A Taste of Incest - Honey 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann asked, "We look pretty good, don't we?" and squeezed Judy's boob.

"Not bad, not bad," Judy replied honestly, and bit Ann's neck. "But hey," as she twisted, "does my butt look big?"

Ann slapped her cheek. "Just the right size, girl!"

Ann and Judy sometimes questioned their physical attractiveness. Hope and Faith had no doubt -- they KNEW they were sizzlin' sexsational! Judy and Ann would grow into self-assurance; it was just a matter of time.

Ron tickled their sides. "Hey, quit that!" Ann whooped. "C'mon, let's fuck."

They returned to Judy's bedroom, clean and invigorated, and plopped down on her bed. Faith scooted next to Ron.

"Here's the plan," Faith said, idly stroking his cock. "We drew cards and I won."

Ann yelled, "You cheated!"

"Did not! Well, only a little," Faith admitted. "But here we are now. Hope, get number one, and the Vaseline. Hope's going to do me; and then, Ron, YOU are going to do me, all by yourself. I'll judge which feels better, okay? This is like John Henry versus the steam hammer -- Ron against the dildo. May the best cock win!"

She leaned down to slurp him, then rolled into doggy position with her knees spread. "Okay, Hope -- let's get going."

Hope had strapped-on the toy and lubed it. She pressed Vaseline into her older sister's anus and worked her fingers in and out, widening and relaxing her. Faith sighed and hummed. Hope slipped her pinky to circle Faith's clitoris. Faith jumped.

"Hey, easy there. Oh, that's better, yeah... but quit delaying. It's test time."

Hope mounted behind Faith and held her hips. She intruded the creamy dildo into her sister's ass, slow and easy, a well-practiced move. Faith groaned.

"Ron will be up soon; let's get him ready," Ann told Judy. The two scooted down to put their heads at his crotch. They licked each side of his shaft, careful not to work his balls or the sensitive underside of his dickhead. They did not want him TOO excited TOO soon. Just a good, gently fluffing.

Hope fucked her gasping sister, faster and faster, still holding her target's hips while her own moved at a blurry pace, then reaching with one hand to stimulate Faith's clitoris.

"Oh fuck oh god oh Jesus oh fuck oh fuck oh ohh ohhh AHHHH!!! oh shit oh fuck oh Jesus oh god oh ohhh..." Faith's vocalizations were limited but entertaining.

Faith wailed, "AHHHH!!!" and collapsed, face into a pillow, butt still up in the air and penetrated by Hope's toy. "Oh. Oh. Oh shit. Oh damn, I'm so full. Oh god. Get out of me now. Let me go. Please. PLEASE!"

Hope slowly withdrew with an audible 'plop' and another groan from Faith. She used a soft towel to clean her sister's anal domain, and then slid from the bed and wiped off the strap-on.

Faith moaned and looked up. "Damn, that was great! Now let's see if Ron can match that. You ready, guy? Hey, somebody lube us, right away, huh?" She gingerly resumed her doggy pose.

Ann and Judy reached for Vaseline jars. Ann glopped her sister while Judy seductively greased Ron's ramrod.

"Oh yeah, good gooey fun," Ann joked, working two, then three, then four goopy fingers into Faith's rectum. Faith never stopped groaning.

"That should do," Ann announced. She looked at Ron. "It's showtime."

Ron knelt behind Faith and mimicked Hope's earlier moves: in, and out, and in a little deeper. Ann smeared more Vaseline on Ron's cock when he pulled outward. Yes, easy and slow, no rush, no stress, just sighing, and sliding in increasing tightness, impeded a bit by her ring of muscles -- until he popped through, deep into her innards. "Oh fuck," they whispered together.

Damn, she was tight! But smooth, and firm, and demanding, hungry for him. His pistoning increased pace; her groans matched his movement. His entire body was tense as a twisted rubber band as he pounded her postern.

Judy and Hope sat together, fingering each other's pussy and fondling breasts. They shared a perfect ringside view of the ass-action.

Ann scooted across the bed on her back till her head was under the butt-fuckers. She licked and nibbled at Faith's pussy while tweaking her nipples. After many minutes of intense fun, Faith shook and shivered and screamed, right as molten torrents of Ron's semen sluiced deep into her alimentary tract. He pumped and pumped. He almost expected her to spit sperm.

They collapsed together, Faith on her belly with Ron on her back, still embedded inside her. Ann escaped just in time. Ron slowly softened and slipped out with another 'pop'. His fluids dribbled from her butt. He rolled off her; they groaned in unison.

