A Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Make me come again David, before you shoot into me."

He re-doubled his efforts, taking hold of her shoulders to prevent her from moving away from him. The increased speed of his strokes had the desired effect; Sandra's head swung wildly from side to side as she reached her climax. David slowed afterwards, but still kept thrusting. Amazingly, he had still not come yet. He almost ached with the need for release. He slipped from her stretched pussy and asked her to turn over.

Sandra felt exhausted already, but she turned over and got up onto all fours. David positioned himself behind her and slipped his penis back inside. In this way he was able to hold her hips and thrust deep within her. The slapping sounds of his thighs connecting with her buttocks, mingled with the slurping sounds of his cock moving rapidly in and out of her pussy filled the room.

Finally, David reached his own orgasm. He shot so much semen into Sandra, that before he had finished it was leaking out around the sides in a frothy cream that ran down her thighs. The feeling of this was enough to push Sandra over the edge again. Satisfied at last, they fell upon the bed, still coupled, and fell sound asleep.

When they awoke a few hours later, Sandra could feel David still inside of her. She used her vaginal muscles to alternately grip and release his penis. His erection grew within her – a most remarkable sensation. Soon, he began to thrust once more, attempting to satisfy them both again and again.

It was going to take some explaining to the parents and friends, but all they ever wanted in the world from now on was; each other.

*****