A Therapy Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papadog
papadog
45 Followers

I nodded and looked at Kathy. Her face was somber and her posture was rigid. She forced a little smile when she found me looking at her. "You are helping each other, that's why you're both here," Judith said as she reached out and put her hand on Kathy's shoulder. "Go help the man get a nice big hardon," she said looking intently into Kathy's eyes. A nervous grin appeared on Kathy's face. I let her proceed me into the office and half closed the door behind us.

I stripped to the waist quickly and sat on the couch to remove my shoes and socks. Kathy sat on the footstool after she pulled the hem of her dress up around her hips. She displayed her fine legs by facing at right angles to me. Her pose was practiced and graceful. She reached out and stroked her thigh from her knee to her hip passing along the nylon-encased portion to the bare skin above the dark top of the elastic-topped stocking. I stood to remove my trousers and shorts. The oil bottle and a box of tissues were on the endtable. I lubricated myself and began the selfpleasuring. Kathy slowly unbuttoned the top four buttons of her dress revealing a shiny black satin bra under it. She beckoned to me and I moved closer to her. Her smile was more natural and relaxed as she reached up and cupped my balls in the palm of her hand. I felt the excitement rising between us and my penis was swelling toward aching itchy desire to be contained. Kathy swung her legs around so they were pointing at me and crossed them. She was pulling me toward her by my nuts when she called out, "Come in now, Judith!"

I straddled Kathy's crossed legs and moved forward until my hard cock nearly touched her lips. Kathy used the tissues that Judith handed her to blot most of the oil from my cock, leaned forward and took several inches of me in her mouth as she urged me even closer by pulling on my nuts. Judith's finger invaded me and the fiery urgency of ejaculation was only a few seconds ahead. I was moaning and hoping Kathy would swallow all of me. I looked down and saw her lips near the base of my cock. I wasn't just in her mouth. I was down her throat. I could feel her swallowing. I screamed and heard it trail off into a moan. Kathy was still locked onto me and I knew I was totally in love with her even as Judith withdrew her finger. Or maybe I was in love with Judith's finger. I even considered what it would be like to come down Judith's throat while she had her finger up my ass. Perhaps she would take just the head in her mouth like she was taking the first few licks of an ice cream cone.

Kathy drew her head back and let my swollen stiff dick swing heavily before her face. I realized my thigh muscles were quivering and took a short step back Judith entered my consciousness from the left. I heard her say, "We kinda used you today so Kathy could take her next step but your time will come."

The intensity of the last session was still rolling around in my mind when I arrived at Judith's office. Again I enjoyed Judith stroking my forehead and the touch of her hand on my belly. I pleased her with my efforts to breathe as deeply as I could. I had the secret hope that her hand would slide down lower and grasp my dick. But she left me with instructions to undress and masturbate until I was hard and then call Kathy into the room by opening the door just a crack. I did so.

Kathy was fully dressed. It was an intricate birdseye print dress of very thin silk. And there was just a hint of very brief panties and a next-to-nothing bra under it. The black stockings and spike-heeled sandals completed the ensemble. "You look good enough to eat," I groaned at her. She smiled and seated herself on the footstool, pulled the hem of her dress up to her hips and spread her legs. I could see the dark elastic tops of her stockings. I had an open-eye, swollen-head, blue-veined erection that pointed straight at her.

'Come here and come in my mouth,' she whispered.

I stepped into the vee between her open legs and offered my hard cock to her. She used a tissue to pat most of the oil from me and took just the head in her mouth. I stroked the shaft and mightily wanted to feel her lips and tongue pleasuring me. 'Use your tongue on the underside," I begged her. She began slowly then increased her pace. The burning sensation in the head of my screaming hard dick demanded satisfaction. I let her flickering tongue draw me over the edge into ecstasy. She sucked me dry and finally I had to pull away because her sucking became painful.

She smiled up at me and said, "I just got everything you had, huh?' She was glowing with satisfaction.

"Yes, you did," I admitted to her. She looked as happy and pretty as I had ever seen her.

The routine was the same for the first part of the next session but this time. Judith told me to just undress and signal them by slightly opening the door. Kathy was dressed the same as the last time. Judith followed her into the room and sat gently in her overstuffed chair. "This is it, huh?" I said.

'Maybe," Judith responded, "maybe she'll need more practice. Sit on the footstool please."

