A Test Of Will Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura continues to test the willpower of a friend.
6.4k words
4.71
96.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khollen2
khollen2
24 Followers

Chapter 3

The next day, Al called me at home and said that he had three tickets to a

Ravens game on Saturday and wondered if I would like to go with him and Laura. The Ravens are a minor league baseball team and although the play isn’t major league quality, it is good and a lot of fun. The stadium is small enough to give you the feeling that you’re a part of the game. It turned out the tickets were only about 18 rows back along the third base line, great seats!

I accepted the offer without a second thought. We made arrangements that I was to go to their house and we would drive to the game together in their van. Our plans after the game were left up in the air, figuring we would decide then what to do, if anything.

This perked up the remainder of the week, as I was really looking forward to the game and the company. It seems like the days of summer go by, taken up by all the chores and things that need to be done, and I forget to take the time to have some fun. Then fall comes and I say to myself, “what did I do all summer?”

The day was beautiful; the sun was shining without a cloud in the sky, temps in the low 80’s. You couldn’t ask for a better day to watch a baseball game! I had on my shorts, Ravens T-shirt and cap, ready to cheer on my favorite team. I brought some beer and pretzels to snack on before and after the game. Al had on his jeans and Ravens cap and Laura was wearing a tight pair of well-worn jean shorts and a T-shirt that was short and left her belly exposed and a cap with her ponytail threaded through the hole in the back. She looked great, and I also noticed right away that she had no bra on again, allowing her nipples to poke through the T-shirt. This was going to be a wonderful afternoon!

We put everything into the van and headed out. Everyone was in a great mood. I could tell this was going to be one of those days that you remember fondly for a long time. We had to park a few blocks from the stadium and walk, but even that was nice on a day like this. Laura walked in front of Al and me, as we talked baseball and made jokes. I couldn’t help noticing Laura’s ass as she walked, swaying her butt as if she knew we were watching. I think I was a little mesmerized watching her because I snapped back to reality when Al slapped my arm and said “Nice, huh?” I looked at him and saw that he was looking at the same thing I was, Laura’s ass. I didn’t know how to answer so I just said “Yeah,” a little embarrassed at getting caught looking and fantasizing about his wife.

“So what do you think? Did I get lucky marrying such a hottie or what?” Al asked.

“You got lucky al right Al, and frankly I don’t know what she sees in you,” I said jokingly. “You’re ugly enough to scare Wes Craven!”

“Oh yeah? You’re so ugly, women would rather you fuck them from behind just so they wouldn’t have to look at you!” Al said laughing.

“Hey, I like that position! You get to see that wonderful ass as you screw, maybe even play with her a little at the same time,” I said like I was hurt by his comment.

“So you’re a back door man, I never knew that,” Al said with a smirk.

“I’m a back door guy, or front door, or front door from the back, I’m even a back door from the front kind of guy. I’ll take any door I can get!” I said, looking even more hurt.

We both laughed and wrestled while walking until Laura turned around and said, “Will you two kids stop horsing around!”

Al slowed up, letting Laura get a little ahead of us and he asked “So what door would you use on Laura if you had the chance?”

“Both” I said before realizing what he had asked and what I just said. Then there was an awkward silence while it sank in. I couldn’t believe I just said that, but I had been thinking of her so much this week that it just seemed natural to talk about her. The only thing was, Al was her husband!

“So, would you do her if you had the opportunity?” he asked not quite looking at me.

“That’s a loaded question Al, how am I supposed to answer that?”

“I’m serious, if I said it was OK to make love to Laura, would you?” he asked. He was a little fidgety, like he was as nervous as I was about this conversation.

“Al, I think that Laura is absolutely beautiful and sexy! But she’s your wife and you’re my best friend. I would never want to do anything to destroy what we have.” I said looking straight into his eyes. As much as I meant it, I couldn’t help feeling that twinge between my legs thinking of Laura.

“I know that Kurt, but what if I said it was OK. What if I asked you to?” He said looking straight back at me. “This is a little uncomfortable because I’m not sure how you will take this. I want to watch you fuck Laura.”

“I know that Laura has been teasing you lately. The other night when you were over for dinner, I could tell she was flashing you with a view of her panties. I figure that you also got an eyeful when she bent over to pick up your drink. With no bra on and that loose fitting blouse, I’m sure you could see her tits.”

While he was telling me this I was visualizing that night and it was getting me hot.

Al continued, “The weird thing about that night Kurt, was instead of getting jealous or angry I was getting turned on! I can’t explain it but that’s exactly what happened.”

I remembered Laura telling me how they had fantasized while making love, that she was fucking me and he watched while jerking off, and he would fuck her right after I finished filling her with my cum.

It was just then that we arrived at the stadium and Laura was waiting for us to catch up. She looked so sexy standing there and was drawing stares from more than one guy as they walked past her. She also looked like she was enjoying the attention because she was playing with her ponytail and giving that sexy shy look to the guys as they walked by. Her nipples were standing straight out, poking at her thin t-shirt and there was no doubt that she was turned on by the attention of the guys.

“You wouldn’t be flirting, would you?” Al asked.

“No, what would make you say that?” she asked with a mock surprised and hurt look.

We all laughed. “What were you guys talking about back there?” Laura asked.

“Nothing much, just guy stuff,” Al answered.

We went in and found our seats. Of course, we had to kick out a couple of kids who thought they didn’t belong to anyone in particular. We had time before the game started so Al and I went to get some beers, leaving Laura to protect our seats. While waiting in line, we resumed our unusual conversation.

“This probably sounds weird, but I’ve been putting a lot of thought into watching you and Laura fuck. The more I think about it the more it’s turning me on!”

“Al, this is a little bizarre,” I said. “It’s also making my palms sweaty and giving me a hard-on.”

Al laughed and seemed to relax a little. I’m sure he had no idea how I was taking this till now.

“I know that Laura would love to get naughty with you, she’s done everything except come right out with it and there is no one I would trust her with more than you,” Al exclaimed. “It’s a perfect fit!”

I told him I would give it some thought during the game and let him know before we left and he seemed happy with that.

This was turning out to be a more interesting day than I thought it was going to be, by far! How many times does a guy get asked to fuck his best friend’s wife? Especially when that was the only thing on his mind for the past week or so! Taking that one step further, he wanted to watch. I assumed that Laura knew nothing of this little plot and I wasn’t going to be the one to give it away.

We got back to our seats before the game started and spent a few minutes drinking our beer and joking around. Laura was one of the guys in so many ways, you could say almost anything and she wouldn’t take it seriously as long as you didn’t mean it seriously. At the same time, she almost always had that sexy aura about her, so you couldn’t help but to feel turned on while in her presence. I don’t know if she knew she had that effect on men, but she didn’t flaunt it if she did. She was just being herself.

At one point during the game, Laura wanted to use the restroom and asked if I would walk her there. I agreed and we left Al to enjoy the game. As we walked, Laura asked if I was enjoying the day with her and Al. As she asked she stopped walking and moved up close to me. There were only a few people around us; most were in their seats watching the game. One couple standing about 50 feet away were making out and it was obvious the guy had a hand up under her shirt. Both Laura and I spotted them at the same time and smiled at each other.

“Don’t you wish he would pull her shirt up so we could see her tits?” Laura asked.

“You’re naughty Laura, but yeah, that would be great to see,” I said.

“What would you do if I pulled my shirt up right here?” she asked with that devilish smile.

I wasn’t sure where this was going, was she teasing me again or was her exhibitionist side coming out or both? I have to admit that no matter what she was up to, she was turning me on again.

“You wouldn’t have the guts to do that Laura, everyone here would see you,” I teased back.

Staring me in the eyes, she backed up against the wall and put her hand under her shirt. I could see she was feeling own breasts as she raised her arm, and in doing so raised her shirt. Higher and higher her shirt went but very slowly. I was mesmerized watching her do this most daring act and I was getting harder by the second. I walked up to her leaving only a couple of inches between our bodies as she continued to raise her shirt. I could see the bottom of her breasts come into view and she stopped. I took a quick look around and could see people watching her but no one said anything or made it obvious. It was like everyone froze and didn’t want to do anything to interrupt her actions.

