A Twisted Tail

Story Info
He finds and captured his queen, only to lose her.
5.2k words
4.34
31k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amongst the flames, their images stood, their skin deep red, tight, hard, defining every muscle in their bodies. In that aspect they looked almost human, and if the flames rose just right you could see them as just that, a man and woman separated by the fire. But on closer inspection, there were things that were just not right. Grown from their shoulder blades, were large magnificent wings, blackened from the heat, their hands oddly resembled claws, but the strangest most disturbing feature were their tails. They had tails that I would have to say to be at least 4 feet in length. These tails seemed to make them seem more like the animals they were.

She began to walk towards him, walking through the flames, letting the fire caress her body, and licking her naked red flesh, her face showing the pleasure. As the flames rose high to her breasts, her nipples erect, as the piercings grew red-hot. Her focus was on him, that magnificent creature standing amongst the fire as souls cling to him. Begging him for relief, and he was whipping them back with his tail. Every so often he would wrap his tail around their throats, and throw them back. As if his tail held the strength of 10 men, able to throw the souls back into the fiery depths.

She walked over the screaming souls that clawed and grasped for her legs. Her focus still on the magnificent one. She lets a low growl escape her, as she quickens her pace. She needs to be with him. The fire running through her veins making her desire grow hot. Her growls growing louder. He hears her as he throws another souls back into the flames, his eyes reach hers, and he watches her body moving fast through the flames. Her wings spread as she takes flight. She can not touch him soon enough. She soars over the flames, as the souls reach up to her, screaming for her as she flies faster towards him, That tall dark magnificent beast. She must have him, his power, his strength, and his passion. He growls his low strong acceptance to her as she silently lands before him, bowing in the awe she feels by his presence and strength.

Silently he brings his tail to her chin, lifting her head making eye contact with her. He reads her, studies her, observes her, and approves of her. Wrapping his tail around her neck he lifts her to her feet, and begins to inspect her again. He can see she is no weak creature, he can see her battle scars, her strengths and weaknesses. He can see the cold fire burning in her eyes. He turns her around to complete his inspection, running the tip of his tail down her back, the he grabs her by her shoulders pulling her back against him and bears his teeth only to bear them down into her shoulder. Feeling her warm skin upon his tongue, then he breaks through, her fiery blood burning as it pours into his mouth and down his throat. She screams in pain and surprise, but her screams are cut short by him quickly wrapping his tail around her throat, pulling it tight, choking her, pulling her back against him, her back to his chest, she can feel his swelling cock pressed hard against her, hot against her, almost hot enough to burn.

He pushes her down onto her hands and knees, she lets out a whimper fall from her lips, as his claws dig deep into the small of her back, she screams out in pain, only to be choked silent again by the grip of his tail. As his claws break skin as they pull her back onto his mighty shaft, impaling her on his hard and hot cock, forcing itself deep within her, like a sword sliding into the soft belly of it’s victim. She screams as she feels the penetration. Lunging forward to try to get away from his assault with his cock, but his claws dig deeper into her back, tearing at her flesh and muscle.

She bellows out in pain and again he tightens his grip around her throat, lifting her body off the ground suspended in the air on his cock… She claws at his tail, trying to loosen it as she tries to gasp for the hot air surrounding her. He thrusts deep into her, pushing harder and deeper into her, tearing her inside and out. He can feel the wetness of her cunt against his cock, as he forces it to go deeper, her hot wet cunt tight around his massive piece, he can feel her rip as he pushes deeper and he feels her body grow tense. He pulls out of her, and watches as the mix of her blood and juices drip from him, he turns her around…She is still dangling in the air, choking by his tail, He brings her close to him… He licks her neck… as if to mark it and then sinks his fangs deep into her flesh again, making her blood flow again over his tongue and down his throat…

