A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 09

Story Info
Pam trys to have relationship with husband and lover.
3.1k words
3.94
53k
13

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Last of Chapter eight

John stood up and told the announcer that he did not want the woman and he was sitting with his wife. Kevin stood up on the table and told everyone that John was a cuckold and would rather eat out the used pussy of the first woman. A couple men grabbed John and forced him down between the legs of the woman that had just been fucked. With the help a couple more men, they pressed his face into the dripping crotch of the raped woman.

The announcer asked the audience if the cuckold should "clean up" the woman that had just been fucked. Everyone laughed as the announcer told everyone to let him go. John quickly got up and he told me he was going home. He nearly ran out the door.

Kevin turned to me and said the rest of the evening would be just for the two of us. It was already an evening I would never forget. I couldn't imagine what else was in store for me.

End of Chapter eight.

CHAPTER NINE

Kevin told me the rest of the evening would be ours. He stood me up in front of him and said he had not had an opportunity to examine the work that had been done on me at the Red Rose Parlor.

His first inspection was of the temporary tattoo. He said he liked the script and that it specifically stated that this was his cunt. However, he was going to have a design of some kind in addition to the printing, labeling my pussy. He never asked me what I thought about it because as he stated, this was going to be "his" cunt and no longer mine. He mentioned that he liked me closely shaved and wondered if there was a way to prevent hair from growing in my private areas. I said nothing.

He then took hold of the swinging insignia and inspected how it had been attached to me. Kevin liked the surgical steel flesh tunnel where the rings were attached. "We need to put in a few more of these," he said to himself. He told me that the single one was in the top third of my inner left labia and if we put one in the bottom third, with a matching set on the right side, it would allow him to "lock" me up whenever he wanted. It would also permit decorations when he wanted to show off my "pretty pussy."

I asked if I could put on my dress and he became angry and told me that I was to wear what he had given me. He walked me out from the table yelling, "Come and see my Pam all bejeweled for this competition. "He had more than a few men explore my body in the items he gave me to wear.

He asked their opinion of the tattoo and especially the hanging "K". Most loved it and examined it closely while the majority approved of my garter belt and hose without panties. My shelf bra was of interest to many men and they took their time giving a full examination of my breasts being held out on the tray-like shelf. I was so ashamed to be seen in this public place nearly nude and my body being touched and scrutinized by so many strangers.

Kevin had once again demonstrated his control over me, demonstrating how he could give me the thrill of being his cunt, being his sex toy. The night continued with me being shown off and inspected by a hundred men and some women.

Perhaps it was the local custom, but several men and one woman asked to "rent" me. I can only imagine what they wanted. Kevin thanked them for the offer and the compliment, but said I was a new sub and would only service him on this, my first night on exhibit. That was going to be done right away.

His presentation of his new sub must have stimulated him and he said he wanted to fill "his cunt" with the insignia attached and see how it felt to him while fucking it. Pulling me by the "K" and its short chain, he took me into a small room off of the entrance hall.

I was placed on my hands and knees on a soft single wide bed. It had a sheet unexpectedly clean and no other bedding. My insignia chain was pulled, stretching my labia and my knees spread apart, ass and pussy on complete exhibit. It was just a minute for him to drop his pants and rub his semi-rigid cock against my slit.

He was not concerned with preparing my vagina with moisture and opening it. It was fortunate that all of the men having played with me in the main room had began my fluids running and started the opening of my pussy.

I felt the tip of his rod press without delay against my cavity and he wasted no time pressing into me. It was uncomfortable, but quickly began to feel wonderful. As he slammed against my ass his now rigid and expansive cock filled me, stretching my opening. Yes, it created a sensation that was so very erotic and sexually fantastic! I began flowing and opening wide for his enormous cock.

Dropping my head, eyes closed, moans of delight escaped from my soul. His holding my hips tightly made me feel as if I was in a vice and he kept me aligned for his penetrations. Kevin could fuck better than I ever imagined possible.

All of a sudden, I realized that he was not wearing any protection and I certainly did not want to get pregnant. I could not say anything to him, for fear of his possible reaction, but I was very concerned over his bareback riding. Quickly figuring when my last period ended, I should be safe. I told myself I had to obtain some pills to prevent conception.

