A Techies Wonderland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

"Sorry, I had no clue until it was too late."

"What are you apologizing for? What I was surprised about is that you didn't give in before this. I think if I was in your position that day she walked into your office with nothing on but that sheer robe I'd have just let her have what she obviously wanted." She said with a grin.

"Lord. Do you know everything that happens like that?"

"Not everything. Celia and I have known each other for a long time and she still likes to....share her exploits. And lately you've pretty much been her single ambition. Ever since she saw how big the bulge in your pants was that first day she's wanted to get into them."

"Well, she finally did."

"Does it bother you? That she did it I mean?"

"Maybe a little. I've been trying to stay professional, but some of the ladies have made it awfully difficult."

"Well, you're to be commended. I've pretty much always thought that a guy would kill to be in a situation like this. All these women and all these opportunities."

"Well, Maybe I'm not normal. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them. I'm just afraid of messing up this job. I can't afford to be unemployed again."

"So the biggest problem is worrying about your job?"

"Pretty much." I replied honestly.

"I think at this point if I tried to fire you I'd have a small riot on my hands. No, your job is safe unless you do something really bad, and having relations with the ladies certainly doesn't classify as that." She said with a little grin as she made a right turn and accelerated the convertible down onto the eight lane wide interstate highway. While I enjoyed riding my motorcycle, practically sitting on the road at eighty miles an hour in Amanda's convertible was a different and almost frightening experience. She seemed to be quite at home zipping the nimble sports car car in and out of the evening traffic, cutting in and out of spots that I wouldn't even slip into on my bike. After several miles of her darting from lane to lane she zipped up an exit ramp, her tires making an audible squawk a she braked hard and turned onto a very much slower city street.

"You do enjoy driving fast, don't you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh that isn't fast. I took it a bit easy this evening since I wasn't in a hurry."

"If that's 'easy' I'd hate to see you in a hurry."

"Oh. There are times when fast is good... and times when slow is better." She said, flashing me a smile. "If you know what I mean."

"I think I do." After considering the way she was looking at me for a few seconds.

"Now Celia, she likes everything quick and hard. That's always been her style. She hates to go to dinner with me because I like to take my time. She likes to get dinner over and then go on to something else. Even her workouts are that way. She won't be in the workout room for more than half an hour and will have done more things than I do in an hour."

"That explains a lot." I answered her having seen Celia in workout clothes on occasion, and then changed back fairly quickly. Of course having a fully stocked workout center in the building is a great perk; it was one I hadn't availed myself of yet simply because there was only a single shower area with three spray heads. They just hadn't considered a mixed sex environment when it was built and I just wasn't quite comfortable enough yet to shower with the ladies.

"I've learned that look already. Your mind is deep in thought of something. Wanna tell me what?" Amanda asked, looking over at me as we sat at a stop light.

"Nothing in particular." I answered evasively.

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"It would be nice."

"Oh. Now this is supposed to be a learning get together. We share what we think and that way we can learn more about each other. Holding back certainly doesn't help that. If you're worried about shocking me, don't be. I've seen and heard a lot in my line of work. I doubt that you can shock me even if you tried. Now. What is it you don't want to tell me?" She asked again as the light turned green.

"Your comments on Celia just made me think of the workout room." I answered, trying to let it go with that.

"It's a great room isn't it? So tell me... what is it that you were thinking about it?"

"Oh. Just thinking about the facilities." I answered as she slowed at the next light.

"Chris. If you're going to make me pull things from you with a rope I'm going to get frustrated and that would just spoil my dinner. So please, tell me the whole thought."

"Fine." I said with a sigh. "I was thinking that the workout room is really nice, but I haven't used it yet because it's only got a common shower area and I haven't exactly felt comfortable enough to go running around naked in front of them."

"I see. So you're the bashful type?" She asked with a smile.

"Not usually. But I am a bit outnumbered and a few of the ladies, like Celia, seem to have painted a target on my back, or more accurately, my crotch."

"Well, I have heard a few rumblings that you haven't been responding to the flirts thrown your way. One or two of the ladies seem to think you're either gay or already spoken for. I'm inclined to believe both are wrong. You're just deep down a gentleman." She said as she accelerated down the road again.