He sets her down on her knees in front of him. Still gripping her throat with his tail. And she gasps for air, he places his cock at her lips and thrusts his hips forward as he pulls her closer with his tail. His cock drives deep into her mouth and he loosens his grip around her throat. She takes his cock in her mouth and begins to suck on it hard. Taking all of it into her mouth as he thrust forward again. He grips her hair and yanks her head onto him until he feels her lips around the base of his shaft. She moans as his cock enters her throat, she sucks on it hard and long, as she pulls away feeling every inch of his shaft slide along her lips, until she reaches the tip where she circles the tip hard with her tongue, and then she reaches a hand up and starts massaging his balls. He thrust forward again as she sucks him into her throat. She grips his balls tight in her hand and he roars and slaps her away from him. She flies through the air by that slap and lands in the flames. He pursues her and she spreads her wings to take flight, as she leaves the ground in an attempt to escape him he follows her and grabs her wing and yanks her to him. He grabs a fist of hair and beings to carry her off.

Landing in a cave of some sort she lands on her hands and knees, in front of what looked like a throne, made from bone and jewels. An eerie but impressive combination. It was at that moment that she realized that she did not just chose any demon, but one of great power and influence. She had heard the stories of this one. She has felt the powers of his presence, but never had she laid eyes on him. It was Alocer, the grand duke himself. She was in shock as the servant souls rushed in and restrained her with chains. She was bound hand and foot. And he took his place in the throne, to be served on by the servants as he examined his conquest. She cowered in fear of punishment, for her actions in the field. If she had known who he was she would never have approached him, and certainly never would have tried to hurt him. He looked at her closer, watching her intently, making her squirm as he chuckles silently to himself.

He speaks finally “So, you know who I am now. And it bothers you, but yet before you just wanted me.” She glares at him and his mocking tone, yet she does not reply. “Who are you?” he demands.

In a low hiss she replies, “My name is Xezbeth.” He looks as if he just revealed a great treasure. “Ah, so you are Xezbeth, I have heard about you. You are no new comer here, yet you act on such impulse. That must explain your scars, and wounds.”

Again she glared at him. She did not know why he brought her here, or why she was bound. She grew more anxious and fearful, but he remained seated in his throne, continuing the conversation. She could not hear what he was asking her, because she was concentrating on her restraints. When all of a sudden his calm broke and roared at her “You can not escape me!!! You are mine now! You feel those burning wounds on your shoulders? Well, those are my mark, those mean you belong to me, those mean we are connected! Even if you actually got out of your restraints and left my lair, you would be drawn back here.! You can not survive without me now!” She cowered more into the corner as he threw his chalice at her striking her head, causing her forehead to bleed. She whimpered and shook in fear. He got up and left the room and all was silent. All night she was alone in the main room. It was dark and hot; she could hear the screaming souls and the fire burning outside. She struggled at her chains.

She must of fallen asleep, because the next thing she remembered was the heel of his hoof hard against the small of her back, which was still sore from his claws digging in to that yesterday. She assumed it was the next day, but in hell what does time really matter? The pain shot through her body with a hot stabbing pain up her spine. She looked with fear up to him. Not knowing what to expect. He looked down into her eyes, and with a low growl wrapped his tail around her throat and lifted her to her feet. Once again he stood there examining her, looking at her body and soul. She felt him read her, he looked deep into her soul and mind, reading her thoughts, her hopes, and her fears. She could not hide from him. No walls she could put up could keep him out of her thoughts. He smirked at her as he felt her trying to push him out of her mind. “It’s no use child, You can not protect yourself from me.” He hissed at her. The servants then came and unchained her; he still had a grip around her throat. She was powerless against him. Nothing she could do was any match to him. So she surrendered.

He led her to the front of his throne as he took his place, forcing her to her knees, she whimpered in humiliation, for never had she been treated as such a lower species. She knew what would be in store for her. She was to be trained. Trained to respect and worship Alocer in the way he is so deserving of, but what she did not know was who was going to train her. “I am,” He said, in a low and eerie growl. She looked at him surprised. Not use to the fact that her thoughts are no longer private, nothing she thinks or does will be hers, but they will be his also. This excited her though. The thought of her training coming from the beast for who she shall be forced to worship and serve.

