A True Friend

Story Info
Her newly realized dream comes true.
1.1k words
3.77
39.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never really thought about being with a woman before. Men used to be all I wanted...all I needed. Lately though my thought's are changing.

It all started a few months ago. I was trying to find a document on the hard drive when I came across a file I did not recognize. I opened it and discovered a pornographic video featuring two women. It belonged to my boyfriend. I watched with disgust for a few minutes, but then realized that I was turned on. I quickly shut it off thinking "What the hell am I doing?". Realizing that I was so turned on by this, I opened the file once again. The familiar tingles began and soon my fingers began exploring my pussy through my panties. That was the first time I got off on lesbian porn.

Since then I have become a member to many lesbian sites...the sight of two women touching each other is highly erotic (wouldn't the men out there agree?) I have brought myself to exhausting climaxes fantasizing about myself with a woman...but I had never gotten the chance.

I will tell you about my first experience with a woman shortly.

I will give you some information about me so you know what I am about. I am 5'8", 115 pounds, green eyes, auburn hair, and extremely long legs. My breasts are small at a 34A, but are very sensitive. I shave my pussy completely, I love the way it feels...so smooth and soft...

It all started one night after I had had a few too many drinks. I was loosened up and decided to have a little fun. I was out with a friend and knew that she was straight but had experimented a little in high school. We were on the dance floor grinding to the music. I grabbed her hands and wrapped her arms around my waist. My arms went around her neck. I began to grind into her with the beat of the music. Our pussies grinded together creating an instant wet spot in my thong. She didn't seem to mind this, so I moved my arms from around her neck and slid them slowly down her body. I brought my fingers over her right breast, hearing a small sigh escape her lips. I found her nipple and began to squeeze it between my fingers feeling it erect under my touch. I touched her lips with my own...feeling how smooth and warm they were. I slid past them with my tongue. I wanted to explore her mouth...to taste her. We kissed passionately for a few seconds...my hands on her breasts...We didn't even realize that the music had stopped and everyone was staring at us. As we opened our eyes, we were met with bright light. The bar was closing for the night. I began to panic. I needed her...wanted her...please don't let her leave I thought.

I looked at her and saw the same passion in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and guided her off of the dance floor and into the coat check. As we got our things I shyly asked if she wanted to come back to my place. She instantly agreed. We hailed a taxi and rode in silence to my apartment. I paid the driver and we got out. As we walked into the building I got my first taste of nervousness all night. I couldn't believe I was doing this! I unlocked my apartment door and flipped on the light. As I closed the door behind me, I heard a sigh. As I turned to her I could see that she was smiling. I walked towards her and put my arms around her. Our lips met and tongues touched. My hands roamed over her body...she had the softest skin. All thoughts of backing out faded into the background.

I raised her arms over her head and slowly pulled off her shirt. I was surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts spilled out revealing perfect nipples already erect. I lowered my head pulling her right nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it quickly. She moaned loudly. I sucked and licked...tasting her. She pulled my head up and led me to the bedroom. We quickly undressed each other, our passion leading us on. As we lay on the bed, she lowered herself to kiss my breasts. She trailed kisses down my stomach and onto my thighs. I moaned in anticipation for what was to come. Her lips found my smoothness...her tongue seperating the lips. I felt her warm tongue slide over my clit. I let out a moan as she licked me and sucked me harder and harder. She ran her fingers over the wetness and slowly inserted two fingers into my aching pussy. She pumped them in and out while still licking and sucking my clit. I could feel myself start to cum. Waves of pleasure ran through me...I arched my back as my juices began to run freely into her waiting mouth.

I came down from my high slowly...she was lying in bed next to me running her fingers through my hair. I kissed her hard on the mouth, tasting myself on her tongue. I trailed kisses from her mouth to her shoulder. Working my way down I gently sucked at her nipples while my hands roamed free on her body. My fingers gently ran over her pussy. She moaned at this. They seperated her lips and gently slid over her clit. She was very wet. I slid a finger inside of her, slowly pumping it in and out. She wrathed on the bed...moaning my name. I knew I had to taste her. I slid down between her legs and kissed her mound very softly. My tongue worked it's way through her slit and onto her clit. I could taste her juices...feel them running down my tongue. She began to maon louder now. I slid another finger into her hole, pumping furiously. My tongue worked her clit as I finger-fucked her. I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers and knew she was about to cum. I pumped my fingers into her hard, and bit her clit...telling her to cum for me. When she came she let out a scream and instantly my mouth was filled with her juices. I licked and sucked until I got the last drop.

Finally we lay on the bed, side by side, exhausted. We fell into a dreamless sleep. We awoke a few times that night and continued where we had left off. The next morning she left without breakfast saying that she was tired. I have never spoken to her again.