A Tied That Binds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Callie stripped in front of the mirror, taking off all of her garments. She wondered vaguely if someone was watching her. Perhaps the mirror was two-way glass or there was a video camera hidden somewhere? It would be in line with the rest of the night, but after a moment's contemplation, Callie decided that she was too tired and defeated to care.

Now completely naked, she carefully inspected her stiff and swollen knee, and looked at her back in the mirror. Not surprisingly, she showed bruising back there as well, a large angry swelling above her left kidney from Jimmy's cowboy boot, and assorted mottling from having hit the pavement multiple times. Her arms likewise showed signs of where Jimmy and Mark had held her down, and her right breast was swollen and marked from the savage mauling of her would-be rapist. Lost in thought she walked over to the shower and turned on the taps hoping the hot water would help soothe her pains.

Stepping into the flow of warm water, Callie let her mind drift thinking about Jake and Kade. She wondered vaguely if she could go through with sleeping with Kade to get out of this mess, and decided that she probably could. Not out of any kind of sexual desire, but merely to be free of this place.

Thinking about Jake wasn't quite as straight forward, as her feelings about him were much more complex. On the one hand, she thought him just as sick as his family and thought she could possibly use him sexually if she had to, to get out of this mess. That was a much better option then Kade she thought. On the other hand, Callie found herself attracted to Jake not only physically, but also to his mysterious and complex personality.

After washing her hair and body, Callie gladly sat down in the full tub, turned off the shower tap, inserted the stopper, and let the bath fill with warm water. Once the tub was filled Callie located a pink razor in one of the tubs little side shelf's next to some shaving cream. She used the razor to shave her legs and under arms while musing about the possibility of women committing suicide in here with their razors. For a short time, she contemplated taking even that drastic step, but Jimmy and Mark had been correct. She was a fighter, and suicide sounded like the coward's way out. Surely there were better options. She just couldn't see them yet.

Closing her eyes and leaning back, Callie let her thoughts drift back to Jake again. She wondered what, if anything, could ever be between them. "I'm crazy," Callie muttered aloud to herself. But if she was truthful with herself Callie was the slightest bit curious and turned on by the huge bulge straining to break free of Jake's jeans. She wondered how big he was and what sex would be like with him. None of her experiences so far had been that noteworthy. She wasn't a virgin, but she wasn't very sexually experienced either. She had had two partners in her 22 years, and the first was a one-time deal.

In her senior year of high school, she had dated a burley and popular wide receiver who was one of the stars of the football team. His name was Jay Malloy and he had the cocky swaggering air that comes from an overwhelming belief in looks and money. He had thick dark blonde hair that was neatly styled and smoldering dark brown eyes; he had designer clothing and a wallet full of cash. Unsurprisingly, he had also had a string of girls, both serious and one-nighters and a reputation as quite the man about campus.

Callie had started to date him on Bridgett's suggestion, as she herself was dating the quarterback Robbie Gallo, and Jay and Robbie happened to be best friends. On their fourth date, Jay took Callie out on their first solo date, as every other time they doubled up with Bridgett and Robbie.

Jay spent a whole $6.73 on her meal from a fast food place; then he drove her to a local high school hang out spot late in the night, and promptly showed her the birds and the bees. Jay seemed ecstatic that she was a virgin though Callie didn't know why at the time. Without much ceremony, he had rolled on a lubricated condom, shoved his hard cock inside her, and stared humping her wildly. Callie remembered the pain of that first time all to well, as Jay was far from gentle much less romantic there in the back bed of his Ford pick-up. The good thing was that he only lasted for about 45 seconds. He had driven her home, dumped her out the door without even walking her up the sidewalk, and roared off leaving her unkissed with only an aching and torn pussy to show for the night.

The next day in school, he didn't seem that interested in her. It had taken Callie precisely five hours to realize that Jay put the notch in his belt and had moved on to another girl already. What was worse was the rumor that he had spread: that she was a horrible fuck and the best part about the whole thing was her tight virgin pussy. It had not been until a month later that one of Jay's other one-nighters had retaliated, by explaining in graphic detail on a bathroom stall door wall how fast Jay got to orgasm, which made Callie feel better, but didn't change her self-esteem level.

