A Transforming Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife gives her side, then they have a night on the town.
4.3k words
4.4
41.5k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Feedback Much Appreciated - go on tell me what you think!

'So how did you feel as you undressed there in front of those 30 people?' I asked Clare my wife as we lay in bed later that evening.

'Well, at first I thought it would be fine. When I took off my dress it seemed like a bit of fun. I thought I was going to enjoy it. Then suddenly as I undid my bra it hit home, I looked out and saw this guy watching me and realised that he was looking at me in my bra, and normally I would have been uncomfortable about him catching a glimpse of my bra. And instead of covering it up, I was taking it off'. She observed.

'I suddenly wondered how I managed to get there. I think part of it was a challenge to myself, and in some ways I wanted to please Pierre, as they were desperate for a new model. And then you told me not to and then I had to; just to show you.' She continued.

'Then I took off my bra and I felt incredibly exposed, I could see all these people looking at my breasts and not just casually, they were studying them and I felt like I wanted to run away and not have them look at me. I didn't want to be the centre of attention, and the thought of taking off my knickers was just too much.'

'Then I sat there and I could feel my heartbeat going so fast, I kept catching their eyes as they looked at me, I could see them gazing at my breasts and nipples and then I suddenly felt excited again. And I was enjoying it a little; in some ways it is nice to have everyone looking at you. I felt a little powerful, I could see a little envy in the eyes of the other women and admiration too. Perhaps they were just admiring my bravery.'

'At the end of the 10 minutes I knew that he would ask me to undress completely and once again my heart was going really fast, and I stood up and all of a sudden it came back to me that I was going to take off my knickers in front of 30 people, that they would see my pubic hair; and they would see that I was shaved and the lips of my pussy. I mean if I had been covered with hair then I would have felt better, but as I am, with no hair there, they can see everything.'

'What does it say about me as well, what does it say that I shave the lips of my pussy; it tells them that I am having sex with you, it is letting them see that I am owned by a man and that I let him have his way with me. It says a lot about me. It makes me feel like a porn star, which maybe is nice when it is for you, but not when it is for them. Then I thought that you might think I was slut, that you might not love me anymore.'

Before you there were only two boyfriends that had seen me nude, and one of them only once, there aren't even any women that had seem me nude since I was 16 in school showers. Now I was about to let them study every aspect of my body, breasts, pussy, the lot and I didn't even know them. I didn't know their names and they would know the most intimate secrets of my body.'

'I was really worried that you had told me not to, and now I had gone against your views just to show you who was the boss. But I looked around and the students were all waiting and I thought back to when I was an art student and how I had taken it for granted that people undressed for me. I didn't think of them as a sexual object, just as a piece of art really, and I felt that I owed it to give something back. Then you said you would still love me and I felt reassured that I was doing the right thing.'

'So I just went and did it, as I pushed down my knickers I felt this huge wave of excitement and love for you, for coming here and letting me do this to prove myself. As I stood there completely naked it felt quite natural really and I started to relax about it. I couldn't understand what I had been worried about, the students looked at me really seriously and no one was lusting after me, well except you anyway. I started to get a little aroused by you, and I was watching you looking at me and at the pictures and I could see you were getting aroused. I could feel my pussy getting a little wet.'

'But when Pierre came over the third time, it was another shock, I mean, standing naked with your legs together and your arms by your side is a bit different to standing with your leg up on a chair, with at least two men sitting there studying the details of your inner lips. When you have your breasts held in the sexiest way possible, it is different again. I suddenly felt as though I was a sex goddess, I felt all powerful, well the men were definitely different now, I thought that they wanted me, and I really liked it somehow, as an abstract idea. Not like I wanted them to fuck me, but I wanted them to desire me. I saw you lusting after me and I just wanted you so much I was desperate for you to take me and hold me and fuck me.'

'So do it. Now.'

We made love, long and slow, she came three times then got on top of me slowly moved up and down, bringing me to a huge climax. Finally we lay naked together looking out into the bay, talking over the evening and our new lives. She was very content, we were living in a fantastic flat and she was already feeling a member of a new community at the art school.