Kathy used both hands to raise the hem of her dress to around her waist. Her thighs above the dark tops of the thigh-high stockings were smooth and creamy white. The black bikini panties were barely enough to cover her sex. "What a taught, beautiful body you have," I said to her.

She moved close to me and eased herself onto her knees in front of me. "That compliment will get you a blow job," she whispered.

Judith was close by instructing Kathy on the finer points of making love to a man. "Very gently, take his balls in your hands and explore them. Get to know them. You probably never have done that, have you?" she said.

"No, I haven't." Kathy said glancing up at me.

"Take one testicle and put it in your mouth, explore it," I heard Judith say. "Be very gentle. You could hurt him quite badly by squeezing too hard there. Put more pressure on him. He'll let you know when it hurts.' And I did "Memorize that amount of mouth pressure and never go near it again when you have a man's testicle in your mouth," Judith admonished her. "Now use your hand on the other testicle," she instructed. Kathy did well and was gentle the second time. I announced the beginning of pain and Judith again told her to memorize the amount of pressure she was using.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you," Kathy said. I could see the regret in her eyes as well as hear it in her voice.

"Now I'm going to teach you the tug," Judith said.

She explained that 'the tug' is used to retard ejaculation thus lengthening a man's pleasure. She had Kathy form an "O" with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand. Then Judith touched the palm of Kathy's hand with her fingers and told her that the man's testicles would be there. "Try it," she said. I moved toward the edge of the footstool and spread my legs. First Kathy turned her hand palm out with her thumb down. Judith told her to turn her hand over so she could slide her thumb and forefinger around the base of my sack.

'Oh, now I see," she said. "Yeah, his balls are in the palm of my hand," she said. "I gotcha by the balls," she giggled.

"Yes, you do," I told her.

"Now gently pull but don't squeeze," Judith directed. "If you do that and stop the stimulation to his penis, you can literally pull him back from an orgasm. Keep your grip from the very beginning because when a man becomes aroused his testicles ascend into his body and it's very difficult to get the grip without hurting him," she added.

"There's more to this than I thought. You are good blow job instructor," she said as she maintained her grip and petted my balls with her other hand. Her flashing eyes were locked on mine and I was aware of the beginnings of an erection. Judith was speaking about how sensitive a man's penis was when it was erect when Kathy took my half hard dick in her hand and began to rhythmically squeeze and release. "Do you like that?" she asked. There was a glow on her face and her brown eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Ohooo, yes," I responded.

"Take him in your mouth," I heard Judith tell her. Kathy bent forward and took the head in her mouth. She tongued the underside of the head and stroked the shaft with her fingers at the same time. "Yesss. Goooood," I told her. "Stop and tug," I ordered thirty seconds later.

"Am I doing okay?" she asked as she lifted her eyes to mine.

"Yeah, great," I told her. I could see warm amusement in her eyes. "Suck me hard again and I'll tell you when to tug," I added. Kathy resumed the stimulation. Her eyes flickered up to mine twice, inquiring if it was time to tug yet. I guess she was afraid she was going to miss the signal. I monitored the intensity of the pleasure and knew I was being drawn toward an explosion of electric ecstasy. "Tuuuug! ", I moan at her. She repeated the cycle several more times, filling up probably twenty minutes of the fifty-minute session. She was still holding my sack firmly when I begged her, "No more tugs, suck me off!" I screamed when I came in her mouth.

Judith spoke from her chair. "You both did very well. See you next week."

Judith was alone in her office when I arrived for the session a week later. The way she was dressed struck me as different than anything I had seen her wear in the past ... the black business suit was quite conservative but there was no blouse under the jacket, just skin and obviously a substantial bra, given that she was a full figured woman. The white stockings and red high heels seemed out of place, flamboyant, almost tarty. She motioned me into the inner office and announced, "Kathy's out sick so we're going to work on some behavior modification and guided imagery."

I shrugged signaling my ignorance.

"We'll start it out the same as usual," she said settling at one end of the couch. She patted her lap and I lay on the couch with my head in her lap. In five minutes I was feeling calm and comfortable, breathing deeply. She stopped stroking my forehead and said, "Good, get your clothes off and masturbate until you're erect." When I sat up she moved off the couch, obtained the bottle of massage oil from her desk and placed it next to the box of tissues on the end table. Then she left the inner office and closed the door behind her.