Suddenly she was lifted from the ground in front of him and suspended again in the air, he turned her around and looked closely at the wounds on her back. Slowly he licked the gashes that he left on her, the saliva burned her she squirmed suddenly and his grip around her neck grew tighter as he continued to lick her wounds. His rough tongue was pressing hard against the broken skin. He felt as her blood began to flow again from her injuries. He lapped it up, tasting her yet again.

He was glad that she was unable to read his mind, or she would know how mesmerized she had him. From the moment he saw her, he knew she was something he needed to possess. The blood flowed from her into his mouth. That taste, he could not get enough of her blood, it burned his mouth with the fire and passion that ran through it. He knew she was not going to be an easy creature to break. But he would. He was determined to make her his eternal mate. He knew she would be a challenge, and accepted that challenge happily.

He inhaled her scent, she smelled of lust and fear. Licking at the blood as it pours from her back, he sucks her wounds, making the blood spill faster into his mouth, swallowing it hungrily. Suddenly he notices her moans, she was actually enjoying it, he sinks his teeth into her, and her scream of pain made him hard instantly. He raised his hand to her thigh, feeling her wetness as it dripped down her leg. Slowly he raised his hand higher up her leg, feeling the heat and moisture grow great the farther up he went.

She twisted her body as she dangled in the air, trying to get closer to him. Her lust over powering her fear. She felt his powerful hands grab hold of her thighs, bringing her closer to him, as he continued to lick and bite her lower back, working his way down to her ass. He bit into her cheek, and she whimpered again. He worked his hands up her legs roughly. Placing each thumb on her ass cheeks, digging them into the meat of her ass. He spread her wide and buried his face in her, licking and probing every hole his tongue could find. He tasted her wetness on his tongue, growing more impassioned. He felt his cock growing harder, ready to plunge deep inside her.

His claws reaching up to her, pushing up into her, as she screamed out in pleasure and pain, her juices dripping down his fingers and hand as he continues to plunge them deeper and deeper into her, invading her deepest spots. She body contorts in an ecstatic spasm.

He turns her around to face him looking at her face, seeing her pleasure. His tongue probing deeper, tasting her, knowing her, and feeling her quiver as his hot tongue violates her more and more. Suddenly he sinks his teeth into her clit, driving a sensation through her body that made her scream out and shake. His cock is throbbing in anticipation, wanting to penetrate her, wanting to feel her heat and wetness around it, as if it was a separate being all together. He spreads her legs as he pulls her down onto him, plunging his penis into her as she settles on his lap, straddling him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

She tightens her grip around his waist pulling herself harder against his cock, feeling it fill her completely, reaching the furthest deepest part of her, she moans and growls as she bites into his shoulder. He grabs her by her hair and rips her head away from him. She tears a chunk of skin as she is fighting not to let go. He begins to thrust in and out of her, feeling her cunt grip his cock tight, as his shaft slides in and out of her. Her moans are growing louder with every thrust. He pounds harder into her, he can feel her begin to tear from him again, she screams, this time he allows it.

Her screams echo through his lair. He grips her breasts in his hands, lifting them to his mouth. He hooks his tongue on one of the piercings, and draws it into his mouth, holding it with his teeth. He begins to suck and bite on her nipple, as he thrust deeper into her. She digs her claws into his back and drags them up. She can feel his flesh tear as she does this. He roars as his cock begins to throb so hard inside her, he pumps harder and deeper into her, she screams and this time he tightens the grip of his tail around her throat, she claws nervously at his tail.

She begins to feel how his cock is throbbing inside of her and as it does it hits her in the right spot to throw her over the edge, suddenly she feels a claw reaching behind her to her ass. He pushes his middle claw deep into her ass, and feels her whole body tighten. With that he explodes deep inside her, she can feel his burning hot cum, flooding into her, she begins to twitch as the orgasm flows through her leaving her limp and shaken. He lifts her off of his lap and lowers her to her knees in front of him. And without being told she begins to lick his cock. Licking her blood and lust off of him. Cleaning him. Licking his balls, she notices where she clawed him yesterday, she makes special effort to be careful in that area. She licks up his shaft, to his tip. Sucking his cock deep into her mouth cleaning him completely. He runs his hand over her head in approval as she finishes. She curls up at his feet and waits…

She lays silent on the floor, feeling her body throbbing as if it was beaten. And in a sense it has been, her womb was throbbing from the tears he inflicted on it. She can still feel his cum burning inside her. Though in all the pain she has a feeling of gratitude to him. She feels herself growing more drawn to him, the want to please him. Her want to be beside him, to be his eternal mate.

