. While doing this, I continued to lick and suck on her clitoris unrelentingly as my young lover’s body stiffened. Other than her ragged breathing, she was strangely silent.

For some time – it felt like minutes – I kept up the action with my tongue and the pressure with my fingers while Jessi’s body remained completely rigid. Then, without any warning, her body jerked violently a couple of times and a loud scream burst from her lips. I immediately ceased licking her clitoris and withdrew my fingers as her slender body went limp.

I did kiss and lick Jessi’s wet and swollen labia as I teased her thighs with my fingers, tracing circular patterns on her smooth skin. However, there was no response at all from the young woman, not a moan, not a groan, not a single sound or any movement, save for the soft sound of her slowing respiration and the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

“Jessi,” I called softly, and when she did not react, I called her name again, a bit louder this time. Still, she did not respond.

Sitting up so that I had a better view of the blonde’s face, I saw that her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. She looked as if she were sleeping. I slipped from the end of the bed and walked around the side to release the belt that held her hands in place. When that was done, I shook her by her shoulder, calling her name as I did so.

Jessi stirred and a low moan escaped her lips, but she did not wake. I carefully reached under her head and unhooked the cuffs. As I pulled her arms down to her sides, I again called her name. This time the young woman groaned in response, but still she did not open her eyes. At that point, I started to worry. I had thought she was just lost in the afterglow of an intense orgasm, but now I was concerned that she had passed out. I sat down on the bed beside her.

“Jessi, honey,” I called louder as I shook her more vigorously. “Are you okay?”

“Imokay,” she slurred, her eyes still closed. “Whatthefuckhappend?”

“I think you passed out,” I told her.

“Fuck,” she moaned, her voice stronger. “I thought it was a myth.”

“What did you think was a myth?” I asked her.

The young woman stretched out on the bed before answering, “Passing out from cumming.”

“I have never seen it before,” I admitted. “It was a little concerning.”

“Sorry,” she murmured, turning to face me as her eyes finally opened.

“You have nothing to be sorry about, Jessi,” I assured her, as I brushed a few strands of damp blonde hair from her forehead. ”I just did not expect it.”

“Neither did I, Mark,” she smiled, as she reached out to caresses my face. “That is six kinds. And fuck, six was… was… beyond… incredible.”

“What happened?” I inquired as I stood, removed my jeans, and then lay down beside the young woman.

Jessi scooted further down the bed so that her head was about even with my chest, then she rolled on her side, facing me before pulling me into a hug. We remained like that for some time, and I began to worry about getting an erection. I had lost what was left of mine when the blonde had passed out after her orgasm, but the feel of her pressed up against me was threatening to bring it back. However, even though I had not climaxed, at that moment I did not want to go beyond just holding each other – I did not think it would be in Jessi’s best interest to do more just then.

“So what does my Master want me to do for him,” Jessi asked after she had broken our embrace and leaned up on one elbow to look down at me. “I think Master fucking his slave’s face would be a great place to start, but it is not for a slave to tell her Master what to do.”

“I think we should sleep on it, Jessi,” I told her, which prompted a pout and narrowed eyes.

“But Master should use his slave for his pleasure,” the young blonde countered as she tried to stare me down.

“Right now,” I snapped, ‘’your master wants you to sleep. I will fuck your face, and whatever else I want, when I want to do so.”

Jessi’s eyes widened at my words and my tone, then she smiled.

“I must do as my Master wishes,” she replied, dropping her eyes; however, the smile remained on her lips.

“Lay back down and turn over so your back is to me,” I commanded her.

Jessi immediately complied. I then moved close behind her, my now semi-erect penis pressed against her derriere. As Jessi pushed her rear end back against me, I stroked her hair with one hand and reached around to grab one of her perfect breasts with the other.

The blonde moaned and then asked, “Is Master sure he does not want to use his slave now?”

“Go to sleep,” I told her.

Jessi gave a disappointed moan, and though I could not see her pretty face, I could imagine that her small but sensuous lips were again formed into a pout. However, after a few moments, the young woman sighed and seemed to relax as I continued to stroke her soft hair.

I think I had almost drifted off to sleep when I heard her whisper, “I love you, Master.”

Rousing up, I asked Jessi what she had said.

“Nothing,” she mumbled, her own voice heavy with sleep.

Wondering if those words had only been in my head, perhaps just a dream, I finally drifted off to sleep.

***

When I awoke, I could tell it was just beginning to turn light outside. At first, I did not realize what had roused me, but quite quickly it filtered through my brain that my erect penis was enveloped by something warm and wet. Looking down toward my groin, I saw Jessi’s lips wrapped around my shaft as she sucked on it hard. When she saw my eyes were open, the sexy blonde winked at me.

Enjoying the work of Jessi’s expert mouth, I rolled from my side to my back, and she followed, never letting my erection pull from between her lips. However, the change of positon caused me to realize how full my bladder was. I tried to put it out of my mind as Jessi moved so that she could lie down between my legs. Unfortunately, the need to urinate had become urgent, and I had to pull my young fellatrix off of me before she had swallowed my shaft all the way down.

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I advised her as I got up off the bed.

The young blonde did not say a word as I hurried to the bathroom, so I was not aware she had followed me until after I flushed and turned around. Jessi stood in the doorway, naked of course, with an odd smile on her face.

