A Thousand Words Aren't Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy, about halfway. The sensation of his cock leaving my body was almost as intense as entering. I was moaning loudly now as I pleasured my sister's cunt. Nico pulled out a little farther and soon, only the tip of his cock was still inside my body. Then, very quickly, Nico slammed his cock back deep into my pussy. I groaned and my arms almost gave way as a ripple of pleasure shook through my body. I felt even more pleasure as Nico low balls swung forward as his cock slammed home and slapped harshly against my clit. It was heavenly.

My brother, sister, and I were now working in perfect harmony. Sofia was sitting on her ass in the grass with her legs spread, her body shaking and her muscles tense. I was on my hands and knees, my head buried in my sister's laps. My mouth was closed tightly around Sofia's clitoris and my tongue was working at her furiously. My eyes were open and I was looking up, between my sister's breasts at her beautiful face. My brother was kneeling behind me, slamming his cock in and out of my pussy with increasing speed. His hard thrusts made my breasts shake under my body and pushed my face harder into my sister's lap. More importantly, each thrust drove my brother's delectable cock deep into my body and sent his heavy balls slapping against my clitoris. The yard was filled with the sound of Sofia's high-pitched shrieks and my brother's low grunts, not to mention the wet sounds of dirty sex. I felt so alive with pleasure and excitement, I wanted it to last forever.

But it couldn't. And Sofia was the first person to bring it to an end. After one particularly hard thrust from my brother, I found myself moaning around my sister's clit. The vibrations from my tongue seemed to set Sofia off. As my tongue grazed her clit, I heard her moaning. But this was not her normal moan, it was low, slow and sustained. I felt all of the muscles in her body tighten and I could feel, against my face, her vagina contracting sharply inside of her body.

At the same moment that I realized that I'd just given my sister an orgasm, Nico's cock slammed into me again. His balls slapped hard against my own clit. The excitement I felt from getting my sister off and the sensation of my brother's body stimulating my pussy was enough to push me over the edge. I felt the sexual tension inside of me rapidly rise to an almost unbearable crescendo. I felt my body begin to shake and I could hear myself moaning loudly into my sister's cumming pussy. I felt my pussy clench around Nico's cock. Then I felt all of the tension inside of me lift instantly. And just as intense as that tension had been, a new equally intense pleasure replaced it. It began at my clit, a white hot blinding instant of pleasure. My clit was too small to contain such an unfathomable amount of pleasure and it quickly rolled up and down my body, bringing a shiver with it. I felt absolute satisfaction as it slipped down my arms and legs and up through my breasts, arms, and head. I could feel my body shaking, but could barely register it. I just felt...perfect. The most powerful orgasm I'd ever had in my life, better than any two other orgasms added together.

Slowly, the pleasure began to subside. I found myself with my head still in my sister's lap and my ass still in the air. My brother was still pounding at my sensitive pussy, he had not yet cum. I looked up and saw my sister looking down at me. She had an embarrassed smile on her face and she was panting deeply. Her hair looked slightly messy and I couldn't remember ever seeing a woman so beautiful.

"Bianca...that was amazing!" Sofia said and I blushed. I carefully pulled myself up onto my hands and knees again, out of Sofia's lap. I looked over my shoulder and saw my brother still pounding away at me and I could feel his cock in my wet pussy. He looked so handsome, I couldn't believe such a perfect looking man was actually fucking me. I realized that if he kept plowing away at me, he was going to cum again. I didn't think we were quite ready to be done yet. I turned back to Sofia.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked and Sofia laughed. But she saw I was serious.

"No...I don't..." she started, looking embarrassed. I wondered, for the first time, if I'd just taken my sister's virginity. But I didn't have time for that. Nico couldn't fuck my sister's pussy. But, I had a new idea.

"That's okay, get up and...oh fuck!" I moaned as Nico's cock slammed into me, interrupting my thoughts, I continued, "Get on your hands and knees, facing away from me." Sofia gave me a strange loo but quickly complied. Once she got up on her hands and knees she looked over her shoulder at me.

Now I needed to get free of my brother. I tried to pull forward but Nico's grip was too tight on my waist. I looked over my shoulder, "Nico baby, stop now," I said. He looked at me, sort of dazed.

"Bianca...Oh baby, I am about to cum!" he said.

