A Time of Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the bed and allowed the dragon to push the cloth sideways so he could view her sex. He climbed onto the bed and his forked tongue laved over Carol's body, exciting her nipples and pleasuring her clitoris.

He lifted her pelvis and positioned his cock tip against her soft labia, spreading it as he pressed forward. Carol waited for him to pull her onto himself, but he seemed to be teasing her by stopping. "Fuck me please" she murmured. "Fuck my cunt."

The dragon drew her slowly onto his slick erection and Carol cried out with pleasure as she felt her love sheath stretching sexily. She gasped as the tip pressed into her cervix and then she realized he was fully within her.

He started a slow and delicious fucking that had her orgasming again and again. She glanced around and saw that the others were watching her being fucked. They looked like they were enjoying watching her, and then she remembered that she had enjoyed watching Alanna being fucked.

The dragon came and Carol felt his hot jism spurting rhythmically into the core of her sex. She moaned with pleasure as she arched and bucked under her sexual rider.

The dragon withdrew, and Carol lay there, spread-eagled just like Alanna. She felt the night air cooling the droplets of semen on her sex and shuddered with satisfaction.

Several more dragons had arrived, and the women were over-awed by the lusting that awaited them all.

Alanna and Carol were still lying spread-eagled on their beds, so Erin, Helen, Jane and Julie went to the other beds and lay on them after removing their clothing.

Six dragons entered the room and mounted the women. Soon, the room was echoing to the lust grunts of six dragons and the cries of six women being deliciously fucked.

Carol and Alanna pleasured as much with their second dragon as they did with their first. And seeing that there were now even more dragons arriving, the women were well fucked by the early hours of the morning.

The six beautiful, naked, well-fucked women wandered to the pool as semen dripped down their thighs.

Helen said I think I've been used more times last night than in three weeks of my honeymoon. I wonder what John would think if he knew that?"

Julie laughed and said "Ha! He'd probably call you a slut! As a matter of fact, I feel like a slut myself. And I like it. I want more sex."

They lazed away the day, and waited for the night to arrive.

Just after sundown about thirty dragons arrived. The women looked at each other and smiled. "I must be a good fuck" laughed Helen. "John doesn't know what he's got."

"These dragons do though," laughed Alanna. "They can fuck us all night long and come back the following night, knowing we will lie down and spread our legs for their pleasure over and over again."

Carol added "The pleasure isn't all theirs, Alanna. I would trade my husband for these guys any time. They know how to fuck a woman."

The second night passed almost like the first, except, instead of leaving, the dragons lined up for another turn of fucking these beautiful human women.

The women lost count of the times they were fucked, but they had a lot of pleasure as the dragons fucked them roughly and more quickly, again and again.

Sometimes the dragons made the women kneel, and fucked them from behind. Other times they knelt up and let the women lick and suck their enormous glans. And it was all so pleasurable for them all.

The dragons were more than thankful to Jane, Julie, Carol, Erin, Alanna and Helen. They made sure that the women were well pleasured again and again without making them sore. It was magic, and all too soon a week of hot fucking drew to a close.

The last dragon to leave waited till sunup and gave each of the women a beautiful diamond ring. He was one they hadn't seen before. His scales were duller than the other dragon's scales and he stood about ten feet tall. They realized that he was the dragon's leader.

They all thanked him and as he was about to leave, Carol looked around at the others before saying "We have only our bodies to give you, so before you go, we'd like to let you fuck us one more time."

As he considered the offer of their beautiful naked bodies, his erection jutted out and up. The women watched it growing long and it was thickening.

It was slick with his lubrication and it was enormous. It was about half an inch thicker than the other dragon's erections and also a bit longer.

They felt the powerful lust of this dragon's body and led him to the beds. Julie was the first to offer her body to him and as he slowly pressed into her, she cried out with intense pleasure.

The thickness of the huge cock stretched her love sheath deliciously and she welcomed his thrusts with encouraging words to fuck her hard and deep.

His enormous cock plunged in and out of Julie's cunt with powerful thrusts that gave her intense ecstasy.

Then, after he'd cum, spurting hot jets of jism deep into her love, he withdrew, and moved to the next bed where Erin was lying with her legs widely parted.

He climbed onto the bed and mounted her beautiful body as she offered herself to him. He thrust his enormous erection into he slick love sheath and fucked her to a rough and vigorous orgasm before filling her cunt with hot semen.

Four more times the huge dragon fucked the rest of the beautiful women as they lay spread-eagled, offering their love for him to fuck.

Later, the six friends watched the dragon leader become a dot in the western sky before disappearing from sight.

Jane broke the silence as she said "I guess the pool is the next stop."

Helen surprised them all when she replied "I'm going to lie down and enjoy the feel of all that semen. I don't want to wash the evidence of lust off my body just yet."

The others glanced at each other and then followed Helen to the bedroom. As they lay there with the musky smell of sex wafting around them, they enjoyed the sensations between their thighs, of being sexually used, of being fucked, of the tingling of dragon semen deep inside their pleasured cunts and of the tingling semen smeared over their love-mounds.

Later in the day, after they'd washed, they donned what little clothing they had and returned to the village.

They were met by a smiling Magred who said that she was pleased with the outcome of the dragon's visit.

The six women noticed that the men of the village were back in force and felt that they weren't to be let off spreading their legs yet.

The dark looks on the faces of the men suggested a lot of lust was still to be pumped into these six beautiful women before they returned to New York.

Carol looked around and saw that the gowns they had on were certainly tempting to these men. Glimpses of breast, glimpses of nipple and glimpses of love-mound were to much for these guys, she thought.

After a meal in the hall, the women were bedded down in their old room, but the men, who were crowding around the door, were kept out by Magred. "Let them rest" she laughed. "Tomorrow is soon enough."

And sure enough, the six women were taken by the twelve men, again and again and again.

A couple of days later, the women said their goodbyes and left.

When they arrived in New York, Helen's husband and Carol's husband met them and drove them home.

That night, when John tried to make love to Helen, she pushed him off and said "I've been fucked enough for a while, John. You'll have to wait till I'm ready."

John wondered what had gotten into Helen. She was always saying he neglected her. And as Helen dropped off to sleep with a most satisfied look on her face, John wondered what she had to be satisfied about. He hadn't been with her for months.

12