A Vacation in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else could I do? I placed the dildo at my mouth and began to lick the head. Then I moved down the shaft, to the balls and back up again. I licked around the head and flicked my tongue around the head.

While I was lubing the dildo, he bent over and took my whole cock into his mouth and down his throat. I felt like I was going to cum right then and I think he sensed this because he grasped the shaft of my cock and squeezed. Then he took his mouth off me slowly. I looked down to see this and I saw a string of saliva from the tip of my cock and connected to his lower lip. Damn!

Jerry positioned himself between my legs and pushed my legs up. I grabbed my knees and pulled them to my chest, I knew what he wanted and I was only too willing to give him anything. He started to lick my ass and circle my hole with his tongue. I was enjoying this so much!

He used his hand to direct the dildo back to my mouth. I had forgotten to pay attention to our friend. So, with very much dedication, I gave the dildo a blowjob from hell. A few minutes of this passed and my anticipation was mounting.

Jerry got to his knees, still positioned between my legs, and took the dildo from me. He began to lick and drool on the dildo while massaging his hard cock. I whined to him that I wanted him inside of me now! He only smiled. What a tease!

Then he took the dildo from his mouth and positioned it at my ass. I immediately began squirming and rotating my hips. He placed his hand on my cock and rubbed my balls and my perianal area with his thumb. His touch was driving me wild and I pulled my knees up further. When I felt the head of the dildo at the opening of my ass, I couldn’t take it any more. I told Jerry to fuck my ass.

He started to push the head of the dildo inside me. I was so excited, I didn’t need any tenderness, and I wanted to be fucked!

“Yes, yes, fuck me!” I whispered.

Jerry began to rotate the dildo and push it inside of me. I don’t know how much he got inside, but I felt filled. Then he pulled it back out and pushed inside again. In a few minutes, he was fucking me hard with the dildo. My cock was leaking on my stomach. I was pleading for him to take the dildo out and fuck me with his cock.

I got to the point that I exploded onto my stomach. I came in explosions and kept cumming. Jerry used his hand to rub the cum into the skin of my stomach. Then he took the dildo out of me and positioned himself at my ass.

He rubbed the head of his hard cock on my ass and then shoved himself inside of me. It was so quick I didn’t have anytime to think. He just began fucking me hard and deep. I’m not one for cuming and then fucking again right away. But the sight of me wearing a garter belt and stockings and being fucked by a guy wearing the same thing got me hot again right away.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down to me. He stopped thrusting for a brief minute so we could kiss. Then he put his arms down at my sides, hooking my legs and began fucking again.

It only took a few minutes for Jerry to come. But when he did, so did I, again! He filled my ass with his sweet, white juice. Each time he pulled out, I could feel the sperm run down the back of my ass! I loved this so much.

Jerry got off of me and licked the cum from my stomach and my cock. He sucked me dry and licked me clean.

We fell asleep with him behind me, his flaccid cock at my ass and his arm around me. I knew that when we woke up, he’d be in the perfect position to enter me again.

But, that’s another story.

12