A Trip to the Ruins

Story Info
Trip to explore some ruins leads to other exploration.
4.5k words
3.42
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muddled
muddled
5 Followers

Lisa and I had spent an enjoyable evening in the village after arriving in the late afternoon. We had walked up to the village Hotel/inn, which was nestled in between several shops at the furthest end of the main road.

It was a solidly built building, which looked as if it had weathered several centuries of wear and tear and welcomed numerous guests. It was also one of those Inns that had escaped the modernization process that had ruined a number of its contemporaries. We liked it instantly.

The publican booked us into the two rooms that he had available and after washing up, we made our way down to the bar for a meal and a few drinks. In keeping with the manner of the Inn, it boasted a huge open fire in the lounge, around which a few of the Inn's regulars gathered quietly sipping their drinks and talking. Around the room were chairs and several old solid tables, which looked to be as old as the Inn. Pictures showing farming scenes hung at various places on the walls, competing for space with old bills advertising shows and fairs that were long over.

Lisa and I completed our meals and sat around slipping beer. The light from the fire provided the lounge with a warm atmosphere. Several of the older locals engaged us in conversation about our travels in England and Scotland so far. Around 9.30, a young local lad joined us in conversation. When I say young, he was about 19 or 20 and reasonably stocky, his tan healthy look testified to him spending much of his time outdoors. The elderly gentleman who we had been talking with called him across. It transpired that the lad was the gentleman's grandson and worked as a grounds keeper for the local Lord, something that the Grandfather had done 40 years previously.

We started playing cards, something the old man liked and a habit that he had passed along to his grandson. Lisa had worked in a casino over several summers, while the last time I had played cards was when I was in junior High. Despite, my handicap I didn't do too badly against the wealth of experience that was around the table with me. However, it was very obvious that the old man was a skilled card player, winning most of the hands and only losing to his grandson once.

All in all, it was an enjoyable evening, awash with good conversation and good ale. Lisa and I were very disappointed when the old man and his Grandson finally departed and the Inn closed its doors for the night. After saying goodnight to the Publican, we climbed the old stairs to our rooms and went to bed.

I awoke early in the morning, just as dawn started to break. Peering through the window, I could ascertain the winding route of the river as it twisted and snaked through the wooded Valley, which was becoming more visible as the blackness of the night passed into grey. The Valley, Lisa and I had decided, was our destination for today. It had an interesting history and had several old Norman ruins within its boundaries, hidden within the trees and scrubs.

Lisa and I had a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs and sausages, after which the Innkeepers wife gave us an equally hearty packed lunch for the trip ahead. While, we were settling our accounts, the Innkeeper gave us detailed instructions for the route through the valley and onto the next village. We thanked them both and headed off for our day's adventuring.

It was a warm spring day and the blue of the sky with its lazy drifting clouds held the promise that it would get hotter later on. Lisa and I walked off the main road and in to the coolness of the forest, following a little track that the Publican had indicated. The forest was cool, the canopy of trees above us offering shade from the brightening sun. Birds sang from the branches and as we walked we could hear the soft tinkle of water from the river, which grew louder as we walked closer to it.

After an hour and half of walking we broke through the forest into a glade beyond which was the lazy flowing river. The sunlight was blindingly bright compared to the dimness of the wood and it took us several minutes to fully adapt to the light. We moved quickly to the river back, where Lisa sat down on a fallen log and I started to rummage through our packs for the food and the water we had been provided by the Publican's wife.

As I searched, Lisa and I became aware of a droning sound that I identified as a motorcycle, which came closer and closer to us. We stood up as the bike and its rider came into view and parked in the glade. The Biker dismounted and walked toward us, as he did so Lisa and I were able to see that it was the young companion from the last evening. He recognized us, smiled and quickened his pace. Lisa and I smiled as well and moved to meet him.

He blushed as we met. He had been into town and had spoken with the Publican who had told him the details of our plans including visiting the old ruins. He said that he had come out looking for us and to make sure that we did not visit the ruins, as they were on the Lords' land and "his Lordship does not like people visiting them."

