A Teacher's Past Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lick, another stroke and she felt her tummy quivering on life support. Her throbbing clit must have been in the back of his hungry throat when the sound of a loud, passionate moan filled the classroom. Fake it, fake it kept running through her distraught brain when an orgasm erupted so powerful it shook the desk. Every muscle in her lithe midsection tightened in a futile attempt to stave off defeat but the cream filled the man's mouth much to his delight. Kerri could hear slurping noises and knew he was drinking with a newfound thirst and she gave up the fight.

She made noises much like a wild animal and was unable to prevent her hips from thrusting upward towards the man. With the most evil of intentions, he rammed a finger into a vacant hole and it made Kerri moan in disgust. She remembered thinking, "Fatso is fucking me like a real man and making me come like a slut, a lost woman without any control."

It seemed to go on forever and Mr. Tovell was reluctant to halt his sadistic sucking. Every time he mashed the tiny bud into Kerri's pelvic bone, another violent spasm shook her entire body until the reservoir was empty, sucked dry by the vile man.

Kerri's body was covered with sweat and glistened like a playboy model. Even though Mr. Tovell removed his mouth from her crotch, Kerri remained motionless on the desktop. The peace and quiet was thoroughly refreshing and she welcomed the respite of not having the despicable man touching her sensitive flesh.

It was quiet for so long that Kerri eventually opened her eyes. The first thing she saw turned her stomach and made it churn with dreadful sickness. The fat man was standing a mere inch or two from her crotch, aiming his hard cock at a vulnerable target. He held her legs around his wide hips and Kerri mounted a fight, struggling for her freedom.

"No, no, not anymore, please, you've done enough to me," Kerri pleaded with the man. Pinned on her back with her legs held wide by his hands, she really didn't have room or the capability to get away. Suddenly his rod disappeared below the skyline and Kerri's breathe held for an instant. That was all it took for the bastard to find the gaping pussy and he rammed his cock home.

Much to Kerri's dismay, she remembered thinking that the man was so out of proportion. His body was appalling short and fat while his manhood was the opposite, long and very thin. She shuttered in frustration as he held her long, slender legs against his rounded hips and embedded his penis to the hilt.

It was extremely fortunate for Mr. Tovell that they were in the positions that enabled him to achieve his goal. His fat belly rose above Kerri and settled on her flat tummy and he felt the intense heat of a woman's volcano for the first time in months. Already far above an enraged level of desire, he jettisoned molten lava on the second thrust of his hips. It was no surprise that his stamina was gone and he shot the large load of burning cum into his prisoner. Kerri cried out loud with the knowledge he was filling her womanhood with his vile semen and she felt like a well-used whore.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm cumming so good, I'm shooting my cum inside you and it feels so fucking good," came the words that would forever disturb Kerri. "It's so hot, so tight I can't stop cumming," he moaned with intense pleasure. There was nothing for Kerri to do but remain his slave and allow fatso to climax inside her womb.

Suddenly he dropped her body like a well-used rag and let her legs fall to the floor. He stepped back and stooped down to grab his pants so he could dress. Mr. Tovell was done, finished with his victim and he was thinking only of his own passions. Nothing like this had ever happened to him and he relished the total rewards like it was his crowning glory.

It was over and suddenly Kerri had to get out of the chamber. She found her discarded clothing and dressed as fast as possible, leaving the room without another word between the two teachers. Rushing down the hallway, it must have appeared that Kerri was in a big hurry. She grabbed all her belongings from her homeroom and immediately went home to see if she could put her world back together.

Mr. Tovell on the other hand was in no hurry to get home to his wife who had as much sex appeal as he did. He would stay in his classroom and cherish the memory of possessing something that was truly wanton and beautiful for once in his hopeless life.

***

Once he had been rewarded by Kerri's severe humiliation of having to dress so provocatively, Tim decided more of the same would suffice, maybe not at the school but in different places. The afternoon jog through a park the other day had been a truly memorial sight and he had noticed all the admiring glances Kerri received from males. Gawd, the outfit he had picked out with Wendy's help had been totally glued to her sweaty body like a second skin and there were not many details of her womanly body that had not been obvious.