Suddenly she feels a gush of wind against her as he takes flight and leaves the lair. She can hear the screaming souls and the roaring fire. She hears his roars of anger against it all. She knows something is not right. She is too afraid to move, then suddenly out of the corner of her eye she notices a servant moving cautiously towards her. Carrying a tray towards her. She picks her head up and looks at the servant and then at the tray. The tray cared a feast of much needed food. She hadn’t realized until now how hungry she was. The servant carefully placed the tray beside her. Trying not to startle her in anyway. She shoos it away and hungrily devours the food and drink. She can feel her strength slowly returning to her, all that he drained from her.

She raises to her feet and walks to the entrance of Alocer lair, and peers over the raging flames. She spies him standing in the middle of a field of fire. The souls clasping to him and there is someone else across the way that has gotten his attention. This other creature seems to be equal in strength and power. Alocer feels Xezbeth’s presence, and looks towards the entrance of the cave. With one final roar he spreads his wings and takes flight towards her. He keeps eye contact on this other presence, watching as he takes flight also, coming towards the lair also, as if in pursuit of Alocer.

She watches them as they collide in mid-air. Alocer slams into the other with great force, shoving him up against a wall. Clawing at him fiercely, this other demon, clearly no match for him. Alocer rips at his wings, tearing them to shreds. She watches as Alocer’s muscles ripple with tension. His magnificent wings extended and flapping in the air, his arms holding tight the beast which challenged him. His tail whipping his victim senseless.

Watching him makes her want him. She is impressed by his show of power and control. She feels an intense throbbing in between her legs as she grows hot again. Wanting to feel his power again. Wanting to feel that force between her legs. Spreading her wide, ripping her apart. She raises the tip of her tail and begins to push it slowly into herself. She begins to moan softly, as she watches Alocer tearing apart this challenger. He drops his victim and turns towards her again; he can smell her and hear her thoughts.

He flies to the entrance of the lair with great speed. He swoops in lifting her off the ground and bringing her back deep within his lair. To a part she has never seen, it is damp, dark and smoldering hot. He pins her against the wall as he did his victim outside, scanning her thoughts, looking for any desire to escape. His fear when he saw her at the opening of the cave overpowered anything he had ever felt. He thought she was trying to leave him. He has found that he already needs her to be there. Not to leave without him by her side.

Her scent is intoxicating to him as he inhales it, taking it deep in his lungs. Letting her thoughts invade his mind. He can feel her lust for him, her desire to have him inside of her again. How the conflict between him and the other demon turned her on. Her tail rose up to his back. She runs the tip of her tail down his spine. He moves close to her, feeling the heat emanate off of her. He licks her shoulder where he had bitten earlier. Her wounds still fresh, she shudders as his acid-like saliva burns her wounds sending a stabbing pain down her body. Her legs twitch and she brings them up his side, running them along his legs and hips, to his ribcage. A growl grows deep inside of him as he bears down on her shoulder, her blood once again drowning him, overpowering all his senses.

With a quick swipe of his tail he slits a small cut on her throat, as he is devouring her shoulder he watches the blood flow from her neck. Her head tilted back, eyes closed; she feels her blood dripping down her throat. He licks her throat, as the blood drips down, he licks every drop off of her and then sudden covers her mouth with his. Kissing her hard and deep, forcing his tongue hard against hers. She can taste her blood on his mouth.

He can not experience her enough. He can not seem to get his fill of her. He is in pain when he is not near her, he needs to in her, on her, against her, close to her, tasting her, feeling her, or fucking her. He presses his body close against hers, feeling her heat, and her erect nipples pressing against his chest.

12