A Taste of Strawberry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little shocked at first, but had to admit it had affected me that way, too. "Since I'm about to do the same thing, why don't we just do it together?" I said boldly, surprising myself. It seemed like the natural next step in our exhibitionism and the thought of masturbating in front of Nan was quite erotic! I had the same out-of-body feeling as last night – losing inhibitions? Finding my real self? Going crazy? Nan's eyes were like green saucers and I hoped I hadn't gonetoofar, but she smiled crookedly and slipped off her panties. I did the same before grabbing her hand and leading her back to the bedroom.

We sat facing each other on the bed, legs spread wide, with her longer ones on top of mine. Even after all we'd done last night, the experience opening up myself that way as she watched took a second to get used to. The look in her eyes assured me she liked what I was doing, so I smiled and let the fingers of my left hand slide over my wet labia, while using my right to tug gently on one nipple; my arousal increased watching her do the same. Nan put one hand on my knee, stroking down my calf and back up again. I watched first one, then two of her red-tipped fingers disappear slowly inside her. I hadn't realized how keyed up I was, but it only took a few minutes of my flying fingers before I peaked. Shorter and more intense than my usual climax, it left me breathless. I guess we were both equally turned on, because just then Nan's sharp cry echoed through the bedroom. Her breasts jiggled as she moved her fingers and let out a low, soft moan before collapsing back onto the bed gasping for air. I straightened out her legs and lay down beside her.

"Wow – that was overwhelming," I murmured. "Never had one quite like that before!"

"Uh, uh. Me either." She held my hand tightly and brushed her hair off her face.

A gurgling from her tummy cut through the quiet bedroom, and we both started laughing uncontrollably.

"A not-too-romantic reminder from Mother Nature that us hard-working girls need their groceries." she said between giggles. "Come on, boss lady – time to feed the troops! And I don't know about you, but I think I could use a drink, too, if you don't mind.

As we ate, we kept recounting our little adventure. "I was so afraid he'd laugh at us or say something nasty!" "I felt all turned inside out when he looked at me!" "Did you see the look in his eyes when I opened the door?" "Did you see the bulge in his trousers when I touched my breasts?" On we chattered as the pizza disappeared along with our drinks.

"I'm stuffed," Nan said as she regarded the remaining slices. "We should get back to work, but I feel more like a nap at this point."

"Me, too," I admitted, "but I'll make a deal with you: let's make another ten minute attempt to finish off the kitchen, then snuggle up in my crummy unmade bed and relax a bit. We've made a lot of progress – I can't believe how much – but I'd really like to get the kitchen completed."

"Good girl – told you accomplishing something concrete would be great therapy for you! I'll throw the towels and stuff in the dryer, you set the timer."

We ended up working through the afternoon, and seeing the changes in my apartment had me feeling on top of the world! Having someone as upbeat as Nan to help and encourage me made all the difference. Although her ten-minute-on, twenty-minute-off idea had sounded screwy at first, all those ten minutes had added up, just as she'd predicted. And maybe her idea of working naked except for a pair of heels had helped, too. Although it had seemed strange at first, I grew to really like it. That, plus looking at her and remembering Andy's reaction when I opened the door had kept me in a mild state of arousal all afternoon. Watching as she bent over to tie off another full garbage bag, the sight of those long legs in black pumps and her round bottom with a peek of pink framed by her black bush showing, was extremely exciting. I still found it hard to believe I could react this way to a woman, because I couldn't ever remember having any such feelings before, but her empathy and caring along with her obvious affection for me was impossible to resist. The fact that she was a fantastic lover didn't hurt, either, I admitted with a smile. Tiptoeing up behind her, I ran my hands over her firm ass.

"Mmmm – that feels good! You have lovely hands, Alyssa."

"Andyouhave a lovely ass, Miss Nancy!" I sank down behind her, trailing my hands down her thighs and over her shapely calves. "And legs. And nice slim ankles." Looking up, I added, "And the cutest little pussy in the world!"

"Alyssa!"

"And it's not only nice to look at, it's very tasty, if I remember right." Leaning forward, I slid my tongue between her legs to gently tease and taste as she spread her feet further apart. I thought about saying I wanted to repay her for everything she'd done for me but, like last night, I decided I wanted to do it because I reallywantedto do it!

"Nancy, dear - would you mind if I ate your pussy?" I asked in a sweet, little-girl voice.

"Alyssa! Your language is shocking, but the answer is that I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, believe it or not, I think I might enjoy that very much! You just go in the bedroom and get ready while I put some nice romantic music on."

After giving her a kiss, I stripped the covers off the bed and fluffed up the pillows. Lying there I thought about how much I'd changed in such a short span of time. My fears of having grabbed onto her just because I was so lonely were gone; instead, I almost felt grateful for the painful process that had brought us together. Love was too big a word to think about right now, and it was too soon anyway. But I felt happy, content and fulfilled. She entered the bedroom and my heartbeat a increased at the sight of her as she slipped off her heels and climbed into bed. We kissed deeply and I caressed her face to the sound of the sweet, gentle music enveloping me along with her feel and scent.

Slowly I kissed my way to her neck, her breasts and down her tummy. Nearer my goal, I smelled something else, something I couldn't quite place at first. As my tongue parted her bush and her lips, it suddenly clicked.

"Mango!" I exclaimed. "What the hell?"

"Why do you think I asked you to stop at that Indian food store? I picked up a can of mango custard because you said you liked mangoes!"

"You mean you actually put . . . between . . . inside?"

"Mmm humm. Now hush up and eat before your food gets cold, Alyssa!"

Afterward, she lay on top of me rubbing her breasts against mine while her lips worked their soft, sweet magic. I've been kissed before, but this was kissing with a capital 'K'! I can't explain what was so different about Nancy, why I felt I had been transported to a different realm of sensation; I suppose you'll just have to experience it yourself to understand, and I sincerely hope you do get the chance someday . . . but you'll have to find another method: Nan is allmine!

12