Tim smiled with satisfaction of the knowledge that Kerri still believed that her blackmailer was Mr. Tovell. He would take advantage of her naïve thinking and milk it for all it was worth. It would be priceless to see Kerri's reaction when she discovered that his ingenious planning had fooled her once again. His next intended adventure struck him as truly brilliant and he wanted Kerri to perform in front of many college students.

He prepared a non-descript note with exact instructions and slipped it into her classroom during a morning break. The schools security system would prove the perfect opportunity for him to see Kerri's reaction when she opened the message. Sky took care of the system and maintained it solely for the purpose of his own personal agenda. The fact it served as a valuable tool for the college to prevent student disruptions and damage to school property was secondary in his way of thinking.

Sky knew Kerri would see the note upon entering her classroom and he made sure to be at the security computer when that happened. The surprise on her pretty face was evident when she noticed the small slip of paper and immediately she knew what to expect. He saw her right hand cover her open mouth in shocked surprise and her left hand reach for the paper. The scene was thoroughly enticing and kept Sky spellbound the whole time Kerri was on the monitor.

She opened the note and her eyes were wide as she read. Sky smiled with satisfaction when Kerri finished reading and put the note in her pocket. He had included a small picture of Kerri on the paper and it was a touch of brilliance, which sealed her fate. The photo was one from her past and was quite explicit. It showed her face, her hand and a big, hard cock. It was enough to bring back memories and Kerri felt Sky's absolute control once again.

Murky questions kept running through her distraught mind. "Why is he doing this to me? What have I ever done to him?" she asked and really could not understand why Mr. Tovell was blackmailing her. Tim really didn't get the full reward of his perfect covert plans and only witnessed the outward indications from his beautiful, teaching counterpart.

The two classes remaining in the day were a complete blank to Kerri as all she thought about was the information contained in the dastardly note. How could she ever get up enough courage to carry out Sky's demands kept running through her disturbed mind?


He demanded she wear certain clothing and go to a local bar where she was to drink and dance. It had stated that she was to dance with anyone who asked her and the only other request was that she was to leave the bar at closing time with someone. The note did not stipulate anyone in particular but merely that she must leave the establishment with someone. Her blackmailer promised to accept her compliance to his orders and would not reveal the evidence he held against her.

Luckily, the note did not say what she was suppose to do upon leaving and she felt confident that she could outsmart some drunk. Although she didn't go out dancing much anymore, Kerri did like dancing and that part did not bother her. It was the manner in which Sky ordered her to dress. Kerri pictured the dress mentioned in the note and could envision what she looked like wearing it. The dress itself was not a problem when worn with the proper accessories. In Sky's instructions, there were no accessories and that was bringing all sorts of a quandary to Kerri.

The dress was low cut, in fact cut almost down to the belly button and Kerri always wore a frilly, lacy undershirt with the outfit. The instructions were, "You won't wear anything, a bra or shirt, under the dress." Further, the note read, "And you won't wear anything under the dress and that includes stockings or panties. You will be dressed in dress and shoes, and I will let you decide which shoes." Kerri could imagine the bastard smiling with the intended humor and it infuriated her to no end.

Her first thought was to rush down to Mr. Tovell's room and confront him. Kerri reasoned that certainly the bastard must have enough sympathy for her to not force her to dress in public with such little on. Was it fate or planned, she wondered when she remembered he was not at school Thursday afternoons. There was no way to form a protest and Kerri trembled with alarming concern.

At home, Kerri retrieved the garment and shuddered looking at how shear and small it was. She had only worn it a few times and yes, one of them was probably at a school function, which was most likely the reason Mr. Tovell knew of it. There was a small slit up the side that normally gave the dress a luring, sexy look as it showed a tiny hint of lacy undergarment. Dressed in the manner Sky demanded would surely reveal her lack of decency. Besides, the material was almost transparent in certain areas and not the type to wear without something underneath.

