A Threeway to Remember

Story Info
Love before dinner and dessert.
770 words
3.75
26.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bolio06
bolio06
1 Followers

Several years ago, my wife and I had a spontaneous opportunity for a unique three-way with another woman that continues to excite us whenever we recall the episode. We had driven into the nearby town for an evening of dining and movie-going. We chose an old, established eatery on Broadway and settled into a booth. We placed our drink order and went about our menu selections. While we were reading the menu, a group of about eight men and one young woman came in and were seated at a large table near our booth. All the members of this group were dressed in business attire and looked perhaps like members of a nearby legal firm. The ages of the men ranged from their mid-twenties to mid-seventies and the young woman appeared to be in her mid-to-late twenties, was very attractive woman and had a clear view of our booth. We made brief eye-contact with her, nodded our greetings and then went back to the menu.

My wife, Katie, was dressed in a short stone-washed blue denim miniskirt and a thin, white ribbed-knit top with short sleeves. Katie has lovely, generously proportioned, well-formed breasts with perfectly symmetrical nipples that are large, vividly red and very prominent when stimulated. She's a very sexy lady, easily aroused, and sexually adventurous, especially in public. Katie excused herself to the ladies' restroom and I slid in close to the wall and awaited her return.

When she returned, Katie slid into the booth, leaned close to me and whispered that she had removed her panties in the ladies' room. She then kissed me passionately on the neck and lips. She reached over and squeezed my nipples playfully and laid her hand on my thigh to stroke my thickening cock, making it abundantly clear that she wanted to play. Once again, we made eye contact with the other woman and she stared openly at us and our hands. She alone could see us and seemed very interested in our under-the-table activities.

Our server took our orders and then took that group's orders. While we waited for our meals, I decided to see if Katie was interested in a little extended foreplay (which we call "twelveplay" – 4play times three.) Katie allowed me to slip my hand under her skirt to stroke her inner thighs and her luxuriously hirsute and moist femininity. She carefully pulled up her skirt so that I would have easy access to her treasures and so that her bush would be visible to anyone who happened to look in our direction. I glanced over at our neighbor and noticed that she was our only observer and eager participant. Her colleagues were oblivious to us, discussing other matters and their sole female companion had tuned them out and was intent on us. Katie and I positioned ourselves so that our voyeuristic friend would be able to see clearly what we were up to.

Katie slid her backside to the edge of the seat and leaned her head back against my left arm and murmured her ardor into my neck. She had her hands on the table, clutching the napkin, wringing it tightly as her passion mounted. I alternated between stroking her clit and slipping my fingers deeply within her cleft as her juices flowed copiously. Katie's nipples were as erect as her clit and my cock and protruded visibly as her breasts heaved and shook delightfully. Our friend moved her hands to her lap and was quietly and surreptitiously stroking herself through the crotch of her pants. Katie and I were deeply into each other and we watched our friend's face and fingers as she watched us.

Katie suddenly clutched my hand to herself as she shuddered through wave after wave of climax. We looked over to see our friend's face flush as she, too, experienced a powerful climax. She was breathing deeply as her passion subsided and tenderly smiled to us as I brought my fingers to my lips and sucked Katie's juices from them. Katie pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply and thanked me for the pleasure I'd brought her.

Following our escapades, we enjoyed our meal and "desert" and our friend once again tuned in to the goings on at her table. Soon, the meal was over. Katie had restored her skirt hem so we could pay our tab and depart the restaurant. Our friend excused herself to the ladies' room and we left. We never saw that lovely creature again, but have never forgotten that sensuous evening when the three of us shared that special erotic moment.

bolio06
bolio06
1 Followers