A Trip to the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clerk smiled knowingly and told me, "You're a lucky man and I hope you enjoyed your time shopping with us today."

I grinned and said, "Best damn time shopping I have ever had. I am sure we will be back."

Sarehbeth chimed in with, "Oh yea we will defiantly be back, And maybe then you can help me make sure I am wearing the correct sizes."

The clerk looked at Sarehbeth with a look of lust in her eyes and said, "I would be more than happy to help in ANY way I can."

And with that Sarehbeth and I made out way out of the store and into the mall and after a short while we decided to call it a day and we made our way to the van. As I pulled the van onto the highway I dared her to ride all the way home with her skirt off. She smiled and replied, "I never turn down a dare." And reached for the Velcro closure of her skirt and undid it. Then after her skirt was open and anyone in a tall truck could see her she said, "I'll even go one step further." And proceeded to unbutton her button down blouse and then got the ben-wah balls out of her purse and slowly inserted them into her pussy. She then rode all the way home wearing nothing but the lacy black bra and matching garters and stockings.

The drive across town took about thirty minutes and Sarehbeth was even more excited once we got home. She showed me how excited she was by taking my hand and putting it between her legs so I could feel the wetness that was literally dripping from her. She also said, "I actually had a small orgasm as we exited the freeway." This made my dick even harder than before and I didn't think that was possible.

As I found a parked the van in the driveway Sarehbeth got dressed again so we could go into the house. Once I parked Sarehbeth asked me to wait a minute before I got out and then she reached over and unzipped my pants and fished out my hard cock and started to stroke it with one hand and with the other she caressed my balls thru my pants bringing me rapidly to the point of cumming right there. But before I could cum she stopped and put my cock back in my pants and told me, "Soon baby, soon but not just yet."

I sat there for a moment and tried to gather myself together so I wouldn't look like something was wrong when we got out of the van. Once I had gathered my composure back we headed into the house to see what kind of fun we could have in private.

As we walked up to the front door I was unlocking the front door when Sarehbeth seductively called my name. I turned to see what she needed only to find her standing there holding open the front of her skirt. She said to me, "I'm not going in till you pull these ben-wah balls out of me."

I paused for a second and grinned like a man insane. Sarehbeth stepped closer and I reached between her legs and found the ring on the end of the string and tugged gently but rapidly over and over. Not trying to pull them out but just to make the bounce inside her and hit all the right spaces. Sarehbeth grasped my shoulder and that caused her to drop one side of her skirt revealing her ass in all its glory to all my neighbors. I realized that I needed to finish this up quickly and I began to pull the ben-wah balls out quickly. I pulled them faster than she had ever had them pulled out before. Sarehbeth had an orgasm so hard she actually squirted right there on the porch of my house. This caused Sarehbeth to go weak in the knees and she collapsed into my arms. I quickly scooped her up and took her inside and laid her down on the bed so she could recover.

After closing the front door I returned to the bedroom to find Sarehbeth lying on the bed wearing only the stockings and garter belt and slowly playing with her pussy. Sarehbeth looked at me and said, "Get over here and fuck me properly!" At which point I stripped naked and joined her on the bed. I was already hard as rock and Sarehbeth grabbed my cock and guided me straight to her pussy. She had had enough foreplay at the mall and on the ride home. I drove my cock deep into her and fucked her for all I was worth slamming as deep into her as I could and then pulling out till just head of my cock was inside her. I kept this up for a while and after a bit she stopped me and told me to lie down so she could ride me. I lay down and Sarehbeth climbed on top of me and started to ride me like a jockey riding a horse slamming herself down onto me over and over again.

Now I had already cum three times today so I had plenty of staying power. And after a time I told her to get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her doggy style. Sarehbeth turned and sucked my cock for a second as she got onto her hands and knees. I took my place behind her and slipped my cock into her from behind and as I did so she squeezed my cock with her pussy and milked me as I fucked her from behind. I took my thumb and started caressing her sweet ass hole and slowly worked my thumb into her ass. Once I had my thumb in place I switched to my fingers and worked one then two and then three fingers into her tight ass. Sarehbeth cried out, "OH MY GAWD!! I AM CUMMING!!"

She continued loudly, "CAN YOU FEEL ME CUMMING?!?! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

And then even louder she yelled, "CUM WITH ME!! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!!!"

That was it the feeling of her cumming and her screaming at me to cum with her pushed me over the edge and I started to cum hard! I felt my cock swell and surge as shot after powerful shot of cum shot out of me and into her. Finally after we enjoyed a massive simultaneous orgasm I collapsed next to her on the bed and pulled her close to me and held her in my arms till we both drifted off to sleep the sleep of well-worn lovers.

12