A Touching Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was too heavenly a pleasure which he never experienced before and Sekhar was afraid he would explode soon. Sensing his urgency, Aarthi whispered in his ear, "Fuck her first.

"Sekhar joined Swetha in the bed and made to mount her. Aarthi gestured him to wait and got on to the other side of Swetha. Holding Swetha's smooth and large thighs in her hand, she opened them wide and brought her mouth down on the young pussy, licking the pink lips with her tongue. Swetha moaned and shuddered as her aunt's tongue commenced its wonderful tour in her juicy cunt. Aarthi's lips started sucking the juice from Swetha's nether lips.

Seeing his wife eating Swetha's pussy, Sekhar clamped his mouth on Swetha's large and bouncy boobs and started chewing them. Working in tandem, they sent their niece into a delirium and raptures. Swetha felt she was floating in heavens!! When he grabbed her buttocks and fondled them, it only added fuel to the fire.

As she was floating thus, she felt her aunt murmur something and move away and felt the weight of her uncle over her. As she opened her eyes, she saw her uncle poised over her, his magnificent cock at the entrance to her cunt. Her aunt's left hand was rested on Swetha's pussy and her fingers widening the entrance, she guided her husband's hard cock into her niece's virgin cunt. Seeing the cock guided into her, Swetha gave a deep sigh of pleasure.

She was so excited by all the foreplay that she was now wide open and his cock slid in smoothly into her tight young cunt, all the way in. After a full minute, he started his strokes at a slow pace that belied the sense of urgency that preceded this act. It was a deliberate ploy to slow down a little so that it would last longer and it worked.

When he pulled out after a few strokes, she was unhappy. Then she saw him take a condom and Aarthi expertly slid it on his cock quickly and he was back in her cunt. As her husband started fucking their young niece, Aarthi got busy fondling Swetha's breasts, buttocks and thighs. She touched her niece all over her young body erotically, occasionally fondling Sekhar's tight ass and pushing him deeper into the young girl.

Swetha was totally lost in the pleasures that her young body was experiencing for the first time. She felt light as a feather and was floating in high skies. As her cunt was fucked to glory, she had a mammoth orgasm that made her cry out and whimper as her body shook in spasms. She lost all sense of time and nearly swooned.

She was dimly aware of her uncle getting off her and mounting Aarthi aunty who lay next to her with her legs high up and thighs wide open. His grunts and her moans were music to her ears as she continued to float in the heavenly skies.

This was Nirvana -- the ultimate bliss -- she thought.

Next day Swetha returned to her parents and home, her young body fully satiated by the lusty lovemaking of her uncle and aunt.

Soon after that she got married but that is another story.

The Touching Tale has been my first story in Literotica and it has run to four chapters so far, thanks to the feedback of readers who liked it and motivated me to continue. I haven't made up my mind whether to carry on with the series or end it here. I thought I would let the readers guide me. So please do let me know what you feel about it. Do we want to know what happened to Swetha after her marriage or bid her a 'good bye' here? You decide.

12