A Tale Of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dismounted as she spoke and giggled when his cock made a wet pop as it exited her wet pussy and slipped from the opening of her labia.

Hilda and her hooters had taken a break and she was sprawled on the empty side of the large king-sized bed holding her tingling assets and softly cooing like a tiny child with the fruition of good sensation that Richard's sucking had brought her. Miss Humper unashamedly began to finger her cunny and used her little feminine digits to rub her clit. She did this right in front of Richard and Harriet as they got up to clean themselves off from the wet and sticky goo that their fuck had entailed.

"Come on, baby, take a shower with me," Harriet Humper tempted him as they stepped into the bathroom. "I'll suck your wee wee and then sud him up and scrub him clean. Get Mr. Happy all clean and shiny and in good working order."

"I'm not eighteen, honey," Richard Dicker said, smiling winsomely as he nonetheless entered the bathroom with her. "I can't do it as many times as I could when I was in college and going at it like a rabbit."

"Come on, you sweet cock," Harriet cajoled him with her young, but erotic appeal as she pushed the door closed behind her. "Hold on a sec though, sweets. I have to pee pee first though. Want to watch my pink little lips spray?"

"Sure, Harriet," Mr. Dicker said, blushing a little at the thought of her taking a pee pee in front of him.

"Hold it," the young Humper spoke as she sat her pretty young ass down on the toilet seat and prepared to do her business. "While I am doing it I want you to come and stand real close to me and let me hold your dick in my mouth as I take my pissy. Come on and slide it in cause I need to pee pee really bad."

"I don't know if I can get it hard again," the older man awkwardly replied as she situated her plump bottom on the camode.

"Come here," Harriet hornily demanded as she pulled him close to her and snatched his sagging manhood in her hands and raised its trunk until it was right in front of her face and then pressed it against her lips. "I will make this big fucker hard again now. I want you to watch me pee pee as I suck on Mr. Wee Wee. It will feel so good, baby."

Harriet took the sagging length of him in her hands very tightly and then guided the head of his penis into her pursed lips. After she did she began to loudly slurp on the tip of his penis and then sighed as she began to pee, a thin yellow stream spraying from her little pussy and resounding in the water of the toilet bowl. Harriet emptied her bladder at the same time that she began to lick and hungrily slurp on his member like a child with a lollipop or an ice cream bar on a summer day. She acted like he was going to melt in the heat of passion the way she tried to devour him. Harriet's stream grew stronger and she pissed so much that Richard thought that she must have drank a gallon of water earlier. He watched the spray of her urine as it expelled itself through her nice lush pussy lips and he could imagine how much better her bladder must be feeling. He was thinking all this even as she gave him a blow job. It was taking some doing, but Dicker thought that he felt some twinges of life coming back into his rod and that it was again filling with blood as her ruby reds gave it a wee wee washing. Sometimes the middle-aged man's virility shocked even him. He could not remember having had this much sex since he and Harriet had gone on a picnic a month or so before. They had done it an amazing four times in the span of two hours on the green grass and a blanket that she had brought along.

"Yes, sweetie," Richard managed in just a whisper as he reached to hold her blonde head as she blew him. "That feels so good. Oh my!"

Harriet finally finished taking her pee pee and rose from the toilet, slipping Richard's cock from her mouth and then, turning her sumptuous body toward the camode, flushed it. Richard Dicker winced at the cessation of her talented sucking as she pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped into the huge shower area that was one of Richard's favorite parts of his house.

"Get the fuck in here," Harriet Humper said in a giggly voice as she grabbed him again by the cock. "And I will suck, suck, suck you and fuck, fuck, fuck you. I want that big happy fucking wee wee rocket heady shooting off in my mouth and in my everloving fucking cunny again, honey. Now get the fuck in here with me."

Richard smiled. He knew that Harriet always used lots and lots of profanity when she was horny. He was ready to try to do the impossible and satiate her horniness, which of course was an impossibility and a futile thing to attempt. The best thing for a man to do was just to indulge it and enjoy the tingly good results of that indulgence.

"Mmmmmmmm," the young girl moaned as she turned on the shower and let its warm water spray her sticky body down for the second time in this intense afternoon of fucking. "Now that feels nice. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Harriet's labored breath rushed out of her.

"I'm coming in, baby doll," Mr. Dicker replied as he stepped into the warm shower with his young lover, still sporting his erection which her sucking had grown and her lack of sucking had not destroyed. "Harriet, baby?"

"Yes, lover?" little Miss Humper cooed, turning towards him with her big tits jarring with her movement and her arms outstretched. "What does sweetheart want from his little girl now?"

Harriet's wet hair was pushed back and her body sparkled with many beads of water, shining on her porcelain skin now like a thousand points of light. Her breasts were enormous and prominent as they jutted out invitingly towards him and her perfectly sculpted body moved ever closer until they pressed into his chest, squashing against him in a mass of pillowy flesh. Harriet's little right hand curled around his nine inch erection and her lips slid slowly toward his and hungrily kissed him. Richard opened his lips and their tongues began to writhe and snake into each other's mouths. Her hand slid up and down on his penis and she stoked it to a heated pitch of passion that demanded eventual release. Harriet pulled away from his kiss and her mouth went to his ear to kiss and to whisper softly into it.

"I love you," Harriet breathed in a hushed voice whose air tickled the side of the older man's face. "Especially the wee wee part of you. I love every moment that you inflict the hot fire of your passion upon me and fuck me like we are animals writhing and satisfying our heated urges. That big fucking dick clobbering my insides like a rigid column of carnal construction and insidiously delightful instrumentation. I want you. I need you so much right now. I want us to fuck all day and all night. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You good good talented fucker. I want you to do me so many times. Be my seven fucker today, my wee wee king. Please, Richie!"

Harriet was so full of unrequited desire that she was intending to try to placate on the length of his penis. Richard now was also delirious with her coital rhetoric that made him feel like he could be with her here forever. Surging in her breasts, so large and round and heavy and magnificient were two throbbing meccas of sexual worship, and in her tight, young, wet, talented and heated love canal was the channel that linked him to the heavenly and intoxicating current of her unceasing sensual dreamworld that she seemed always to be lost in like a little lamb in the wood. As the water cascaded down upon the couple, Richard knew that this was a day that should be forever treasured and one that may never be repeated in its intensity and raucous endurance.

"Oh, sweetie," Harriet whispered to him under the showerhead. "Kiss my titties and suck them hard."

And in the other room:

"Oh, yes," Hilda Humper cooed as she writhed upon the bed, two of her fingers buried in her cunny and rubbing her clit madly as her body shook and her boobs jumped. "Oh, fuck! Oh, yes! Oh, shit! Holy fucking shit!"

Miss Humper came again and again, her orgasm sending her into what looked like an epileptic seizure, but was in reality just a raucously grand climax. She smiled as her pussy gushed its sweet juices onto her fingers and the bedspread that was already stained with some of Richard's ejaculation. Hilda smiled as her firm body flushed with pleasurable waves of an always delightful afterglow. Her little cunny twinged faintly and she giggled and then moaned like a fucked out cheerleader, which she, like her daughter, had been back in high school. Like her daughter, whom she was so proud of, she had sucked and fucked the dicks of nearly the entire football team. And now, years later, Hilda Humper had no intention of slowing down with her incessant sex life. She was now fucking students and the principal and some of her daughter's boyfriends, as well as the janitor Charlie whom she had just been with last week in the school restroom. They had done everything imaginable and probably would do it all over again this week with Charlie dicking her in a janitor's closet. Hilda chuckled as she heard the moans and labored breathing of Harriet and Richard Dicker coming from the shower in the bathroom. Harriet, like her mother, could never get enough and she could hear Richard cry out in joy and the loud slurping of lips on flesh as the young girl sucked very hard on his penis. Harriet was a real hellcat, Hilda thought as she laid down on the bed. Suddenly she was roused from her lanquished state by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Racing to the window she saw that it was Richard Dicker's son and Harriet's boyfriend, Chuck. Hilda figured that they must have canceled the basketball game that he was supposed to be away at.

"Oh, shit," Hilda cursed as she thought of Chuck discovering his girlfriend with his dad in the shower. She had to do something.

Hilda threw on her clothes with a bolt and fixed her mussed up blond hair and went downstairs. She knew that Chuck would not know that Harriet was there because her car was not in the driveway. A friend had dropped her off at the Dicker house. Hilda reached the door just as the key turned and smiled when Chuck opened the door. She knew that Chuck was aware of her and his dad occasionally being together. It was him finding out about Harriet that she was trying to avoid. This whole thing was getting to be a morass of details that were so ridiculous that they were almost unbelievable in nature.