"No honey," I coaxed, "stop. I promise I will make it worth it. And it won't take long. Let me give you a surprise," I said. I didn't care if Nico came inside of me, I was on birth control. Actually, I kind of wanted to know what his cum would feel like inside of me. But I wanted to do something. Nico pushed his hips into me one last time, and then his eyes sort of focused.

"What do you want to do?" he said, stopping his thrust. I almost begged him to start again, I missed the pleasure instantly. But I kept my resolve and carefully slid forward, letting Nico's cock slide out of my pussy. That, in itself, felt amazing.

As soon as I was no longer impaled on my brother's cock I spun around quickly so that I was facing my brother. His cock was red and looked like it was pulsing. The muscles on his body stood out in sharp relief and I knew that he was tense. But I also knew that I was going to make it all better for him.

I moved toward him quickly and without a further word. Nico looked at me, but did not move. I quickly wrapped my hand around the base of Nico's cock. It felt hot and slick against my skin and I knew that they were my own juices. I wondered what I tasted like. In a quick motion, I moved my head down and opened my mouth. Just as I had before, I pushed Nico's cock quickly into my mouth. I could taste my own juices on my brother's cock and they were similar to my sister's, but somewhat different. I loved the way it tasted. But I didn't stop to savor. Instead, I quickly moved my brother's cock down across my tongue and into my throat. I moved as quickly as I could. In a moment, I felt Nico's cock brush the back of my throat. Once again, I felt my body convulse and I choked. I gagged around my brother's cock, squeezing it tight. My mouth was now filled with my own taste.

"Oh Bianca," Nico moaned and I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me and gently rubbed my cheek with his hand. I winked at him. I quickly slipped my brother's cock out of my throat and then pulled it out of my mouth.

Once again, my mouth was full of thick, sticky saliva from gagging. But this time, I had a more interesting idea with it. I turned away from my brother now and looked over at my sister. She was still on her hands and knees, looking back at me. I was just a few feet from her and I crawled over to her quickly. She watched but didn't move as I positioned myself behind her hips.

I got up in a kneeling position and placed my hands on either one of my sister's ass cheeks. I felt my hands sink into her cool (from the ground) flesh and squeeze it gently. Sofia groaned as I spread her ass cheeks apart. I looked down between the mounds of my sister's flesh and saw the little red kiss of her ass hole. My mouth watered, adding to the saliva that was in my mouth. I didn't want to wait long, I knew that Nico needed to cum.

I quickly leaned my head forward and followed my sister's example. In a matter of seconds, I felt Sofia's skin against my cheeks. I felt my lips press against the crinkled, dense skin of my sister's asshole. Her anus felt hot against my lips and the texture felt surprisingly enticing. I'd never imagined I would ever kiss anyone asshole, let alone my sister's. But I was happy to be there now. I slipped my tongue out between my lips licking at the gentle folds of my sister's asshole. She groaned loudly. She tasted lovely, a flavor that I can't describe.

But I wasn't there to taste my sister's asshole. I slipped my tongue back into my mouth. I pressed my lips tightly against Sofia's anus. I started to push the thick, sticky saliva in my mouth out between my lips. I felt it course between my lips and then I felt it push into Sofia's asshole. I heard her grunt and push her hips back towards me. I kept a steady stream of spit pushing into Sofia's asshole. Some of it entered her body, while most of it started to drip out, coating her anus and dripping down her thighs. But I kept pushing it out. After several seconds, my mouth was empty, all the spit was in or on my sister's ass. I stuck my tongue back out thickly, roving my tongue around Sofia's ass, spreading the saliva around so that it her anus was glistening.

I pulled my head back from Sofia's ass, sitting up in my kneeling position. I quickly slipped my right index finger into my mouth. While it was no longer filled with spit, my mouth was still very wet. I wrapped my tongue around my finger, coating it in my saliva. I looked over at Nico as I did so. His cock was still hard but he was looking at me intently, trying to figure out what I was doing. I winked at him again and then turned to my sister.

Sofia still had her wet asshole sticking up in the air. With my left hand I carefully spread my sister's ass cheeks apart. I then took my wet, right index finger and placed it gently against my sister's warm anus. She moaned as she felt the pressure. Slowly, I started to press my finger against my sister's asshole. I felt some pressure as I did so and I could feel Sofia's body shaking underneath of me. She never cried or told me to stop, but I could feel a little discomfort. I increased my pressure, still finding resistance from Sofia's body. But, I gave just a little bit more effort and I felt Sofia's resistance give way. She groaned loudly as the tip of my finger slipped into her asshole.

