A Taste of Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to Revish, about to protest but her mouth was immediately silenced by his. He locked his lips on hers with an aggressive, draining kiss.

"Mmm, oh god," she gasped in a brief second their lips parted. Her gasps echoed from the television speakers as the camera focused tightly on their interlocking mouths. It was a forceful, demanding kiss, Revish's silent way of saying that there would be no more interruptions.

Revish delighted in the feel of her small, pink, tulip mouth. He could feel her passion grow and flow from them. When he sat back over her again, he held the camera above her with one hand, her body squirming and shifting unsteadily beneath him. His other hand reached for the collar of her top and again stretched it over her shoulder, further down her arm and under the cup of her bra. He pulled at her bra strap and slid the cup below her breast. Nara swallowed softly as Revish's eyes and the camera took their time to admire her lovely small, pert breast.

He held the camera close as he moved in to suckle on her brown nipple. The television displayed everything up close as his nimble tongue curled around it and as he rubbed his lips and teeth softly across the tip. It became slick with his saliva and stiffened to attention. Rev could feel Nara's body tremble as he enveloped his mouth around her soft breast and gently fondled the other with his fingers, tweaking it to hard attention.

Nara, her mind still reeling in conflict, squeezed her eyes tight. She tried to picture Rekha. But the face of her friend faded into the back of her clouded mind with the sound of each lustful kiss and quickening breath echoing from the television. Soon her thoughts, along with her body, would be with only one person.

Revish sat up pulling at the bottom of her shirt as he did so. Nara was lifted from the bed, but as her shirt and bra slipped over her arms and head, she flopped back down onto the pillow. In his eyes, and in the lens of the camera, she could see the reflection of her naked breasts, quivering with each of her unsteady breaths. Revish dragged his fingers tenderly across her chest, thumbing her already straining nipples.

Still kneeling over her, he smoothly shifted downward on the bed. With his free hand, he undid her shorts and lifted her legs to pull them off. He kissed her ankles as he slipped her panties past them. All that remained was the shimmering chain around her neck. The camera slowly scanned along the young woman's light-honey coloured body from her feet upwards. Revish's eyes were just as focused on the smooth flesh and slender shape.

The sparkling, ornate chain around her neck begged to be noticed but it seemed to make her heart shaped face, blushing a rose red and damp with perspiration, all the more attractive. He felt his gut twist in anticipation as he soaked in the lovely beauty lying before him.

Nara watched as he slipped between her legs, his knees pushing apart her thighs. Her whole body was trembling but other than that, she wasn't moving. Instead, she let Revish position her, slowly propping up her knees and spreading her legs apart exposing her smooth-shaven snatch. The man behind the camera smiled.

Nara couldn't look at the television, fully aware that the camera was recording an explicit view of her. She looked upwards at the high ceiling, listening to her own quick breaths and to Revish move on the bed between her legs. Then she closed her eyes and gasped as she felt a wet hot tongue drag slowly up along her quivering petals.

Revish licked and kissed along the line of her opening, pushing and prodding her apart with his adept tongue. With his fingers, he spread her open even wider, revealing her pink, wet inner flesh. As he flicked at her clit with the tip of his tongue, he listened to the woman gasp and groan. He worked at her endlessly with his tongue, his teeth, his lips, his fingers. She squirmed on the bed.

"Ah! Rev!" Nara shuddered. She entangled her fingers in the wet, short curls of his black hair.

Revish thought she was as sweet and smooth as honey as he continued to delight in her taste and feel. He buried his fingers deep inside of her, eliciting a sharp cry from Nara, and they emerged glistening wet. They easily slid back in and out as he continued to rapidly flick at her soft outer-buds with his agile tongue, savouring her like the sweetest of fruit. Nara felt his hot air breathe on her as he continued to moisten her quivering cunt with languid drags of his tongue.

As he lifted himself up on the bed, he kept his fingers inside of her, slipping in and out at a steady rhythm.

The camera zoomed in on Nara's face. Her eyes were either squeezed shut or shifting rapidly around the room, unfocused. Her mouth was wide open now, inhaling deep the warm air. Incense filled her lungs until she was saturated with the essence both inside and out. She tried to wet her parched lips in between gasps but her whole mouth and throat were dry.