I looked back at Laura and she closed her eyes and began raising her shirt again. Now her nipples were coming into view and they were rock hard, extended at least three quarters of an inch. Her breathing had become ragged and perspiration was beginning to show on her upper lip. This was obviously having an extreme sexual effect on her. Her shirt continued its journey upward after a brief pause until her breasts were completely exposed to all the people around us. I took a quick look around once again and everyone in the area had their eyes on Laura.

She is a beautiful woman as I had stated before and her tits are firm and sexy, but in this state of sexual arousal she was simply gorgeous. People couldn’t have looked away if they tried. In fact I saw one guy who was standing behind his girl bring both of his hands up under her shirt and grab her tits. I turned back to Laura, put my arms around her waist, pulled her body to mine and kissed her with a passion I didn’t know I had in me.

We kissed for a few minutes that seemed like an hour, our tongues dancing around each other. I fondled her tits right there in front of all these people while sucking on her tongue and ground my cock hard into her and came right then and there, filling my pants with spurts of hot wet cum.

After a few moments we separated and looked at each other with lust, or love, or both, I wasn’t sure. What I was sure about was that this was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me in my life and I suspect it was for Laura as well. We looked around at the people and began to laugh when we saw the expressions on their faces. Laura pulled her shirt down and we walked away casually as if nothing ever happened, at least that was what we tried to do. In reality we were both nervous as hell and couldn’t wait to get away from everyone’s stares.

Once we were far enough away, we stopped and began laughing uncontrollably. I guess it was the nervousness escaping any way possible. Eventually we were able to get ourselves under control, our stomachs aching from the laughing and tears running down our cheeks. Once again people were looking at us but this time they must have thought we were crazy with this laughing fit. After we stopped laughing, I told her she was crazy.

“Maybe I am a little, but you have to admit, it was a lot of fun,” she said with sparkly eyes. “It looks like you really enjoyed it,” she said looking down at my crotch.

I looked down and there was a huge wet spot right in the front of my pants, my cum leaking through. At first I was embarrassed, but that changed to laughter again. Then I realized that I wasn’t the only one with a wet crotch, Laura was showing a considerable wet patch herself. When I pointed it out to her we fell into another laughing fit.

“How are we going to get through the day looking like this?” I asked. “And how are we going to explain these wet spots to Al when we get back to the seats?”

Laura just shrugged her shoulders and ran into the restroom, which was right next to where we were standing. I did the same, trying to clean up as much as possible. There isn’t much you can do about a wet crotch.

When we got back to the seats, Al was talking to a woman seated next to him and really didn’t notice our problem. Once we were seated, he just asked what took so long and we told him there was a long line.

The game was great and the Ravens won big time, so there was a lot of cheering and yelling that goes along with a win. While walking back to the van, Al came up along side of me and asked if I had decided on his offer.

“Does Laura know about this?” I asked.

“No. I wanted it to happen with her thinking I wasn’t around, hoping that she would respond to you in a natural way. I thought if she knew I was watching she would put on a show for my benefit rather than enjoy a good fuck by someone other than her hubby. Does that make any sense?” he asked.

“I think I know what you’re saying but this feels a little underhanded,” I said. “What is she going to think when she finds out this was planned?”

We both went into considerable thought with that being said. Neither of us wanted to hurt Laura. We knew that we wanted this to happen and Laura wanted this to happen, but how to make it happen was the problem. We probably could have talked Laura into a three-way and that in itself would have been great, but Al really wanted to watch Laura enjoy herself, not put on a show. So there was the dilemma.

“How about if you tell her it would be cool if she were to take someone to bed with her, like me, as long as she told you all the juicy details later, just leave out the fact that you will be watching?” I suggested.

“That’s good, Kurt. I think that would work! We already talked about it but never made firm plans, it was a fantasy thing. If I told her that now was the time she might go for it.” Al said enthusiastically.

“When are we going to do this?” I asked.

“How about tonight?” he asked. “When we get back to the house I’ll find a reason to leave for a few hours and ask you to hang around with Laura. I’ll leave, but sneak back into the house and see what develops.”

Ah, what a web we weave, I thought.