The next morning I went back into the office feeling very content, it was all working out well. I was reading through the latest details of the Raskolovics' deal that was happening at the end of the month. They had just increased the amount that was being transferring in to 25 million and they were now planning on buying a new yacht as well as the new hotel.

Isabella came in for a chat, she was in a very nice silk blouse and a tight pencil skirt. The skirt had a slit right up the side, and was showing off stocking tops once again. I smiled at her and she greeted me with a huge smile back. 'The Russians are having a big party tomorrow night, they asked me to ask you come along. It is going to be in the big casino in town, it will be a pretty good show. You can bring your wife along too, she will enjoy it.'

'Sure' I said 'that would be great.' I needed to keep in with the Russians and anyway I thought that Clare would like to meet some new people. Anyway Clare loved to go dancing and I knew that she would never forgive me if I said no.

Isabelle came up to me and leaned forwards, 'you will enjoy it, too' she whispered 'if you wanted to we could slip away for a few minutes while we are there, I could give you a little treat.' I was immediately turned on by her offer, but embarrassed too. 'No, you don't understand' I stammered, 'I am very happily married, that really wouldn't be appropriate.'

'Oh come on' she said 'it would just be a bit of fun, you know you would like it.'

'No really' I laughed. She came closer and I felt her small breast press against my arm. I could smell her perfume, 'Oh well, we will see. I have seen how you look at me, you know you want me. You will see tomorrow night that you will want to.' I decided that I would need to be careful tomorrow night, and stay off too much alcohol. She was right I did kind of want her.

I phoned Clare that afternoon, and told her about the party, she was really excited. 'Oh great, we can go and buy a nice party dress this evening. I will meet you in Gallerie Du Champs at 6pm. They have some lovely evening dreses'.

'OK that will be nice.' I said, I thought to myself that it could be quite fun choosing a new evening dress for Clare and I needed a dinner jacket for myself.

We met up outside my office, Clare was wearing a pretty nice new dress anyway. It was a red cotton pattern with thin straps over her shoulders. The front was quite low cut and you could see the line of her breasts. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and I stood back to admire her. It came in at the waist and then there was a short flirty skirt that stopped a few inches above the knee.

'You look great' I admired 'you could just wear that.'

'No, I want a new dress, something fun, black maybe.'

We went into the department store and took the lift up to the second floor. We walked around the department and Clare picked a few little black numbers off the shelves, plus a little red dress. I liked the look of the dresses. She went off into the changing room to try them out.

When she came out she was wearing a beautiful black dress, it was made of a glittery black material that was just a little see through. The front opened down to a few centimetres above her navel with a thin strap holding it in place near the base of her breasts. I could just make out the two round darker patches through the thin sparkly black top. When she turned side ways you could see the side and bottom of her breasts. She gave a little spin and the skirt span out and I caught a glimpse of her knickers under her tights.

'What do you think?' she asked.

'Fantastic' I replied. 'Hmm' she thought to herself

'You don't think it is too revealing?' she asked.

'Oh I didn't think that bothered you anymore. After yesterdays full expose, I would have thought that a flash of breast would fine.'

'Well yes, but no. It is all about time and place.'

'Well it is a party in a private room at a casino, I bet there will be a few other skimpy dresses.'

'In your dreams.' She observed.

She went back into the dressing room, and I looked around. There was some very sexy lingerie around too that I liked the look of. Maybe another day I thought.

'So how about this one?' Clare was back out in the next dress.

This one was an extremely tight red satin gown, the neck line was two triangular patches that only just came over her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts completely exposed. The halter neck went around her neck and the back was cut very low, so it only just came above her ass. The skirt was long and went down to near her ankles but had a slit that came right up to her thighs.

'Well that it nice too, but I don't think that it really shows a lot less.'

'No but it is nice, isn't it. Next one.'

Well the next one was really just a super tight black stocking dress, it wasn't low cut or short but it was less decent for other reasons. It was fairly see through and I could clearly see her nipples. I looked down and I could also clearly see her black knickers.

