A Tale of Two Paramours Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have nothing to be sorry about, honey," I assured her, reaching out to stroke her soft hair as I smiled at her.

"You need to cum," she responded, her face serious. "And I owe you, especially after I was such a bitch to you last time you were here and didn't finish it for you."

"I am okay, really," I told her, but she shook her head. "Plus, you have already done that for me twice today.

"Please, don't argue," she pleaded, then added with a wink, "I want to. Plus, the second time you kinda did it to me; well, to my mouth anyway."

I nodded at Jessi, and she grinned back at me. Then, after a quick kiss, she scooted down the bed, pushed my legs apart, and climbed between them. When she was comfortable, she looked up at me, winked, and wrapped her lips around my penis, which by that point was only semi-hard. She quickly swallowed the whole length of me, and I had the exquisite pleasure of growing fully erect while being engulfed in her throat.

"Fuck that feels good," I moaned as I ran my finger through her hair, which had fallen down on either side of her face and was tickling my abdomen.

"What feels good?" Jessi asked, her eyes vibrant, when she had pulled up off of me.

"Your lips," I replied.

"My lips where, baby?" she pushed.

"On my cock," I gulped.

"And my throat?" the blonde continued. "Does your cock feel good when it is down my throat?"

"Yes," I breathed as I pushed her head down lightly, trying to make her take my penis back into that incredible mouth of hers

"Yes what, lover?" she teased, resisting the push.

"Your cock sucking whore throat feels fantastic around my cock, slut," I growled, and this time I pushed hard enough that I forced her partially open lips to slide over the sensitive head of my penis.

I felt her teeth on my skin at first, but she quickly adjusted to what was happening, and I felt only those plump little lips of hers the rest of the way down.

"You look so fucking hot with your lips stretched tight around the bottom of my cock," I told her, which caused the blonde to close her eyes and shudder.

When she opened her eyes again, she locked them on mine and began to shake her head while humming. The vibrations along my shaft sent shivers of pleasure through me, and I groaned, deep and loud. When I could not take the sensation any more, I grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. Jessi did not resists at all, but as soon as I loosened my hold just a little, she again swallowed me to the root.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she started humming again.

Like before, I waited until I could not stand the intensity of the feeling and then used the blonde's hair to pull her up. This time, I pulled her mouth completely off of me.

"Don't... you... like... it?" my sexy fellatrix panted.

"I love it," I assured her. "It just gets to be too much."

"Then I'm doing it right," she grinned before she yet again swallowed me.

She was indeed doing something very right, because only a few minutes later my climax became inevitable. I thought about ejaculating down her throat, but even as I contemplated it, Jessi pulled back until only the head of my penis was in her mouth. Sucking hard, she took me over the edge, and I filled her mouth with semen even as I twisted the hair that I still had grasped in my hand.

When I was spent, the young blonde sat up and did something she had done our first time together, when she had given me head in exactly the same position, although not quite in the same way. She opened her now slightly puffy lips and showed me the thick, white goo that filled her mouth. After making a show of wiggling her tongue inside of her semen-filled oral cavity, Jessi closed her mouth and swallowed. When she was done, she opened wide again so I could see it was all gone.

"Did I do it right, Mr. Warner?" she giggled. "I swallowed it all, like a good little cocksucker."

"You were incredible, Jessi," I told her. "Lay down beside me."

The blonde nodded and moved from between my legs. She then stretched out next to me and snuggled up to my side.

"So, what about that threesome?" she asked after we had lay there quietly for a few minutes.

"Next Friday works for me," I replied, surprising myself with my answer.

TO BE CONTINUED