A Ta'Narian Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry was sitting stunned in his chair, holding something across his lap.

"Dad? You always said you wanted a Majesty Prestigio Driver."

"Son... dear Lord. This is..." Jerry got up and pulled Dale to his feet. "Thank you."

"I know you, you never would have bought it cause of the price."

"Got that right."

Jerry turned to Keyno who stuck out his hand, something he seen Dale do, so the shocked look on his face had nearly everyone in the room laughing when Jerry pulled Keyno into his arms for a hug. "Thank you, and I'm not just talking about the driver. Thank you for loving Dale so much."

"You are very welcome. Having Dale happy is the most important thing in my life next to my young," Keyno said.

"Thank you for all this... son."

Evan and Jerry were still talking but Dale was sitting close enough to hear the soft, startled meow from Keyno. Dale leaned close and rubbed Keyno's pointed ears, listening to the soft purrs of happiness, his eyes were bright with unshed tears.

"My dad wouldn't want you to make a big deal of that, love, but it's his way of saying he forgives you for harvesting me under the legal age limit and accepts you."

"I-I am honored," Keyno said quietly to Dale, emotions causing his voice to crack. "I love—"

Before he could finish Evan let out a shout. "Oh shi—"

"Evan!" Both Dale and Susan yelled.

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot about the little ears listening, but... jeez, it's a Bose music system, honey. I've wanted one of these since forever." Evan kept touching the top of it. "Dude, you didn't have to do this."

"Guys, before you all get the idea this cost Keyno and me a lot of money remember we have a reduplicator. We can make this stuff and it cost nothing."

"That in itself is mind blowing. Here..." Jerry smiled as he handed Keyno a gift. "I hope you like it."

"Mine kind of goes with his," Lyn said.

Keyno slowly pried the paper off the box. Since he was taking too long, Raiden and Szin decided to help, ripping the paper away. Jerry had given Keyno a new grilling set, and Lyn gave Keyno an apron that said "Beware of sudden purring" —that had Dale laughing so hard his sides hurt.

"I'll have to try this out as soon as possible," Keyno said. "Thank you."

"Oh god, yeah please do, I can't wait to see you in that apron," Dale giggled.

"That's from us," Susan said as Dale passed another gift to Keyno.

Evan and Susan gave him an aluminum paperweight that was sectioned off with answers that was supposed to help with decisions. It said things like "sit on it" for a bit or "pass the buck" to someone else or "I'll get back to you" on that.

"It will have a place of honor on my desk," Keyno said.

Of course Chad and Cielo zeroed in on the section that said "sit on it," smirking at Dale.

All the young got small toys like balls, Etch A Sketches, drinking cups with their names, coloring books with crayons, and the twins got a Hot Wheels track that all the young loved, mainly because they could chase the little cars on the track. After they played with the toys they attacked the boxes and ribbons that were left in the floor, growling and hissing, play fighting with each other.

"Okay sweetie, it's your time," Lyn said.

Dale received some of his favorite magazines, books by authors he liked and recipes that his mom had written up for him and Keyno.

"Thanks guys, I'm sure Keyno can't wait to try these recipes."

"Are there more frozen cream recipes in there?" Keyno asked. "The last recipe your mom gave us when we were there was great."

"It's ice cream, not frozen cream." Dale grinned at Keyno. "There're some new recipes, too."

"Oh good."

There was a hand-drawn framed print done from one of the pictures taken the last time they were all together.

"Oh man," Dale teared up again because Susan and Evan weren't in it. "It's wonderful... but..."

"Open the blue present with the sleds on it, sweetie," Lyn said.

It was an 8x10 done of Susan and Evan with Lindsey.

"Oh, oh, wow. Guys, thank you so much." Dale hugged both Susan and Evan. "You have no idea what this means to me."

"Well, this is the last one, here you go, Dale."

"Oh... Mom," Dale sighed as he lifted the crocheted baby blanket. "God. How did you have time?"

"I started it when you and Keyno were with us hoping I would get a chance to give it to you. My mom did one for you and Susan and now I've done one for Raiden and Szin, and Lindsey. I did one for them since you said they are so close."

"It's perfect, Mom. This whole day has been perfect. Just exactly what I wanted."

Keyno pulled Dale in his lap and held him. "I love you, my chosen."

"And I love you, you evil alien."

After Dale calmed a bit, he and Keyno fixed a light meal and everyone settled down to eat. Chad and John, and their families, left to do their own Christmas celebrations shortly thereafter. Cielo and Ti stayed a little longer before they, too, had to leave.

Susan helped Dale pick up the main living area while Evan, Jerry and Keyno went outside to look at Keyno's flyer. It wasn't a car but both men wanted to see it... and maybe take a ride. Dale and Susan had just gotten the twins and Lindsey down for a nap when they heard their mom laughing.