“Jessi, let’s go back…” I started to say, but I trailed off as I watched her pull a wash cloth from the rack and wet it under the faucet. The pretty blonde then drop to her knees right in front of me. Looking up at me, she took my semi-hard penis in her hand and started cleaning it with the wet cloth. The water on the cloth was a little on the cool side, which kept me from becoming fully erect despite the fact that my lovely twenty-year-old lover had begun to stroke my shaft while she cleaned the head of it.

When Jessi was satisfied I was clean, she tossed the cloth on the counter and wrapped her sensuous lips around my penis, sucking on the first couple inches of it while licking around the tip. In no time, my erection had fully returned, and my talented lover was starting to take more and more of my shaft into her wondrous mouth.

Reaching out with both hands, I ran my fingers through the young woman’s soft blonde hair as she performed. I briefly thought about whether I should take over, as she had suggested the night before, and use her mouth for my pleasure. However, I was not sure I was really in the right mood for that, and I was very much enjoying her efforts to please me, so I continued to just stroke her hair as she sucked up and down my rigid manhood.

After a couple minutes, Jessi pulled her head back, letting my penis free, and looked up at me questioningly.

“Do you want to fuck your slave’s mouth, Master?” Jessi asked. “Should the slave fetch her collar?”

“No,” I said as I reached down, grabbed her hands, and pulled her to her feet.

The young woman had a puzzled look on her face as I pulled her close and kissed her.

“Mark,” she whispered, “Don’t you want to…”

“No I do not, Jessi,” I cut her off. “I want to make love to you.”

My blonde lover’s eyes widened slightly and her lips trembled. Realizing that she was probably starting to “feel too much,” as she put it, I scooped her into my arms. Jessi, her eyes locked on mine in one of her characteristic stares, put her arms around my neck as I carried her from the bathroom and back into my bedroom, in front of me this time rather than slung over my shoulder.

As I lay her back on the bed, Jessi maintained eye contact with me, even as she scooted up the bed and spread her slender legs. Her shaven pussy glistened enticingly with her juices, so I leaned over and licked her labia, then her sensitive clit. Jessi moaned before hooking her hands in my hair and pulling me up toward her. When I was above her, looking down into her eyes, my penis poised to enter her warm pussy, the blonde smiled up at me and brushed a strand of hair from my forehead.

“Take me please,” she begged, and I did as she asked, pushing my erection into her in one long, slow movement.

The young woman beneath me arched her back and moaned, and then when I was all the way inside of her, she wrapped her legs around my rear and held me deep. I was happy to stay that way for several heartbeats as I grew accustomed to the tightness of her warm pussy around me. Leaning down, I kissed my lover’s sweet, pouty lips long and hard, even as I began to slowly move my shaft in and out of her clinging wetness.

“Oh yes,” she breathed. “That feels so good. Does it feel good to be inside of me?”

Instead of saying anything, I moved my head down and took one of her small, dusty pink nipples between my teeth, nibbling and pulling on it. The now gasping blonde grabbed my hair and held my face to her perfectly shaped breast. Widening my mouth, I took as much as I could of the creamy flesh of her breast into my mouth and bit down softly, even as I slowly, deliberately thrust in and out of her.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” Jessi moaned, “Fuuuuu…”

She stopped midway through saying ‘fuck,’ and I looked up from her chest to see if everything was okay. I noticed that her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, fairly hard from what I could tell. I realized then that the young woman was trying not to say what she wanted to say, probably because she was worried it would not be appropriate for ‘making love’.

Pulling my mouth away from her now red nipple, I assured her, “Jessi – it is okay to talk dirty.”

“Fuck!” she yelled, and I smiled before latching on to her other nipple.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned. “Fuck I love this!”

It was all I could do to keep from chuckling, so I double my attention to her breast to make sure I did not do so. I could only imagine what Jessi would do if she thought I was laughing at her during sex. She probably would not let me explain that I found it endearing that she had not thought she should use dirty words if we were making love, but then after I told her it was okay, she immediately said “fuck” several times.

“Fuuuuuuuuck,” she gasped, letting go of my hair and wrapping her arms tightly around my torso.

“I… love you… licking… and biting… my… my tits,” the breathless young woman panted.

I felt an odd combination of relief and disappointment when my first thought, that my blonde lover was telling me that she loved me, was proven wrong as she managed to gasp out the rest of what she was saying. Sure, I knew we were likely headed down that path – Jessi had already spoken about it obliquely – but actually declaring it was still a step that I was not sure we were ready to take quite yet. And of course, there was also Jessika to consider. With a growl and a shake of my head, I forced down my concerns, as well as my thoughts about my brunette paramour, and concentrated on making Jessi feel good.

Straightening up, I pulled out of Jessi’s arms. Grabbing one of her slender thighs in each hand, I began to pick up seed while also increasing the force of my thrusts. The blonde opened her eyes, locked them on mine, and then ran her hands up my chest as I began to pound into her, making her modest bosom quiver with each impact of my groin against her.

“Fuck yes,” she moaned. “Fuck me hard, Mark. Fuck me hard!”

I wanted to tease my now hopelessly aroused lover, so I abruptly stopped my thrusting, leaving just the head of my penis at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. Jessi groaned and thrust her hips up at me.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers