A Temporal Shiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drisana lost her smile. She felt his warm touch-she didn't know until now how much warmer Cardassians were than Humans-but she did know its meaning. She was not sure how to act-did she pretend it didn't happen that his hand was not there on her bare thigh? No. . . . .That could send the signal she was not interested. Did she play with him under the tale? No-They were both adults, well beyond such games. So, she decided to take the plunge. Leaning in, she kissed him on the right side of his long neck, not once or twice, but multiple times, working her way up the right side of his neck to his lips and savoring the smell of the patchouli oil, knowing now where he had placed it. The feel of his lips was extraordinary, like hot clay that molded perfectly to her own lips. She also noticed he did not pull away from her in the slightest. It was the best kiss she had ever had. When she leaned back she looked down at her empty drink; almost afraid now to look him in the eye. She wondered what would happen for the rest of dinner-they had not been here ten minutes and she had already all but made out with him in public.

For Garak's part he could not help but stare at her. The ridges on his neck were completely raised with the excitement he felt throughout his body-luckily, no one but a Cardassian would know that signal and being the only Cardassian living on the station, at least that much could be hidden. What he could not hide was his avid interest in her, his desire for more of her. He had touched her and she had responded in kind! He was thrilled beyond words and wanted nothing more than to take her back to his quarters immediately-but no. She had asked him to dinner, not to bed. He would not push her so hard...so he kept telling himself over and over, trying to keep control of his emotions.

Drisana was relieved when a Ferengi waiter brought them dinner. They were served an odd black pudding dish for Garak and a simple chicken salad for herself. They ate in relative silence. She was not sure what to say after kissing him and was almost too embarrassed to speak whereas Garak had no idea what to say to her that would do anything but diminish the romantic situation they were in. He wanted her to want him. He did decide to keep his right hand on her left thigh the entire time. Never once moving it, afraid if he did, he would do something that would cause her to leave by moving too fast. After dinner, more drinks arrived but Drisana could barely touch hers-some drink that the waiter had told her was called a Black Hole. Garak, taking it as a hint dinner was over, paid the tab and standing, reluctantly taking his hand slowly away from her, offered her his arm again and walked her down the spiral stairs and out of Quark's bar-everyone staring at them once again as they left much as they had entered, arm in arm. "I would be honored to walk you to your quarters." Garak offered, almost shyly but trying to still sound as friendly and casual as he could manage.

Drisana did not say anything at first, wanting them out of the range of the general view of the promenade, then turned suddenly behind a pylon pillar, pulling Garak with her and kissed him passionately. She was unsure what he would do but she could not resist it any further... he had all but taunted her to do so all night with the placement of his hand, so she was willing to take the risk, come what may.

Caught completely off guard, Garak moaned a little in his desire for her, completely out of control. He pressed his lips against hers harder, then focused on pressing the rest of his body against hers, as closely as possible, running his hands up her firm, thick thighs and under her skirt to feel the soft roundness of her buttocks, squeezing them firmly but gently, and showing nor having any inclination to let go.

Finally, Drisana pushed him away-not out of desire to stop, but because she needed oxygen. Almost gasping she looked at him for the first time since they sat down to dinner in the eyes. Garak entwined his arm into hers tightly and this time, he led the way, knowing exactly where he was going and not caring who saw them at this point. He was leading her directly to his quarters above his Shoppe. He knew now she wanted him, and he was damned if he was going to end the night without at least trying to show just how interested in her he truly was. Once they got there, he pressed the key code that opened the door and pulled her inside.

As soon as the door shut, he pressed her against its alloy framework and started kissing her passionately everywhere: her arms, her breasts, her cheeks, her lips, her forehead, and of course, her entire neck. It wasn't until Drisana pushed him away, almost worried by the level of passion he showed her, that he was able to stop. But he could no longer hide his passion. His masculinity was at full force, and it showed. Every one of his ridges was raised to the highest point, his member was at full alert, and heat emanated from every part of his being.

