A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, again."

"Thank me when we're out and safely away," I muttered, hoping I wasn't jinxing our luck. I stepped to the door, peered out, and saw that my grenades had been more effective than I thought. The entire factory had a smoky haze to it, but I think someone had turned on some fans, as the smoke was quickly dissipating.

"Hey! You can't be in there!" Black-suit had spotted me, and was pointing and shouting. I grabbed Kat's hand and started running down the raised path. "HEY!!" Shit, shit, shit. He wasn't supposed to spot us.

"Kat, run!" She didn't need to be told twice; she ran with me down the length of the second floor path. "Head over to the far wall, there's a side door we can get out!" I called over my shoulder. I reached into my bag and pulled out another grenade, yanking on the pin and dropping it behind me. I hoped Black-suit was following and would be disoriented by the smoke. We raced down the stairs, trying to weave through the machinery to the wall.

"THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!!" I heard Black-suit's voice bellow over the machinery. Another guy was somewhere in here trying to get us? I thought quickly and made a snap decision.

"Not that way! This way, Kat!" I felt her lurch to a stop, my hand tugging on her to pull her away from where we'd been heading.

"Back into him!?"

"No, just trust me!"

"Ok!" We ducked and ran along the row of machinery, into where I thought I remembered a doorway. Rounding the corner of the last machine, there it was - the side entrance to the loading docks. I yanked it open, pulling Kat in behind me. I turned around, seeing it had a latch. It'd buy us a few seconds as one of them fumbled with keys to open it up. "God, Paul, you are amazing right now!"

I blushed. "Thanks! This way!" I led her into the loading docks, seeing the panic hadn't quite spread into this room. There were several people moving rapidly, but not in a panic. Then I noticed at one end, a group of men were loading gray packages into the back of a truck. I quickly turned us around, hoping they hadn't seen us. When I heard no shouts, I guessed we were in the clear. But I had a sudden realization that made me stop.

"What? What's wrong, Paul?" Kat had turned around and saw my wide-eyed expression.

"Fuck... I forgot the fact that everyone would be following a set fire-escape plan, and move to a safe spot... the way I got in, well, it looked like the safe spot."

"Can we get out another way?"

"Probably not. There's too many people around. Someone will recognize you, or realize we're not workers."

"What about the trucks?" She looked at me with hope. I supposed it could work... It would just be another law we'd be breaking.

"I like it, it's our best shot." We walked along the rows of trucks, checking to make sure no one would see us, but also checking for unlocked doors, keys in the trucks. We'd searched four trucks and I was about to give up when Kat found it.

"Paul! Here!" She was wiggling a set of keys. "You drive, or want me?"

"I'm not sure I know how to drive these kinds of trucks..."

"I do, c'mon. Hop in." Right, Kat was raised with farm and ranch experience. It made sense she'd probably helped out at some point, unwilling though she was to take over the business.

"Ok." I raced around the other side, jumping in to the passenger seat. Kat had already buckled in and started the engine. "When we leave, you'll see a parking garage. Go around to the entrance, we can hop out and get in my car - a bit less conspicuous than this truck."

"Alright, here we go." Kat shifted into gear and the truck lumbered and lurched into action. She angled the truck to the door, when someone saw us. They pointed, and it looked like some people were trying to close the door. "Uh oh, what should I do?"

"Speed up, ram it." I suggested. Kat did just that, and the truck barreled down on the closing door. We punched through the metal as if it was tissue paper held up before the football team barreled out onto the field. Up ahead, the guard was yelling into a radio, but had no choice other than be squished or get out of the way.

"Left or right?" Kat asked.

"Right, get out past the buildings. Don't pull up in front of the parking garage, stay far enough away, but close enough we can run before they catch up to us."

Kat nodded and put my words into action. She handled the truck as if it were a fancy sports car, weaving the corner as if we were going to take out the building, but speeding right past it.

"Do you drive all your cars like this?"

"Only when I'm running for my life."

"Ok." Kat did as I had suggested, getting just around the block before lurching to a stop, about a hundred feet from the garage. We took off sprinting along the sidewalk. Apparently Kat was a runner too, for she stayed pretty much in pace with me. We reached the garage entrance in seconds, with only a few people looking at us like we were crazed lunatics. A few more seconds and I stopped in front of the car that I currently called my own.

