A Unique Good Bye Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers

Now the crown of my cock was doing the job of thinking and not my head . It knew only one thing and that was blowjob and nothing else.

So I withdrew my cock out till only the head was in my Sis's mouth and again pushed it in with a jerk. I went all the way in and touched her throat. That was inconvenient for her so she put her one hand on the base of my cock and took it in her fist, so that more than that point it could not move in her mouth. Perhaps she was drawing a limit for my lundforsucking , till a point it was easy and enjoyable for her.

About 4 inches of my cock was there in her mouth and about 3 – 3.5 inches was in her fist. She was also moving her fist on my cock and I was now openly moving my cock in and out of her mouth. In the meantime she kept her cheeks tight around my cock and kept her sucking motion. She used to put her tongue around the head of my cock and used to slurp it with the tip of it. She kept moving her tongue around my cock and kept caressing it with her tongue. She used to put the tip of her tongue on the opening of my lund( my pee point ) and kept scratching it with that. It was so enjoyable and good gesture of her. I was enjoying her sucking and also her moving of her tongue around the mushroom shaped head of my lund.

I was enjoying the first blowjob of my life. Now she brought her other hand near to my cock and put it under the testicles ( my balls). She started scratching underside of my balls with her long nails, but kept the pressure of nails so light that it was not only bearable but was most erotic and enjoyable. This added or rather multiplied me enjoyment many folds. I was enjoying the most erotic and enjoyable blowjob of my life. She was sucking it with full speed and pushing her cheeks inward she was making the sucking more intense so that it was most enjoyable. She kept moving her tongue around my cock and it kept giving me the spasms of sheer pleasure which I had never enjoyed before in my life.

She had clutched my cock in her lips so tightly that it seemed as if my cock was put in some vise or like a sword is put in some tight sheath . It was giving me intense pleasure that I can not describe. First it was for the first time in my life that my cock was being sucked and secondly it was my loving SIS who was doing it for me. I had never in my wildest dreams , dreamt of her doing a blowjob to me, and here it was really happening , and could not just believe my luck. I was in a big ocean of pleasure , my eyes were getting closed due to it .

I was ramming my cock in her mouth with fast thrusts and she also was bobbling her lips tightly around my lund.

My orgasm was nearing now. I didn't knew that what will happen when I shoot my load out. Will it make a mess on her face or hands or what to do.

Perhaps SIS had also sensed my coming orgasm as my cock had gone tight more and also it had started swelling more and more. My breathing had intensified and there were all indications as to what was to come. I did not know what to do , so I slowly murmured as if in sleep " Oh GOD , it is coming near." SIS must have heard it because she increased the speed of sucking fast and also increased the speed of her fist moving on the base of my cock fast as if instead of a blowjob she was giving me a hand job. Her other hand which was scratching the underside of my balls was also moving fast now, and there was no sign of her letting my cock out of her mouth. I did not know what to do and with a strong thrust , I pushed my cock the maximum as it could go in her mouth till the base of her mouth and starting point of her throat.

With an " Ahh" from my mouth, my cock twitched in her mouth and I gave a final push and as if some volcano erupted somewhere inside of me and the hot lava started rushing through the veins of my cock to the opening on its tip.

With a strong jerk , as if some dam collapsed in me and torrents and torrents of my cum started jutting out of my lund. The first jet of cum went directly in her throat and before it that she could withdrew her mouth a bit backward to give my cock some space, 4 – 5 more fast and big globs of my thick cum went directly in her throat to her stomach. She increased her fisting speed and also increased her sucking speed as if she was sucking a mango and SIS didn't want to go even one single drop of my cum out of her mouth.

She kept sucking with the pressure of her cheeks and GOD knows how long I kept cumming in her mouth and she kept sucking me and drinking the cum out of me. She didn't allow a single drop of my cum to come out of her lips but drank all the cum , my cock released. After some time , the speed of my discharge subsided and now only some droplets were coming out of the tip of my cock , but SIS kept sucking my cock , she kept moving the tip of her tongue moving the opening of my cock and slurping the cum out of it and didn't allow even a single drop to come out of her lips.