"Drisana...I..."He began. Drisana stopped him with a soft wave of her hand. "Why...I mean, no, not why...it's hard to put into words." Drisana thought and tried to put her thoughts into coherent words that wouldn't be insulting. Garak motioned for her to sit on a couch, and when she did he kneeled at her feet and looked up at her "Try. Try to tell me. Please." Garak implored her.

Drisana swallowed hard. "I do like you, Garak. I like you as much as you like me but...I don't want a one night stand so...so perhaps I should go. Now, before we both regret this night." It was this thought Garak had been dreading-having her thinking this was a normal act with him, something he did with all females. Love them and leave them as he saw so many human and admittedly, other Cardassian males do to females.

He shook his head and tried to explain it to her. He went into detail about how he had been an exile, how he had been alone-completely alone-for over five years. He went further, telling her that he had never married, never had children. He had spent most of his life on his work. Once that ended in his exile, he was now nothing but a lowly Tailor-perhaps a great Tailor-but still a simple, lowly Tailor condemned to die, alone on this station. None of the women on the station ever showed the slightest interest in him. Some, mostly the bajorans male and female alike, outright hated him simply because he was a Cardassian, a member of the race that had forcefully occupied the Bajoran home world for more than fifty years. He even admitted to her that the only thing that made life tolerable was the lively debates with Doctor Julian Bashir once a week as a luncheon.

"But now..." He continued "I have met you. I want you, Drisana. I want you to be here on this station. I want to help you in every way I can, and I want to love you. Please" His voice almost sobbed in its plea "Please, let me love you. Love me in return. End my loneliness."

Drisana was speechless. She knew a few of the things he had said from her accidental eavesdropping. She could also tell by tone of his voice alone that regardless of how others might view Cardassians or what he may have done himself in the past, Garak was being honest with her-so honest it was causing him pain. She grabbed the sides of his neck, gently rubbing the ridges of his neck up and down. "In that case.....where do I sleep?" She grinned slightly, trying to take the seriousness out of it and let him know she accepted his proposal, or at least was granting him the opportunity to prove himself as a worthy man. Garak, for the first time, his glacial blue eyes filled with tears, smiled at her, a full, brilliant smile. "If you will come with me, I will show you."

Standing up, and pulling Drisana up with him gently to her feet, Garak led her into his bedroom. For a bachelor, her kept things in immaculate condition; the bed was made with a thick comforter on it; the Dresser drawers were of Cardassian design as was the rest of the furnishings but everything had its place. It was certainly cleaner than she had expected and this was definitely a pleasant surprise.

As she looked around the room, Garak slowly pulled back the thick comforter and soft cotton bed sheet and then motioned for her to slide into the bed. Drisana smiled slightly at him. "I sleep in the nude. I hope that doesn't bother you."

She slowly slipped off her short black skirt and purple silk tank top, then the laced, black satin bra and underwear, saving the boots for last, slowly unlacing them before removing them and the black cut off socks she wore beneath, setting all her clothing neatly to one side of the bed. Laying down on the bed, she looked up at Garak who seemed to be trying his hardest to memorize every aspect of her nude form.

After waiting a couple of minutes, Drisana smirked at him. "Are you going to join me, or do Cardassians sleep standing up?" Grinning and faster than he ever had before, he stripped to nothing and lay beside her. Laying on his side, he looked her over and lay propped up, resting his head on one hand. The other hand he let trace over the perky, aroused breasts and hard nipples of the beautiful woman in his bed, slowly moving his hand down her stomach to her soft, furless mound. Gently, he rubbed it. He could tell she would naturally have fur there-but that she shaved it off. He did not quite know why, but he did know that for whatever reason he also preferred her that way. Everything about her in his eyes was utter perfection.

Drisana pressed up against him gently as he used his hand to fondle her erogenous zones. "So, you know my areas of choice-what are yours, Cardassian?" Garak grinned at her mischievously. "Well, you will have to figure them out for yourself won't you? It would ruin your fun if I just told you---oohhh" He trailed off as she bit and sucked gently on the lower left part of his neck ridge. After this small, painless but very pleasurable bite that led to his quivering beside her, she let go and he finally managed to speak. "Lucky guess" He said softly. Drisana grinned back at him. "You shouldn't have put patchouli oil there if you didn't want me to play with them" She said softly, lightly flicking his neck with her fingertips.