As he humped me, bumping my face into the mattress the pleasure his now huge dick was giving me caused me to think only about how wonderful it was to be his cunt. I was again in sub space, feeling my orgasm building in me. I repeatedly tightened my cunt, attempting to milk his cock. I wish I had more control so my pussy could grasp and hold him tightly as he fucked me.

Kevin was not in the mood for love making. He simply wanted to fuck and to fill me with his cum. Grabbing my hips, he increased the speed of his strokes. The size and firmness of his rod increased as he shot his first load deeply into me. He held his cock completely in me without any movement or stroking and I could feel a second then a third discharge. The warm fluid being injected in me felt so very good! I held my ass up high and pointed to him to get the most of him into me.

Laying across my back for a few minutes, catching his breath, he got up, and had me turn around. He pulled my head to his cock and said, "clean me, bitch." Without hesitation, I took him in my mouth and sucked and licked him clean. It sounds nasty, but actually tasted very good and I loved the way he stroked my head and hair while I was sucking on him.

He pushed me away and said that we were leaving. We walked out to his car with cum still running down my inner thighs as I was not allowed to clean up or dress.

He told me on the drive home that he would contact me before the end of the week. Until then, I was to continue with my work-outs at the gym. He never even mentioned my husband. I was let out in front of my house, walked almost naked in the unlocked door and went into the spare bedroom, afraid John would see me and know what I had done. I took a shower, put on a fresh night gown and went to bed alone.

John slept late, or at least never got out of bed the next morning. I got busy cleaning the house and preparing a lunch. I knew John was feeling bad about being insulted last night, so I wanted to do what I could to make my husband, the man I did truly love, feel better.

I called John at 11:30 and told him lunch would be ready on the patio at noon. When he walked out I had sandwiches, potato salad and cokes on the table. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and sat down. John started to apologize and I stopped him. I reminded him that we had discussed our nearly impossible situation and that we both had agreed with Kevin's offer.

I did not mention that it had proven much more embarrassing and actually a lot more sexually exciting and rewarding to me than any of us had imagined. When I told John I loved him very much and that I still wanted him as my partner for life he got up and gave me a warm, delicate kiss, saying, "I love you Pam."

I reminded John of my appointment at the gym that night and after a light dinner out I dropped him off at our house and drove myself to the gym. Going into the gym for my regular workout there was a note on my locker to report "immediately" to Dr. Sylvia Graham. I waited until later to get my workout clothing on and went straight to her office. The door was open and when she saw me she waved for me to come in and sit down on her examination table.

She said my trainer had very good reports of my exercise program and my positive attitude toward becoming the woman Mr. Richards wanted. She gave me a quick exam for blood pressure, heart and lung sounds, weight and general condition. She was pleased with everything and stated that the program was on track and I needed to continue to build muscles, trim my waist and legs, losing just a few more pounds of fat.

Dr. Graham examined my new piercing and said they had done an excellent job and it had already completely healed. She reminded me the tunnel was not to be removed.

The doctor had removed my top the check for heart and breath sounds. She asked me to sit up straight and hold my hands as high above my head as I could reach. She pulled out a tape measure and measured both of my breasts from side to side and from bottom to top as well as cup size. Holding both, she said she was checking density. She stated she would have my trainer continue to build my chest muscles that support and position my breasts.

Dr. Graham told me that Mr. Richards wanted my breasts enlarged as he was disappointed with my "tiny" 34B's. I told her I did not want any surgery and she said that was not what they had in mind. A friend of hers was a scientist that had been working on a non surgical method for a woman to increase her breasts. He had designed some chemicals that worked only on the milk ducts.

She said the breast does not have any muscles (except for tiny ones in the nipples), so no amount of exercise will change their appearance. Milk ducts carry the milk to the nipple from the milk glands. The system of milk glands and ducts resembles several bunches of grapes: the glands are the grapes, the ducts are the stems. Like grapes come in bunches, the milk glands and ducts also are organized into several clusters that are called lobes. The breast actually has 15-20 of these lobes or grape bunches in it.

From outside, the lobes feel like little nodes or lumps especially before menstruation. The space in between the lobes is filled with connective and fatty tissue. Fat also surrounds the whole system of milk ducts and glands. Usually the breasts of young women are mainly glandular tissue and that is why their breasts are firmer. The softer the breasts are, the more fat they contain.