"Y'know, I've always wanted to try this," Ann said. She crawled between her prone sister's legs, spread her butt cheeks, and thirstily licked at Faith's ass. Ron, Hope and Judy watched in amazement as she slurped up the mixed secretions. "Mmmm, not bad, a bit smoky, but not bad..." She slurped again and then rolled Faith over. "Want some more?" She nuzzled Faith's pussy.

"No, stop, stop, oh god, oh fuck, no, no..." Faith pushed her youngest sister away. "Oh Jesus, I feel totally fucked out. That was just fucking incredible. And you licked cum out my ass! You really are a perv, Ann."

Judy and Hope did not take heed of the anal joining's aftermath; they were rather engrossed in kissing, fondling, and mutual masturbation. Their long hair swirled; Hope's blonde locks danced with Judy's brownish mane as their fingers danced on joyful genitalia. Their mouths swallowed their moans.

Only Ann remained unfucked and cognizant. She swatted Faith's cheeks. "Okay, judgement time. What's better in your asshole, a well-applied strap-on dildo, or Ron's ample cock?" She wiped-down said cock with a clean towel, then gave him a sultry suck.

Faith sighed, "Oh fuck, they're, like, totally different, like night and day. The dildo just keeps going and going, never gets tired, never goes limp. But the cock... it's hot, and alive, and real, fuck yeah! I could feel him throbbing and growing inside me. And when he came, and squirted into me... it felt like it was going on forever and ever. Time just stopped. I was only... oh fuck, you were great!" She rolled to grab Ron and pull him against her. "That was the greatest cum I've ever felt! Thank you thank you thank you..." She smothered him with kisses.

Ann laughed. "I'll take that as a positive recommendation, then. It's my turn now. Hey guys, break it up," she told Judy and Hope. "C'mon sis, lube us up and do me."

Ann's ass took Hope's strap-on and then Ron's bayonet. Verdict: Ron won!

Hope's hatch caught Judy's joy-toy and Ron's roundhead. Verdict: the same.

Judy's jampot savored Faith's dildo and Ron's babymaker. Verdict: oh yeah.

Everyone was happy. Ron was excited, but drained. "Hey, we've got to wait a little while." He lifted his limp dick. "See, he needs a rest. Or maybe a mocha transfusion."

"Maybe a pussy-juice transfusion, you mean," Hope laughed, dipping into her still-dripping honeypot and smearing her nectar on him.

Judy jumped up. "No, mocha sounds good. Let's take a break, clean up, get refreshed and energized, and go on to the next round, okay?"

Judy and Ann showered (locally) first, then headed for the kitchen, while the others hauled the bedclothes to the laundry room and returned to shower.

A hot coffee+cocoa+bourbon mix and a batch of fresh honey-oatmeal cookies restored their energy levels, especially Ron's. They sat naked in kitchen chairs and chatted. A final wipe-down, and they were ready to resume.

*****

Ron held Judy's hand as they walked back to her bedroom. The sisters had gone ahead. Ron stopped Judy at her door.

"All that was fun, lots of fun. But I want to fuck your sweet pussy, Judy."

"Oh, you will, you will. But first... it's your turn now."

"Umm, my turn? For what?" Ron had a queasy feeling.

"Your turn to try the toy. It really does feel super-great -- not as good as you, but it's the best alternative."

"Hold it! You want to fuck my ass? Wow, that's sort of..."

"Sort of pervy, right? Like, we're not doing pervy stuff here?"

"Well, yeah, but it's... I mean, we're all, like..."

"We're all having fun, and you mean it's okay for girls, but you're a guy and you don't want to experience what we do, right? Is that it?"

"Ummm, well, it's just... oh fuck. Suppose I say no. What then?" Ron dreaded the possible answer, the prospect of losing all the sex.

"Then we won't have so much fun, will we, now?" Uh oh, just what he feared.

Ron was nervous. "Are you threatening something, a cut-off, like if I don't..."

Judy was quick to reassure him. "Oh no, no threats. Well, don't think of a threat, anyway. No, it'll just be more fun. Believe me, you'll love it!"

Ron was not quite sure about the "loving it" part but he did hear the implied threat. He figured he had a choice: get butt-fucked, and keep fucking the girls, or not. Jeez, taking it up the ass -- that was pretty homo, and he was no homo, fuck no! But if the girls did him... well, it wasn't as if a guy was fucking him, right? He sighed. What was that saying about accepting the inevitable? If he wanted to keep using his dick, his ass would get used, too.

Judy read his thought processes just by watching his face, his body, how his muscles tensed and relaxed. His hazel eyes had shaded between green and brown and back again. He's going to do it, she thought gleefully.

Faith was back in bossy mode to direct the action. "Get up there, Ron. Get him nice and lubricated, Ann. Hope, help Judy get the straps right."