She was numb and decided to try on the dress to see how it looked. Kerri removed her clothing and slipped the garment over her head and into place. Slowly and with a very deliberate lifting of her head, Kerri glanced into the full-length mirror in her bedroom. The image was breath taking and one that almost made her trembling knees buckle. There, in almost full view, were two fully raised breasts and one could plainly see golden charms hanging from the tips.

Kerri turned slightly to the side and again it made her breathe catch as her left titty became exposed. The material was extremely loose in front and gaped open as she twisted her body to reveal her most intimate breast. Oh gawd, she reasoned, she would have to be so careful not to let the sides fall outward, which would expose her boobs.

Kerri turned the other way and the side-slit was revealed. It came all the way up to her hip and it was plainly evident that no under garment was visible. She looked at her backside and there was a hint of bare flesh under the shear material and with any kind of lighting, the crack of her ass would be very visible. Kerri's only hope was for very dim lighting. Her mind flashed to the location mentioned in the note and was somewhat relieved that it would be crowded and dimly lit in the downtown bar called HumpT's. The name was suitable for the joint and Kerri was about to find out the darker side of after hours entertainment around the campus.

Young college students frequented HumpT's and there was loud rock music and slow, erotic dancing. Usually during an evening, an amateur hour occurred and it was an opportunity for some 21 year old to act like an out of control slut. Sometimes there were wet t-shirt contests and sometimes it was the best butt contest. What Kerri would eventually find out was the fact there were semi-private booths along one side, which offered some patrons enough privacy to perform sinful or immoral acts in relative privacy.

It was still early in the evening and Kerri decided to give Sky a call to see if she could stop the insanity. She found Mr. Tovell's phone number in her records and dialed it with her stomach quivering so badly it was hard to think straight. Three rings and a female voice answered which took all the wind from Kerri's sails. Her voice cracked and broke when she asked for Mr. Tovell and the woman responded by saying she was Mrs. Tovell. She asked how she could help Kerri as her husband was out and Kerri found it impossible to explain. Blushing with embarrassment even though they were miles apart, Kerri eventually mumbled that she had a couple questions regarding work. Kerri said that it was okay that she would see him tomorrow for the answers, and then quickly hung up the phone.

Kerri's hand trembled on the receiver and it took many seconds to recompose herself after the surprise of hearing the voice of her supposed blackmailer's wife. It meant that there was no recourse but to follow the directions laid out by the clever tormentor, Sky, for the upcoming evening. Her destiny lay with the written note.

She was not supposed to be at the nightclub until 11 o'clock and the wait was one of nervousness and anxiety. Kerri found it impossible to accomplish anything worthwhile and her tummy twisted and churned until she felt sick with worry. Shortly before the rendezvous hour, she took one last glance in the mirror and the scantly clad reflection filled her with embarrassment. HumpT's was a popular, college crowd facility and she dreaded the thought of meeting students that knew her.

Kerri applied a little makeup and perfume, as she always did, and didn't even realize the heightened state of her emotions was making her act strange. She knew the bar's location and drove there in silence pondering her fate. "Oh, oh gawd I really can't go there dressed like this. People will think I am some kind of tramp," she whispered so many times and pictured being almost naked in front of numerous patrons.

When she saw the bright, flashing neon lights, Kerri's tummy did so many flip-flops that she felt extremely nervous. There was a lineup at the door to get in and she prayed that it would prevent her from gaining admittance. That was not to be as Tim had planned well for the evening. The doorman saw the gorgeous, older woman approaching and immediately stepped forward to speak to her. "Please come with me as we are expecting you," he whispered to Kerri and grabbed her by the elbow. He guided her inside and whisked her to the side where the booths were located. With a mere shove, he pushed the surprised woman onto a seat where she faced the stage and dance floor.

Without an order or request from Kerri, a drink was placed in front of her and she realized that whatever fate lay in store, she would have no control over it. The music was loud and there were many couples dancing up a storm in a very creative atmosphere. Kerri stared into the crowded dance floor and wondered if her life would ever return to normal?