She could hear soft, moist sounds from his fingers as they twisted and curled within her.

"Ah god!" The words growled from her raw throat.

"Shh, breath," Revish coached her along.

The bed was shaking now as Revish jammed his fingers hard into her. The last thing she saw was Revish's sharp smile and narrowing eyes hovering over her. She held her breath and gritted her teeth. Then she felt the twisting knot inside of her body suddenly come undone.

"UHH!" She cried out, the raw, deep groan coming from within her totally foreign to her ears. Her gaping mouth was quickly met by his lips and tongue.

Revish felt her spurt uncontrollably over his fingers and hand. He could feel and hear the muffled groans passing from her mouth to his as he kissed her. Nara's eyes were squeezed tight, her mind struggling to keep up with the rush of her tingling body. He didn't relent, didn't stop pushing and probing his dripping fingers inside of her, until her body came to ease. Finally, he withdrew from her.

As he moved back to look at her, the camera still recording, he could see the woman's slender, dark eyes were watery and trying to refocus. Her mouth was open wide, her dry red lips indicative of just how parched she was. Breathing deeply, the redness in her face slowly subsided.

Revish slipped off the bed. He moved towards the night stand and poured a glass of water from a flask. He held it out, offering it to Nara. Still breathing heavily through her nose, she sat up on the bed. Her soft, damp hair hung across her face. She felt the wetness between her thighs.

"Thanks," she said softly, finding it difficult to actually look up at the man. She cleared her throat as she took the glass from his hands.

Revish nodded, a gentle smile on his lips, and stepped aside.

She drank deeply. The water was tepid and she tasted a drop of rose oil and honey in it. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes and gulping every last drop down her dry mouth and throat.

The water couldn't wash away what she was feeling or thinking though.

This had barely begun.

As she put the glass down and turned to Revish, her eyes widened and her heart skipped a quick beat. Standing before her was a dark, stallion of a man, nude and waiting patiently. Nara looked at his impossibly serene face, his gemstone eyes piercing knowingly into her, before she moved down past his broad chest and carved abdomen. Her mouth slipped open slightly when she saw his deep brown cock hanging before her.

Revish stepped forward, nudging her knees apart, and stood between her legs. She could almost feel the heat coming from his thick staff and she could see it twitch and move ever so slightly. He reached down and brushed the hair gently away from her eyes and caressed her cheek and chin as he allowed her to take her time.

Nara started breathing heavily again. She looked over to the television, saw the image of the camera looking down on her. Then she turned back to Revish and reached slowly for his cock, raising the bulbous head to her lips. She licked at it, the tip of her tongue barely brushing the tip of his head. She leaned back, unsteady breath passing through her lips, before swallowing once and then moving forward, her mouth slipping open.

Revish breathed deeply as he felt the dome of his cock push past the small lips of the young woman. It slid on her tongue and against the smooth roof of her mouth before touching the soft back of her throat. He, along with the camera, watched her move her head slowly back and forth, her teeth dragging gently yet teasingly against his soft skin.

Nara slicked his cock with her saliva. She could feel the length stiffen slowly under her

tightening grip as she hungrily worked her mouth around it. Gasping and gulping, she slipped it out of her mouth and flicked her tongue against the head before sucking it back down. She frowned and let her desire drive her harder onto the man, stroking him with her hands. Quicker and quicker, her head bobbed back and forth. Her gasps and voracious gulps mingled with the music from the club.

Revish had been continuously brushing the hair away from her face but now he had a firm grip on the back of her head. He didn't push or pull her, though. He just enjoyed the feel of her working so hard to satiate him.

A trail of perspiration now rolled down the side of her head to her chin, meeting up with the saliva dripping from the edge of her lips. Her jaw ached and she couldn't shake the nervous anxiety she was feeling. She knew the camera was recording all of the lustful strokes of her mouth and every moan and gasp she was failing to quell. For whatever reason, it almost seemed to spur her on.