Unsurprisingly, Callie didn't date again until college.

Half way through her college freshmen year, she had met a guy named David Wilson in one of her classes. He was charming and good looking with slicked back brown hair and eyes that seemed to change colors with his mood. After 4 months of dating, they had slept together for the first time, but Callie had never enjoyed sex with David, as much of his lovemaking was somewhat methodical and detached, as though his mind was elsewhere and he was only going through the motions. Despite their less than satisfying sex life, though, David was kind and sweet to her in every other respect, and they had stayed together for almost two years.

The relationship ended abruptly, however, when Callie had come home to the apartment they were sharing and had found him on the new couch she had just bought last week with his naked ass up in the air fucking the pretty TA who taught one of his classes.

David's lovemaking with this partner didn't seem methodical and distracted, Callie had observed as she watched David's hips pistoning into the young woman who was grunting in pleasure. Callie had backed out of the apartment unnoticed, called Bridgett and told her what she'd seen. Bridgett had offered to get her latest boyfriend, a shortstop on the university's baseball team named TJ to 'kick the shit out of his cheating ass,' as Bridgett had put it.

'I told you he was a creepy jackass Callie, you can do way better than him anyway, and TJ's got this really cute friend named Brad on the team, I bet we could hook you two up...'

After making Bridgett swear not to do anything to tip David off however, Callie had gone home to confront him.

David had smiled when she walked through the door and she could hardly stand it when he strolled over and kissed her on the mouth.

'Hey sweetie, where have you been?'

'With Bridgett'

'How is the little hussy?' David had asked, as he liked Bridgett about as much as Bridgett liked aging.

'Mmmm, fine. So what did you do today David?'

'Oh nothing special you know, the usual, hey but listen to this! I got this really great opportunity to go on this trip for a week with that new TA Barbra from my writing class.' David was studying to be a journalist. Callie had listened in seething silence as David went on enthusiastically.

'It's a really great opportunity'" he had repeated now eyeing Callie, "It's in New York, and there is this big publishing firm, but I don't want to do anything without your approval so what do you say? Do I have the green light Callie?" His question had been asked with a jaunty smile.

'To go on the trip with her, or to fuck her?' Callie had asked.

The color had quickly drained from David's face.

'What? Callie no, no, no, I don't know what lies Bridgett has been feeding you, but you know she's just trying to break us up right? I love you so much baby, how could you ever...'

'Enough! You stupid lying bastard, you think Bridgett told me this? I saw you, David! I saw you fucking her on the couch earlier today. I hope it was real good David, because you have ten minutes to get your shit and get the hell out. I can't believe I was so stupid but it's all really clear now. You've just been using me, haven't you? A free place to stay, someone to boost your career cause my family has money, all the while you're banging your TA or your study partner or God knows who else in our apartment, on the new couch I just bought! Get your shit and get the fuck out now David, cause all I have to do is say the word and Bridgett would love to let TJ and his baseball buddies let loose on you.'

'Oh come on Callie, where the fuck am I supposed to go? How can you be so selfish?'

'I don't know David, but when I get a brainstorm about where you should move to, I'll send you a memo. Why don't you go cry to your TA about it, now get the hell out!'

"Fucking bitch," David had yelled in her face, "fine you're right, I used you and I cheated on you, and fucked her just about every night, and then that time you stayed over the night at Bridgett's apartment I fucked her in your bed!" David's eyes had been stormy with his rage and an evil glint had lurked deep inside them.

Callie had slapped him hard across the face, but had then been knocked to the floor when David hit her back.

The next thing she remembered, Bridgett had been standing over her with an ice pack telling her not to worry, that TJ was taking care of 'that asshole' now, and how Bridgett had made TJ bring her over to Callie's apartment just to make sure Callie was safe.

