A Time for Work & A Time for... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped one hand to her pussy and started to hand wash her crotch. First giving it a palming to get it soapy. Then using my finger tips, I softly caressed her vulva and her inner lips as her breathing became short and ragged, “oh yes,….. oh yes…… mmmm ….. you know all my spots…….” Niki moaned.

I slipped one finger into her vagina which caused her to cry out “Ahhhhh….” I moved my finger slowly in and out for several seconds before adding a second finger. Niki leaned her head back against me and closed her eyes as she began to hump my fingers. I added pressure from my thumb to her clit which caused her to stiffen and arch her back as she came. I could feel her vagina tighten around my fingers, not wanting to let them go. “….huh ….. huh…… huh ..….. uh …… ohhhhh ……… that was …….. good.” Niki trembled and moaned as she started to float down to earth.

I removed my fingers which were now covered by her slick moisture. Niki turned around and locked our lips in a passion filled kiss. We embraced tightly as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“That was so good hon. My legs were so weak that I almost fell! Please, let’s make love all night long…… I want you so much…..I need you in me…… I want to feel you in my pussy …… I want to feel your hot cum shooting into me…… “ Niki pleaded.

“That sounds like a plan my dear, however let’s finish bathing and then enjoy the soak. We have all night to enjoy each other….” I told her. “You are a tease” she smirked.

We finished washing ourselves and rinsed off. The hot tub or furo was next. As I removed the cover to the furo, we could see the steam rising off the surface of the hot water.

“Oh this looks good,” I told Niki. “This reminds me of going to my grandma’s place when I was a small kid and enjoying her furo.”

“My uncle had one in his house but I never heard of anyone using it,” Niki said as she gingerly touched the surface of the water with her hand. “WOW that’s hot!” she yelled.

We opened up the cold water and tried to reduce the temperature of the water before we ventured any further. After adding what seemed to be an appropriate amount of cold water, I slowly tested the water, then slowly immersed one foot then the other as I eased my way into the furo.

“AAaaahhhhhhh…… oh yeah …….. hot…... hot……” I moaned as I settled into a seated position on the bottom of the furo with just my upper torso above water.

“Isn’t it hot?” asked Niki as she silently questioned whether she wanted to follow suit.

“Yeah babe, it’s cooking my nuts!” I laughed!

“Well here we go…” Niki said as she tried to emulate my slow slid into the scalding water. “Oh this is HOT!” she almost screamed as she slowly lowered herself into the hot tub. “I hope my pussy doesn’t get burned!” she laughed with her eyes sparkling at me.

I opened my arms and body to her as she drifted into me. She straddled my thighs and wrapped her feet around my waist as I gathered her into me with my arms. She put her arms around my neck and mashed her tits into my chest as we kissed softly and lovingly.

Our lips separated after what seemed to be an eternity. Niki leaned her forehead against mine with her eyes closed as she savored the deliciously hot water and its soothing effect. I lowered my hands to cup her ass cheeks and draw her pelvis to mine, trapping my cock between our bodies.

She reached down to position my hard cock at the entrance to her being, then slowly impaled herself on me. I felt her vaginal opening slowly roll down my cock until it seated itself at the base of my hard shaft. Oh that was so exquisite! From a scalding hot bath into a scaldingly hot pussy! As she bottomed out in my lap, we just sat there in each other’s arms not wanting to move as we savored the moment and feelings of our ultimate connection.

That furo was so hot that the slightest movement threatened to take our breath away. Niki tried to move her pelvis back and forth to get me interested in fucking her in the furo; which by the way I tried. However the heat of the water stopped us even before we got started.

As Niki lifted her pussy from my hard cock, and we stood up to get out of the furo, we could see steam rising from our bodies. Even my dick was steaming! It was such a surreal experience! I grabbed one of the large fluffy towels down from the rack and wrapped Niki in it. Slowly drying the remains of our bath from her soft, fair skin. She took the same towel and dried me as well. Dropping the towel on the floor, she moved back into my arms pressing her tits and crotch into my body.

I could smell her arousal as we lipped locked again. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around my waist, trapping my erect penis against my body with her vagina. Niki slowly rubbed her twat up and down against my cock making me squirm and moan.

“Ooohhh that feels good….. you’re going to make me cum if you keep that up…”I moaned in her ear.