Her dark eyes looked up at the man. His sharp V-jaw was set, blowing smooth streams of air through his mouth, and his eyes...his eyes were alight and tethered to hers. His cock went deep into her throat. It was so rigid now, so thick. Her mouth was stretched wide and even as she drove herself harder and faster, she was unsure of how long she could keep this pace up. Yet deep down, something told her she would, told her she wanted to.

That was when Revish pulled himself out from between her lips. His cock was gleaming with her saliva, erect and rigid like the horn of a beast. She was breathing hard again as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

Silently she watched him as he set down the camera on the night stand, positioning it deliberately. He reached into the drawer pulled out a condom packet. Nara's pulse began to race, her thoughts trying to chase away the twinge of anticipation in her gut. Without a word and with the calm demeanor that she had come to expect from him, Revish deftly tore open the packet, removed the condom, and slipped the thin piece of latex down his imposing length.

With a gentle nudge of his finger against her shoulder, Nara fell back onto the bed. He reached down and lifted one of her legs. With an almost torturous deliberateness, the man kissed her foot, then her ankles, and continued along her leg.

"Oh goddammit," Nara thought to herself. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her inner thigh, then on her crotch and up towards her belly. She couldn't decide if she wanted Revish to kiss her entire body, or just take her hard and fast already.

Like a panther he prowled up her body, tasting her soft skin with licks and kisses and soft nibbles. He indulged in full, appreciative sucks on her perky nipples. All the while his body came and closer to hers until finally, as they came face to face, he lowered himself onto her. That's when she felt his hard, hot cock brush against her thighs and press up against her belly.

He looked deep into her narrow dark eyes, his hands at the side of her head, caressing her soft black hair. He was eager to sample a beauty that he had never experienced before but that didn't stop him from taking his time to savour the delights the woman had to offer. Their mouths came together in a smoldering kiss as they clenched their bodies tightly, still not joined. His mocha brown flesh melded with her honey toned skin. He shifted his weight, spreading her legs further apart.

Nara's breaths were unsteady and her lips were quivering as she felt the head of his cock nudge against her tender slit.

Revish raised his head and soothed her, "Shh, steady breaths. Feel my heartbeat against your chest."

She managed to focus for a moment and felt a steady, rhythmic pulse against her bosom.

"Okay?" he said.

Nara nodded.

He kissed her again, and as their lips slid over one another, he pushed forward, the dome of his solid cock pushing apart her petals followed by his full length.

"Ahh!" She pulled her mouth away from his as she tilted her head back.

Like everything else, Revish took his time as he sank into her tender, moist warmth for the first time. She could almost feel each ripple on every inch of his cock push through her.

"You feel so good, Nara," he whispered to her, "So tight and warm."

His crotch pushed against hers. He held his cock steady inside of her.

At first, the woman was preparing, maybe hoping, he would start to pump her hard. The wait had already been so excruciating. She steeled herself to accommodate the man's peaking lust. Instead, he simply remained inside of her. She suddenly felt the pulse of his body flow through his cock within her.

That's when the man started his slow, deliberate motions. He rolled his hips like a belly dancer, extremely precise and controlled motions. There were no stiff thrusts. He glided in and out of her. It took several seconds each time he pulled out to almost his tip and then sank back in till his crotch was fully up against hers. And each time their bodies were completely linked, he'd pause.

It took a moment to register in her head what he was doing. She was bracing herself for when the man would begin to fill her with swift, hard thrusts of his cock. As he looked down over her with his cool, steady gaze she saw how calm he was, realized just how much he was enjoying this. And whenever he paused his strokes, she felt his rigid length throb and pulsate deep within her core. It was tantalizing, the excitement flowing through her body.

"Revish," she said softly, looking up at him.

Revish smiled as his body flowed over and into her. She was a slim woman, but she was strong, with a toned and healthy body. He was confident he could take her far, draw out this illicit and delicious encounter to its furthest extent. She was willing and he was excited to guide her.

"You can feel my heartbeat, can't you?" he said softly.

"Uhh...yes," she groaned.

"Move with me," he coached, pressing his hips a bit more firmly.

