A Twitching Dick on Reality TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--My twitching dick, with GG putting her hand on it (shit, I didn't know they could put stuff like that on TV, not even on cable).

--Our passionate kiss.

--Me picking GG up and carrying her to the tent.

--GG moaning and screaming in the tent (the camera, with sound turned up, had to be right outside) and one wall of the tent obviously being pushed outwardly (I didn't even remember GG moving her hands over her head against a tent wall).

I was in a daze as I beheld the shocked looks on our friends' faces, GG's husband hustling their kids away from the TV, and my wife's angry face. My wife was obviously screaming at me but I was in a stupor and didn't even hear what she was saying, although I did feel the half full can of beer she threw at me that hit me in the chest. Two questions flashed through my mind as I fell deeper into my stupor, one bad, one good: 1) How much of that $300,000 I won is the divorce going to cost me? 2) How soon can I fuck GG again?

12