A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 02

Story Info
Since she had nothing pressing . . .
4.9k words
4.43
20k
10

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're going to take the trouble to read this, please vote. And more importantly, comment. I'm a comment whore

*

Chrystal pulled open the overly dramatic iron-bound oak doors at the bottom of the concealed staircase and entered the room. As usual it was warm and balmy in the Faculty Club basement, the air scented with something like cinnamon and something like nutmeg but not quite like either. Having been here before and knowing the being that inhabited the place, she decided that the odd and oddly attractive smell must be that of 'Teddy' the alien who looked like a eight-foot tall purple sea anemone. She took a deep breath, smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Hello, Teddy. You left a message on my voice mail saying you wanted me, again?"

"I did," The voice came from no visible orifice, "It's time for the next level of your modification, Chrystal. Professor Pitchgiver gave you highest marks for your performance at the Mock Black Sabbath so I presume that you have become comfortable with placid compliance?"

"Well, it's sure a different attitude for me. Just because I don't have anything else important to do never used to mean I should let any man who wanted me have me. But I do now and the weird part is that I really kind of like it."

"Good, that's exactly what I want. It makes it so much easier to breed a select strain of human when social norms don't get in the way." There was the strange buzzing noise the alien made where a human being might have chuckled. "Dean Tolliver told me he hasn't gotten into you, yet, because when he approached you last you told him he had a choice of either your body or the financial report to the trustees you were working on. I like that sort of focus, Chrystal. It's like knowing that you can't have dessert until the vegetables are gone."

"And you made sure I wouldn't have anything else today to do by telling me to come after work?"

"Of course. Once I've had one of you and started your modification I always make an appointment for the next stage. I should tell you that when humans are anticipating sex, you give off the most delicious chemical overtones. I really enjoy that. And since I can tell that you know that I intend to have you this afternoon, you may as well start by taking off your clothing. Note that when I don't need to pull them off you I provide a hanging rack?" The tentacles waved to her left.

Chrystal's eyes followed the motion and saw that Teddy had indeed provided a valet, and a remarkably fine one. Polished walnut gleamed in the subtle light from hangers, a shoe rack and shelves. Music began a soft, pulsating tropical melody with a deep bass drum under it. She shrugged in acceptance and started to sway. How a being shaped like a giant, stalked Actinarian could be aroused by humans she had no idea but it obviously was so she decided to treat it like a man hungry for her naked body. Turning her back she reached up and caught the zipper at the nape of her neck and slowly pulled it down until it ended at the top of her ass. She looked back at Teddy through half-closed eyes as she tugged the sleeves off her arms, keeping the sweater dress bunched over her breasts with one hand as she unfastened her bra with the other. Facing the alien she let both fall away, freeing the modest mounds on her chest. The dress dropped to the floor. As she stepped out of it, she picked it and the bra up and teasingly sauntered over to the valet and hung them. Then Chrystal pulled her panties down over the curve of her buttocks and wiggled her ass for Teddy's appreciation. Then off they came. Naked she danced over to where Teddy waited, 'his' tentacles waving gently in time to the music.

"I'm going to make some more minor changes in your body, Chrystal," Teddy began, "they won't be anything particularly noticeable but they will enhance your sexuality."

An arm extended toward her with clear droplets on the end. The sweet spicy scent grew stronger and Chrystal closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. That was part of Teddy's appeal. The alien could exude an amazing variety of liquids and this particular one was a treat to its human playthings. Chrystal first licked off the droplets and then opened wide, allowing Teddy to slide the end down her gullet and inject her with one of the 'modifying' chemical cocktails he used so well. She swallowed appreciatively.

"By your next menstruation, young female, you should be ovulating at will rather than on a schedule. This will make selective breeding easier. I'll let you know when I've decided which male would be the best match for your particular DNA. Also, you are a bit slender for a good brooder so I'll change your metabolism just a bit. Your mammaries will enlarge, your hips broaden and your subcutaneous fat level will thicken marginally. In another couple of months you should be primed for breeding. Of course I'll need you to start giving off greater amounts of pheromones so those glands need to be enlarged."

By now Chrystal was pushing herself into the thicket of tentacles, rubbing herself against their warm, engulfing muscularity and being stroked and titillated in turn. She spread her thighs in welcome as a thick, hard feeler with a slit in the end emerged from the mass and began to rub her abdomen and her mons.

"Put it in me, Teddy. I want it."

Again the alien buzzed in humor. "I know. And I know you don't just want it in front. Turn around and grab your ankles, Chrystal, I'm going to double penetrate you."

She shivered in anticipation. Turning and bending over she felt blunt ends pushing against both openings. The one at her anus began to vibrate, a sensation she remembered from her first plundering. It oozed a slippery substance that made entry easier and then both tentacles were inside.

"Oh!"

"It's taken me years," Teddy commented, "but I've finally found a solution for the unfortunate lack of lubrication at the human anus. Building glands isn't easy but I can finally do it. Within a few weeks carrying a tube of gel in your purse will be unnecessary. It will make impromptu sodomy so much easier. And you do like that, don't you?"

By now Chrystal was humming and whimpering. The tentacles alternated thrusting and withdrawing in and out of her orifices sending heat and electric sensations throughout her body. This must be, she decided, how Teddy had managed to take over Benthamsthwaite College. Every faculty and staff member, sooner or later, found themselves in its clutches. The first time you were inevitably ravished. No one just walked up to something that looked as weird as Teddy and say "Hi, let's have sex." But once the thing flooded your body with its witch's brew of hormones and xeno-amino acids you were a possession, well-beloved, to be sure, but a possession, a pet all the same. And if you were female, you would be bred like a fine blooded horse or a prized show dog. And most bizarre—you enjoyed it.

With satisfaction, Teddy felt Chrystal's body tense, tremble and then with a warbling chirp, cum. With perfect timing it shot the new 'modifiers' into her where they would be absorbed through her mucus membranes. There was no going back, once the process was started. Soon she would be a younger version of her aunt, voluptuous, desirable and, most importantly, very fertile. Teddy's vast intelligence ran down the list of available males on campus. Several were a good fit but none were quite the perfection he sought. No matter. There were always new males to sample, seduce and compare. Somewhere out there was the sire he needed.

Afterwards Chrystal lay in the nest of tentacles, held warm and cozy in the afterglow. She kissed the various arms that surrounded her and rubbed her face against them.

"So Chrystal, have you had any interesting adventures in the last few days?"

She giggled in response, "Not really. Aunt Marilynn told me that Uncle Harold has been hot for my twat ever since I moved in with them so the day after the Black Sabbath I thought I'd let him have me. But on the way home from the library he slipped and wrenched his back. He hasn't been good for much for the last couple of weeks but I think he's okay now. I guess it was a good thing Auntie got knocked up on Halloween. She'd have been real disappointed if she had to wait longer, I think. Anyway, sometime soon, or maybe tonight I expect he'll be back in the mood to commit incest with me."

"And you're looking forward to it?"

"Not really. But he wants me and now that you're done with me I don't have anything else pressing. I guess I'll let him have me."

"Let him have you? Chrystal, you're deluding yourself. Youwanthim to have you."

*****

After dinner Harold Baumgartner sat in his study staring at the whiteboard full of equations on the wall. Teddy assured him that wormholes were real and that interstellar travel was possible. Unfortunately, Benthamsthwaite College's resident alien was a biologist, not a physicist and couldn't help the man much with his research. But the knowledge that humanity really could expand to the stars drove the Professor Baumgartner onward. On occasion he wondered if that was Teddy's goal all along. He'd been in the faculty club basement playing with the staff for generations, now, and a goodly number of the faculty (including him and his wife) were descendents of faculty who, presumably, had been bred for whatever characteristics Teddy wanted. Perhaps the overall goal was a race of star-faring primates who were perfectly happy providing sexual entertainment for the species Teddy belonged to.

Chrystal tiptoed into the study and stood behind her uncle. She had showered after dinner, delicately dosed herself with perfume, brushed her long hair and now was naked and compliant. She bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Uncle Harold? If you're not too busy, I'm not too busy. And I have something I know you want. Shall I go get in my bed or yours?"

Uncle Harold put down his marker and reached behind him. He just barely brushed her velvet skin with his finger tips before she giggled and dodged out of reach. He stood and turned and she ducked out of the room, peeking around the door, the tip of her tongue protruding from between reddened lips.

"Little minx! Go get in our bed. Your aunt has an interest in that scrumptious little body of yours, too. Like they say, incest is a game the whole family can play."