Lisa and I were dismayed at the news. We had wanted to see the ruins as we had heard that they were reasonable spectacular. Our companion was mystified by our interest. "There's nowt, but crumbling rocks and stone," he said. Lisa was insistent and commented that it would not hurt to let us visit them. He could even come along as a guarantee to our good behaviour. He blushed and said that while our companionship was desirable to him, the Lordship was insistent about people not visiting the ruins. How would he know if we visited them? I asked. Lisa remarked that he could forget to tell the Lord and it could be 'our' secret. "No one" she said, "needed to know."

Lisa grinned, How about she asked, if they cut a deck of cards? If he got a high card then she and I would not go to the ruins if we got a high card, then he would let us go on our journey. He slumped his shoulders in apparent defeat at our obstinacy. "Fine," he said. He had a spare pack for his grandfather in his bag on the back of his bike and we could use that. He walked back to the bike and we could see him searching through the carrier bag, until he found want he was looking for.

Taking the pack of cards from the bag, he walked back to us and passed them to Lisa. She removed the wrapper and took out the instruction card and the Joker. Shuffling the deck, she then held the cards face down and cut the deck in half. She held up the 10 of Spades to show us. Placing the card back into the deck, she shuffled them again and passed the deck to him. He took the deck, cut it and held up the Jack of Hearts. Lisa and I looked at each other glumly. It appeared that our jaunt was over.

However, Lisa still remained stubborn about the matter. What else would it take? She queried our friend, to let us continue? How about a game of two out of three perhaps? Okay, he said, relenting in the face of her insistence. They could play another game and he would take us to the ruins. Lisa and I smiled at each other, although he was good, as we saw last night, he was not as good as his Grandfather. Lisa was sure that she could beat him.

"So what was the game?" She asked. "Blackjack? Poker? Go Fish?" He blushed and said that since she had pushed him into it, that it was a special game. Our ears pricked up at the words. He blushed further and said that he really needed to explain the stakes for the game. If we played the game, then he would take us to ruins, if we didn't that was fine, but he could not allow us to go any further. Lisa and I looked in wonderment at each other, "What sort of game," I said "was it?"

He blushed bright red and replied that we were playing for the right to see the ruins and...we both nodded, "your clothes." He stopped and went scarlet.

Lisa and I went bug-eyed and started laughing. "Are you suggesting a game of strip poker?" Lisa said, when we had recovered from our laughing spasm. He nodded and if it was more possible went even more scarlet. I thought he was going to pass out. I giggled even more, however, Lisa slowly recovered her demeanor. "So, you want us to play a game during which we take off our clothes and you will then take us to these ruins?" He nodded and then became really quiet.

"Boy, these ruins better be worth it," she giggled.

Look, he said. Lisa had been insistent about the thing and had asked if they could play another game after she had lost the first one in a fair bet. He could just get us to leave. He went silent again, obviously uncomfortable with the situation.

Would it be him playing against both of us individually? I asked. Well, he answered, it might be quicker if he played Lisa. She could play on my behalf, as I was not a good card player.

"So, if I lose," Lisa said, "Janet I both strip?"

"Hmmm...yes..." he responded.

Lisa and I both turned to discuss this proposition. He was hunky enough, we both agreed on that. Certainly, we were not averse to showing some skin to him. But, were old ruins worth that much? Maybe, Lisa whispered, we were also horny? Some Northern country crumpet, some fun and some historic ruins were a reasonably good deal. We both giggled.

Okay, Lisa said, speaking on both our behalf, we would play the game. However, he had to swear that he would not tell anyone about it and further, that he would definitely take us to the ruin as well as arranging lodging for us in the next village. He looked surprised, and then he nodded his head in agreement. Did he have a cell phone? He did. Well, accommodation, Lisa said, had to be arranged prior to the game beginning.

He took the phone out of his jacket and wandered away. We saw him key in some numbers. He then started speaking to someone before he nodded and hung up. He came back to us. He had called up the While Lion Inn in the next village and had booked two rooms for us both overnight. He would arrange that payment would be sent to him. Since the Publican of the White Lion was a family friend, the amount would not be exorbitant.

Lisa and I giggled. He had complied with his part of the bet, I said, so we had better comply with his. Did we want to play in the glade or by the river? He said that as a further sign of good faith, we could play in the first of the ruins, it was private and secluded and only ten minutes walk. Lisa and I both looked at each other. Great, she said. He pushed his bike under a tree, hiding it from view and we all started walking.