Thus they spent the night, exploring each other's bodies, finding each other's arousals before finally making love slowly, and rthymically. Drisana, lifting up and against him every time he surged gently forward into her depths, a little deeper each time. He slowly pulled her upward to where she was straddling him as he sat upright in bed, her kissing every square inch of his chest and neck and lips as he ran his long tongue over her nipples, to the top of her breast line and up her neck and cheeks to her lips. As their tongues intertwined, Drisana began to slowly grind herself back and forth against his engorged member, and she could tell he was so ready for release he was all but begging for it. She lay back down and pulled him on top of her.

Lifting her legs up smoothly and with ease, she wrapped them high around his long neck, allowing him to penetrate as deep as possible, as deep as he wanted to go. She wanted him deep, to fill her completely. Drisana had been more than a little surprised when she first saw Garak completely nude, seeing that the ridges that ran on his neck and on parts of his face also applied to parts of his back and legs, as well as either side of his long cock. She had been a little nervous when he first entered her, not knowing if it would be pleasant or not. Instead of pain she found it gave a feeling inside her that no human male could ever match, a pleasure she had never dreamt it possible to feel as his ridges rubbed sensually against her inner walls. In a soft whisper only a lover could hear, she breathlessly gave him the only command he needed to hear as she pressed up against him and looked deep into his eyes. "Take me."

Garak could not control himself after those words. His vision blurred as he began to pump her soft, wet opening harder and faster, bit by bit, until he was making her almost scream his name, and he was moaning her name in unison, as well as using loving terms in his native Cardassian tongue, not even aware he was doing so. Her gasps of delight only served to drive him to greater depths of passion. In his fury of passion he pushed against her hard enough to slam both of them against the wooden headboard of the bed and crack it slightly-but both were so lost in passion that neither noticed or cared about it.

Garak reached down and grabbed her arms roughly, lifting them to so her hands almost touched her shoulders, pinning her wrists down to the sides and, holding her this way, lifted his waist off of her, pumping her as fast as he could and as he did so he felt the barbs of his cock rising, digging into her flesh-and she felt them too, but was too lost in ecstasy to feel anything but pleasure, even as the barbs dug in and caused her to feel the small drops of blood as the sharp barbs penetrated her deepest flesh. Garak was beyond ready and beyond control. A few more pumps, and as she pressed up against him, meeting him with ease no matter how hard or fast he pushed, harder than either of the had ever done it before- he leaned his long neck back, and a primal sound escaped his throat as he gushed his hot, male liquid deep inside her. At the feel of his hot liquid erupting inside her, Drisana reached her own climax, mixing her own Luke-warm female liquid with his-so much so that it dripped from his still hard member down his thighs, to drop in tiny, mixed, milky white rivulets onto the bed sheet beneath them.

A few more pumps got a few more smaller eruptions to eject from him at the feel of her release. His head still tilted back as far as it could go he closed his eyes and a second primal noise, unlike anything she had heard until tonight heard surged from him again- but even still she did know its meaning- that he felt total ecstasy and was as happy and lost to it as she was. Then, completely exhausted, his thighs shaking from the expended energy he fell gently on top of her, gasping for air, finally releasing her wrists as his head rested comfortably sideways between her breasts, which he continued to stroke with his fingertips as he tried to catch his breath. Exhausted as he was he could never tire of her beauty-or the beauty he at least seen in her. Drisana wrapped her arms around his back and held him there gently, stroking the slight grayish blue flesh of his shoulders and back up and down, feeling content, safe and secure for the first time since she had arrived at this station and more than that- truly wanted for the first time in years, even before she had wound up so very far from her home.