Not too long after that, Callie had moved in with Bridgett and had never heard from or seen David again. She also had never asked TJ what he did to David that night either.

Now in the present Callie opened her eyes and pulled the stopper, then slowly got to her feet. During her musings, the bathwater had cooled down and now it was actually chilly. Wrapping a clean white towel around herself, Callie went to the dresser and pulled out a white wife-beater top and some fleece PJ bottoms. She found a pair of thick socks and quickly put them on to help shield her feet from the cold stone floor. She could move more easily now that the bath water had soothed her aching body.

Callie took out four aspirin, double the recommended dose, which she hoped would help to sedate her and ease her pain more effectively. Then she walked over to the fridge, grabbed a cold bottle of water, hit the light switch on her way back and fell into bed. Callie felt around, picked up the four tablets of the small stand beside her, and downed them with the fresh cold water.

'At least I'm clean now,' Callie thought.

Lying back against the pillows while she snuggled under the covers, Callie wondered if it was her. Maybe her bad luck with men was because she really was bad in bed. If she slept with Jake, would he think so too? Also there was no doubt that he'd been with countless women before. Had he run off to see another of them? Is that where he had gone tonight when he had left her room, to see another woman to take care of his sexual needs, just like David?

Oddly, Callie felt a strong pang of jealousy and didn't know why. Perhaps this whole thing was a big joke. Jake seemed to know a lot about her; surely that included her past too. She wondered for a moment if he had already heard about her being a bad lay, and decided he'd rather be with other women.

'Maybe,' said a small voice in her head, 'he just feels sorry for you and that's why he saved you, maybe the hard-on he was sporting wasn't even for you. He was probably sitting there bored waiting until you woke up so he could tell you the drill. After all, you weren't even supposed to be here anyway were you?

He was probably thinking about some other girl here and that's why he was hard, or else he wanted to be like Jay and use you once for a roll in the hay, and then get rid of you when he finds out what a lousy fuck you are...'

And with these disheartening thoughts flooding Callie's mind, she drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

Chapter 10 -- Relief --

Jake needed some relief and fast. He was so hard it was painful to walk. He had turned back around twice on his walk down the long corridor, both times intent on going back to Callie and begging to fuck her, both times returning to his original course as he thought better of it.

It was hard enough to walk away once; he didn't think he could do it again no matter what her answer was. Jake knew he had shocked her, maybe even hurt her by his vulgar words, and he felt a wave of self-loathing for treating her like that, but the wild animal inside of him was raging out of control. He desperately needed to be in the soft warm place between a woman's legs. He wanted that place to be between Callie's legs, but he'd have to make do with someone else, at least for now.

Only three doors down from Callie's room Jake unlocked the door of another woman's room.

Holly was a pretty woman in her mid-forties with dark hair and dark eyes. She had been here the longest out of all the women, and she and Jake had a mutual understanding. Twenty years before, Holly had been a whore servicing Jake's father. When the man had first become caught up in this mad enterprise involving wholesale kidnap and imprisonment, Holly had been the first to be taken. Jake was too young then to fully understand what was going on, as he was only a baby.

His father had paid a lot of money for people to build this place from the ground up with his specifications. An architect by trade, his father had drawn up the plans for the place and had done a lot of the work himself. He'd hired men to carve out the stone rooms underground and then had added the other materials later so no one would suspect what was going on. The mansion had been built above these underground stone cells. In total, there were twelve cells on each side of the hallway, meaning 24 girls could be kept down here at a time.

Women considered unsatisfactory or undesirable were often killed and never seen again; this included women with any kind of STD's, as infected women were not allowed. His father had a friend who had the credentials and access to the facilities needed to test for STD's, and they had long ago worked out a business deal. George got free pussy whenever he wanted from any girl in the place, and dad got free STD testing for any girl in the place. Overall, it was a good deal for both of them.