Chrystal scampered down the hall and through the doorway that led to the California king four-poster her aunt and uncle slept and played in. She had never been in the room before and took the opportunity to look around. Despite her suspicions, it really was a pretty conventional bedroom though the Mombasa curtain hanging down from the ceiling lent an exotic touch to the scene. She inhaled. There it was again, that hint of not-quite-cinnamon-and-nutmeg. Did all Teddy's 'livestock' develop that characteristic scent? Would she be marked with it for life? When she had taken the job in Admin right after graduation the whole idea was that it would be temporary and mostly a way to earn enough money to travel. Now, as she turned down the spread and blankets and crawled into the center, Chrystal began to wonder if just maybe there would be no leaving Benthamsthwaite.

At the sound of footsteps she looked up and saw her aunt Marilynn undressing.

"Are you going to play with me, too, Auntie?"

"Not tonight, hon. This time I'll just lie here and watch Harold have his way with you. I'm looking forward to seeing that great tool of his pistoning in and out of your pretty little pussy. Since he hurt himself he's been celibate for two weeks. By now he should be charged up enough to fill you to overflowing. Here, put this towel under your butt, girl. You'll need it."

The thought of being filled to overflowing with baby-juice made Chrystal tingle.I'll bet Teddy would really like to be in the room tonight! Just thinking about sex makes me so hot now. She looked down her body to see her labia visibly swell in anticipation.I'm getting wet already.

Marilyn climbed into the bed and rolled up on one side, her head supported with one hand regarding her niece. "You told me you had three boyfriends back in Rutgers but I notice that you carefully didn't tell me whether or not you had any girlfriends."

Chrystal blushed. "I didn't know whether you'd approve. Yes, my freshman year roommate, Jasmine Kim, and I were lovers all through college. We once did a threesome with my first boyfriend that was pretty fun but not enough to repeat. 'S funny, she ended up marrying him."

Marilynn turned over and opened the drawer in the top of her nightstand. From it she took a pair of squeeze bottles and a tight surgical glove. Putting it on, she covered the finger tips with thick, clear gel.

"Over on your tummy, Chrystal. I'm going to grease up your butt. After Harold's had your pussy a couple of times he'll want to plunder your ass for a while."

As Chrystal complied, Marilyn gently pushed two fingers into the girl's nether hole spreading the lubricant around and massaging and stretching the muscles. The girl squeaked happily in response.

"Teddy told me that he's finally figured out a way to grow lubrication glands in people's assholes. He says it will make 'impromptu sodomy' easier."

"Has he?" Marilyn was intrigued. "I must go see him about that. Not knowing what your man's target is when he bends you over would be exciting. I can just imagine the anticipation, waiting for him to decide whether to spread your cheeks or slam into your pussy."

She removed the glove. "Roll back over again. I can hear Harold getting out of the shower. He won't be in the mood for foreplay, I suspect!"

At the sound of the door opening both women looked up. Harold stood in the doorway with an expectant smile on his face, already semi-erect. Just as at the Mock Black Sabbath, Chrystal was impressed. The men Teddy 'modified' were virile almost to excess. Testes the size of ping-pong balls hung heavily beneath a penis that would do any porn actor proud. And he was yet to be fully aroused. Looking down at the women gently flaunting themselves for his appreciation made him grow longer and noticeably thicker. Chrystal's eyes widened and she spread her thighs. Halloween night she'd been more than slightly drunk after dinner and a little hazy on details. Now completely sober she was mesmerized by the organ about to plunder her.

Were all those men who used me that big? Really? And they did me front and back, just like Uncle Harold probably will. Teddy wasn't kidding. I really have been modified. Back at Rutgers if anything that big had been shoved up my ass, I'd have screamed bloody murder. Now, I'll just scream—a little—for effect. And in a month or so I won't need any lube. Talk about a happy little catamite . . . .

Harold looked down at his niece. From his wife he got unbridled lust, most of the time, but the expression on Chrystal's face was pure placid compliance. He loved that. Women who wanted him were wonderful but there was something about one that was simply willing to be used that made him growl deep in his throat and get stiff as a pikestaff. He ran his hand softly down her face and neck then took a breast and squeezed. Chrystal gasped. Harold ran his thumb around her nipple and grinned as it stiffened, the areola puffing up. Soon, he knew those modest mounds would grow into round handfuls under Teddy's alterations.

Both hands moved lower, stroking her belly, palming her ass-cheeks and spreading her thighs yet farther. She smelled of desire so he put his mouth on her sex and sucked, tickling her clitoris with his tongue. She moaned.