“Oh that won’t do until you’ve gotten me off a couple of times!” Niki growled

I picked her up and walked us to our bed, and gently laid her at the edge. “Lie down Niki and enjoy…” I said as I knelt between her legs.

“Oh yes James! Please!” Niki cried in anticipation.

I started kissing her legs from her toes up to the top of her inner thighs. Up one side and stop before I reached her pussy, then up the other side and stop again. I licked her slit very slowly from bottom to top, stopping just short of her clit. I did that a second and then a third time as Niki starting squirming. I parted the lips of her pussy then licked the inside of her starting from below her vagina to the top of her slit. As I neared her clit, I pulled back to hear Niki cry out, “No….don’t stop….. God I’m almosssss”

I immediately put my lips around her erect clitoris, sucked it into my mouth, and gave it a firm squeeze with my lips. That set Niki off! “AAAHHHHHHH SHIT……OOOHHHH YESSSSSSsssssss……” she cried out as she squeezed my head between her thighs. Her body was shaking as I continued to suck on her clit and lathed it with my tongue. “Oh god,…..Oh god……Oh god…….” she cried out as she grabbed my head and tried to mash my face into her pussy. After a few moments, I felt her body gradually relax as I slipped up between her legs to bring my lips to her’s.

We joined lips in a hot, passionate embrace with our tongues lovingly gliding over each other. Caressing each other. I cupped her breasts with each hand and slowly rolled her nipples until they became aroused and hard. I was rock hard myself as Niki grabbed my cock and slowly rubbed me up and down her slit. She placed me at her entrance. Not needing an invitation, I slowly pushed into her at an agonizing slow pace. “Oh James……. Oohhhhhh …….. you fill me…… oh yes……” Niki chanted as I pushed into her. She put her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her body and lifted her up. Her legs moved to wrap themselves around my waist as I came up to a sitting position.

I held her to me not wanting to move, but only to savor the feeling of being fully sheathed by my lover’s warm, soft love canal and her body and firm breasts glued to me in a full body embrace. We hugged each other tightly not wanting the moment to pass.

Niki then pushed me down on to my back while she started to grind her pussy into my pelvis. Her eyes were glazed over as she rubbed her cunt back and forth, causing my hard cock to wiggle and bump around in her vagina. I tried to focus on pleasing her breasts with my hands and fingers in a valiant attempt to not come too soon.

She leaned forward and braced her hands against my chest. Niki started to slowly fuck me lifting off me by a couple of inches then lowering her pussy, fully impaling herself in the process. After a few minutes of this, Niki started to become more forceful, practically slamming her pussy home on each down stroke! Her breathing had become ragged. I could see that she would soon reach her zenith! I started to lift my pelvis on her down stroke in order to force my hard cock as deep into Niki’s cunt as possible.

After a few moments of this, she could not hold back any further and slammed her pussy down on me one last time, “JAMES ……..” she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. I felt a her warm cum fluids seep out of her pussy and onto my balls. The look on her face was one of full ecstasy and delight as she collapsed on my chest.

I let her rest for a few minutes before I rolled us over onto her back. I was still hard and still embedded in Niki’s quivering love hole. I slowly started to move in and out of her cunt as our love making proceeded at a very tender pace. She hooked her ankles onto each of my thighs as she tried to force me deeper into her cunt on each down stroke.

Niki cupped my face with her hands and brought our lips together, “Oh darling, that was …… so special….. I came so hard …… huh ….. huh ….... oh yes …… fuck me……. make love to me …. oh you fill me …….,”

“Niki…….. I love you so much …….” As I started to pound her pussy. I could hear her cunt making squishy sounds as I slammed in and out of her. Our bodies made slapping sounds each time we mashed our pelvis’ together.

“JAMES…..” Niki cried out again as she came, “AAAAHHHHHhhhhh …….”

It started with a tingling and warming of my lower body that traveled up and over me. I could feel my cock become super sensitive as I plunged in one last time into Niki’s depths. I tried to drive my cock as deeply as I could into Niki and held it there as time stood still! Until I could not hold back any longer and felt my cock spurt my love juices into Niki’s womb. I saw stars and bright flashes as I came!

I lowered myself onto Niki as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, not wanting to let me go. We kissed and moaned our love for each other as we slowly slipped into a deep sleep……..

12