"Hi, sweetie," Hilda greeted eighteen-year-old Chuck as he took a step into the house. "How are you?"

"Oh, hi, Miss Humper," Chuck Dicker replied with a smile that he always had when he saw her sexy presence. "What a surprise to see you."

"Yes, Chuck. Your father and I were just visiting," Hilda said weakly. "He is in the shower right now."

"I'll bet he is," Chuck said with a knowing, but slightly amused retort. "I am going to run up to my room and get some money. I will be right back."

Hilda panicked and knew that if he did he would hear Richard and Harriet moaning in the shower. She had to do something.

"I have some extra money, babe," Hilda said evenly as she fished a wad of bills out of the pocket of her blouse. "Here, sweetie. Been saving this for a rainy day."

"Oh, Miss Humper," Chuck gave her an uncomfortable look. "I can't just take your money. I would feel bad."

"Don't, hon," Hilda replied as she pressed the bills into his hand with her silky fingers that brushed his wrist suggestively. "I make quite a bit."

Chuck winced and then grinned.

"Thanks, Miss Humper. I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, Chuck. You are my daughter's boyfriend and that is enough in itself."

"Thanks, Miss Humper," Chuck kindly spoke as he smiled at her.

"My, he is a well-mannered boy," Hilda thought to herself.

Manners were so important these days when kids were so ill-behaved and hedonistic. These were the high schoolers that turned selfish and self-absorbed in their adulthood because of thinking sex was the only thing that was important, Hilda pondered. This was one reason why the teacher took a lot of the boys and let them get their wee wees in the water, so to speak and fuck her till all those sex thoughts were out of their minds and not clogging their thoughts which should be on school work anyway. The only way was letting those eighteen-year-olds use their well developed wee wees on her and letting them empty all that pent-up wee wee juice that boys have into her tight little cum dumpster.

"I better go upstairs and check out my CD collection. I need a CD for the road," Chuck said, startling Hilda from her thoughts and resurrecting her fear of the youngster finding his girlfriend and his parent in the shower by their moaning which would gave them away.

"Wait a minute, honey," Hilda cooed as she put her hands on the youth's shoulders. "I have a better idea."

"What's that?" Chuck replied innocently.

"Why don't you check me out instead?" Hilda huskily replied as her hands began to move from his shoulders to his chest. "You might find me very interesting."

Hilda's hands slid silkily over Chuck's clothing and her fingers deftly grasped at his crotch.

"Huh?" Chuck sputtered in surprise.

"Feels like it's getting hard already!" Hilda squealed as her right hand stroked the groin area of Chuck's khaki pants until a lump appeared to be growing there. "See, there's Mr. Wee Wee popping up to say hello!"

"Whoooooaaahhhhh," Chuck managed in shock. "Miss Humper, are you sure this is okay?"

"Okay?" Hilda said in a defensive voice. "Chuck, you are getting a rare opportunity. You are at a point in your development when you are moving to adulthood. This will, I promise you, make you a man. But if you refuse you will feel wimpy for the rest of your life. Plus, doesn't my rubbing your wee wee feel good?"

"Oh, yes!" Chuck grinned and spit the words excitedly out. "Miss Humper, this is okay!"

Hilda laughed and undid his belt and then unbuttoned his pants and yanked down the zipper. The swollen pole, covered only by his briefs, was jutting out like a rifle pointed point blank in her face. Miss Humper greedily ripped down his underwear and grabbed the rigid stalk before her. At just over seven inches Chuck was right in the size range that she preferred. Hilda dropped to her knees before him and held his wee wee in front of her face and looked closely at it, like a scientist with a microscope.

"I just love these nice young cocks," the horny Humper breathed as she let her lips pucker around the very tip of its thick mushroom top and her tongue linger at his pee pee hole. "Mmmmmmmmppphhhhhh!"

The young Dicker let his hands go to Hilda's head and slide into the tangle of her blonde mane of gorgeous hair.

"Oh, Miss Humper," Chuck managed as she took his pee wee head entirely into her mouth which felt warm as she began to make his member throb with sensational tickles that caused his whole body to feel chilled within the moment. "I love checking you out."

By now, Hilda was taking his penis in and out as she slid her head up and down on his phallus until it was as slick as glass. With her hands she rubbed his swollen balls that felt now like two powder kegs that were about to explode in a shot.