'So what are you supposed to wear under this exactly?' I inquired with a grin.

'Hmm, maybe it would be better with no knickers you think'.

Incredibly, she went back into the changing room and removed her knickers, so now she was just wearing the see through dress and a pair of sheer tights. She came out of the changing room smiling.

'Well is this better?'

I checked her out, while I could no longer see her knickers, I am sure that I could just about make out her pubic hair under her tights. It wasn't really that different to her standing there naked. A couple looking at other dresses nearby looked at Clare and the bloke smiled as he looked at her, I saw his eyes look over her breasts, then down to her pussy. He looked surprised at all that he could see.

'I am not sure this is the effect you are looking for.' I observed. 'Sexy and nice for home, but I am not sure I want you wandering around in front of my colleagues in it.'

'How about if I just shaved the hair?' she asked.

'No really, I think it is too much', I could hardly believe that she was considering going out in a dress that effectively showed her complete naked body, however much it was subtly covered by sheer material.

'Yes' she agreed 'perhaps it is a bit too much.'

She bought the first dress, and some nice new sheer knickers with a string back. I walked out with a big smile and a huge erection.

Next day dawned, and I was back in the office. Pascal came up to me.

'So have you been asked to the Raskolovics' party' he observed. 'You should know that they are a bit wild, there will be drugs there. You should be careful'.

I wondered exactly what he could mean, I mean in London there were often parties with bankers and I was sure that there were drugs there too.

'Are you coming with Veronique?' I inquired.

'Oh yes, don't get me wrong it will be fun, just it can get a bit raucous as the night goes on, those Russians know how to party.'

'Do you think that Clare will be OK coming along?'

'Well so long as she is tolerant of exotic dancers and the like, I don't know but I think they hire a few pros to keep the atmosphere highly charged.' He observed.

That morning I also got a call from London telling me that the latest transfer was going to trigger some money laundering checks, and that they wanted me to call in the Raskolovics for a quick chat, just to confirm what assets had been sold to raise the cash. I smelt trouble, I had a feeling that they might not like being checked out too much.

I called in Isabelle and asked her to contact them and ask them in for a chat, she accepted demurely and turned to go.

'I am looking forward to the party.' She whispered.

'Look Isabelle, my wife is coming too, and I don't want any trouble, so please don't get up to anything tonight'.

'OK if you are sure' she turned back to go again.

I thought to myself that it was important not to have too much to drink at the party.

Later that afternoon the meeting with the Raskolovics did not go too well. As I had expected they were somewhat taken aback about being asked for details about the payment and they were not happy. They talked in Russian for a few minutes before coming back with a reply.

'We will supply you with the contract documents from an Oil Futures deal we are settling.' The lawyer that they had brought finally commented. Then they swept out of the room in a cloud of black suits and sunglasses. Veronique was right, they did look a lot like gangsters.

We arrived late for the party after a great dinner and a bottle of wine in a local restaurant. Clare was wearing her new dress, but had put a silk scarf around her neck to try and add a little modesty to the overall effect. I had sat at dinner carefully studying it, and had caught a glimpse or two of the curves of her breasts but it was quite modest really.

We were whisked upstairs in the casino into a large ballroom with a high glass ceiling. There was a jazz band playing at one end and a dance floor, plus a shiny metal bar at the other end. In the centre of the room, high in the air was a huge birdcage suspended from the ceiling, and inside it were two women, dressed in black latex suits, dancing to the music. As you can imagine the thin tight material left little to the imagination, and Clare looked with resignation at me looking at them.

We went over to the bar where Pascal and Veronique were chatting with some other people that we didn't know. Pascal kissed Clare on the cheeks and Veronique kissed me, I was still finding it hard not to find women kissing me all the time erotic. Maybe the French just enjoy themselves more. 'Let dance' said Clare after a few minutes.

I was never a great dancer at the best of times, but a couple of glasses of wine at dinner had lightened my feet and I agreed. We went onto the dance floor and I put my arms around her and we glided around in a very pleasant coupling. I could feel her breasts close to my chest and my arm around her waist held her tight. My other hand I put on her hip and I could feed the thin string of her G String through the material of her dress. I looked down at her and got a very pleasant view of her breasts down through the top of her dress.