"Maybe. All the attention is a bit much at times."

"Remember when you started, I asked if the environment would be a problem? Is it?"

"Not that I can't deal with." I answered quickly, not wanting her to decide hiring me was a mistake.

"Ok. That's good to hear." She said as she slowed the car and turned into the parking lot of a small brick building. "Well, here we are!" She added as she wheeled into a parking spot and turned the ignition off.

I climbed out of the low slung car and walked around to where Amanda was opening the door after dropping her keys into the small clutch she carried. I held my hand out for her and tried not to stare at her crotch as the extremely short tight material slid up her thighs as she swiveled, exposing a tiny triangle of white covering her mound and pussy. The material drew tight across her pussy, caving in slightly along the vertical gap of her lips as she slid her butt across the seat, pulling on my hand to help lift herself up out of the car. She stood straight and quickly ran her hands down the material of her dress, smoothing it back down and once again covering the white panties and her mostly bare ass.

"Thank you!" She answered politely as she turned to walk around the back of the car and head toward the front door of the building, her hips and ass swaying tantalizingly as she walked in the four inch heels.

I sighed deeply as I closed the car door and then followed along, quickly catching up to her. I felt her slide a hand around my arm, hooking my arm with hers as we strolled slowly along the sidewalk leading to the front door.

"This is nice. I'm not used to gentlemen escorting me places." She said quietly. "I could certainly get used to this."

"If the guys you're dating don't, then you're dating the wrong guys." I said with a little shrug.

"Hmmmm that's an interesting statement." She said with a grin as I reached for the door and pulled it open, holding it while she stepped through in front of me. She obviously knew the maître-d, who greeted her by first name and quickly led us on a winding path through the small candle lit tables to one situated back near a corner. "Thank you James." She said politely as he held the chair out for her to sit in. I waited until she was seated and then pulled my own chair and sat down across the small round table from her.

"I guess you come here a lot?"

"Enough." She said with a smile, picking up the leather bound menu that was set before her by a young lady.

"May I get you something to drink?" She asked politely.

"Chris, do you drink wine?" Amanda asked.

"I do on occasion." I replied.

"Good. How about a bottle of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo?" Amanda asked the young lady, who quickly retreated.

"So. What would you like to eat?" Amanda asked, throwing my mind immediately to the image of her white panty covered crotch. The thoughts running through my head must have been telegraphed to my face as she added, "for dinner I mean," her lips turned up in an impish little grin.

"I...Um...I wasn't..." I said before closing my mouth sitting, my cheeks red with embarrassment as she laughed softly.

"It's alright. I find it quite flattering when a handsome gentleman thinks wicked thoughts about my body." She said softly.

As I sat there trying to look at the menu, I couldn't help but notice that two very prominent bumps seemed to be growing on the front of her dress as she sat looking at the menu, her lips turned up in a wicked little smile.

"Here we go." The waitress said, stepping back to the table with two crystal wine glasses and a bottle of wine wrapped in a towel. She set the glasses down, and then held the label of the bottle out to Amanda to look at. After getting Amanda's nod of ascent she pulled out a corkscrew and expertly extracted the cork from the bottle. "So, what can I get you to eat this evening?" She asked sweetly after pouring both our glasses of wine.

"I think I'll have the Parmesan Eggplant and the house salad." Amanda told her, closing the menu.

"Excellent choice. What kind of dressing would you like?"

"Just some oil and balsamic." Amanda replied.

"Very good. And for you sir?" She asked.

"I'll have the Toasted Ravioli." I said putting my menu down.

"Very well. Would you like that with meat or cheese?"

"Meat!" I answered with a surprised squeak at the feeling of a foot sliding between my thighs and pressing against my cock. "Sorry. Meat please." I answered, after gathering my composure for a few micro seconds.

"Yes sir. What kind of salad?"

"House salad will be fine." I answered, trying to ignore the foot gently rubbing back and forth between my legs.

"And for dressing?"

"Ranch please." I said trying not to let on what was happening under the table.

"Very well. I'll be back in a few moments with some fresh bread and your salads!" She said brightly, giving Amanda a little sideways glance as she leaned over to pick up my menu.