"Wait, where's your Explorer?" Kat asked, looking around.

"Uh... waiting for me to get back from my daring rescue attempt?" I pointed to the car in front of us, and Kat just grinned and shrugged at me.

"Ok, works for me." She climbed in, and buckled up immediately. I really liked this girl. And I liked what she brought out in me. The new confidence I was feeling, the desire to protect her and keep her safe - new feelings that were intoxicating. "Where are we headed?"

"Well, I thought about rushing straight to the FBI office, but something tells me they might be waiting, anticipating that. So I think we go find a place to lie low and think it out."

"I like that idea..." Kat had turned to me and was tracing her hand along my thigh. I didn't feel it so much, due to the coveralls, but the intention was clear, and I liked it. Apparently all the mad action-hero work I had just done must have sucked out the new confidence I was feeling, as I just nodded in agreement. Kat giggled. I loved hearing that sound. But her giggles quickly spun into sobs, as she started crying, a near guttural moan.

"Kat?"

"Oh God, Paul... I thought I lost you!" She gasped out between sobs. She took several deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "I thought...they were gonna'... k...k...kill youuuuu!" She started crying again. I reached one hand over to her, offering a hand to hold. She grasped it firmly with both hands. "Then... he... he threatened... Oh God..." She started crying some more.

"It's ok, Kat, I'm here, I'm here," I offered, hoping I could give her some small measure of consolation.

She sniffed a few times. "I'm sorry. This has just been an intense day." She was right, a little over twelve hours ago we were making love like wild animals behind a rest-stop building, with snow all around us. "He... Edmond McMahon... that's the twins' grandpa... he said he'd... he'd cut me... cut pieces of me off..." She was shaking now, her voice wobbling with every word. "... and send them to... my father..." Holy shit, this man was demented, toxic, and far more powerful than I could tolerate.

*****

Chapter 10

"I think we'll be ok now." I had just pulled up to a hotel on the outskirts of Phoenix. I checked both Kat and me in as Mr. and Mrs. Henry Bruce - another little gimmick in my head, with Henry Ford for the first name, and Bruce because of Bruce Wayne - but Kat was giddy at the thought of us being Mr. and Mrs. for tonight. She leaned over to whisper in my ear as we were waiting for the elevator.

"Well, this way we can be fucking each other silly and no one will think twice... my husband." Wow... was she being serious, speaking her feelings for me, or just playing along with the husband-wife subterfuge? I didn't doubt the fucking each other silly part - I was certain of that.

"Ok, my wife, want to wait for this silly elevator to get us to the second floor, or shall we use the stairs?" I had barely finished the question when she was running full-tilt toward the stairs. I struggled to keep up with her. Both of us were giggling like little kids. We still had on the coveralls and hard-hats from the factory, which explained the laughter I heard from the front desk. They must assume we were workers out for a late-night dalliance or something. I was thinking that would indeed be a funny sight to see, both of us behaving like newlyweds. I also realized we'd have to be careful, as Kat's picture was probably on every news channel. But the sight of Kat racing up the stairs, her ass wiggling in the coveralls as she took each step, made me push that thought aside and race after her.

As we reached the door, I was struggling to put the key in the card slot, since Kat was already kissing my neck, my ear, my lips, anything she could get her lips on. Finally, the damned card slipped in and the door unlatched. We rushed in, and kicked the door shut behind us. Kat was immediately all over me - pawing at the coveralls to rip them off me, sliding her hands in over my shirt. I helped her by shrugging out of them and stepping clear of the fabric. She pushed me onto the bed as she started peeling hers off as well. That was such an erotic sight - to see clothing come off, with more clothing on underneath. It was like when someone tricked you with a massive box wrapped up for Christmas, so that you had to unwrap and un-box each layer, with each one promising to get you one step closer to your longed for present.

"God, just getting undressed for you is making me hot, Paul..." Kat's cheeks were rosy. Her coveralls finally came off, piling on the floor next to mine. She had on the same snow pants from earlier in the day, the same tight t-shirt that said 'Precious' across the front (I was surprised Monty's store carried that) and then I realized she must have had the same panties on - ones that had probably already absorbed her desire from earlier in the day, not to mention any of my fluids that may have leaked out of her.

