A Traditional Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

One of the other women, somewhat chubby and in a very conservative suit spoke up, "I smacked him. That was totally uncalled for." Looking at Sara, she said "I couldn't do it myself, but I admire you for your courage to come out here completely naked and get up on those blocks naked." Sara thanked her.

Two of the other women announced that they were leaving for the evening, but assured us that they were coming back next week. Given the width of the pool, that left too few people for volleyball. Sara took my hand and said, "Let's just sit in the Jacuzzi."

After we'd been in the Jacuzzi a few minutes, Mindy came over and got in, followed by the chubby lady and her friend. The water surface was bubbling enough that I don't think any of the three women knew that Sara and I were fondling each other under the water.

After a few minutes, Mindy looked around, then said, "Its just us. I want to do something. You promise not to tell my bosses?" She looked at the rest of us and we all nodded yes. Then Mindy stood up, pushed the straps of her one-piece off of her shoulders, worked it down her body, and pulled each leg out. Still standing, she said "yeah, I know, no figure."

I spoke up, "Mindy, and I mean this sincerely, every lady is beautiful when she is nude." Mindy smiled and thanked me, then sat back down in the pool.

The chubby lady's friend spoke up, "how does it feel to be naked? Aren't you embarrassed?"

Mindy, her eyes closed, said in a soft voice, "right now, it feels wonderful."

Sara chimed in, "why should I be embarrassed about my own body? We all have them and we all know pretty much what they look like."

The other lady asked, in a somewhat incredulous tone, "I know that you're friends with Harry (I wished that were true) but, when you were up on the blocks, those other two guys were looking right at your, your..."

"Pubes and asshole, " Sara finished for her. Sara went on, "you know, that was actually fun. I'm surprised myself how good it feels to have people looking at you when you are naked."

I got the sense that the other two ladies were not entirely comfortable with Sara's and Mindy's nudity and Sara's attitude; although, they had been happy enough to stare at me and the other nude guys. The two women left shortly thereafter.

Mindy opened her eyes, looked at Sara, and said "I believe you. I felt a thrill taking my suit off in front of Harry just now."

Sara said, "We're going to be doing other nude things. You'll have to join us."

I looked at Sara questioningly, "we are?"

Sara smiled and said "we'll talk about it." Sara turned back to Mindy, "there is something a bit more extreme that I want to do right now, do you mind?"

Mindy smiled knowingly, and said "not at all." Sara had been stroking me throughout this conversation, so I was hard. Sara stood up, looped a leg over me so she was straddling me, facing me. She reached down and grasped my dick and guided it into her as she lowered herself into my lap.

There entire situation, including the fact that we were making love for the first time and someone else was watching, was very stimulating for both of us. It wasn't too long before I let go into Sara and a second later, she convulsed, let out a long low moan, and collapsed into my arms. I sat in the tub with Sara sitting on my lap and lying against my chest, both of our hearts were beating hard. After a few more moments, Mindy said simply "that was beautiful."

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12