Ron crawled into doggy position on Judy's bed with some trepidation. Ann pushed his legs apart, held his cheeks open, and slathered him up nicely. She felt groans rumble through his body as she used first one, then two, and then three fingers to insert the Vaseline and open him up. His erection was rock-hard and fully extended.

Judy lined up behind him. "You ready, big guy?" She did not wait for an answer. She slid the slick, greasy dildo into his reluctant anus, slow and easy, same as usual. Ron groaned louder into the pillow under his head. His cock dripped.

Yes, Judy started gently, but she could not restrain her impatience. She sped-up incrementally until she was pounding at his ass, rather as he had pounded her pussy doggy-style so many times before. You want to know what it's like, you fucker!? Here, try this!! She duked him enthusiastically.

Judy slowed every now and then. Hope smeared more lubricant on the strap-on, and Judy took off again. Oooh, this was fun!

This was totally beyond Ron's experience. He had endured enemas and anal probes of the medical variety, and stuck his finger up his ass briefly just that morning. But that prosthetic dick, pistoning in and out of him, shook him to his core. It was his turn to chant, "oh fuck, oh shit, oh oh oh, oh fuck..."

Ann slipped her head under his crotch and swallowed his engorged, chopped cock. She reached to his chest and pinched his nipples.

That was the trigger. Ron yelled, "AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!" as he spewed what seemed like gallons of jizm into Ann's eager mouth. He did not count pulses; it felt like a continuous stream of lust pouring from him.

Ann continued to pinch and suck and swallow until Ron was drained, and beyond. He drooled into his pillow, turned his head, croaked "Enough! Enough!" and tried to pull away from Ann, from Judy, from everything. They ignored him. "Oh fuck! Stop! Stop!" he groaned. And then, "Ohhhh fuck..." as he squirted into Ann's mouth again.

Judy's pace was slow and firm now. She finally took pity on Ron and slowly pulled out from him. "Pop," went his asshole. "Oh fuck," went his mouth. "Drool," went his penis. "Mmmm," went Ann, releasing him.

Hope cleaned Ron's ass. Faith wiped his face. Ann pushed him over.

"Have fun?" Judy asked. Ron just groaned.

"I guess that's a yes, then, right?" Another groan. Could he admit this was the strongest and longest he had ever cum?

"Okay, give him a few minutes to recover," Faith dictated. "Then we'll have a technique comparison."

Comparison? Ron's foggy brain wondered what that meant.

"But first, he needs reviving," Faith continued. "Some more of that electric mocha would help. Yeah, Judy, splash in some more bourbon, just a little, not too much. We don't want him drunk, just happy."

Ron drank the sweet brew and felt better. Oh, but his butt was sore!

"I'll guess your butt's sore, right? Yeah, that's expected," Faith said. "Lucky for you, I have a tube of topical anesthetic. We'll get you all soothed and ready, don't you worry. Lay on your tummy again, yeah, just like that." She applied the cool cream around his servant's entrance. Damn, he DID feel better now!

"Okay, it's comparison time. Hope, get number two, it's clean. Judy, lube'em up. Ron, you are going to LOVE this! Hope fucks nice and slow; you'll feel good for a LONG time. And you get an extra treat: ME! Just let me lay down here, yeah. Now, get on top of me. You know where to put your tongue!"

Ron crawled on his hands and knees into a 69 atop Faith. Impelled by lust, he dove deep into her honey-blonde bush. Hope knelt behind him and gently impaled him with her sexy strap-on while Faith firmly sucked his resurgent member. He moaned loudly into Faith's fluffy pussy.

As promised, Hope went slow, very slow, very deep. As promised, the action lasted a long time. And as hinted, Ron came extravagantly.

Could his balls really produce more gallons of semen so quickly? This orgasm felt longer and wetter that the last. He thought the last was the best? This was better, much better! Any better, and he might die -- but a happy death!

Hope pulled out. Ann wiped his ass. Ron rolled off Faith and panted, and quieted, and snored gently. Judy giggled.

"Woe, that was entertaining! Hope he recovers soon," Judy observed. "Think he's good for anything more today?"

"He's just a kid, like you," Faith replied. She was less than two years older than the youngest three. "He'll bounce back in no time. You want to do some more while he rests?"

The girls had other toys, double-ended dildo toys. Ron woke from his doze to find Ann fucking Hope missionary-style on the bed, and Judy bent over her study desk with Faith reaming her from behind. He watched with fascination. His dick stiffened again. It's good to be young!

Faith noticed Ron's resurgence. "Oh, you're back among the living! Isn't there something you'd like to do?" She waggled her ass at him.

