A Tale of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees." Simon grunted as he pulled his cock from my mouth at the same time that Grant slowly started grinding his cock in circles while he pushed my legs back to a comfortable position.

"What?" I asked as Grant unceremoniously pulled his dick out of my puss leaving it feeling empty.

"Get on all fours." The hairy rugby player grinned, "I want to watch your tits bounce when we fuck you doggy style." I raised my eyebrows and nervously smiled as I did as I was told. I was quickly on all fours and, much to their delight began swaying my large titties. In a flash Si was kneeling in front of me and slid his semi-erect cock across my face as I tried to lick it; which made them both giggle. It soon became a game as he teased me and I tried to get it in my mouth. All I could think of at that precise moment was that I wanted to suck his cock and suck it properly; just like the women in Daddy's magazines would.

Simon soon tired of teasing me and fed his cock into my mouth. I was delirious as I slid my mouth along the shaft swallowing as much as I could. Because it wasn't as hard as when he titty-fucked me I managed to get most of it in and sucked and wrapped my tongue around it like a whore.

My concentration was soon broken when Grant came back from the bathroom and pulled my bum cheeks apart with his huge cold hands. A second later he had rammed his very stiff cock deep in my pussy, taking my breath away. At first he gripped my hips and battered my hole with his ramrod. I had to grip the carpet with my fingers to stop falling and the forward thrusts forced me harder onto Si's cock which was now buried in my throat and I was breathing through my nose. My big titties were wobbling and shaking so much they actually hurt and I was relieved when Simon grabbed hold of them and began kneading my nipples as he crushed my mounds.

Eventually Grant slowed down and leaned forward to grab my titties as Simon leaned back on his haunches to watch me sucking his gorgeous cock. Grant began fucking me with short sharp thrusts just like a real dog would fuck a bitch. I've not felt like I did at that precise moment ever since; I was in sexual Heaven.

My senses were all over the shop as I slurped on Simon's cock and Grant rattled my cage from behind while he dug his thick fingers into my boobs until they were actually bruised.

My mind was a complete blank as the boys rapidly began panting and grunting as we merged into one sweating and heaving sexual heap. I guessed Grant was close to the edge when he raised himself up again and grabbed my hips. Simon held my head in one hand and played with my titties with the other as Grant began building up for his climax by fucking me so hard his cock kept coming out but my hole which must have been so stretched it went straight back in up to the hilt.....over and over again until he growled and let out a deep groan from deep in the pit of his stomach as his cock erupted deep inside my young pussy.

I was quivering and flopped onto the stained carpet when he withdrew his monster cock and rolled backwards. My pussy felt stretched and tattered as his warm cum leaked out and ran down my thigh. I closed my eyes and slid my hand between my legs. I was soaking wet and Grant's spunk was still oozing out as I began stroking my clitty. I couldn't stop myself and rubbed and rubbed as fast as I could as I tugged on my titties like they had done until I had a very powerful orgasm. Knowing that the boys were watching turned me on as much as any fantasy I'd ever had in my bedroom and one I've relived 100's of times since.

When I opened my eyes Gemma was sitting next to me cradling my head as the boys drank beer close by

"Are you okay?" She gently asked me. I smiled and nodded as I pulled the hair from in front of my eyes.

"Are you sure?" She asked again. I nodded again and smiled a bigger more convincing smile.

"Yes, thanks." I whispered and slowly raised myself to my feet. The boys now looked a little sheepish as I pulled my knickers up and put my bra back on; but I was in my element knowing that they were all looking at ME and thinking about what I'd just let them do to ME! I deliberately bent forward so they got a good long look at my cleavage as I picked up my dress. Gemma knew what I was doing and kept whispering, "You horny cow!" and "You're giving them another fucking hard on, doing that!" I grinned and took even more time to get dressed; eventually theatrically adjusting my boobs and bra just for effect.

That night was just the beginning of a wild six months before I went to University and carved out a career in Banking and got married.

12