Within 5 minutes we came to a clearing, then a wall and then further on, the ruins of a large building. The remains of a monastery he said. The brambles grew over the walls and the roof was open to the sky. Dotted about the cleaning were very old trees. The Monks supposedly planed some of the trees, he remarked. We had to admit it was impressive. We sat inside the walls on the stone slabs and watched as bees lazily buzzed from flower to flower. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day.

He coughed and looked embarrassed again. Lisa giggled, don't worry she said to him, Janet and I have not forgotten about "the deal." She took out the pack of cards and started shuffling them. She then started dealing them out, five cards to him and five cards to us. We had two pair, two twos and two sixes and a five. Lisa threw in the five and got a two. So we had, three twos and a pair of sixes, a good hand. He asked for two extra cards. She called his hand. Lisa lowered her cards and grinned. He looked at them and lowered his, our jaws dropped. He had, three tens and two eights. Lisa looked impressed. "Well," she said, "I knew you were good last night."

We both pulled off the jerseys that we were wearing (it was hot anyway) and placed them on the stone beside us. He dealt the next hand.

Again, he beat us. His straight was much better than our pair. "Hmmm...your grandfather obviously taught you well," I said as both Lisa and I removed our tough walking shoes. "Yes, obviously..." he mumbled in response.

Lisa gathered up the cards for the next round. We had nothing and decided to fold. The next round we won. He looked embarrassed and took off his leather motorcycle jacket. He wore a cotton shirt underneath which emphasized his torso. Lisa and I looked at each other obviously; manual outside work did suit some people.

Our glee was short lived however, as the next hand cost us our tops. I peeled my top off exposing my bra. I noticed that my nipples were starting to get erect. I looked across at Lisa who had another tee shirt on underneath her first and then her bra. We did not have the same number of clothes, I remarked. We looked across at our companion who had gone bug eyed starting at my breasts. Lisa and I really started giggling. Lisa said that in the interim, he and her might have to play the hand by themselves until Lisa got the same number of clothes that I had. He nodded, speechless and we grinned at each other.

They played. Lisa won and he took off his shirt. Underneath, he had on a white tee shirt as well. His chest looked quite toned and I started to stare at it intently. I saw that Lisa was doing the same. She and I quickly caught each other's eye and then she quickly picked up the deck and started shuffling it. I looked down and noticed that my nipples were now completely erect, pressing hard against the fabric of the bra. Damn hormones, I thought and tried to concentrate on the hand that Lisa had dealt.

And, it was a good hand. Three Kings. She threw away the two other cards and got a five and a four back. He asked for three and then called. He had two pair and Lisa breathed again, but not for long. He took off his shirt and his muscles were nice and strong and tanned. Oh, God, I thought. I looked across at Lisa and saw that I was not the only one with stiff nipples.

However, he looked embarrassed about it. It was obviously not going the way that he intended. Lisa looked at him and noted his embarrassment. "Hmmm...I don't know why you are going scarlet," she said, "nice body."

Concentrate on the cards, she mentioned to him. He did and it cost her the tee shirt. She lowered her hands and grabbed the hem. She pulled it up over her head and then whipped it over her arms. Lisa is reasonably well endowed, so her tits were pretty impressive when they came into view. It did not help that her nipples were larger than mine and stuck out noticeably through the material of her black bra. He looked embarrassed again, but could not take his eyes off them.

Lisa looked a bit embarrassed as well. Her nipples were very noticeable and the intense manner in which we were playing as well as the beauty of the place was having the effect of turning us both on. We both noticed that our companion was very well endowed in a certain area and it was becoming harder to concentrate the more we played and the more that was exposed.

What ever would the Monks have thought? I wondered.

Lisa dealt the cards again. She and I attempted to place our attention on them, rather than him. Not having a good hand we folded. He dealt the next hand. The sun climbed a bit higher in the sky, adding more warmth to a hot situation.

He got a royal flush. Lisa was impressed, so much so that she forgot about our predicament for a moment. She had only seen one royal flush during her time at the casino and said so. I giggled and went to unzip my jeans. Much to his disappointment, Lisa stopped me and said that she and I still had socks. Quite right, I said and we peeled them off and threw them at our feet. The grass of the monastery felt good on the feet. It was refreshing.

