A Touch Of Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe how strong he was. As he positioned his hands under her ass Cynthia chuckled as she realized she was literally caught between his rock and a hard place. Her laugh quickly turned into a moan as he began thrusting balls deep in and out of her. The sound of her moan shook with the speed of each stroke. Cynthia thought that she had rough sex before, but she quickly realized that everything before today was just a warm up act.

She could no longer hear the music over her own whimpers and his heavy panting. He buried his face into her neck and slowed his movement. As she gasped to regain her breath he whispered in her ear.

"Lower you legs." She complied and he held her around her waist as they walked to the front of the couch. Handsome turned her towards the couch and bent her over. Cynthia reached out and grabbed the top of the couch to steady her already shaky legs. As he entered her she reached back with one hand to slow him down. At this angle she didn't think she was going to be able to take his full length. She clenched her teeth and winced as he finally reached his hilt. He slowly rocked in and out, her hips firmly in his grasp. Lenny Kravitz sang "I gotta go! I gotta get away!" as handsome leaned back and began the hard fuck. His thighs slapping against her ass provided additional percussion to the songs beat.

Cynthia's hands balled into fists as her entire body bounced off of his. She could feel the tingle start to build between her legs, she began bouncing on the balls of her feet to increase the pressure. A squeak in her throat became a wail as her whole body shook with pleasure. Feeling her tighten around him handsome squeezed at her hips and bore down pumping into her with clear purpose. He suddenly stopped and backed away from her. Cynthia looked back in horror at his sudden exit.

"Why did you stop?!" Handsome, breathing through his mouth held up one finger.

"Sorry, I wanted to stop before I came inside of you." Cynthia moved like a woman possessed. She dropped in front of him and began stroking his large cock into her mouth. Using both hands she twist stroked quickly at his base while licking and sucking furiously at his tip. She looked into his eyes and immediately felt the first shot hit the back of her throat. His eyes rolled as he released in her mouth. She kept pumping at his shaft milking him for everything he had to give.

Cynthia loved his expression of pure pleasure as she sucked every last drop of him dry. They both dropped on to the couch fully spent taking a moment to recover. Their panting and racing hearts soon slowed to normal. They sat quietly side by side as Ludacris began to sing My Chick Bad. Cynthia sat up and wiped underneath her eyes. She looked at handsome with an expression that clearly spoke the words "Really???"

She shook her head and stood up. Handsome watched as she gathered her clothes from the floor. Desperately trying to fill, what was quickly becoming, awkward silence Handsome spoke just loud enough to be heard over the music.

"So, your friends... out at the table... are two of them getting married?" Cynthia smiled at him. "I mean... I noticed that two of the girls were wearing veils." Cynthia stepped into her panties and wiggled them up her legs.

"Yes, they are getting married tomorrow... to each other." She snapped the elastic of the panty against her hip.

"Wow, okay... this is Vegas after all huh?" He leaned back on the couch to button his pants and hoist the zipper. "So, are all of your friends are uh... lesbians?"

"Yeah, pretty much". She spoke very nonchalant. Handsome tucked his shirt back into his pants looking like he had more to ask.

"So... what about...you?" Cynthia shot him a blank look.

"Seriously?" she held up her lacy bra and shrugged. "No, I am their token Hetero. They are a lot of fun, but strictly friends." He nodded with a smile.

"So... you've never... with your friends... You know? Experimented?" He watched her as she dressed.

"No, but that doesn't mean that they don't try... All the time!" She smiled and wrapped her bra around her chest. "I am a bit curious I suppose, but I would never hookup with any of my friends... That would just be weird." She clasped the bra at her chest then spun it around to her back and slipped her arms in the straps. Handsome looked at his watch and stood up.

"Well, I've got to tell you that you just made my night Cinnamon. You're amazing!"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a pretty amazing experience too...uh..." Handsome shook his head quickly realizing.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. My name is..." Cynthia cut him off quickly.

"No! No! Never mind! No names. I really don't think that would be necessary at this point. As you might have guessed my name isn't really Cinnamon either." Handsome shot her a look of faux surprise and smiled.

"Okay, well in that case why don't you just call me Mac. Plenty of other people call me that." He smiled and reached down to the floor. "Looks like your payment fell during our...song" he reached the bill out to her and she put her hand up to say no. "Ok, listen don't look at it as payment. If I didn't have to leave for work right now I would have bought you a drink, so please just go get yourself something at the bar." She studied his kind face and once again took the bill from him.

"A drink huh? I think I could use a couple of drinks right about now." He smiled and reached for the curtain. Cynthia stopped him. "Are you sure you don't have time to join me? I'd be happy to replace your drink that I spilled."

"I really wish I could, but if I don't go right now I'll be late to work. Besides, I was only drinking water." He grinned and walked out closing the curtain behind him. Cynthia was startled when he quickly stuck his head back through the curtain "If you ever want that experiment to happen I know a girl that would be thrilled to be your first." He winked and snapped the curtain back closed.

Cynthia stood for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. What had she been thinking?! A smile slid across her face as she pictured the look on his face when she was on her knees finishing him off. Yeah, it was worth it. As soon as she felt put back together she walked out of the booth and glanced over at the table of her friends. Each of them was smiling from ear to ear. Their clapping, hooting, and hollering felt fully earned in Cynthia's mind. The brides motioned for her to come over, surely wanting to share in every juicy detail.

Cynthia pointed at the bar and tipped her hand to her mouth. She knew she was going to need a double before she could even think about admitting what had just happened. She stood at the edge of the bar waiting for the bartender to make his way down to her end.

She found her gaze being drawn towards the far exit of the club, wondering if Handsome had already left. The bartender finally arrived, placing both his hands wide on the bar, leaning forward. "What can I get you ma'am?" Cynthia, startled from her thoughts, turned to the bartender and reared back with wide eyes. Once again her table of friends laughter drowned out the club's hammering beat. She closed her eyes and shook her head as their laughter tapered. Smiling she slapped his twenty down on the bar.

"Two Vodka Sour's please... Mac!"

12