"Amanda!" I whispered, my cheeks burning red with embarrassment as I reached under the tablecloth and found her bare foot in my lap and tried, unsuccessfully, to gently move it.

"Now why do you want to move my foot?" She asked softly. "Don't you enjoy a little attention? I noticed that you were enjoying looking at me, I just thought I might see how nice you thought the view was."

"Here we go!" The waitress said as she stepped to the table with our two salads balanced on one arm and a plate of fresh bread on the other. She set them down on the table before us before asking. "Anything else I can get the two of you?"

I let my eyes flick up to her face briefly and noticed her trying to hide a smile by biting her lip.

"No. For the moment I think I'm good." Amanda answered with a wide smile.

"Very well. Enjoy!" The waitress said.

"I am." Amanda replied as the waitress turned to leave.

I tried to concentrate on my salad while Amanda ate hers, looking completely innocent yet almost continually rubbing her foot back and forth against my rock hard cock. I finally gave up fighting her and let her have her way with her foot while we finished our salads.

"I'll be right back. I need to use the powder room." Amanda said, pulling her foot from my lap before getting up. I watched her smooth her dress and then pick up her clutch and head to the ladies room.

"Ohhh." I said with a sigh after she had gone. This was not at all what I expected from her when she suggested we get to know each other better.

"Here we are." The waitress said, arriving with our plates of food. "Is your wife going to be right back? I can hold it in the kitchen to keep it hot if you prefer."

"Oh. She's not my wife, but I think she'll be right back. I think it's safe to leave it." I answered.

"Oh! Well, I'll be happy to leave it then." She said setting the plates down and giving me a bright smile. "Enjoy!"

"Thank you." I replied as she turned to walk away.

I waited a few more minutes before Amanda returned and sat back down across from me. "Oh. Good. Our food is here." She said with a huge smile.

We had eaten several bites before she spoke again. "So Chris, what's your favorite part so far?"

I almost choked. "Huh?"

"What's your favorite part of the job so far?" She asked.

"Oh. Um. My favorite part is designing some of the interface programs that will be part of the order tracking system." I answered her.

"Really? I would have thought it was keeping track of the security cameras." She said with a wink. "You do review that periodically, don't you?"

"Um." I stammered. "Well, actually, I hadn't been. I kind of felt like it would be like spying on the ladies."

"Oh not at all. You need to check that the cameras are all working properly and that they are recording. I certainly don't expect you to watch for them doing things wrong or anything. We do have security for that. No, just periodically check that they are all working and the recordings are ok. If you happen to see something....risqué, well that's just a perk of the job I guess."

"Does that include the one in your office?"

"Especially my office. I would hate to have someone get into my office and then find out the cameras weren't working properly."

"You do know that they point at your private bathroom and shower in addition to your desk?"

"Yes, I believe they do." She said with a little grin. "I'm not bashful, are you?"

"A bit more than you are I guess." I answered after another bite of food.

"Just how bashful?" She asked, leaning down and coming back up with her napkin. A few moments later I felt her foot once again in my lap. "Why don't you see what I have for you down there?"

I reached a hand down to find her foot, a string wrapped between her toes. I pulled the string up where I could see it and found a pair of very skimpy white string bikini panties. I looked up at her and the little grin on her face and then back down to the obviously wet spot on the crotch of the material.

"So you're wearing...?"

"Nothing!" She whispered with a grin.

"Aren't you worried about leaving a wet spot on your dress?"

"Oh, not at all. I have it hiked up so my bare bottom is on the chair." She answered with a wink.

I choked again at her words, wondering how much anyone else could see if they looked over at her. Not much, I decided, due to the dim atmosphere.

We ate in silence for several minutes, the little waitress coming over to check on our progress just as we were finishing out main course.

"Anything else I can get for you? Maybe some desert?" She asked pleasantly.

"Mmmmmm I am hungry for desert, but I don't think what I want is on your menu." Amanda answered, with a little smirk.

The waitress looked down at Amanda and over at me and smiled back. "Let me get you the check." She finally said, obviously trying to hide her smile as she scurried off.