It was the most intense orgasm of my life and I found that Sis's body was also shivering and giving small spasms. Perhaps she had also cum and was going through her own orgasm. Now my cock shrunk to a small size and when SIS found it going soft. She let it come out of my mouth and turned her body to other side as if in sleep, one takes a turn. In all this episode she had kept her eyes shut and was pretending sleep. I was in a fix , as to whatever had just happened was reality or a dream.

But my shrinking cock and the ocean of lust and enjoyment I had just received, were all proof of it being true.

SIS kept lying facing other side for about 20-30 minutes and I kept sitting like this on the berth. I had put my cock back in the underwear and had adjusted my lungi.

After some time SIS turned toward me and opening her eyes , called my name and said. " Suresh! what is the time? I think I had slept for a long time." I said " SughandhaSis! It is about 1.30 am ." She sat on the seat and said " Oh Suresh! I have slept so long. As soon as I lied on the seat , I slept and now I am awaking. Why had you not awaked me? You must be feeling bore and tired all the way sitting like this. You should have asked me to get up."

I smiled and thought that SIS don't want to destroy our brotherly/ sisterly relations, so keeping with the pretense of her innocence I also said in the same tone " OhSis! You were sleeping so sound and even snoring that I did not dared to disturb your sleep. Also now Panipat is coming in about half an hour and I was about to awake you. You have to go to your in-laws, and may not get time for sleep now, while after leaving you in next station , I will sleep myself as I have still left a very long journey till Hydrabadand will get enough time for rest."

SIS gave a small loving pat on my face and smilingly said " O.K! chhotebhaiya ( young brother) Get aside now and let me go to bathroom to fresh up and get ready for leaving the train."

She got up and went to bathroom, and in meanwhile I got a call from my jijaji on my phone that he has reached the Panipat station and was waiting for the train. I informed him of my compartment number and also its position and also told him that we are ready to meet him.

After about 5 minutesSIS came back, she had adjusted her clothes and had also a bit of her makeup. I also aligned down of the berth and helped her to taking her luggage near to the gate. By them the train has reached railway station and slowed down. SIS was standing near the gate and seeing my jijaji standing there , she waved toward him and he also seeing us reached us. Train stopped , we got the luggage of SIS on platform. I hugged my jijaji and exchanged pleasantries with him. He told me to take care of myself in Hydrabad as I was to return after about one year ( a first time being away from family for a long time ).

Now the train was about to start. It gave whistle, I shook hand with jijaji. SIS kept giving me advices like a big Sis for what to do and not to do , when away from home. Then the train started moving, SIS caressed my head lovingly and shook hand with me.

While shaking hand with me , slowly and secretly SIS pushed something in my hand. It felt like some paper or some currency notes. I she was secretly doing it, so I got surprised and also acting innocent , I wrapped my fingers around it and hid it in my palm.

I boarded my train back and waved good- bye to SIS and jijaji. When train gained speed , I went back to my upper berth in the compartment, and opened my fist to see as to what my SIS had secretly pushed in my hand.

It was a small piece of paper, I unfolded it . It was a small letter , which I read " Suresh! You are going away for a long time. I had not given you any parting gift. I decided to give you some special gift, which you will remember for long time , when you are away from me. I hoped you liked my parting ( good-bye gift) and I hope it will keep you remembering your SIS for one year till you come back. Anyway! How was the gift."

I kissed the letter many time and opening my wallet , I put it safely there. I murmured " Oh Sis! I liked your gift the most. I love you SIS and will never forget you or your good-bye gift".

Floating in the thoughts of my loving Sis, and thinking about the unique good-bye gift , she gave me, I don't know when I slept.

Till today the same letter is still safe in my purse. I am keeping a photo of my loving SIS in my wallet and below it I keep that letter, so whenever I open my purse , I see SIS and her letter and then I smile arises on my face on remembering her and her good-bye gift. I know I can never forget my loving SIS and her good – bye gift / present.

What do you think?.

haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers
12