CHAPTER 4

We went back to Al and Laura’s house to have a few drinks, some burgers and some more laughs. Laura was back to teasing me in her small ways. Once, while sliding past me she rubbed her tits against my chest. Another time she let her hand brush against my semi-hard cock, quite by accident I’m sure. I did a little of my own too. Like when I came up behind her in the kitchen and pressed my cock into her ass while wrapping my arms around her belly. I made sure Al was watching when I did it figuring he might enjoy it as much as me, what I didn’t figure on was Laura pushing her ass back into me and pulling my hands up to her breasts.

I got an instant hard-on and the blood raced to my head as I forgot where I was. I grabbed her tits and began pinching her nipples as she laid her head back onto my shoulder exposing her neck for me to kiss and lick. I bent down and nibbled on her long sexy neck and then her ears as I heard her breathing become ragged. I started to pump my cock up and down against the crack of her ass through our jeans while aggressively fondling her tits.

I was already to pull her shirt up over her breasts when I remembered where we were and that Al was watching through the sliding glass doors. Jerking my head up I saw Al watching while rubbing his cock through his own jeans, an obvious bulge showing. This whole thing was very confusing but at the same time, a huge turn-on!

Al seemed to be enjoying the whole scene like he said earlier so I did just what I started to do and pulled up her shirt exposing her beautiful, sexy, succulent tits. Laura was beginning to moan softly as I fondled her tits in plain view and pinched her nipples. Then I turned her head so I could kiss her, pushing my tongue deep inside her open mouth. We were both losing control very quickly.

“Hey, you two get lost in there. The burgers are done.” Al yelled from the patio.

The effect was like a jolt of electricity. Both Laura and I jumped, pulled her shirt back down and stepped apart trying to look nonchalant, unsuccessfully. Al never came in so we caught our breath, grabbed the salad and condiments and went outside. Al did a very good job of not letting on, although it must have been killing him, I know it was me.

We had just about finished eating when the phone rang; it was for Al. After he hung up, he said that there was a minor emergency at the office and he had to run down there for about two or three hours. He apologized and asked me to hang around till he got back, and to keep Laura company. I made believe that I should go but he and Laura insisted, so I relented.

The stage was set!

Laura and I saw Al off before returning to the patio to clean up.

“That was close Kurt,” Laura said, “Al could have walked in on us and we wouldn’t have even known.” She was talking about our little episode of lust just before dinner.

“I don’t know about you Laura, but at one point I don’t think I would have cared,” I exclaimed. “I was ready to fuck you right there in the kitchen, Al or no Al! You are driving me crazy, first this afternoon at the game and then this evening. I don’t know how much I can take, Laura!”

“You mean you would have done me knowing Al was standing right there watching?” she asked with a devilish smile.

“Laura, you make me so hot sometimes I feel like I could do you in front of a crowd!”

“You mean like at the ballpark? Now that would be interesting!” she said with a chuckle. “How are we going to get through the next couple of hours without Al acting as chaperone?”

“This will be a test of our willpower, perseverance and control,” I said in a determined voice. “Just because you look good enough to eat and there is nothing to stop me from doing just that, doesn’t mean that I’m going to take advantage of the situation.”

I loved this game! We both knew what was going to happen, but what she didn’t know was that Al was going to see the whole thing.

Laura laughed and went back into the kitchen with the last of the dishes.

She asked if I wanted a drink and I said, “Of course, you pick the poison.”

She came back with two Jack Daniels and club sodas, my favorite. We sat down to watch the sun go down and enjoy the evening. As we were talking, I noticed she started to squirm slightly, like she was uncomfortable. Then she settled down for a few minutes before starting to squirm again and then stopped. It was a little strange but a silence came over us, both lost in our thoughts.

The night was so nice and peaceful I fell into a daydream, thoughts running through my head of Laura, naked and sitting in front of me masturbating, like the other day when I came by to pick up my wallet. Unconsciously I must have been rubbing my cock because it was rock hard when I heard a noise in the bushes and opened my eyes. I was instantly distracted by Laura who was lying back in the chair with her eyes closed and her hand between her legs when she sighed loudly.

khollen2
khollen2
24 Followers
12