Keyno was circling the house with Evan and Jerry in the flyer.

"I can't believe your dad got in that thing," Lyn laughed.

"We're going next," Susan said as she grabbed Lyn by the arm and started towards the elevator.

"Oh good heavens, I don't think so."

"Go, Mom, it's safe. Keyno captains a starship, he knows how to fly."

"But Dale..."

"Look, they're landing. I'll get Dad or Evan to stay with the young and I'll go with you," Dale said, "how's that?"

"I... well, I guess so, but only if you go. Just tell Keyno not to go too high."

"Good grief, Mom, you got here by flying through space on a starship."

"That was different. Don't ask me how, it just is; maybe because that thing there is smaller and there isn't a top to it."

"Keyno put the top down; it's like a convertible. Come on, you'll love it."

After some more fast talking on Dale's part, and Keyno promising to put the top up, they got Lyn to go. Keyno hovered above the ground for a bit before Lyn gave him the go-ahead to go higher. After the trip was over Susan and Evan took Lindsey back to the portable home and Lyn and Jerry went with them.

Dale showed his parents how to use the reduplicator and they made plans to come over in the morning. Certain gifts that were to be put out early on the morning were already stowed in Dale's room, hidden from prying eyes.

Dale wanted some alone time with Keyno.

* * * *

"Dale?"

"Just a minute, I'm in the bathroom." Dale picked up a small bottle and sprayed a tiny amount of liquid on his wrists.

He had to be careful; this stuff was potent, as he well knew from experience. He had been experimenting with this for a while in the botany lab Keyno had built near the base of their tree. Dale winked at his reflection, tonight should be interesting.

As soon as Dale stepped out of the bathroom Keyno swept him into his arms. Dale's body tingled, possibly due to all the blood that left his head and drained into his rapidly swelling dick as Keyno lifted him effortlessly. Keyno's fingers tightened slightly when Dale nipped his neck.

"I have something for you," Keyno said as he carried Dale into their bedroom.

"Yeah? Well, I have 'somewhere' for you to put that 'something'." Dale ran his fingers over one of Keyno's pointed ears causing Keyno to purr softly.

"And I plan to stuff that 'somewhere' of yours full shortly, but first..."

Keyno dropped Dale on the bed, watching as his mate bounced lightly. Dale leaned back on his elbows and let his legs fall open. The smell of cloves rose from Keyno, flooding the room. Dale moaned as Keyno's bonding scent had him hardening. The mischievous grin on Dale's face had Keyno raising an eyebrow. His nose twitched and he sniffed the air; there was something...

"So what have you got for me, I mean, besides that."

Dale rubbed his foot over the bulge in Keyno's pants. Keyno grabbed Dale's foot, careful not to bruise the tender flesh. The sudden urge to drag Dale to him, rip his clothes off, flip him over so he could part those firm globes and find that small entrance...

"Keyno? Ta'Nar to Keyno."

"Um, yes, so I researched this holiday but I also..." Keyno's nose twitched again. He was a little... antsy, a little... anxious. "Here, my chosen. This is my present to you."

Keyno released Dale's ankle and Dale sat up and crossed his legs. "Oh wow, you did a good job with the wrapping. Everything I wrap looks like a hot mess."

"I have to admit that your mom helped." Keyno swallowed hard, his body hot and achy. His muscles wanted to bunch and shift, bulk up in a dominance display, something that happened when he detected a threat, or was highly aroused.

Dale opened the large gift, taking his time to pull the paper apart. Keyno shifted from foot-to-foot and huffed, a soft irritated meow escaping him. If Dale didn't hurry up and open the gods be damned thing he was going to... A quiet laugh brought Keyno back to the present.

"Jeez, I can tell Mom had a hand in this. Only she would wrap a present in a present trying to fool me." Dale lifted the smaller gift out.

Keyno closed his eyes and prayed for patience. "Dale, open the gift... please."

Dale smirked up at Keyno. "Impatient much?"

"Chosen..."

"Okay, okay, hold your horses," Dale shook his head.

Keyno snapped his mouth close before he informed Dale he had something Dale could hold, and roll, and tease, and lick and suck... and it wasn't a horse.

"Oh Keyno, I can't believe you found a bottle of engapmahc." Dale cradled the small bottle, his heart thumping. "Jesus, this stuff is so rare. I'm not sure if we should drink it or put it in a safe place."

"I thought this would be a good way to celebrate the Christmas. King Duran had a bottle so I thought... I thought... Is it hot in here?" Keyno stripped off his shirt.

