A Tale of Two Pussies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present....

Mary Ann's phone rang while she was getting ready.

"Hello sexy", she murmured.

Lisa's laugh whispered through the phone, "Hi slut, I'm on my way home. Want me to pick up something?"

Mary Ann thought about how true those words were, she was a slut. However, she was only a slut for one these past three years. She hadn't even been home to see her family over the years. If she did, she stayed less than a week, desperate to get back to Lisa.

"Nope, I cooked dinner. I can't wait for you to cuum home." She was getting hot. Lisa got the innuendo and whispered, "I hope you're ready for me." Lisa hung up. Mary Ann moaned Lisa had begun to be more dominant over the past few months, thanks to her teasing her about being submissive.

Mary Ann checked herself in front of the mirror one more time. She had chosen a haltered black dress that was almost sheer, fitting her like a glove, looking like a stocking. Her nipples were prominent and she wore no underwear. The dress stopped just below her pussy. She pinched her nipples a little more for good measure and checked to make sure her big ass was prominent before giving herself a few smacks on the ass.

She walked out of her room into the living room. She sat in one of their end chair and sipped her wine until Lisa arrived. This was going to be fun.

12