"Oh God!" Lisa pointed at him. He looked really embarrassed now. The head of his cock had managed to work its way, somehow through the top of his jeans. He was worked up and it showed. However, he was also very shy and the sight of two semi-dressed females looking his manhood made him even more embarrassed. However, his cock was so large, that I thought that if he blushed he would not have enough blood to maintain consciousness.

He moved to cover himself up. The sight transfixed Lisa and me and I thought my nipples were going to pop my bra off. There were so erect, that it was painful. Lisa moved forward and tried to grab his hand, but he moved back, "Don't hide it from us" she said. I moved forward and grabbed his hand, and slowly moved it away. "Consider this a freebee," I said and unbuttoned his jeans and started to unzip this fly. "You need some air," I said as his cock jumped out into my hand. I stroked it and watched it, as it grew even larger.

Lisa came and sat beside him as I pulled on his cock. We both started to touch and fondle it. Lisa placed his strong hand on her flat stomach. Pre-come oozed from the top of his prick and seeped down my fingers. She moved the hand down her tummy, over the top of her crotch, over her fly. I moved his head between my breasts and he started to kiss them. Lisa took his hand and used it to undo her fly and placed it inside her jeans, on top her panties. He rubbed the mound of pubic hair underneath. He was really worked up and in a moment I realized how much when a cool white liquid flowed over my hand.

I giggled and moved his head away from my breasts. Lisa stood up and moved back to the seat beside me. "Naughty boy," she childishly scolded him, "Look what you've done," she said indicating her open jeans and my come-covered hand.

She took the cards and dealt a hand. I moved to clean my hand on the grass, but instead I slowly wiped it across my tummy. It felt warm and I grinned inanely. His hands shook as he took hold of his cards. Lisa and I eyed him, especially that special part which was slowly starting to recover. Lisa took two cards and I watched as he took one. He placed his cards on the table and showed us a king high straight. I laughed and commented that his excitement did not seem to have affected his card playing. We only had a pair of tens.

I reached behind my back and started to unhook the bra clasp. My bra fell forward, along my arms as my breasts fell out. God, my nipples were hard and erect. Like twin pink towers they stood out on my breasts, surrounded by the hinterland of the aureole. My breasts wobbled as I slid the bra down and off my arms and placed it on the table. Lisa giggled and said that obviously judging by the size of my nipples he was not the only excited animal in the forest.

I took a nipple in between my forefinger and thumb and pinched it. They were hard and they actually ached. I took his left hand and placed it on my right tit, using it to rub the skin, slowly stroking and pinching the nipple. Lisa moved closer and I realized that she had removed her jeans. She sat there wearing her black bra and her pale blue cotton panties through which the outline of her pubic patch could be seen.

She passed the cards to him. He shuffled nervously, his eyes flickering from us to the cards. We noted that his cock was rapidly doubling in size again, despite him only just coming less than fifteen minutes ago. He passed Lisa her cards and I took a look. There was nothing, but I knew that we were now determined to be stripped and therefore, would not be folding. Lisa threw in the hand less two cards and received a pair of twos in return. He got a pair of fours.

Off came my jeans. I slid them down my tanned legs and over and off my feet. Leaving them on the ground beside my socks. Off came Lisa's panties. She pulled them down, exposing her trimmed brown pubic hair. Her cunt lips stood out, pink and wet between her legs. She was dying to be fucked, as was I. She dropped the panties on the grass on top of her jeans and sat beside me in her bra, her legs and pussy slightly open.

She dealt a hand. Again, we had nothing. He was preoccupied with his eyes fixed on Lisa's juicy snatch. God, I was horny, I needed some relief soon and I knew that Lisa certainly did. She lightly asked him if he won, would like to see us play with ourselves? He nodded. He couldn't breathe; his eyes were fixed on us and then on his cards. He put them down on the stone tablet and slowly turned them over. Three Jacks were revealed. They beat our nothing hand and I slid my panties down, while Lisa unhooked the bra. Her breasts literally sprung out, her nipples were even more erect than mine. She moved a hand across them pinching them, while slowly moving her other hand down to the fur patch between her legs.

muddled
muddled
5 Followers
12