Dale sat on the bed, his lips twitching. He loved his gift; it was just like Keyno to do something so thoughtful.

"I love it, and you. Let's open it."

Keyno opened the bottle and reduplicated glasses so they wouldn't have to leave the bedroom. He poured a half glass for Dale. The liquid was electric blue with small tendrils of effervescence rising from it. Dale touched his glass to Keyno's.

"I love you, too. I believe I'm supposed to wish you..." Keyno's purrs warped into a strange sort of combination of yowls, growls and loud purrs. His pupils were dilated and his tail skittered on the floor, "wish you a merry Christmas. Gods."

"So," Dale asked, his eyes dancing as he watched Keyno, "do you like my present?"

"Brat, what did you...?" Keyno's eyes peeled wide as he sniffed the air as Dale wiggled out of his clothes. "That scent, I know that scent. Oh god's chosen, you didn't."

"Oh I most certainly did. Here, give me that before you drop it. Damn stuff is too rare to let spill on the floor." Dale quickly set both glasses by the side of their bed.

"Where is that blasted plant? Did you hide it in here?"

"No plant. It is Ta'Narian Katnip but I condensed the pollen into a diluted liquid; I've been working on it for a while now. I didn't use much, didn't want you to react like you did the last time when you got in that field of flowers on Aploi and got stoned off your ass. I sprayed a little on my wrists when I was in the bathroom."

Ta'Narian Katnip was a blooming plant that Dale had found on their honeymoon on Aploi. It affected Ta'Narian males, or anyone with Ta'Narian DNA, like catnip affected the cats on Earth. A bonus side affect was it made males very, very horny. Dale inhaled, held his breath, then released it.

"I'm feeling it, too," Dale said.

"Damn it Dale, I'm going to fuck you until you scream for mercy."

"That's the plan, mate. Yeah, fuck me silly; and by the way, Merry Christmas."

Keyno snorted and grabbed Dale by the ankles, pulling him to the very edge of the bed then swinging him around so Dale's head was over the edge. Dale placed his feet at the bed and opened his legs. Keyno stripped off his pants and stepped closer to Dale, aiming his dick at Dale's mouth.

Keyno's dick was painfully hard, throbbing in time to the beat of his heart, precum dripping steadily from the tiny opening. Dale, with an upside down view of Keyno, grabbed that thick piece of perfection and rubbed it over his lips smearing precum everywhere. Dale's tongue probed that tiny opening at the top of Keyno's dick, wanting more of Keyno's precum.

Taking Keyno's shaft into his mouth, Dale sucked the head while his tongue lashed around the crown of Keyno's dick. A sharp hiss sounded above his as Keyno's hips moved gently, wanting Dale to take more. Opening his mouth wider, he let Keyno's dick slide straight back to the opening of his throat.

Dale's nipples were tight, aching points. His body was so sensitive that the slightest puff of breath on his skin made him shiver with need. Dale could feel the vibrations from Keyno's purrs through his dick. He fought to hold the pleasure at bay as he tapped Keyno's thighs, wanting him to spread his legs.

Bobbing his head up and down, Dale reached back until he held Keyno's balls in his hand and rolled them. With a startled jerk, Keyno leaned over Dale's body and swallowed Dale's shaft straight to the base, his nose buried in Dale's pubs. Dale moaned loudly and sucked harder. Keyno pulled up Dale's staff, sucking on the head as he stuck a finger into his mouth, wetting it.

Once he had his finger good and wet, Keyno's arms slid under Dale's leg, hunting for his rosebud. An arching body and a frantic hum from Dale let Keyno know when he hit home. He teased around Dale's opening, rubbing the soft hairless skin. Dale opened his legs wider, wanting more. Keyno slipped his finger inside, into heat and tightness.

Dale groaned, then slipped his other hand under Keyno until he found the base of his tail, and twisted hard. Keyno's body twitched and he slammed another finger in, searching for that bundle of nerves. Dale grunted hard when Keyno found his hot spot and rubbed furiously. Keyno's hips snapped forward hard, burying his dick in Dale's throat.

Dale's legs jerked and Keyno's hair wrapped around his thighs, keeping Dale's legs open as he worked Dale. The pressure built as Keyno's dick throbbed in Dale's mouth. An ache spread though Dale's gut sending him humping faster into Keyno's mouth. Moaning around Keyno's dick, Dale twisted Keyno's tail harder.

Keyno sucked harder on Dale's dick as he thrust another thick finger inside, scissoring them open while still stroking Dale's prostate hard and fast. Dale screamed as best he could with a dick bumping at his throat and came in Keyno's mouth. The first spurt hit the back of Keyno throat and he pulled off so he could taste his mate's essence.

