A Valentine Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn paused and looked meaningfully at Sarah. Sarah simply returned her stare.

"Janine introduced me to Walters and the club Alexandro. We staged the whole thing. We hired Sean to act dead. Janine assured me she could suck some cocks around the station and get a crime scene staged with the fake arrow. The scene at Club Alexandro was geared to get you both turned on by the stripper we hired and hopefully into each other's arms. We thought you would buy into the Cupid thing. Now it's your turn Alan, how did you blow our cover?"

Alan put his coffee down.

"Carolyn, I'm a detective. I didn't turn off the videos where you wanted me to. I just muted the volume but kept my eye on the crowd in the surveillance shots. I recognized you and Janine arm in arm in the back. You can't fool me so easily."

"But didn't you want to be fooled? Didn't you want to believe in Cupid?"

"I think Sarah did."

"That's not fair, Alan. But wait. Carolyn, do I understand you correctly? You WANT me to be with Alan?"

"Yes. Janine was hurt at first, but she understood. I decided you were the woman with whom both Alan and I could connect. We love each other dearly, but need some excitement in our sex lives. I apologize. I've no right to infringe upon your feelings like this. I was hoping things would flow along naturally.

"Oh Alan." Carolyn sighed moving off the couch and getting on her knees in front of her husband, "couldn't you have let your feelings get ahead of your head just this once? I wanted this to be a special Valentine's day, I wanted you to enjoy another woman. Wouldn't you like that?"

Alan stood up, gently pushing Carolyn aside. Then he turned to Sarah.

"Sarah, I'm confused. I'm really out of my element. I need your help partner."

That's when Sarah made up her mind, when he called her 'partner'. She stood up and gave Alan a hug. After the hug, she kissed his cheek then lightly his lips, but she pulled away.

She pulled away and went over to Carolyn who remained half on the rug, half on the sofa. There the kisses were more intense. The two women embraced and made out until they were rolling half naked on the floor.

"Should we take this to the bedroom,"Alan spoke up, making his presence known. And so they did. Within minutes clothes were shed and the passions of three horny friends came to the fore. Alan's large erection penetrated Carolyn and Sarah interchangeably.

At one point Sarah had his cock in her mouth and smiled up at him with a warmth that spread into the depths of his heart. He ejaculated into her throat.

Later, when Sarah and Carolyn were 69ing, Alan snuggled up to his wife, kissed her deeply and shared with her in eating Sarah's pungent twat.

When Sarah presented herself for Alan's attentions, he was overwhelmed by a combination of pure desire and emotional profundity. He placed his penis at her vulva and watched as if in slow motion as he penetrated his partner's body. Sarah let him fuck her slowly for a few moments, but then demanded a more committed style and their fucking became hard and fast. Carolyn urgently pounded her own pussy watching her husband fuck his co-worker. The three of them climaxed together.

They took a break for dinner. Sarah wore Alan's shirt in lieu of pajamas. Some discussion was bantered about regarding where this new relationship would go. But none of them wanted to ruin the spontaneity by raising serious issues. Sarah, for her part, knew there was no going back.

Now Sarah sat on the toilet thinking of what to do and where to go. They had returned to the bedroom after dinner and begun another sex session with the added assistance of dildos and pornography. Alan proved himself a worthy stud, much as Carolyn had promised, but soon they were asleep, exhausted.

Sarah exited the loo, and began to get dressed. When her cell phone fell from her pants pocket, she noted that it wasn't even 11:00 pm yet. She knew what she had to do. It was only fair. After all she'd plotted to get Alan and Sara together, she owed her -- not just a call, but a visit. Maybe this was the way it was supposed to be. After all, Alan had his Carolyn.

Sarah dialed.

"Hi kiddo, it's me..... Yeah, we fucked is was great... I wish you were here too, but I want to come over now.... yeah come and come.... Will you be my Valentine, Janine?"

12