"Oh, shit!" was all young Chuck said.

Hilda was a little disappointed as Chuck began to come in her mouth. It had happened too quick and she couldn't figure out whether it was an insult or a compliment to her wee wee sucking blow job powers.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Chuck groaned as all the built up baby goo forcefully was deposited from his penis into her mouth that sucked it down like an alcoholic with a fifth of liquor.

"Did that feel good, sweetie?" Hilda Humper asked young Chuck Dicker as she slid him sloppily from her mouth. "Cause sucking your big manly wee wee is oh so much fun to me."

"Oh, y-y-y-yes, Miss Humper," Chuck stammered through breathing that sounded like a locomotive. "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, baby," Hilda said as she pushed him back onto the couch and slid his shirt off of him. "Let that big cock say it all for you."

Hilda began to undress slowly, almost as if she were doing a strip tease for the eighteen-year-old boy whose girlfriend was even now upstairs getting fucked. Hilda undid her blouse and slowly opened it just enough so he could see the edges of her gloriously large mammaries and the creamy white acres of cleavage that they sported. Then, like a professional stripper, she jerked open her top until the twin swells of her buxom boobs tumbled into view. Their nipples were erect and hard as stones and they bobbed almost imperceptively in a way that hypnotized Harriet's boyfriend. Miss Humper was so large in this area and so massive. Her breasts were round and heavy, yet delicate and soft to the touch. They were Hilda's pride and joy and she showed them to as many men as she possible could and let myriad legions of horny males suck and nurse them like eager infants at feeding time while she carressed and often sucked their wee wees until they exploded, either in her hand or in her mouth.

"You like Hildy's boobies?" Hilda breathed huskily as she dropped her blouse to the carpet and began to shake her titanic ta tas. "I want you Chucky for a nice sucky and then maybe a hard hot fucky. I want that nice young cock inside of me. I want that big fucking slab of a fucking wee wee in my pretty little cunny squirting momma a big thick load of baby batter just like you just put in her mouth. It was a yummy cummy wee wee just gave me. Mmmmm, mmmmm."

Chuck gaped at her wide-eyed. Part of it was shock and the rest of it was because of the realization of his good fortune. He and Hilda being together had always been a secret fantasy that he had held and yearned for. Now it was coming to fruition at last. He couldn't believe his luck.

"Mmmmmmm," Hilda moaned again as she frantically shucked her skirt that revealed her to be wearing no panties underneath. "I want it, Chuck. I need it from you now."

The 38-year-old beauty dropped to all fours and turned her substantial, but firm ass in his direction. It was a heavenly sight to the eager lad and his cock began to swell, renewed by the angelic body crouched before him.

"Now give it to me. Do me doggie style, cowboy," Hilda begged as she wagged her round voluptuous ass invitingly to him. "Slide Mr. Happy on in my snug canal and fuck me."

Hilda's giant breasts hung and touched the floor as they swung heavily pendulum-like where he could watch them move. Chuck was so hot for this woman. She was a picture of full-figured beauty. Her boobs, her ass and her toned legs all drove him wild with desire. He went to the floor and slid closer to her sweet rear end. Chuck's manhood was a thick rigid trunk as it touched the pink nether spot near her ass. Hilda was a little moist already.

"Yes, baby!" the hellcat groaned. "Put Mr. Happy inside of me! Slide him into my sheath!"

Chuck eased forward and cried out as his phallus penetrated her wet femininity like a hot knife cutting through butter. It felt so wonderful. He felt Miss Humper's insides hug his cock as he slid further into her slot. He throbbed as she squeezed him so tight.

"Oh, Miss Humper!" Chuck Dicker sighed. "This feels good!"

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Hilda responded as she moved her ass ever so slightly and Chuck was transfixed by the gentle movement of her knockers. "Now fuck me."

Chuck wasn't one to disobey and he began to buck against her, making his penis slide in and out in a slow rhythmic motion that set him on fire.

"Oof! Oof! Oof!" Chuck Dicker grunted as his dick slid in and out of Hilda Humper's slick pussy. "Oh, shit, it feels so good!"

"Oooooooooooo!" Hilda reciprocated as she wagged her pretty ass and made his cock feel sensational. "Wee wee me, baby! Wee wee me, you big wee weed daughterfucker! I love this fucking shit!"