Dale released Keyno's dick, gasping for air as Keyno milked him. Once Dale was soft Keyno spun him around on the bed and pulled Dale to him. Keyno's ears were laid low on his head, his breath sawed in and out of his lungs and his bonding scent was strong and a bit musky.

"Mine," Keyno growled as he stared at Dale.

"Yes, yes, yours, only yours," Dale cried as Keyno's body bulked up. Dale knew his mate was teetering on a knife's thin edge of control. "Love you, love you... take me."

With a harsh meow, Keyno scent-marked him, rubbing his face against Dale's. His lips slammed down on Dale's, tongue thrusting inside and demanding total submission. Moaning, Dale gave in, letting Keyno explore his mouth before Keyno grabbed Dale around the waist and hauled Dale up on all fours. Keyno was being so dominant, so demanding. His harsh growls and yodels were so deep that Dale trembled uncontrollably.

"Please, please," Dale panted.

Keyno slapped Dale hard on the ass, then sank his fingers deep into the soft skin of Dale's hips pulling him back. Dale eagerly thrust back as Keyno's dick slid up and down Dale's crack, seeking that place that would join them. Keyno slammed into Dale, every inch of him, all at once. God, the feeling of Keyno stretching him as he plowed deep inside felt incredible.

Keyno pounded Dale from behind, the low, yowling growls gaining in volume. One of Keyno's hands stroked Dale's semi-hard dick to fullness. With a harsh moan Dale came again, and his orgasm nearly stole his consciousness.

Over and over Keyno slammed into Dale, the pleasure spiraling out of control, so overwhelming, Dale's body thrashing under his. His barb shot out and bit into Dale, triggering another small glorious burst of pleasure as they were joined together. Keyno pressed tightly against Dale, easing them to the bed.

"Holy," Dale wheezed, "hell."

Keyno reached for the glasses Dale had put by the bed earlier. "Well, you did ask for it."

Dale sipped the drink. "Boy, did I ever. It was exactly what I wanted."

"At least this time I have a memory of taking you."

Dale snorted, then jumped when Keyno's barb let go.

"There is that. I better go wash this stuff off before it gets us going again. We got to get up soon and play Santa." After Dale cleaned up, he barely made it to the bed before Keyno pounded on him.

"Aw jeez, you long tailed tom cat what are... oh god, oh yeah," Dale moaned as Keyno rolled him under his body, spread his legs and thrust in Dale's wet hole.

"Too late, chosen," Keyno purred. He fucked Dale to another orgasm then held him close as Dale drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

"Dale, the com is beeping, are you ready to get up?"

"Oh god, I just went to sleep."

"Aren't we supposed to stuff the stockings for the young?"

"Haven't you done enough 'stuffing' for the night," Dale smirked as he swung his legs off the bed.

"Who said I was done?" Keyno patted Dale's naked ass.

"Hmm, maybe I need to dilute that formula more," Dale said as he quickly stepped into night pants, grabbed the gifts he had hid and waited on Keyno to finish dressing. "You check on the twins and make sure they're asleep, then we'll get started."

He made his way downstairs to wait on Keyno. When his mate appeared, Dale sat on the floor with the gifts. Dale had reduplicated three red velvet stockings with each twin's and Lindsey name at the top. He laid each stocking down on the floor so the names could be seen.

"Okay, I reduplicated the stockings and put their names on them. Our young got the same things and the dolly stuff is for Lindsey."

Keyno held up a lip gloss kit with several cartoon princesses on it. "Wax that tastes like strawberries?"

"Don't ask, but trust me she'll love it."

There were paper books, more little cars, some small rubber balls that bounced really high Raiden would love, a cloth doll, new coloring books, and chocolate wrapped candy. Once Dale stuffed the stockings he laid them under the tree.

"Now, we need some cookies and milk for Santa," Dale said. "Come on."

Dale reduplicated the goodies and fixed a glass of milk, then took several bites out of the cookies.

"I thought that was for the Santa," Keyno said, frowning.

Dale held the milk out to Keyno. "Bottoms up... Santa."

"Oh." Keyno sniffed the milk, then sipped cautiously. His eyes widened and he took a bigger gulp.

"Look you milk hog, save some for me."

"Reduplicate your own," Keyno turned away as Dale made a grab for the drink, finishing it off. Dale snickered at the milk mustache Keyno was wearing.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty." Dale waved one of the cookies in front of Keyno's face. "Trust me, you're going to want to try these together."

Seeing as his mate had inhaled the first batch, Dale reduplicated more milk and cookies then placed them where they would be seen later by the twins and Lindsey. "We need to leave some partly eaten cookies on a plate and make sure most of the milk is gone. That way it looks like Santa had a snack. Not that that's going to be a problem the way you're going."