The scientist had found that it was nearly impossible to chemically increase the amount of fat, and that it was possible to increase the number, size and productivity of the milk ducts and glands. This could be done by inducing hormones which caused the breasts to think the body was pregnant. The problem had been to develop the accurate hormone and find the correct amount of dosage that effected nothing except the milk ducts and glands.

The doctor had been discussing it with the scientist and with Mr. Richards. They had all agreed that she would start a regiment of ingesting this hormone and that Dr. Graham would monitor her body for any changes. I was informed that the three times a week I come in for a workout, there would be two capsules given to me by my trainer to take in his presence. It was apparent that they wanted to make certain I took those pills.

I asked if they would have any other effect on me and Dr. Graham said that it would only affect my breasts and she would be monitoring me weekly to see any changes in size. Handing me two capsules and a cup of water, she had me take my first dose. I was then sent to catch up with my trainer and he was sitting on a stool waiting for me. He said we had a lot to do and had to get busy.

We started as usual with stretching and warm up exercises. They were followed by almost two hours of strenuous exercises. I showered and got back into my street clothes to drive home.

Tuesday John and I spent the day together along the beach. Lunch in a small café and barefoot walks in the sand helped us become closer to each other in many ways. Holding hands as we went back to the car and a slow drive home. At my husbands request, we slept in different rooms and never had discussed what had happened between Kevin and me at the bar after her left or the way John was insulted publically by Kevin.

Working around the house on Wednesday I was preparing myself for another night at the gym. Again, I drove myself and went straight to my locker. Changing into my workout clothing, I met my trainer in the exercise room. Before he even said hello, he handed me two capsules and a cup of water. I knew these had to be for my breast enhancement. He told me my first appointment with the doctor would be Friday evening. Our warm up and exercise went as normal.

I had expected a call or email from Kevin all week, especially after his inspecting my body modifications and what he had done to my husband. It wasn't until noon on Friday when John received an email from Kevin. He did not send me a copy. John was allowed to tell me about some of it, but not to show me the entire message.

John was to take me back to the Red Rose Parlor at exactly noon on Sunday. Kevin said it was for a "CHECK-UP." I was not to be told anything else, but I must follow the instructions of the staff when we arrived. John said he was told that he had to take me in and then to go sit in the waiting room until they had finished with his directions.

Friday evening I went to the gym early as I had to see Dr. Graham. She was alone and had me sit on the exam table and remove my blouse and bra. Asking many general questions, she massaged both breasts, stating they appeared to already become firmer. The doctor said she did not expect this for a couple weeks.

Using the measuring tape she discovered a slight expansion, not much, but a definite expansion. I was to continue with the same dosage and see her again the following Friday. She gave me two more capsules and water which I quickly swallowed. I was then excused and sent to my trained for my standard workout.

Saturday was a day of rest and time with my loving husband. Even after these years and everything that had happened, we did truly love each other. Being with Kevin we had discovered weaknesses in each other but our basic love remained the same. Yes, I was disappointed in my husbands manhood. No, I had not told John about the fantastic sex I had learned about and shared with Kevin. Somehow my mind was separating my love for my husband and sex with my lover and Master. I don't know how much longer this could go on.

Sunday morning we got up early, John wearing Dockers and a sports shirt as it was a beautiful, warm day. I put on a flowing summer skirt that went below my knees and a flower covered blouse. John had told me Kevin had instructed me to wear no bra or panties, so I did as I was told.

As we were approaching the Salon, John said it was early and he would like something to eat. I agreed just as we pulled into an IHOP. My husband had a full breakfast while I ordered some Swedish Pancakes and 2% milk.

I went to the ladies room and returned to find our breakfast was already on the table. We finished our meal and I washed down mine with a glass of milk. What I did not know at that time was that while I was away from the table, John had dissolved a tablet in my milk. Kevin had sent it to him with instructions that I was to take it about thirty minutes prior to noon, when we arrived at the Salon.

Apparently it was stronger than expected. John and I drove out of the IHOP and had not yet arrived when I fell soundly asleep in the car.

The next thing I remember was waking up in a brightly lit room. One of the new attendants was having me sit up and try to drink some water through a straw. I felt no pain, but my mind was clouded and I could not focus.

John was holding my right hand, and I could see tears running down his cheeks. He was mumbling, "I love you so much...I am so sorry...please forgive me...I love you.

END OF CHAPTER NINE

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers