A Time To Reflect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. I sure won't have to use my hand tonight I thought as the door closed behind me! That night I cut in on two girls dancing together and showed off my new found skills. To my total surprise it really didn't matter that I missed a few steps or lost the lead once and a while. There wasn't a girl there that didn't want to dance with me and I didn't let any of them sitting on the bench! With one special blond in my arms I even grabbed a hand full of ass! She just pulled herself tight to me and purred in my ear for two more slow dances! Fuck these girls loved me! Was I letting go of my Annie? Never! Never!

Although I was into jacking off several times a day, from the time I left her Saturday evening, I saved it all for Mrs. Miller. I never even took out the Playboy Magazines. Finally Saturday was here! The yard work went ever so slowly. We raked leaves and gave the grass it's final cutting for the year. I oiled the push mower and put it away for the winter. Dinner was smelling great! When I passed the parlor on the way to the bath room Mrs. miller was sitting on the love seat. She should have been dressed but instead she was wearing a pair of light cotton slacks and a tight sweater. She looked like Annette on the Micky Mouse Club, not that that's bad mind you but if that was what she was wearing for dinner my suit was going to be out of place! I waved and went to the shower wondering how to convert the suite into something that would go with what she was wearing.

When I stepped out She had done it again! My suit was gone and in it's place were a pair of white cotton slacks and a High School Letter Sweater. My sweater! Now how did she get that?

There was even a pair of white buck leather shoes. They weren't mine but they fit! I dressed, entered the parlor and opened my arms to display the outfit!

"Turn around and let me see!"

I turned and bent slightly at the waist just enough to show off my tight ass!

"Mr Bean you are a fine looking young man! Can a common girl like me ask you to dinner?"

"Why young lady you are anything but common! I'm humbled by your modesty and would be honored to sit at your table fine lady!"

That night I didn't go out! After dinner we danced for hours! I learned every dance all the kids did at the YMCA. The Twist, Mash Potato, Boop and several others! Then she told me that the summer was over! This was our last Saturday but before we called it a night, she had one last dance to teach me! We had to change though!

I finished putting on my suit and returned to the parlor and waited for Ann to make her entrance. When I looked up she was standing in the archway. Her hair was up in a tight bun. Her shoulders bare to the sinful point of near catastrophe and the sheer smoke dress over a black silk waist band slip did nothing to hide her luscious breasts. No nylons to cover her legs and the faired hem line was shorter than a cheerleaders skirt! She turned and as I had done before bent slightly at the waist. My god her ass was bare and between her legs was a bulge of red silk full of womanhood!

"Well what do you think?"

She made no attempt to run around she just held the position waiting for my answer! My cock was streaming cum down my pant leg so I couldn't answer! She turned, approached the couch and stood there watching my cock bounce up and down in my pants as it shot wad after wad of cum into my pants!

"Well I guess that answers my question! Stay right there I'll get something to clean up the mess!"

She returned with a damp wash cloth. I jammed it though my fly and cleaned up as much of the weeks cum as I could! I zipped up my pants while she took the wash cloth back to the bath room. On the way back she started a record!

"This is the most erotic dance of all. It's Latin like all the sensual dances and it's called The Lumbada! It is suppose to make you cum in your pants but I think we already took care of that!"

We danced time and time again to the sensual sound of the record! She slithered through my arms and rubbed her bare ass in my groin. Later, like in the shower last week, she laid back in my arms and offered her breasts to my lips. My cock was so hard and it wanted to blow it's load again but I held it back. I didn't want anything to stop the dance. Six or times and I had the steps and the sensual hip movements. The seventh time we danced it perfectly! The scratching came all too soon so I started it again but she pushed me to the love seat and started to remove my trousers. Slowly she stripped me of my trousers and soaking underwear. I removed my jacket and tie.

With my shirt wide open and my cock standing proudly she turned, bent at the waist, reached back between her legs she handed me a small package then slipped out of her silk panties.

"I want you to know, I have never done this before! I have never taken a young man's virginity but I think you want this as much as I need it!"

I unwrapped the condom and looked at it wondering the best way to put it on! Yep I was "young dumb and full of cum". She kneeled in between my legs positioned the rubber ring in both of my hands and then pulled them to the head of my cock. Pushing my hands down the condom rolled over its's circumcised head and then slipped out of my fingers. I got the idea and gently rolled it down it's entire 5 inches. She checked it carefully! I thought to see if I did it right!

She reached out, pulled me to my feet and positioned me facing the couch. Then she kneeled on the couch in front of me!

"I think this is the way you want to take me!"

She spread her legs, bent over and propped her arms on the back of the couch. Her pussy opened like a fire red rose on a hot summers day. I scooted up to her and flipped the short dress and slip onto her back! I was going to lose my cherry! Of all the girls I'd wished to let me do this I was now glad I hadn't prevailed over circumstances and proud that it was to be Ann!

She reached back between her legs, took my cock and began smearing it in her dripping juices. Then I felt the pressure as its head popped through tight hole. I couldn't wait I plunged in forcing her hand to make a hasty exit.

"Easy please! Its been over six years since I've had a man. So please go easy."

I was in so far that I could feel her wet juices in my pubic hair. I slowly pulled out just a little and then pushed back in. My hand would never do again and even the blow job she gave me last Saturday couldn't compare with the sensations that ran though my body.

It was Ann, my love, that was moving now. She pulled away and then backed into me. Slowly at first then gradually faster and longer. I soon took to the rhythm and we were meeting at the bottom of each stroke. Suddenly her pussy tightened and clamped my cock deep inside her! I instinctively didn't with draw for another stroke. Her body shook like a leaf in a storm. I reached around her and grabbed her swaying titts. Finding her nipples hard and long I pinched and pulled them hard! I felt her flood with cum! Nearly finished she started to stroke again and this time an explosion from deep in my balls ripped through my cock and filled the condom! I had lost my cherry!

It was 2 in the morning and way past time to clean up and go home! We parted without a word not even a kiss! Although I couldn't imagine it at the time I was never intimate with Mrs. Miller again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas time and I couldn't afford to come home so I was trapped in my dorm with only the mail and a day room TV for company. In town, there was a YWCA sponsoring a Christmas dance but I wasn't going. When I awoke from my shot nap I walked to the main hall and checked the mail. There had to be some Christmas cards and sure enough there were. One from mom and dad, one from the folks who lived across the street and a very small one. No name in the corner but the address was 217 W5th Street! It was from Ann my one and only love! I ripped it open not knowing what to expect! An erotic love letter maybe!

Dear Jimmy,

I don't know how to start. I just don't know what to say! I know you must be confused and have feelings I couldn't begin to imagine. Every nerve in my body tells me that I love you but I know that it is a love that can never be intimate again! I only hope that you and my dear departed Ralphie can forgive me for what I did. It was purely a selfish act of passion that drove me to take what was yours to give.

Please forgive me for what I have done! I am so ashamed.

Regretfully

Anna Miller

I had just got a dear John letter! How could she do this to me? She was the one and only person I wanted and she dumped me! Well piss on her! I ran back to my dorm, got dressed in my white slacks and new sweater then headed to the YWCA and the dance.

The floor was near empty but there were a couple of girls dancing together, a couple at the refreshment table and two wall flowers. I strutted up to one of them and ask if she wanted to dance. She stood and we took the floor in the middle of the Twist. The next piece was a slow one and when my hand touched her ass the whole thing was over!

One of the girls that was dancing was pretty good in-fact all three of them were pretty good so when they took the floor after the slow dance I picked the slime blond over the other two and broke in. She Mash Potatoed like a pro and an imitate gleam came to her eyes when she realized I was every bit as good as she! We swung through several dances before I realized that she was hotter than a fire cracker!

"Excuse me while I make a request of the band?"

"I'll come along."

I had noticed that the band was from the campus and I knew they were into the big band sound. So much to the pleasure of my new found partner I requested a Tango! With smiles they struck up on something they liked to play. Nancy and I took the floor as the only show in town! The rest just watched as we danced our way across the open floor! The band continued with one Big band number after the other. Soon Nancy's friends were cutting in and I was in heaven. Even Sally the one, I pissed off, jumped in line!

On her dance the band struck up on The Lumbada and she was stuck. As the only woman on the floor there was no way she could walk off! I took it easy on her but when she backed her ass up to my manhood and showed everyone she was going to make a wet spot I pulled out the stops! Seconds later she leaned back into my clasped hands her mound pressed to my groin and her firm tits spread wide I kissed her cleavage! When we left the floor we both wet! And to top it all she softly whispered in my ear "Thank you baby! I'll see you again?" That was when I figured out that Dancing was every woman's foreplay and only the sluts in this world bypassed the dance!

In the next few weeks Sally and I had several dates all dance dates and we became the hottest couple on campus. We even won $500 when we did the Lumbada in a dance contest! On our third date she became the second woman I ever had sex with and just 6 weeks later I took her home to meet Mom!

Mrs. Miller had just made the most important impact on my life. If it hadn't been for her dear John letter and her dance lessons I would never have met Sally, who would become not only my wife but the love of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mrs. Miller,

I hope this letter finds you well! Let me assure you there is nothing to forgive! It is I who should ask for forgiveness as I had some real harsh feelings and thoughts about you after I received your letter! Only now do I realize how much our short lived relationship bestowed upon my life!

I could not have found a better partner, than the loving and beautiful woman I give my virginity to! Unlike all of my friends I was involved in a deeply emotional and I think loving relationship! I didn't just give it to some slut in the back seat of my car. I gave it to someone I love!

I wanted you more than you may ever know. I have no regrets and that is the truth! Admittedly when I left for school 6 months ago I was a very confused young man but since then I have met a wonderful young lady and the picture has never been more clear!

A grateful Friend,

Jimmy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just two short years and two Christmas cards later I married Sally. We were overwhelmed in the receiving line when I raised my eyes to see a familiar looking woman bypass the line and start out the door. I stopped over the extreme objections of my new wife to run and catch her.