I suppose it was the uncertainty of not knowing what was coming next. I kept telling myself that the woman seemed to know what she was doing and I should just go along with the program. Still it took several minutes longer than before to work myself up to the 'standing straight out' condition she wanted. When I accomplished it, I moved to the door and opened it slightly. She entered, closed and locked the door behind her, gazed at me stroking myself and smiled. "Ummm, very nice," she said as she moved closer and her eyes fixed on my hard cock. Then she settled at the end of the couch again and with a gesture invited me to resume my prone position with my head in her lap. She asked, "Wouldn't you like to make some noise to let me know how really great that feels?"

"Yeaaaah, I guess," I responded.

'No words, just animal sounds," she said with a smile.

"AaaahMiha Oooohhhh," I told her.

"That's good, let's hear more," she urged,

"Uuuhhk uuhh, aaahhw ooohhh, Doohhh, Eeeeee!" I said.

"Well, we've just changed your behavior from silence to sounds of pleasure. See how easy that was?" she said.

"Unnnnh," I answered, continuing my pleasure.

"Sit up and we'll move on to the next step," she instructed. She went to her desk and opened a large plastic bag. From it she took something made of white netting and artificial white flowers. After she placed it on her head I recognized it as a veil that would go with a wedding dress. The netting reached nearly to her waist and was a totally incongruous contrast to the black business suit she was wearing.

"Oh, keep yourself up and I want to hear how it feels," she said as she pushed her footstool ahead of her toward me. I resumed stroking my half-hard penis. It began to swell and the pleasure became more intense. I moaned and our eyes met. "Close your eyes and make all the noise you want. I'm going to guide you through some imagery between your sounds," she announced as she settled onto the footstool.

"Aaaaah!" I told her as I closed my eyes.

"I want you to imagine you are arriving at the office of an attractive woman who has promised you great sexual pleasure. You walk into her office and lock the door behind you. She is wearing exactly what I am wearing. Can you see all of that in your mind's eye?" she said. I felt her warm hand touch my knee and slowly move up the inside of my left thigh.

"Oooohh yes," I replied.

"Good. Next she asks you to disrobe and masturbate until you are stiff enough to enter her. She tells you how exciting it will be for her to watch you do that. You do as she asks and notice that she is breathing rapidly as she stands before you. You see her working with both hands behind her back and suddenly her skirt becomes slack around her hips. She uses both hands to push it down her hips and it falls around her feet. She whispers that your growls and moans of pleasure are so exciting to her that her crotch is wet. Are you with me?" Judith asked.

"Uuunnnn, aaah!" I responded.

"She tells you that if you come in her while she is wearing a wedding veil that you will be committed to and must marry her and forever be under her control. Are you in the word picture I am painting for you?" she asked.

"Aaaaah, Oooooh!" I replied

"And then you regain your sanity and defy her assertion. "Noooo! Not married just panting to put it in you," you tell her. "She tries again, telling you that if you come in her mouth you will be married to her and responsible for her welfare forever."

"Nooooo!" I heard myself say to her. "Not like that!"

"Good! You let Kathy jerk you off and you came in Kathy's mouth and you're not committed to or married to her, right?

"Yeeeesss," I heard myself say.

"And if you come in me while I am wearing a wedding veil, will you be committed to me or married to me?" she quizzed.

"Nooooo," I squalled at her.

"Do you want to fuck me?' she asked.

"Yesss,' I groaned at her from the darkness behind my own closed eyelids.

"But I'm your therapist, not your lover," she replied

I was gently massaging just the head of my aching cock. I knew I was very close to coming. "I want to fuck the woman you described. You said she was dressed just like you are," I hissed at her.

"Open your eyes and check it out, "she directed

She was pushing her skirt down her hips when I opened my eyes. The white suspender straps of the garterbelt attached to the fancy tops of her white stockings were a stark contrast to the jacket of the black business suit. She also wore lacy white garters with a black velvet centers over her stockings at mid-thigh. Planting the glossy red high heels two and a half feet apart she spread the lowest part of the jacket to reveal her sex to me. She was bare ... shaved. Her glistening foamy lips seemed to smile as she slowly moved toward me. She stepped onto the couch with one knee and then the other, straddling my thighs. After perching there for several seconds she slowly lowered her hips, pushing my hand aside as my swollen, yearning cock slid full up into her. She smiled. "If you fuck me we will be together forever, I will own your soul," she breathed.