"Come on, Harold, take her," Marilyn commanded, "take her long and hard. This time I'll just watch but next time we'll both have her."

Harold raised his head. "And I'll have both of you."

Marilyn chuckled. "Of course, repeatedly, just like you're going to fuck Chrystal repeatedly tonight. Now do it!"

Chrystal felt her uncle slide up and settle himself between her thighs. She lifted her hips to the inevitability of incest. She reached down and grasped the massive manhood, guiding it to the opening of her sex. He pushed and she stretched around him.

"Oh! Uncle Harold, you're so big!"

"And you are so tight, my dear. Young and tight and soft and ripe for fucking! I'm going to fill your pussy and then you're going to suck me off and I'll finish up by filling your ass, girl. And tomorrow your dear auntie and I are going to double team you. You're going to be our toy for a while, Chrystal, and you're going to love every minute of it. I know we will."

He started to thrust. The weight of his body on hers and the way he filled her sex gave Chrystal a completely different feeling than any sex she'd had before.Used. I'm being used by my uncle. He's fucking me and then I'll have to suck him and then I'll get buggered and all so he has a good time. I should be upset or insulted but—but I like the idea. 'A vessel for men's desire' Professor Von Stuellen said. I guess I am and—and it feels good. Teddy, what have you done to me?

Introspection was not for Harold. With a grunt like a rutting stag's he drove in and out of her body; each stroke sent electricity from his cock to his brain. The mind shut down, awash in sensation. All he knew was how good it felt and how much more of it he wanted. He reached down and pulled Chrystal's thighs high against her breasts and planted a knee behind each buttock. Back and forth he rocked, in and out he thrust, growling and muttering under his breath.

Marilynn watched with a leer on her lips. She knew the position well, having spent an hour in it on Halloween when Harold knocked her up. Teddy was no fool. Besides the normal human pregnancy hormones, endorphins raced through her bloodstream keeping her in a state of constant bliss. The alien wanted his pets to be fruitful and multiply and the best way to make people do what you want is to ensure it feels good. So Marilynn thought watching her husband fuck her niece senseless was just wonderful. Everything was wonderful . . . .

Harold hooked his elbows around Chrystal's knees curling her up even tighter. Now he was driving straight down into her, his face red with effort and his lips curled into a grimace as tingling spread through his body. Release, he wanted release and he would have it as he sped up while his niece squeaked and whimpered beneath him. At last with a roar he jetted into her, flooding her pussy with his seed. Still erect and hard he withdrew to stand beside the bed by her head.

"Suck it, girl, clean my cock and make me come again. Swallow every drop, hear?"

Dumbly, Chrystal nodded. The orgasm had left her shaking but she knew it was far from over. Swallowing hard she took his wet, shiny manhood in both hands and pulled the helmet into her mouth. It was still salty from his semen and tasted of pussy. Forcing her mouth open as far as she could she took it in and started to suck. As she did so, she ran her tongue along the underside of the head and stroked with both hands.

"That's right, Chrystal, that's just what he likes. And you'd better take it is as far as you can, 'cause when he comes you'll get a mouthful so swallow hard and keep swallowing. Your uncle shoots a big load now that he's been modified. Teddy wants to make sure that his pets have no problem getting knocked up." As she spoke Marilynn stuck two fingers into her pussy and started pulling on her nipples. The sight of her husband face-fucking her niece was too hot to ignore. Maybe she would do something with the girl once Harold was finished, assuming the little thing didn't fall asleep!

I can swallow him, I know I can. I swallow Teddy's tentacle and it's almost as thick as Uncle Harold. She took a deep breath, relaxed her throat and plunged her head forward. Down her throat the massive tool slid, making Harold moan and grin. He seized her hair in both hands and started pulling and pushing as he rocked his hips in time. Chrystal closed her eyes, concentrating on keeping her throat open and timing her breathing. How long would he keep this up? She had no way to know and to way to respond except patience. It seemed like hours but finally he stiffened and groaned. She felt the pulses on her tongue and swallowed automatically as the salty, creamy load shot down her esophagus. Lifting her head, she licked her lips and looked up at her uncle. He wore a feral grin as he reached into the top drawer of the nightstand and took out a tube of thick gel. Squeezing a large dollop of the stuff into his palm he spread it generously all over his still throbbing cock.

12