A Touching Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

She now took me into a full, head to toe, tight embrace – our boobs, our cunts, our thighs, all rubbing each other. Kissing me passionately on my lips, Aarthi sent me into heavens as I realized that my body is an object of desire; for both men and women.

I loved being made love to by both.

Breaking her kiss, she whispered in my ear, "I am your lover baby," and gave a long moan.

It felt as if I was burning with a fever having grown very hot in the past few minutes of her embrace. So, when she broke the embrace and quickly moved her head down my body, it was a big relief.

Her hands opened my thighs wide and her mouth rushed to my hot, wet cunt and her tongue found my vaginal lips. She pushed her tongue roughly in and probing around, clamped my pussy lips in her mouth and started sucking my juices.

"Aunty, I am going crazy," I whimpered.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me with your tongue and mouth," she shouted.

So saying, she adjusted her body such that her legs were on either side of me, and her hot, wet, open cunt was directly against my mouth. Her pulsing pussy lips were so inviting that my hungry mouth clamped on them and my tongue darted into her hot cunt.

As I started sucking her cunt, she shouted, "oh my baby lover, fuck me, fuck the hell out of me." We went mad at each other with a passion, like two wild cats, a passion that I never knew existed.

In a few minutes, we climaxed with such force that it literally knocked us out. Exhausted but satiated, we lay limp in our mutual embrace.

Aunty got up and brought a couple of clean towels and wiped my body dry with tender care. After she cleaned herself, we drank cold water from a bottle on the bed side table.

As we fell back on the bed, she kissed me lightly on my lips and said, "I wanted to do this for a long time, my virgin baby, hope you liked it too."

"It was wonderful, but, I never knew I would be a lesbian," I said earnestly.

"No baby, we are both bisexual. We are blessed. We can enjoy sex with both men and women." she assured me.

We then fell asleep in mutual embrace – aunt and niece.

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers
12