The inside of Sofia's asshole was very warm and very tight. It felt like her whole body was squeezing me. "Just relax," I instructed and I felt the pressure lessen slightly. Sofia was still tight. I was so happy at that moment that I'd listened to all that ex-boyfriend said about anal sex me (I just wished I'd remembered more). I spit quickly on Sofia's anus, watching the white liquid collected around my finger. Then I started to press some more. Sofia was very tight, but once I was inside of her, it became easier. Slowly, my finger started to slip deeper and deeper into Sofia's ass. I felt her body tremble as my second knuckle popped inside of her. The smoothness of Sofia's insides and their tightness felt more pronounced the deeper I went. But I could feel her relaxing as well. And I could tell from her panting that she was enjoying it. After just a minute or so, I felt my knuckles sinking into Sofia's skin and I knew that my index finger was completely inside of Sofia's anus. I had stretched her out.

"Jesus Bianca, you are a freak!" I heard behind me. I turned and moved slightly to Sofia's side, keeping my finger in Sofia's anus. I saw Nico looking at me with a mixture of awe and disbelieve. I wiggled my finger inside of Sofia's asshole and heard her moan and then looked back at Nico. He smiled broadly. With my free hand, I hooked my index finger and Nico, beckoning him closer. In a matter of seconds, Nico was standing just behind Sofia.

When Nico was close enough, quickly moved forward and wrapped my free hand around his cock. He looked a little surprised, but watched to see what I would do. Once again, I moved my head down to my brother's cock. I smelled the familiar smell of his arousal and tasted the familiar, and incredible, taste of his cock as, once again, it slipped into my mouth. I let my hand slip off Nico's cock. I quickly slipped my brother's dick back into my throat, gagging and choking and filling my mouth with saliva once again. But this time, as I slowly pulled my mouth off of his dick, I left my big wad of sticky saliva there, coating his dick. Nico's cock was covered in wet spit, almost dripping wet. My eyes were watering as I pulled back. Nico looked at me, waiting.

"Get on your knees baby brother," I ordered. Nico instantly did what he was told.

"What are you guys going to do," Sofia added, looking over her shoulder. I could not tell from her voice if she was nervous or excited, I think it was both.

"Nico is going to fuck you in the ass," I said finally, "I am stretching you open now. You will like it," I said. I, of course, knew no such thing. I'd never had anal sex. But Sofia couldn't get pregnant from her brother if he fucked her ass. So I wanted to make this happen.

"Fuck...do whatever you want, just make me cum again," Sofia begged and I smiled. With my free hand I carefully wrapped my fingers around Nico's cock. It felt just as hot and hard as ever. I pulled him in closer to his sister.

"Spread your legs a little honey," I said to Sofia. She spread her legs so that her knees were about two feet apart. Nico's cock was lined up perfectly with her asshole. I carefully slipped my finger out of Sofia's asshole, feeling her squeezing me with her smooth insides on the way out. Sofia groaned and I could tell that she felt pleasure. When just the tip of my finger remained inside, I pushed Nico's dripping cock all the way up against my finger. As I slipped the last of my finger out, Nico pressed the tip of his cock against our sister's asshole.

I was very close to the action at this point and leaned in to watch. I heard Sofia grunt, but actually push her hips back to get more. I watched as Nico carefully pushed his hips in towards our sister. Nico's cock was much bigger than my finger, but I had given him a little window to work with. While I saw Sofia's body giving resistance to Nico's cock, I also saw his wet member pushing into her wet, tight hole. Sofia moaned the entire time. Soon, the resistance increased. I spit down into Sofia's asshole, adding a little more lubricant. This seemed to do it. All at once, Sofia's anus opened just slightly more, stretching out around Nico's cock. I saw the tip of Nico's penis disappeared into our sister's body.

Sofia grunted loudly, but was rocking her hips. I spit on Nico's cock now as he continued to push his cock. Now that he was inside of her, especially the widest area at the tip, I knew that Nico could push further. I released Nico's cock and watched as he put his hands on Sofia's waist. He carefully pressed his cock harder and harder into Sofia's asshole. I was impressed with his patience as he carefully slipped deeper inside of her.