After a few dances Pascal and I left Veronique and Clare to it in the dance floor and retired to the bar. The place was really rocking now and it was packed with very stylish men in dinner jackets, and beautiful women in fantastic dresses, many showing significantly more even than Clare's. We stood at the bar and smiled, each watching our wives dancing nearby on the dance floor. The music livened up a bit and they started letting off a strobe effect over the dancers. I was much amused to note that the strobe effect made the sheer material of Veronique's top pretty much invisible and the effect was that she was dancing topless. Clare's dress was slightly better, but still in the light effect you could clearly see the lines of her breasts.

Isabelle came up to us, and I was not surprised to see that her outfit was even less decent than her usual office attire. She had a dress in black silk, it had two small triangles covering her breasts, a thin tight waist and what could only be called a micro skirt. She came over and kissed us both, while I tried to keep it to the cheeks she seemed to change direction at the last minute and her lips closed on mine. I remembered my previous intentions and made a mental note to keep the drinking to a minimum, tricky as there were waiters topping up the champagne glasses all the time.

As the evening went on the girls stayed on the dance floor, with Isabelle joining Clare and Veronique and they seemed to be getting on like bosom buddies, particularly as the dresses that they had on plus the strobe lighting meant that regular flashes of all their breasts where clearly visible. Pascal and I joined them from time to time but generally hung out by the bar after a couple of dances. I was concerned that Clare was getting drunker and generally more raucous, she was dancing with ever-greater enthusiasm and holding her arms above her head. Her tits were pulled high and I was hugely turned on. Isabelle was spinning back and forward, her skirt flying up over her hips, revealing tights with nothing else underneath. She obviously didn't shave much, at least the top triangle, as I could clearly see her pubic hair through the lights. She caught my eye and smiled, running her hands over her breasts.

Towards midnight the dancers started a new game whereby the guests were given the opportunity to take a trip up in the birdcages for a few dances. Sometimes a man and his girl went up for a slow dance, sometimes a couple of girls would go up and dance with each other, each pair competing to behave in a more outrageously provocatively fashion. Several of the girls ended their dance topless, and one couple ended with the girl wrapped around her guy in a G String with his hands on her ass.

I was horrified to see a drunken Clare and Isabelle walk over to the bird cage to go and take a turn.

'No Clare, you must not' I insisted.

'Oh its old jealous jim again' She replied. Her words were slurred and she was obviously drunk.

'Clare you shouldn't go up there, I don't want you to'.

'Well tough, cos I'm doing it, it is fun.' She turned away to enter the cage door.

'Come on Isabelle' Clare slurred, grabbing the bars to hold on to.

'Why don't you come in too?' asked Isabelle.

'Oh god' I thought, on one hand I can at least keep her under control from inside, but then getting inside with Isabelle as well might be a really bad idea.

'Maybe I'll just go with Clare?' I proposed.

'No!' Clare and Isabelle shouted together and they grabbed my hands and dragged me in. The gate clanged shut behind me and I felt my stomach drop as the cage was hauled above the dance floor.

The two girls assumed positions on either side of me, I put my arms around them and they slow danced around me. Each was pressing her body into mine, and I could feel Isabelle's small but firm breasts on one side and Clare's larger but softer pair on the other.

Clare started nosing up to my cheeks and kissing my lips, while Isabelle taking her lead set about sucking my ear. At the same time Clare was grinding herself into my erection to make sure they were having the desired effect, needless to say they were. Clare slipped her hand down to my trouser fly and at the same time thrust her tongue into my mouth. Meanwhile Isabelle was licking all around my ear and I felt myself taken over by their attentions. Before I knew it, Clare had her hand around my cock inside my trousers and was giving it a good yank, trying to free it from its confines. Aware that I was dangling 10 feet over a dance floor, while my wife was preparing to show my dick to the world, I tried to wriggle free. Too late, I felt her pull it free and then quickly duck down onto her knees.

12