Ron took the hint. A couple thick, careful applications of Vaseline jelly, and his taut tool tracked deep into Faith's anxious anus. His burning balls quickly recharged with a load of 18-year-old spunk that, after appropriate effort, was nicely delivered, accompanied with a deft thumb-thrumming of Faith's clit. Faith and Judy screamed at about the same time.

Faith pulled back from Judy's limp form and bent over the desk next to her. "That was damn fucking good, don't you think?" She ran her hands through Judy's walnut hair. "Fucking you sure is sweet. You sure are sweet." She kissed Judy, then reached back to take Ron's hand. "You're damn good too."

Judy bestirred herself. "Hey, I want to taste what this is like." She knelt behind Faith's ass and licked up from clit to rosebud, lapping at the liquid outpouring, a mix of lubricant and Ron's cum and Faith's own secretions. "Yeah, not bad." She licked again.

"Hey, save some for me!" Hope insisted. She pushed Judy aside and slurped a flavor sample. "Yeah, that's groovy," she said, and nosed in for more.

More ass-fuckings; more tastings; all agreed the flavor was rich, not nasty.

Faith's next production was rather elaborate. Ron leaned on top of Judy, indeed fucking her sweet hungry pussy, and kissing Hope, who sat on Judy's face. Faith was behind Ron and slipping her strap-on into his innards, while her youngest sister Ann fed her own joy-toy into Faith. They pulsed and throbbed and moaned and had the greatest fun.

That is where they were when Judy's mother Muriel walked into the room.

*****

Everyone froze when they heard a contralto voice ask, "My my, aren't we the inventive ones?" Well, not everyone; Judy's ears were smothered by Hope's thighs. But she felt the movements stop, and wondered.

Ron, his mouth no longer attached to Hope's but his hands still on her breasts, was first to react. He looked at the dark woman in a sandy sundress. "Err, hi there, Missus Elliott."

"Hello yourself, Mister Carson. Hello, girls. Do you think you might get off my daughter sometime soon? We need to talk."

Those ominous words: We. Need. To. Talk. All who heard, shuddered.

"Umm, yes, ma'am, as soon as I can," Ron said, but he was in no position to dismount quickly. Protocol must be followed. Ann slipped out of Faith, who groaned and pulled out of Ron, who groaned, and pulled out of Judy, and helped Hope move off Judy's head.

Now freed but still flayed wide open, Judy looked up, blinked, and said, "Hi Mom. Where's Dad?"

"Hello, young lady. He's in San Diego; I turned around before we got there. Now, don't bother getting dressed, any of you. Just sit there on the bed so I can take a look at you. It's a good thing we got you a big bed, isn't it Judy?" Muriel's face revealed no expression. Judy only nodded.

Muriel reappraised them. "No, wait -- you've been butt-fucking, haven't you? Go clean up, all of you. Use our big shower. No playtime -- just shower and dry and get back here. NOW, people!"

The five youngsters hotfooted down the hallway. Judy was last; her mother's sharp dark eyes held her in place for some seconds before she scurried off.

Muriel sighed and started changing the sheets. God, what a smell! They must have been having lots of fun. More fun than she'd had with Ted lately, that's for sure. She opened the windows and lit a stick of sandalwood incense.

The cleaned kids, still nude as instructed, ambled hesitantly into Judy's bedroom. "Down," Muriel pointed.

The Heinecke sisters sat together with Faith in the middle, leaning against the backboard, legs out straight, hands crossed over their blonde pubes, their firm, round breasts pointing at Muriel. Judy and Ron sat together on the edge of the bed, holding hands, their legs crossed, Judy's at her knees, Ron's at his ankles. No sense in hiding, Ron thought, displaying his package.

Muriel stood with her hands on her hips and surveyed the kids. She sighed again. I've got to stop labeling them as kids, she thought; they're adults now, even if they all still live at home.

Muriel was a couple inches shorter than Judy, darker, with straight black hair trimmed short, and more voluptuous, only thirty-six years old, quite fit from regular tennis. Judy would not look like her mother in 20 years; her features came from paternal genes. But, Muriel mused, she certainly had her mother's proclivities.

Among those proclivities were attractions to tall young men with large cocks and well-built blondes with ample breasts. Such were arrayed before her. Where to start? Well, why not blow their minds?

"First off, I'm not going to yell at you. You're all of legal age; you can make your own decisions, do what you want, so long as you don't scare passers-by and the neighbors too much. I'm glad you had the windows closed, Judy, so your screams wouldn't be heard around the area."

Her expression softened. "That said, I must say I'm not surprised to find you here. I know what you've been up to these last few months." Judy looked startled, then innocent. "And don't give me that look, young lady; you really think you can keep secrets from your own mother, that I don't know about all this? Ha! And do you think I haven't tried all this myself already? Double HA! You're only learning the lessons of life, that's all. It's part of growing up."