Kissing his forehead lightly, she gently pushed him off to the side of the bed. "Don't get me wrong- I like you on me-but you are a little too hot for me to sleep comfortably using you as a blanket." She said, half out of breathe herself but smiling in a way he had not seen before and knew her smile was due to his pleasures, which made it all the better. Garak laid again on his side facing her and wrapped one arm around her waist lazily, pulling her to her side and cuddling against her, placing one leg over hers as he did so. "Fine, but I can at least be a back warmer for you. Humans are so susceptible to the cold and to getting sick from it. I have no intention of ever letting you get cold."

Drisana laughed and Garak looked at her puzzled. She turned her head slightly to look at him and said in close to a whisper "If that is true, master Tailor, with you as a lover I'll never get sick again." With that she kissed him deeply, slowly, gently and then said good night. He returned her kiss with a passion and said good night and for the first time since was five years old, Garak fell asleep feeling relaxed, content, and truly happy.

I may be a simple Tailor now exiled forever from my home land, Garak thought before falling deeply asleep, but I am also the luckiest Cardassian who ever lived.

The following morning the air was abuzz with gossip. It was no secret that Garak had a date, but whom had actually chosen to go out with him came as a complete surprise. Drisana was considered good looking by most humanoid standards, and many, especially the Bajoran occupants, felt she could of done far better than that outcast and exiled Cardassian.

Even Gul Ducat had asked about her during a senior Starfleet staff meeting. While Drisana had nothing to do with any side-she having predated the Federation, she belonged to no-one and was free to pick any side or no side at all-how she had come to be there had been brought to the Cardassian Military's attention and Gul Ducat in particular had gotten ahold of her file-what Starfleet would release of it anyway-and her picture.

It was also obvious to everyone at that senior Starfleet meeting who heard his questions about her he was not just interested in her because it was his job. He felt drawn to her by his hormones almost as strongly as Garak had been. The difference being Gul Ducat had been married once, had children, was a known cheater and liar-but had far better resources and could give her the lifestyle Garak could only dream he could have for her. None of that mattered though as far as he was concerned. Gul Ducat was also considered one of the best looking Cardassian men in the military, and his looks far surpassed those of Garak's. Gul Ducat felt sure she would not hesitate his advances, if he went about it in a smart manner, even if she did find out about his past.

So, when Gul Ducat found out whom her first date on the station had been with (Gul Ducat did have eyes and ears everywhere on DS9 it seemed) he was outraged. Not only at not having been chosen himself, but because he and Garak were longtime rivals. They hated each other and to Gul Ducat's mind, Garak had only taken this female because he must of somehow found out how much Ducat wanted her for himself.

Never one to sit idly by and accept an enemy insult, Ducat scheduled an official meeting to discuss the temporal anomaly situation with Starfleet, under the pretense of preventing it from happening again. In reality, he wanted only to meet this woman who had captured his senses so completely and if at all possible, win her affections in a very permanent manner.

She did, after all, like Cardassian men.

Garak had helped him decipher at least that much about the beautiful female of the past, and he intended to use that to his advantage.

As for himself, Gul Ducat was patient, resourceful, and smart. He had survived the Occupation of Bajor intact and many skirmishes before and since which had claimed many of his own superior officers, simply by being more resilient and persistent and quick-witted. Gul Dukat thought this female-Drisana, that was her name-would be no different than any other battleground, though the battle would be of a far different nature. She was a prize-the ultimate prize-something to be won, conquered, and ruled over with a gracious hand. He was already seeing a traditional Cardassian wedding ceremony in his head. The thought of her made him realize he did not just want her on a temporary basis. Perhaps his long list of flings was about to come to a very happy ending.

An ending that would mutually happy for them both.

This is what he hoped in his deepest of hearts.

However, Gul Dukat had been sloppy on one point; he had not gone to Garak's lengths to hack Starfeet security and read the full report about her and knew even less about Earth's history four hundred years ago than most Cardassians did. In short, he had no idea what he was about to be in for. What he thought would be an easy conquer, the one woman that would finally give him the happy personal life he had always craved and searched for in many a female would be one of the hardest battles of his entire life and there was no guarantee of the victory he saw as a sure thing.