It didn't matter for the most part anyway, because it was standard for the men to wear condoms, as his father did not believe in women taking birth control pills. "It makes their pussies all dry," his father had informed Jake a few years ago in one of his rare candid moments. Of course, they didn't want to knock all these women up and have oodles of kids running around the place either. Thus, very few women were taken out of the cells down here, brought up to the mansion, and allowed to become one of the family, where they could reproduce and live a semi normal life, as a wife for one of the men. However, the men still had complete control, and could come down and fuck these other women at anytime.

Holly, now in her mid-forties, was seen as an old worn out whore by most of the men, and they rarely visited her cell. Usually men only had keys to the cells of those women they had "claimed" as theirs, usually by being the one who had abducted the girl. Right now, Jake only had two keys on a gold chain around his neck: the one for Holly's room, and another for Callie's. Most of the men here clambered and fought over themselves for the young women, but Jake was usually not attracted to them, as they often sported plastic body parts and beauty from a make-up bottle.

Holly was a natural beauty though, and her small 5'2 frame somehow managed to support her naturally large D cup breasts. She was curvy in all the right places, but far from fat. Her curves to Jake made her a real woman; he wasn't attracted to those rail thin women with no shape to their bodies sporting boyish torsos instead.

Holly had been Jake's first fuck too. Kade and Jake were sent off to an all boy's boarding school when Jake was just six, and had not come home again until he was 14-years old. Then when Jake turned 18, his father let him in on the family secret by showing him the world he never knew existed below the mansion. At first, Jake was mortified, but his father had left him in a cell with Holly. She had talked with him, listened to him, and eventually had shown him the way to please a woman. After two weeks, they had become more than simple bed partners, and by the end of the second month, Holly had become Jake's confidant, lover, moral compass, and friend. He confided in Holly about everything, sometimes he just came down here to talk to her for hours and hours about anything and everything. In some ways, it seemed, she was like a mother to him, as he couldn't remember his own, but at the core of their relationship was the fact that she was purely a woman that he loved to explore every inch of. Over the years, they had become extremely comfortable with each other, and Jake had never been more attracted to another woman until Callie.

"Jake!" Holly now exclaimed with a smile spreading across her face as he walked in the door, "I didn't think I'd see you tonight, it's the first of the month" she said looking at her calendar. "I thought you'd be with some hot young lady?" She was still looking at the calendar and so she missed the pang of pain that shot across Jake's face.

"I was just about to have a little fun with my big red friend Dil here," she said, now pointing to a large red dildo on her nightstand, "but you're much more entertaining." Her smile was warm, inviting, and sassy. She had her reading glasses perched on her nose and a smut novel was lying face down on her ample bosom. He could smell a faint odor of wet pussy and knew that the book must have been doing its job in arousing her. When he looked away from the paperback book back to Holly, he saw her eyes widen admiringly as she looked at the large lump in his jeans. Possibly she had never seen him so hard, he knew he'd never felt this hard.

Then her eyes traveled up to his. She watched all the emotions running through him and with concern threw the book aside, jumped off the bed, and came to him saying, "Baby, what's wrong?" She hugged him in a motherly sort of way.

The walk from Callie's room had pushed Jake beyond the point of talking; if he waited any longer he'd surely explode. "We'll talk after," Jake told her huskily. "I just need to fuck you so bad right now, okay?"

"Okay, baby," she replied. She had barely gotten the words out of her mouth before Jake was crushing it with his own.

Out of respect for her that most men here didn't show, Jake made it a point to always ask to have sex with her before he took her, but he also knew she'd never turn him down.

He never remembered being this rabid with desire before; he was pawing her clumsily, trying, to remove her garments. Impatient hands were pulling at buttons and scattering them as he ripped her blouse. Frustration was blooming inside him something fierce. Just when Jake felt like screaming at the world, Holly took charge. He let her, knowing he was in good hands. She must have sensed the need that was washing through him so urgently.

Quickly she pulled his jeans off and his red and angry hard cock flew out almost hitting her in the face. "Jesus," Holly gasped. "I've never seen you this hard before baby."