"Ma'am! I mean Mrs. Miller wait I need you! I want you to meet Sally! Please wait!"

She stopped and turned and when I reached her I threw my arms around her and without thinking kissed her as if she were still my lover! Embarrassed I apologized for my overzealous greeting then I insisted that she come back to meet Sally! Reluctantly she conceded. I butted back through the departing line pulling poor Mrs. Miller behind me!

"Sally Sally, I have someone you need to meet! Sally this is Mrs. Miller she is a friend of my mother!"

There was so much more to say but there were no words to say it!

"Im glad to meet you Mrs. Miller"

"Jimmy was my favorite of the neighborhood boys. His mother has a lot of good things to say about you and it means so much to me for him to find a fine young woman."

"Well thank you. That's so sweet of you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another two Christmas cards and a few short days on January 18th I was in the delivery room pulling my first and only child from the depths of Sally. We had decided that I would deliver the baby, a boy we were told, and although I was nervous as any man could be I was doing it! His head was all the way out. As instructed by the doctor I reached up inside, grasp his shoulders and pulled toward me! He popped out and there in a proud father's blood covered hands was a screaming baby girl! Well, girl or boy It didn't matter she was Sally's and my baby and she was perfect!

"Do you have a name for the records?" the nurse ask.

That was a problem because we had agreed on Kenneth after my dad and now we had a girl! Sally was pretty much out of it and I just shook my head. Just as the nurse was leaving it came to me! I never checked with Sally.

"Ann! Her name is Ann!"

Dear Mrs. Miller,

I'm pleased to announce the arrival of our first born! A girl, Ann B. Beam, 8 pounds 11ounces. Mother and Daughter doing fine.

A grateful Friend

Jimmy

~~~~~~~~~~~~

22 Birthday cards later I was pleased to write!

Dear Mrs. Miller,

Mr and Mrs. James B. Beam are pleased to announce the graduation of Ann B Beam with a bachelor of science in micro biology. She graduates with honors and has been selected in a PHD program at the local medical facility.

A grateful Friend,

Jimmy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then just two short years and my mother passed away! At the viewing was the first time I had seen Mrs. Miller since our wedding. Her hair had tuned pure white but in my eyes it was yesterday. She was still the young teacher that I gave my virginity to. This was the first time she met her namesake and they talked for hours. I found out later that dancing and her boy friend she met at dance class in college made up much of the conversation. I think Mrs. Miller was the first to know of the impending marriage but I could think of no one better to give my daughter advice.

Just three short months and Ann married Kirt. Among the wedding presents was an unmarked package containing a beautiful dance dress, the bodice and dress were sheer with a black half slip attached at the waist. In the box were a pair of red silk panties and a tape marked Lumbada.

Ann came to me and all I could tell her was that a friend would be very pleased if she wore the dress and that she and the love of her life should dance the Lumbada for her.

Ann excused herself and when she made her entrance every eye in the room followed her to the DJ's desk . When the Lumbada played Ann and Kirt danced it as I've never before seen it done! Kirt's trousers were soaked when they finished. My girl had done her job. Now my ever so proper and graceful daughter led the way back to the head table where she promptly spilled her campaign down the front of his trousers. Kirt's embarrassing wet spot hidden by the campaign he proceeded and danced with his mother. I danced with Ann. It was the first I had danced the Tango with my daughter but she was every bit as good as her mother and yes Mrs. Miller.

Dear Mrs. Miller,

Thanks so much for the dress! Ann put it on at her reception and Kirt and her danced the Lumbada! Later I danced the Tango with my graceful and beautiful daughter. It's the same dress isn't it? It brought tears to my eyes and a longing in my heart. Thanks so much!

A grateful Friend,

Jimmy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on honey you can't stay here! Other people want to say good bye to her too!"

With tears still streaming down my cheeks I laid her hand back upon the other. "Ann I think there is a young man waiting to dance. He's in on a black jacket with embroidered lapels and sleeves, A white ruffled blouse and tight black pants. And your for ever young again so Dance- Dance- Dance! I left the side of her casket and followed Sally to the chair in the next room. "Who is she honey? Why are we here? Should I know her?" Sally badgered.

"She is the most influential person in our lives! Her name is Mrs. Miller, Ann Miller! Ann our daughter? She is her namesake! Do you understand? I Named our daughter after her! Do you understand?"

"No I don't!"

"Honey, if it wasn't for this beautiful woman we would never have met! Our Ann would never have been born! And, the dress the dress at the wedding? It came from her! It was her way to teach them that dancing is the passion of life!"

"I don't understand!"

"Honey, this is the woman that taught me to dance! If I didn't know how to dance our relationship would have ended when I grabbed your ass and you walked off the floor! Would you really have gone out with me if we hadn't danced again that night? If we hadn't danced the Lumbada that night?"

"Well so you say but circumstances can be made to fit most any situation. And– just tell me why you would name our daughter after someone I never knew?"

I guess I'll have to tell her someday!

12