She pushed the snow pants down to her ankles, wiggling her way out of them.

"Kat... are those the same panties from earlier? The ones that are probably stained with my cum?" Damn, I felt so wicked and naughty saying things like that. It really did feel good to be able to say something confident like that.

Kat's eyes fluttered momentarily, and she let out a slight gasp. "Oh... fuck, they are... that's so hot... I almost forgot about that." She slipped her fingers into the elastic band, started pulling them slowly down her hips. Inch by inch, her short pubic hair was exposed, getting to the point where I could tell they were sticking to her. "Hmm... can you see? They're sticking to me, part from your cum, part from my arousal for you, Paul." Her dirty talk had a huge effect on me, but I think my desire was already more than evident to her, gauging by the way she kept eying my tented pants. She gave one final tug, the panty freeing itself from her pussy, and I was once more in awe of her stunning beauty. She still had the t-shirt on, but this was enough to make me wild for her, seeing her bare hips and legs, the covering of her hair leading down to the glistening lips, yet her shirt still clinging to her top half. I couldn't resist myself. I turned around on the bed then hung my head off the edge nearest her, tugging on her hips. These cheap beds were low enough that it was almost perfect - my head could ease mostly between her thighs, so I could lick her like this. She gasped, moaning and whimpering my name.

"Yum... I have missed this," I moaned into her moist lips. I continued moving my tongue around her - just as I had come to know how she liked it. My hands held onto her bare ass, holding her steady and bracing myself so that I could keep lavishing attention to her.

"Oh... fuck Paul, you are amazing... oh! Keep doing that!" She quickly let out a pant that increased in tempo as I used my nose to wiggle around her vaginal opening, and my tongue to twirl around and across her clitoris. After a few minutes, she let out a whimper and I felt her thighs tighten slightly around my head. "Hmm... hmmm... hmmm..." I paused to let her ride out the orgasm. She stepped back to look at me with a grin. "That was... amazing." She panted out. "Now scoot back a little, so your head is on the bed."

I did, and said "Why?" But my question was quickly answered as she climbed onto the bed, lowering her pussy toward my face. Holy shit, that was absolutely amazing. I felt her tug at my pants, pulling them down so my cock could spring free.

"There you are," she moaned, then I felt her warm lips and wet mouth slide down my length. Ohhhh... this was, by far, the best oral experience I thought we had shared together. Each thing we had done in the past was amazing and beautiful, but this one just seemed to top it all. Her glistening lips lay poised above me, almost beckoning me. So I leaned my head forward and licked her. Her voice hummed her pleasure around my head, another amazing feeling, before her head continued an up and down motion, sliding with her mouth.

"Ohh fuck, Kat... this is so good..." I pressed into her again, with my tongue, dragging it all around her lips and around her clitoris.

"Mmmhmmm," her moan came, still held around the head of my penis. I wondered if I could hum something into her? I didn't think so, not at this angle. I'd definitely have to try that some other time.

The effect of having my face buried in her pussy, the smell and taste and erotic feeling of it had me almost as aroused as our first time together. That thought stuck, and I realized this woman had given me a lot of firsts, not to mention all the firsts we shared together - first-time lovemaking, first oral, giving and receiving, at least for me (I hadn't asked if she'd done it or had it done to her before me), first girlfriend, first time sleeping overnight with a woman in my arms, first time taking a shower with a woman, first - my thoughts were quickly interrupted by something she was doing to me that was by far the most intense feeling I'd gotten from her mouth. I couldn't help but pant directly into her lips. I lost track of what I had been doing to her. I was caught up in an incredible flood of sensations - the powerful scent of her pussy, what with juices actually inside my nostrils, the feel of her bare skin under my fingertips, the contrast of her clothed upper body pressed against what little areas I had exposed around my hips and lower stomach, and of course, the indescribably wonderful pleasure she was causing to my entire cock. My pants increased rapidly right up to the point where I wasn't even breathing anymore, as the tension of the impending orgasm felt like a dam about to burst. The pressure was building deep within my abdomen and spreading throughout my groin. I had sucked in one last breath and held it deep as the final slurp, the last little lick or suck or flick or twirl or whatever the gloriously amazing thing she was doing to my cock took me crashing over the edge.