Sky's plan was simple. Have Kerri dress in a purely seductive manner and make her dance with many different men. He was positive that with her sexy appearance, she would be noticed and receive some very interesting proposals throughout the evening. Many virile men drinking lots of alcohol was a wonderful combination if a person wanted to see brazen actions by these individuals towards women. It seemed the male ego got braver and fearless with each drink consumed.

Sky planned on watching from some far corner and stay out of her eyesight. This way he could ensure Kerri obeyed his instructions and still keep his identity a secret for a while longer. He was assured that eventually she would be surrounded by some aggressive characters who would make it hard for Kerri to remain innocent.

There was no shortage of suitors and many young men asked Kerri to dance. Most were obviously students from the college and she did her best to limit each guy at one or two dances. Each time Kerri returned to her booth, it didn't take long for a new romantic to appear. Kerri's dress was very popular with the young men and they noticed her obvious charms seemingly displayed in an open, risqué manner. It was all she could do to keep their hands off her most private areas and one or two did receive cheap thrills by boldly groping her while dancing.

More than an hour had passed when Kerri felt exhausted from staying on the dance floor so much. She had returned to her secluded booth for no more than a minute when she was surprised by the sound of a voice. "Do you mind if we sit with you? This seat seems to be vacant," a tall, dark young man said and waved his hand at the empty seats in the booth. Without being invited, he sat down next to Kerri who hurriedly shuffled over on the leather-covered cushion to leave a space between herself and the uninvited guest. The world quickly closed in on Kerri when two cohorts of the man filled the opposite side of the booth.

"We noticed you sitting all by yourself and just couldn't let a beautiful woman sit alone," the man said and pressed a little closer to Kerri. He introduced himself as Dean and his buddies as Harv and BJ. Drinks flowed quite freely and it was no secret that all three men were well on their way to inebriation. Each man had opportunities to dance with Kerri and as time went on, everyone seemed to be drinking without much concern for how it affected their stability.

Through it all, Kerri managed to keep all the men's advances and groping within tolerable limits that was until Dean got much braver. Each man had taken sort of turns dancing with the truly sexy, attractive woman and with Dean's turn, he bragged to his buddies that it was time for reckoning. They really didn't know what he meant by the daring statement but it was not long before they found out.

From the booth, Harv and BJ could see Dean's hands roaming over Kerri's body and how she struggled to keep the man at bay. It was hard to see exactly what was happening as the floor was very crowded and the lighting was quite dim but they were sure some pearly, white skin was exposed.

There was a couple of instances where there appeared to be more skin than dress covering Kerri's sexy body but the men really weren't sure of what they saw. The teacher was upset with Dean's offensive moves of feeling her up right on the darkened, dance floor and couldn't wait for the song to be over. In a futile attempt to escape, Kerri headed for the relative safety of the booth but Dean would not allow her to leave the dance floor.

The next song began and Kerri was trapped once again in the arms of the tall, rugged stranger. "Please don't do that, not here with so many people around," Kerri whispered to Dean and pleaded for his compassion. Suddenly his big, rough hand dipped beneath the short hem of her skirt and Dean was filled with the most arousing sensation of his life. He felt, or discovered the lack of underwear and his heart rate increased ten fold.

Kerri twisted and did everything in her power to evade his attacking hand and she fought as best she could, short of causing a big scene in front of everyone. She found it impossible to move away from his assault and cursed for dressing in such an exhibitionist manner. Kerri practically ran from the floor after the set was over and merely dashed by the booth on the way to the washroom. It was fairly crowded in the restroom but Kerri managed to find an empty stall. She sobbed a tiny bit and rested in the privacy of the small cubicle while trying to regain her sanity and dignity.

Dean slithered into the booth across from Harv. BJ had found another woman to discover and had departed for greener pastures, which made Dean very happy. He was still overly excited from what just happened on the dance floor and couldn't wait to build his male ego with some boasting. "Man, that's one hot woman. Let's get her out of here and get into her pants," he bragged and laughed out loud at the ironic humor.