In front of the unblinking eye of the camera, Nara cinched her legs up against his torso. Her stomach flexed and loosened to the rhythmic movements of the man moving inside of her. Oblivious to the heavy beats emanating from the downstairs club, she only listened to the pulse and followed the passionate rhythm of Revish. She inhaled deep but steady breaths, every fiber of her saturated with the smell of fragrant incense and Revish's cologne.

Revish withdrew completely, his stiff cock slick and glistening with her moisture, He climbed over her and lay down on his side behind her in the bed. Nara had a clear view of herself in the television as she watched him move up close behind her. Her face was shiny and red as she licked her lips, trying to keep herself relaxed. Revish pulled her leg up and over his, parting her thighs as he guided his cock into her again from behind with one smooth thrust. Nara watched as her mouth rounded open as she took in his full length once more. A shuddering gasp slipped through her lips.

Their bodies moved in mesmerizing unison like the rolling waves on the ocean and Nara cast herself adrift upon them letting Revish's ceaseless motions take her away. He always stayed as close as he could to her, not a fraction of space between their sweltering bodies. His hands were always on her, seeking pleasure from all parts of her body and smooth flesh. From cupping her soft breast fully in his hand, he slid his fingers down past her stomach and played gently with her quivering clit. Nara moaned and shuddered.

"Shh. You're so good, Nara. Your body feels so good," he breathed warm air across her cheek.

Each time she gasped or strained a longing groan, he was there at her ear whispering softly, soothing her, stretching out the emotions and feelings relentlessly building deep within her, deep within both of them. His own words served to relax his own tingling nerves, channeling everything to his cock throbbing harder and harder as each minute passed.

Nara lost all sense of time, all sense of place. It was just Revish, on her, around her, within her. The man did not allow any opportunity to stake a claim on any part of her body to slip by. She had turned her head to the side away from the view of the tv screen and he was immediately leaning over to plant his lips upon hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, placating her wanton sighs.

Still he maintained the never-ending smooth and slow tempo, holding his cock longer and longer inside of her. As they kissed, he caressed her clit with faster, firmer circles of his fingers. Nara could feel the blood through the entire length of his cock pulsate inside of her and stimulate every last inch it touched of her sensitive inner flesh.

She frowned and squeezed her eyes shut. His words could no longer quell the surge she was feeling flowing from within. Her body and mind was about to explode.

"Uhh...R-Revish," she stammered. She lowered her chin towards her chest as she gasped and tried to regain her breath.

His long deep strokes continued. Her breaths were quickening and unsteady and he could feel her clenching around him but still he maintained his deliberate piston-like motions. She grasped at his hand that was caressing her body and she held it tight and close to her. Her body trembled against his.

"Uhh, uhh, Rev," she breathed raspy, high-pitching sounds. Then suddenly she held her breath then groaned aloud, "Ahn!"

Once again she flowed freely as she threw her head back against him, her warm juices spilling over his cock as it sank into her. Her body hitched and shook as she gasped and moaned softly.

"Oh god. Oh fuck," she groaned, still aquiver.

Once again her lips and teeth were dry. She was still clutching his hand, holding it close to her mouth, nipping gently at his knuckles as her full release continued.

Revish felt her slick his cock with her cum. He kissed her forehead tenderly. He loved everything about her, loved how her body felt, loved the sounds she made. The build up and swelling in his cock was incredible. The young woman had gone the full distance with him so far, matching his pace and his lust, and the anticipation of what was still to come released a feverish drive from deep within his body.

He withdrew from her, his cock coated in her dripping wetness. He walked around the bed, dragging his hands through his long damp hair, towards the stereo. Nara breathed in the intoxicating scent of the spicy incense in the air. Lying limp on the bed, she watched his dark, nude, strong physique from behind uneasily. She knew this still wasn't close to being over. And as he cranked up the volume of the stereo, the feed from the club's sound system booming rapid-fire dance music into the steamy room, she had an anxious feeling that this was going to become definitely more intense.

Revish turned to the bed and slowly walked towards her. His creamy brown skin was glistening accenting the sinews and shapes of his muscles. Like a predator, his eyes had narrowed until just a gleam of green shone through. His cock was at full length and thickness and more than ready to resume taking its pleasure.