A Threesome in Belgium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they could clean up, their table was held while they found their way to the "locker room". An elegant area with showers, sinks, toilets, and all toiletries were made available for the patrons to freshen up. To Jillian's total amazement, there was even a wardrobe selection, in a large variety of sizes so soiled clothes didn't have to be put back on. Men and women mingled together in this area, naked and dressed, clean and dirty. It was the freest Jillian had ever felt in her life.

The threesome returned to their table, freshly dressed, hand in hand. To Jillian's amusement, a selection of assorted chocolates had been placed at the table. She picked up a morsel covered in a pink hued coating. "Boys, I don't how to begin to thank you for this night. There are no words to describe it."

As she sank her teeth into the chocolate, Tom and Mike each took one of her hands. "Honey," Mike said sweetly, "I know it's 1am, but our evening has only just begun."

To Be Continued...

12