A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
291 Followers

I was smoking up at the frats frequently. It helped curb my libido to some degree. I felt like I had been getting hornier and hornier over the past few weeks, but the weed helped take my mind off the DVD. If it weren't for that, I probably would have watched it straight through every day. As it was, though, I had managed to save a new scene for each day of the week on the three hour disc. It was all there -- cable guys, pizza delivery boys, secret lovers, and straight up fucking without any attempt at plot or scene. Though that didn't stop me from enjoying the pleasure of watching Mari, or Carmen, fuck. This was the closest I could get to the real thing.

The last scene, however, was what really caught my attention. Mari walked on screen in a leather corset holding a crop. The guy was tied up and gagged. "You're my slave, slave. And you're going to do what I tell you," she said.

She teased his cock, always letting go before he came. "You don't get to cum, slave! You only get to make me cum!" With that, she took the gag out of his mouth and sat on his face. She rode him and teased until the thing ended. The dude didn't even get to cum!

I knew about the dominatrix thing before, but I never thought about what they actually did or watched one of these movies. What guy would want his girl to keep him from cumming? How could he get off on having a girl like Mari do that stuff and not fuck him? Whatever, I thought. The video was making me frustrated as well, so I switched back to an earlier one to finish myself off to. ---

The tanned blonde's ass was the fifth I had grinding on me that night. Oh, the joys of thirsty Thursdays. It started off rather tame and then escalated into a full on booty workout. Her jeans showed off her backside perfectly as it swished and gyrated all over my crotch. In between songs, she would ride down my leg and then ride back up. She clutched my hands to her bare midriff, occasionally letting them wander to just give little brushes against her breasts, which hung free under her tube top.

Most of the sluts at these parties were looking to give their partners boners. I wasn't going to deny her the pleasure, so I let my growing erection poke her. She turned and locked her hips around my leg, pushing my tent pole against her stomach. "I love how excited you're getting for me," she said and wrapped her hands around my neck.

Then she looked off to one side with a worried look on her face. "Shit! I think I just saw my boyfriend. I can't let him see me here." She turned to a homely girl next to her. "Hey, Gretch, wanna take over for me?"

The tanned blonde weaved away through the crowd. The girl next to her chugged the remainder of her drink and threw the cup away. She stood in front of me and pinched my head, whispering in my ear, "Looks like someone's ready for some action."

Looks like I had just had the ol' switcheroo played on me. Gretch was more than Rubenesque, but I forgot what she looked like from the front as her gigantic ass pushed against me, slamming me against the nearby wall. It pressed into me and she shook it with vigor and enthusiasm. The massive thing felt amazing for a minute or so, with how much pressure it could put on me. But she was too eager. The motion she started making felt less like grinding and more like she had sat on a towel and was using her ass to mop the floor with it.

"I can feel your dick against my ass. Isn't this so hot?" She took one of my hands and attempted to stuff it down her pants, but stopped and leaned over. "Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick."

When she poured the contents of her stomach onto the dance floor, I, as well as those in the blast radius, decided it was time to get out. I squeezed from between her and the wall, trying to escape. She looked up: "Wait, where are you--" Her sentence ended with a gurgle. A nasty-looking projectile sped toward me and splattered my shirt and pants.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I ran to the bathroom. I got most of the gooey chunks out in the sink, but it was still obvious what had happened. That was the best I could do for now.

Even worse, I had planned on getting wasted tonight and had accomplished my goal. That meant I left my car at home. A few drunk guys walked by as I stood at the bus stop, guffawing. "Nice pants, dude!" The bus pulled up and the doors creaked open. The driver glowered at me as I stepped into his bus, a fleck of vomit dripping onto the floor. On the way home, I realized how much I wanted Dina.

Back home at last. I rang the doorbell, wanting to avoid touching the splotch above the pocket where I kept my keys. Mari opened the door. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I was at a party and some girl got wasted and threw up everywhere," I said, stepping into the house.

"No, you stay right there! You're going to make a mess," ordered Mari. "Stay here, I'll be right back."

She returned with a towel and a garbage bag. She lay the towel out in front of me. "Here, stand on this."

"No, it's fine, I got most of it off."

"Here!" She said with a stern look and pointed at the towel. I was too drunk to argue with her so I complied. She pulled my shirt off over my head and stuffed it in the garbage bag. Then she dropped to her knees and undid my jeans.

Her robe was loose and looking down it, I could see the wonderful cleavage her bra created. The way she was dressed, and how she knelt down to take off my pants, reminded me of the cable guy scene from the DVD. In fact, it was nearly identical, except I was living it. When she had loosened my jeans enough to pull them down, I almost expected her to whip out my cock and start sucking -- "Mmm, Denny, looks like someone needs to get cleaned up."