"Oh yes Nico! Fuck...my...ass!" Sofia moaned and it was clear that she liked it as well. As her body relaxed, it became easier for Nico's cock to enter her anus. Sofia's body rocked as about half of Nico's cock was inside of her. Now I realized that I wanted more, this wasn't enough for me. I trusted that Nico would be careful and take care of his baby sister and I quickly moved away from him.

I walked up to the front of Sofia's body and dropped down to my knees in front of her. Sofia's eyes were open and she looked at me wildly. A filthy smile as on her face and I knew that my baby sister liked to get ass fucked by her brother. It made me feel so naughty. And my arousal started to grow at a greater rate. I might've cum. But I wanted more. I leaned forward briefly and pressed my lips against my sister's. She kissed me back passionately. I could feel her lips pressing into mine tightly and I knew it was because Nico was shoving his cock up her ass. But I didn't just want to kiss my sister.

I broke the lock in our lips and then lay down on the grass. Sofia watched me, but it was clear that her focus was on her asshole. As soon as my breasts were pressed into the warm grass, I rolled over on my back. I put my arms up straight over my head in the grass. I dug my heels into the ground and started to pushed with my feet. I was surprised by how easily my body slid the trough the grass.

Sofia's arms were somewhat I wide apart, and I felt as my head started to slide under her body, my hands leading the way. I felt my head breast against her breasts and then my armpits brush against her arms. Sofia couldn't move much, as Nico was slipping his dick inside of her, but she allowed me to slide under her. I felt my face and nose press into her breasts and then pop out under her stomach. I felt her nipples trail along my belly and I pushed my arms out to the side, out on her side of her breasts, no longer straight ahead. But I kept pushing back. In a matter of minutes I felt as my pussy came to a rest right below my sister's face. My head was between my sister's spread legs, and I was looking up between them.

The view that I had from that position was...incredible. While I had been moving, Nico had continued to press into Sofia. When I opened my eyes, my nose was just a few inches from my sister's pussy. Above her pussy, I could see her anus stretched out wider than I thought possible. I could see the last rigid inch of Nico's cock pressing into her anus and I could see my brother's hips. As I watched, the last inch of Nico's cock slipped inside our sister and Sofia groaned with pleasure.

As Sofia reacted to having our brother's entire cock in her ass, her arms seemed to weaken. Her head pitched forward slightly and I felt her long hair cascade down over my legs. I could feel her hot breath against my thighs now. My hips were right under Sofia's face, but my legs were out in the yard. I spread them wide and felt Sofia breathing against my pussy now.

Sofia seemed to get the hint. Her face quickly closed the gap between my pussy and her lips. I felt her soft, bee-stung lips press against the quivering wetness of my pussy. I groaned as I felt her kiss around my wet labia. She seemed to have moved past the point where she could control herself and I felt her kisses move around me passionately and wildly. But soon, her mouth settled over top of my clitoris. She seemed to be mimicking my actions earlier, but at hyper-speed. I wasn't about to complain. Soon her rigid tongue was flicking my aching clitoris and then lapping at it gently. My body writhed underneath of her.

As mind-bending as Sofia's attention to my pussy was, it was not my primary focus. I was watching intently from my perfect vantage point as my brother ass fucked our sister. After he sank his dick entirely inside of her, he just kept it there for a few seconds, probably letting Sofia's insides squeeze him tightly. Then, he slowly pulled his cock back out of Sofia's asshole slightly. I saw her body quiver as he did so and felt her moan around my clit. He only pulled it out two or three inches before sinking it back in again. While he fucked her, I saw Sofia's pussy quivering. In fact, it dripped her tasty liquid down onto my face.

This was more than I could handle. I needed to be more involved. I craned my neck upward, reaching towards Sofia's cunt. I felt my brother's balls on my forehead at the same moment I felt my lips reach my sister's clit. I felt my brother's shaft slide up and down my forehead as he rocked his cock in and out of my sister's pussy. My lips wrapped completely around Sofia's clit, my nose went into her slit. I sucked on Sofia's clit gently and worked my tongue against it. The scent in this area was intoxicating. All of the variety of sexual smells were here, concentrated and alive. The sounds of moaning and swishing sound of sex were overwhelming in my ears.

1...345678