"Kat... cumming, cumming, cumming!" I exploded my pent up breath and began chanting into her lips, as each contraction and spasm rippled through my entire core, feeling like a pleasurable impact with each one. I felt her moan around my shaft, and her cheeks hollowed and her lips and tongue began sucking, milking the cum right out of me. My entire body was rigid, except as each spurt caused my body to twitch and buck. I couldn't concentrate on anything at all, realizing my face was buried between her lips, slippery with her excitement. She soon was doing something similar to a few times back at the cabin - something that seemed to heighten and extend the sensation of the orgasm. As it finally dwindled down to comfortable pleasure - an almost over-sensitive state - she continued to gently lick and kiss my cock as it softened slightly. I was breathing hard, hardly able to move. Kat peeked over her shoulder and giggled at the sight of me.

"Wow... you look so sexy... and your entire face is covered with my juices." I loved that giggle. It was so playful, exciting, and alluring. I realized I still had hold of her hips and she was still poised over my face. I felt some of my energy return, and I felt immensely grateful, so I leaned up and attacked her clit. I think it surprised her.

"AhhhhheeeeeeeeeEEEE! Oh! Oh! Oh! Paul, fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She must have been right on the verge of orgasm when she triggered mine, because it didn't take more than a few licks and sucking her clit into my mouth. I helped her the best I could, trying to heighten her pleasure during her orgasm. She gripped my cock now, holding it in her hands and moaning continually, her legs pressing against my shoulders, her hips and crotch bucking and pressing into my face. I felt her press my cock against her face, like she was nuzzling it, or hugging it. Soon, though, she started pulling away from me.

"Oh oh, no more, no more... too much!" She called down to me, her body collapsing on top of me and rolling off to one side. I gently eased her legs off of me and crawled up to join her. Holy shit, she was asleep! Or passed out. I couldn't tell. I eased my body up against hers, cuddling into her. I heard her moan and sigh, pulling my arm across her chest so that we were spooning, my arm hugging her to me. She must have just been so contented at that moment - and probably incredibly tired. I still had no idea what, if anything, the other thugs had done to her.

And there was still the pressing issue of Edmond McMahon. Would he follow through on his promise? Did I just endanger everyone I knew with my reckless rescue? What if he did start killing and making them all disappear? It would be my fault. I could have thought up some other kind of rescue, something that didn't potentially put my entire known world in harm's way.

"Paul? Are you ok?" Kat was holding her hands against mine. "You're trembling."

"Oh..." I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves. "I thought you were asleep... It's just everything is catching up to me."

"God, Paul, you were amazing! You looked like an action hero from a movie. How did you make those smoke bomb thingies?" Kat spun around so she was facing me. We both crawled under the covers at almost the same time, entwining our hands, fingers, feet - anything to get closer to each other.

"Well, I am a chemist after all." I had to chuckle. She sounded like a young kid, with her excitement. I wondered if that was covering the terror she must have been feeling at some point.

"Was it hard?"

"Well, it was pretty easy, actually, since I knew what to make, how much to use, exact temperatures... that kind of stuff."

"How the hell did you find me in a snowcone factory?"

"Well, I had a lead, that I didn't think he intended to leave as that."

"Who did?"

"Edmond McMahon."

"What kind of lead? How did you figure it all out? Tell me, I want to know how you were so incredible!" Kat squeezed my hands, her eyes pleading. Wow, I was learning the looks of her eyes already? That felt good - it felt right too. "Please? I wanted to know what you had to go through." I nodded, squeezing back.

"Ok, but you tell me what they did to you, too." She nodded, so I began telling her about the guys in the van, my head being covered by some black bag and all the details leading up to the DVD player the thugs left on my back.

"...then he said, 'Listen to this, but try anything and we'll shoot you' or something like that, before one of them unlocked the handcuffs. After I gathered myself, I listened to it. Edmond had prepared an entire speech for me, basically bragging about his exploits and threatening me if I got involved - especially looking for you. Well, he had left a big clue which I hadn't realized until later, when he told me about how he would like to kill me and bury me in snow." I felt Kat shudder and pull tighter against me. "He mentioned how ironic it would be, and judging by his face, he seemed to enjoy the idea of death by irony. So after his message, he rigged the device with an explosive, so I couldn't turn it in to authorities. I found my Explorer - one of his henchmen had driven it out there for me."