A Vacation at Clairbourne Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flickered up to his face and she saw him watching her intently. Now she saw what she had missed earlier, his height and build were advantages to her and she saw he had long, slender fingers, like those of a pianist or an artist. A fine mat of dark hair spread out over his chest and it trailed down to meet with his pubic hair. A cock much like his fingers was fully engorged and the head was red with need. Two large sacks hung down below it and she licked her suddenly dry lips. She had no idea how to do it, but she was filled with an over whelming urge to suck his cock into her mouth and then do the same to his balls.

A smile curled his lips and he began to both stroke his cock and fondle his balls at the same time. "You like what you see?"

"Oh yes, can hardly wait."

"Take off your panties and the top; I want to see you as naked as I am." When she did, he nodded. "Hmm, perfect. And such a delicious looking pussy, spread your lips for me, let me see how pink and plump it is. I want to see that hot little clit I know you have hidden away."

Her fingers moved to do his bidding and when she was fully open to him, he swallowed hard. "It's never been so hot Nick, it's never ever needed what it needs right now."

"What do you need Dusti, tell me."

"I need your cock, I need you to ram it into me and fuck me senseless." She flicked he clit and it shivered under his gaze.

"Play with your clit Dusti, rub it and play with it, I want to see how hot you are. Are you protected?" At her nod, he groaned. "Thank gods, all my condoms are in my room and I'm too hot to go get one. Tell me when you're ready to cum. That's when I'm going to ram it in you. Let you feel the pleasure and the pain of it."

It didn't take long and she bit her lip as she fought the feelings for the moment. "Oh Lord Nick, I can't wait anymore, I'm going to cum, need you now, fuck me now."

He slammed into her and she saw the meaning of his words, the pain was intense, but it was nothing compared to the pleasure of him pumping in and out of her. He bit her throat and ravaged her mouth as his balls slapped against her ass and his hand roughly worked at her breast. She locked her legs around his waist and he moved his lips to her ear.

"Oh you sweet, warm feeling darling, yes, so good, so tight around me. Fuck me Dusti. Give me what I need so badly. Been so long since I have had a pussy and to have you be the one who broke my famine. You don't understand, neither do I, but I don't give a damn, I want your pussy and I will never stop wanting it. Can you handle me Dusti; can you satisfy my hunger for you, can you be all I want you to be?

"Oh god, I can try and do my best to succeed." She could feel her body preparing for another round of cum and she gripped his shoulders. This one was going to be more then she had ever experienced in her wildest dreams or fantasies and when it hit her, it was as powerful as the storm outside. She couldn't stop herself from crying out to him. "Oh my God, Nick, yes, that's it, fuck me as I cum." Her world exploded in a flash of white light and she felt as if it would never end. Over and over it felt as she was being crashed against by giant waves that refused to end. "Nick!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm right behind you baby, right behind you. Oh shit, here it comes; my balls are emptying into youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He slammed into her over and over and they gripped each other as if they were in danger of being blown apart. He worked once it was over to regain control of his breathing and collapsed on top of her at the same time. "Oh Dusti, that was perfect, that was beyond perfect. I've never cum like that before in my life."

She gave him a sleepy smile. "That makes two of us. This is why my grandma sent me here isn't it, to meet you."

He chuckled as he bent his head to kiss her nipple. "Hmm, not only are you the perfect fuck, but you're smart too. Yes, it is. They had it in mind long before either of us was ever born. Why my father was shipped off to school in the states. He was supposed to meet your mother, but instead he met mine. And for the past few years I've been subjected to pictures of your sisters. None of them who even made my cock twitch. Until last year when your grandmother sent a certain picture of a young woman laying back on a bed nude, except for a sheer piece of fabric artistically draped over her best parts. He went to full attention and has never been that hard for anyone else since."

"Why didn't grandma just tell me?" She ran her fingers over his face and up into his sweat soaked hair. "I would have understood."

"I think it was the age difference. She might have felt it was a little too soon for you to think about such things."

Dusti considered that. "That could be." Again the shy smile. "By the way, what is your full name? I feel kind of funny having you in my pussy and not knowing the last name of the man on top of me."

"My full name is Nicholas Andrew Clairbourne, but if you like Science Fiction, you might know me better as Nick Clairbourne. Which I know you do, since your grandmother told me your most wanted birthday present was a full set of my books autographed."

"Oh my god, I just got done fucking Nick Clairbourne. And you sent me those books. Then that really is your autograph, I just thought it was some stamp that the publicity has." She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

No, I signed them all. How did you like my message in the last one?"

She remembered the words. "May we someday meet on the far side of the universe?" She shivered. "Uh, would that be because it was titled. "One Night of Erotic Pleasure on the Far Side of the Universe?"

He nodded. "I was already planning on the night we made love the first time. I didn't plan on it happening so fast, but I am not sorry." He rolled off her and pulled her close. "I hope you aren't either."

Dusti shook her head. "Not a chance. I guess later I should call grandma and tell her thanks huh?"

Nick nodded. "Later is the operative word love. Much, much later.

Before she could answer, he claimed her mouth and she decided he was right, she could do it later.

* * *

A half world away an old woman picked up her phone and answered it. "Hello." Despite over fifty years had passed since she had lived in England, her voice still held the accent.

"Daisy love, how are you?" A voice spoke louder then was necessary but Felicity Clairbourne was half deaf. "I just wanted to let you know that Dusti arrived safely and it seems our little plan is working better then we hoped."

Daisy Kingman smiled, despite the pain in her hip. "They're getting along. How wonderful, what does she think of him?"

Felicity chuckled. "From the sounds coming from upstairs, I'd say she likes him exceedingly well. And he is making enough noise to tell me that he feels the same."

"Already, how long as she been there?"

"Not even six hours dear. And the last three of it has made this house shake more then the terrible weather we've been having. I am afraid she won't be returning as soon as we thought too dear. The storm seems to have washed out the bride between here and town. Remarkable thing too, it happened just after they had crossed it. You don't suppose that old spell worked do you?"

"Of course how, it was coincidence." Still, both women remembered the last time they had been together. Two young women just starting new lives with husbands and children on the way. They had stood in the rain, on the bridge and watching the water, had recited the words.

"Two friends we are and will always be, though miles and years separate us. Some day may the waters of this stream wipe away this bridge when at last our families are joined again forever."

12