"No, if I fuck you we will have fucked," I countered. She grinned and began to fuck me, very slowly. Then I began to fuck her, also very slowly, taking the beats between her motions to thrust slightly and then withdraw. I increased the length and speed of the beautifully pleasant strokes and the itch in the head of my aching cock increased.

"You don't want to come right away, do you? Let me continue the therapy, make you really ache," she said as she pinched my nipples. "Stop moving and let me fuck you for awhile,"

She smiled. I did as she directed. Sometime later, maybe 20 seconds or two minutes later she spoke again. "Oh, oh I'm having a hard time maintaining my composure ... you're so stiff and so big. I just waaaa!" she breathed. Then she became utterly still. Her glassy eyes gazed at something thousands of miles away and I felt her vagina grip my cock firmly. A minute later she was apologizing for what happened. "Some therapist, huh? It wasn't supposed to happen that way. I am sorry. I thought I had taken enough of the edge off. I'm so sorry," she said

'You were being the woman you described, that's all. Forget it. Just fuck me some more," I told her. And she did. Slowly at first. Then with a cadence that took me slowly up the steps of pleasure until I burst inside her. 'Take it all!" I screamed at her as I slammed up into her again and again.

A week later Kathy was sitting in the outer office with Judith when I arrived for my appointment. Judith motioned me into the inner office and instructed me to disrobe. Then she installed a thin black leather dog collar around the base of my scrotum. She had wrapped it around twice and buckled in snuggly. My balls bulged below the strap. She went to her desk and got a leash that she fastened to the ring of the collar. Then she called to Kathy to come into the room. Kathy was wearing her usual dress but also wore a silver studded black leather collar around her neck. A dog leash was attached to the collar and the end of the leash was dragging on the floor behind her.

"Frankly she can't afford my fees but does need treatment so she has agreed to be submissive and silent for the hour following her session. It has been that way since her very first visit here. She will obey me without making a sound," Judith said. Then she took hold of Kathy's leash and tugged it twice and said, "Take off your panties." I saw Kathy raise her skirt and push her panties down her legs and step out of them.

"I want the same kind of submissive silence from you," she rasp. When I looked at Kathy she was expressionless. The muscles at the comers of Judith's mouth were twitching and she was breathing fast. "If you agree hand me the end of your leash," she croaked. When I handed her my leash she tugged on it twice, pulled her skirt up around her waist and commanded, "Take off my panties." I knelt, hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs and held them so she could step out of them one foot and then the other. She let her skirt fall back into place.

With a leash in each hand she led us to the couch. "Down," she commanded. Kathy pulled up her dress so she wouldn't be kneeling on it and sank to her knees in front of the couch. Judith turned her attention to me, gently tugged on my leash and said, "Stroke it, get it up, you're gonna love this." She stepped over Kathy's leash with one leg and held it behind her as she sat on the couch in front the kneeling woman. Pulling on the leash she drew Kathy's head down toward her crotch as she slouched down so her hips were at the edge of the couch. Kathy pushed Judith's skirt up and began licking the top of her slit.

"Kathy and I had a discussion recently about her having intercourse with you. She said she wouldn't do it for a thousand dollars. Oh, Kathy yes...that's goood! She has no choice, she must be silent and submissive while she is paying for her therapy session ... aaah, oooh Kathy!" Figure it out. You pay me a hundred and twenty five dollars for each session, so a thousand bucks is eight sessions. Yesss Kathy dooo thaaat more! Pull up her dress and drape it across her back so you can see what a thousand-dollar piece of ass looks like." Kathy's head was bobbing in Judith's crotch. A woman knows what a woman wants, I thought to myself.

Judith instructed me to take my leash and extended it between Kathy's legs so she could grasp it. I was fully erect, kneeling behind Kathy. "If you really like Kathy give her the gift of a grand of therapy. Stick it in her and come while you loooook into my eyes ... eye ... aye ... aaaah! See, she's trying to get me off to keep yewwww from fucking her! Judith was tugging on my leash, pulling me closer and closer to Kathy's cunt. I entered Kathy slowly until I was fully buried in her. I searched my entire experience and found nothing to match the sweet perfect warmth and containment that I felt in the present moment. I lay forward across her back so my mouth was close to her ear. "Do you want me to be where I am in you," I whispered to her. Her head went slowly from side to side, saying No.

papadog
papadog
45 Followers