What she actually said was "Lift your legs and step out of your pants." As she removed my feet from the pant legs and helped me step out of them, her breasts jiggled in her bra. I was growing now, and I couldn't stop it.

She sniffed my boxers. "These don't smell too good, might as well put them in the wash." She hooked her fingers around the waistband.

"No, they can stay on." I gave a nervous laugh and held my boxers on. The tension on the fabric grew. The legs went taut from Mari's pulling and my member was beginning to push the front of the underwear out.

"It's all right, I'll put them in the hamper," she said, pulling harder. With her eyes at crotch-level, though, she noticed the front of my boxers lifting away from my body. "Oh, is this why you're being so fidgety? Are you getting turned on? Is this making you hard?"

She received her answer when it lengthened and poker her right on the tip of the nose. She sighed, then said, "Oh boy. Let's get these off, then we need to talk."

This embarrassment distracted me from holding on, and my boxers flew to the ground. I slapped my hands over my erection. Talk again? This was going to be about my "problem," then. My drunk and horny mind, though, was piqued by the possibility of something happening with Mari.

Tossing my boxers next to the garbage bag, she stood up and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Don't be ashamed, you don't need to cover yourself." She pulled my arm so that my erection was exposed as we walked. The thing bounced with every step. Although I felt indignant, but Mari was holding me while I was naked and her cleavage was bursting out from her loose robe. That kept the fire in my loins rising.

"It must be worse than I thought, Denny, if that was getting you hot and bothered. Have you been using the DVD, honey?"

"Uh-huh."

"Have you seen the whole thing? Have you watched it more than once?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh."

"Maybe you just need more. I know we can fix this, Denny. Here, sit down." We had made it to the living room and she pointed at the couch. Once I sat, she picked up another DVD with a blank case. "There's more than just what I gave you. I was going to ask you if you wanted the second volume today, but I can see how bad you need it. In fact, I think you need it right now."

Mari walked over to the DVD player and stuck the disc in, then sat next to me on the couch. Was she about to watch me watching her have sex? "This'll help your problem, Denny, now watch."

I was feeling awkward, but too aroused to turn this down. The screen flashed two names: "Carmen Gonzalez and Sydney Suxxx." There hadn't been one of these scenes on the first DVD. It opened with Carmen, and a stereotypical blonde, fake-titted porn star tanning by the pool, complaining about their boyfriends' lack of performance. In a minute flat, they had decided to see if lesbianism was the cure for their bedroom woes. Carmen and Sydney pressed their faces together and licked each others' tongues.

Sydney pulled back. "Was that...good? For you?"

"I think so. Why don't we keep trying?"

The real Mari spoke: "Do you like watching girls make love to each other?"

"Uh-huh."

"What about those big tits Sydney has? Do you like those?"

"They're pretty fake," I said. "But it's a porno."

Mari reached over and caressed my shoulder. "You know, it's okay if you want to masturbate. That's why we're watching this."

"No, that's okay," I said, a little embarrassed. My penis was pulsing in the open air. I was getting worried that this might turn into a second, raunchier movie night. All right, so it already was. But if it went any further, I wasn't going to try too hard to stop it.

"It's so big and hard, though. And I've only just started eating out Sydney. I know you really want to." She held my hand and placed it around my erection. I gave a tentative stroke.

"Don't be afraid, baby. Look at me on that screen. I made porn, I'm comfortable with this stuff." That made what inhibitions I had wither away. My stepmother, the porn star, knew I had the hots for her. She had already seen me naked. She knew I was stroking it to her when she gave me the DVD. Why had I been so reserved about this? I began to stroke myself, relaxed.

"That's it, honey. Let out all that pent-up energy," she said. I stroked faster as Sydney fucked Carmen with a massive dildo, getting into the whole thing. I thought about asking Mari what it was like being in the porn industry.

"Oh, I can't stand watching my little guy so frustrated," said Mari. "And now you don't even have a chance to get with Dina." Why did she have to bring that up now?

"And you're not even stroking your cock like it was meant to be stroked," she continued. "Here, let me help you out. I've got a lot of experience."

"Oh, Mari," I moaned as she picked my hand off my dick and replaced it with her own. I couldn't believe it was happening, but I wanted it so bad. Her two hands danced around my shaft. In contrast to my straight up-and-down, she pinched, fondled, and teased. She took one finger and ran it down the length of each vein. "Isn't that so much better?" she asked.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," I moaned. The screen was losing a battle for my attention. Lesbians or Mari with her robe falling over and my cock in her hand?

I started leaking into her hands as I felt an impending orgasm. Mari was giving me the best handjob I had ever known, but I wanted it to last, so I held back. She asked: "Getting ready to cum?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh," I replied as she tickled my balls.

"Well, there's one little thing I want to talk about before you do."

"Whazzat?"

"Your inheritance."

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
291 Followers