It only took a few minutes for Amanda to pay for our food and then indicate she was ready to leave. I got up and walked around the table to pull the chair out for her, allowing her to stand up. Just as she had indicated, the bottom of her dress was pulled up almost half way up her round butt, which also caused the front to creep up and expose her pussy.

She picked up the partial bottle of wine and her clutch and stood there. "My hands are full, would you be a dear and fix my skirt?"

"What?" I squeaked.

"Just pull it down. I'm sure you won't mind and I promise I won't accuse you of trying to feel me up no matter where your hands might accidently slip to."

"Good lord." I said, looking around to see who might be watching as I slid my hand down over her butt to smooth the dress down over her round bottom.

"Mmmmm . Nice hands." She whispered as I stroked the dress down a second time, trying to stretch the material down enough to at least cover her pussy. "That should do it." She said as she started to walk away, the dress just barely below the curve of her butt. I had no doubt that if any of the men sitting at the tables we wound through looked, they would be able to see her bare pussy under the front of the white dress.

I followed her out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk to her car; standing behind her between her car and the one parked next to her while she bent over the side to put the wine bottle on the floor behind the driver's seat. As she bent the dress pulled up even farther until it slipped up over her ass. Her entire ass was exposed and her meaty outer pussy lips pushed out between her legs, the slit up between them glistening with her wetness.

"Like anything you see?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't like what I see." I answered, my cock straining to get out of my pants.

She pushed herself up and turned to face me, her hands reaching down for the front of my pants. She quickly undid the zipper and the snap of my pants, leaving my belt buckled. She expertly spread the front of my pants as far as she could and fished my cock out, pushing the waistband of my boxers down until she had my whole cock and balls exposed. "Mmmmmmm. Now this is a nice cock. Celia said it was fat and long, she wasn't exaggerating."

"You want to stand here in the parking lot and do this?"

"Honey, with a cock like this I'd stand here and do just about anything. Don't you want to stuff it inside my wet pussy?" She asked quietly.

"Hell yes." I grunted as she slowly stroked both hands up and down my shaft.

"Good. Come over here." She said softly, stepping between me and the side of her car. She hiked her butt up on the rear fender and then lifted her bare feet, placing them on the car next to hers. With her legs spread and propped up she drew me closer to her, aiming my engorged head at her wet pussy. "Come on. Slide it in darling. I want to feel how big it is inside me."

"Right here? In the parking lot?" I asked incredulously.

"Uh huh. I don't want to wait. Besides, being a bit daring is a huge turn on." She cooed, rubbing my head up and down between her lips, spreading her slick wet juices over my head. "You can say no if you want, but would you fuck me please!"

I was inclined to say no, having never even thought of having sex in public. Earlier in the day in front of two other women was already far more public than I was used to; but in a parking lot where anyone might see us and we were probably already on some kind of security camera? Not to mention that we could get arrested for public indecency. No, this was just a bad idea, and I was about to say so when my other head made up its own mind as her clit stroked across the sensitive spot underneath, then nestled into the opening of her tunnel. Reflexively my hips bucked toward her, driving my cock suddenly inside of her, sinking in several inches before the dry part of my shaft grabbed at her lips and stopped my motion,

"Ohhhhhh Fuck yes! I knew you would feel huge inside me." She moaned loudly as I pulled back slightly, and then stroked in again, working another of my nine inches into her. She reached out for one of my hands with one of hers, the other pressed to the trunk of the car to hold herself up, and pulled my hand to her large chest. "Don't forget about these, they love to be played with too." She said huskily.

The silky softness of her wet pussy caressing my mushroom head, as I slowly stroked in and out of her, was quickly driving any inhibitions from me. I stared at her tits as I hooked a finger into the top of her dress, right into the gap between her round breasts and slowly tugged the material down, freeing her almost perfect breasts to my view. They were much more than I could cover with my hand, even though I quickly moved one hand to each soft round orb to cup them; and they were tanned light brown, like the rest of her body, without a tan line or blemish. Her nipples were bright pink, each one centered in the middle of an areola the size of half a dollar, puckered and as bright pink as her rock hard nipples.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers