A Very Merry Christmas Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I lifted my gaze to the ceiling and let out a long sigh. "Damn." I muttered to myself. "Maybe I should go to bed after all."

"You need a refill?" I heard Chrissie ask with a chuckle.

I looked down from the ceiling and realized that she had gotten up and was standing right in front of me with the pitcher in her hand. As I was about to decline her offer of a refill she leaned over and topped off my glass. The soft fabric of her nightgown fell away once more as she leaned in to top off my glass and I got another clear close up view of her flawless breasts and rosy colored nipples.

The view down her gown afforded me a view of a broad expanse of alabaster skin from the curve of her shoulder to the lace of her light blue colored bikini panties. As I stared at her exposed body, her skin took on a slight flush and I could swear that gooseflesh appeared on the velvet skin of her lovely boobs. Maybe it was the chill of the room, maybe it wasn't.

The world could have exploded at that moment and I wouldn't have noticed. Like any truly dirty old man my entire attention was focused on Chrissie's seemingly perfect skin and swaying breasts. I watched enthralled as her breasts jiggled with the movement of her arms as she poured my drink. The jiggle snapped me back to reality and I looked up to gaze into the deep blue of her amused eyes.

Chrissie gazed teasingly back at me and her lips spread in a broad grin. Slowly she straightened up and turned to place the pitcher back on the coffee table. As she turned the afghan fell from her shoulders and she had to bend over to pick it up.

She slowly bowed to grab the blanket from the floor and I was only a few inches removed from Chrissies shapely ass. It might have been my inebriated state but I could have sworn that she held the pose an awfully long time, and maybe even swayed theatrically before me. Of course it might have been me that swayed though, after all I was a bit tipsy and a lot tired.

Chrissie slowly picked the afghan from the floor and slowly wrapped it around her body. "How about you taking me out on the town? I need some excitement tonight, maybe a little dancing or something." She said as she pulled the afghan tight around her body and turned back toward me. "Please, please, please, please, I promise I'll be good." She begged with a little girls pout.

"Sorry baby." I stated slowly. "I'm just too fucking tired for that right now. Anything that is going to happen will have to happen here or not at all." I yawned widely and leaned back in the chair.

"Some boyfriend you are. But I guess I'll have to live with it." Chrissie declared teasingly.

"Didn't know that I was your boyfriend." I said stifling another yawn.

"One of many." She said coyly. "That is if you want to be one." She chuckled as she turned toward the couch.

"Sure, might be fun. You can be my best girl and I'll be your boyfriend. What do you have in mind?" I said quietly but not without interest.

She stopped and seemed deep in thought for a moment and then responded, "How about a little dancing?"

"Sure." I replied groggily. "But only here, I'm not going anywhere right now." I added quickly.

Chrissie turned and walked to the stereo. She turned on the FM and a soft rock station came on. There was a soft ballad playing and she began to sway with the music. I watched as she let the afghan slide slowly from her shoulders and then tossed it casually onto the couch. Then she turned toward me and opened her arms wide in invitation.

I pushed myself out of the chair and staggered into Chrissies open arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled her lithe body tight against mine and leaned her head against my shoulder. I felt her breath on the short hairs of my neck and sensed my skin prickle with goose flesh.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her even tighter against me. Our thighs rubbed against each other as we slowly moved to the warm rhythms of the romantic tune playing on the radio. I felt my pulse rise and could have sworn that I heard Chrissie sigh softly as my hands caressed the soft flesh of her firm back.

My still rock hard shaft rubbed against her crotch as we swayed to the music. I know she had to feel it press against the silken fabric of her gown and rub against the hot skin of her stomach just above her mons veneris.

My hands slowly coursed over Chrissies soft flesh, slowly and sensually massaging the firm flesh of her back. My hands sliding down the velvet skin until I held the soft flesh of her firm buttocks in my calloused grasp.

I slightly bent my knees to bring my rigid member into contact with the searing warmth of her cunt and slowly pulled her body closer to mine. I felt the warmth of her breath on my neck continue and its cadence seemed to increase with our bodies contact, And I knew that her body seemed to rub against mine more insistently with the added contact.

I gently caressed the soft flesh of her ass, pulling her crotch tight against mine. Chrissie gently moaned, "Ummmmm." And gently kissed the sensitive skin of my neck.

Chrissie's moan should have spurred me on to greater heights of sensual massage, but what it actually did was make me aware of whom I was holding and caused me to pull my hands away from the tactile delights of Chrissies lovely ass.

Chrissie kissed me lightly on the neck; I felt her tongue burn the skin of my neck and then the sharp pain as she lightly bit me. She slowly ground her crotch against mine, pushing her hot cunt tight against my ragingly hard cock.

She pulled her hand from my neck and ran it down my right arm until it rested on my right hand. She slowly pushed my unresisting hand back down until it rested on the cheek of her butt. "Go ahead Johnny boy. I think it'll be all right this one time. After all I am your best girl friend, right?"

"Mmmm yeah, my very best." I growled as I gently cupped her firm ass once more in my eager hand.

I pulled her crotch closer against mine as we danced. I could hear her breath coming in rapid gasps as I rubbed my dick against the warmth of her cunt. The heat of her arousal was easy to sense through the thin fabric of her clothing. I could even smell the scent of her sex as we danced.

I kissed her cheek softly and she raised her lips to mine. Her lips touched mine and our mouths melted into one squirming mass.

I thrust my tongue between her lips and pushed into her mouth. She tasted of margarita, sweet and pungent. Our tongues moved against each other and she pushed her tongue hard against mine and forced it into my mouth where I sucked on it avidly.

Her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me even closer as she hungrily raped my mouth with her frenzied tongue. "Mmmmmph, ummmmm, ummmmm, ungh." She grunted into my mouth as we kissed violently.

I pulled Chrissie as tight against me as I could manage. Our kiss was violent with repressed passion as we ground our bodies together.

My rock hard cock rubbed against her warm moist cunt. The sensation of our contact caused my cock to throb with increasing insistency until I couldn't hold back anymore and I exploded into my underwear.

Chrissie pulled her lips from mine and buried her face in the crux of my neck. "Unnnngh, unnnngh, uuuuunph!" she grunted softly into my skin as I felt the muscles of her ass flex and her body quiver against me. She quaked for a minute or more as she convulsed in a massive orgasm before she went limp in my arms. I held her for a minute her lips wet against my skin and then she pulled back and said, "Whew! No more slow dancing. It's too dangerous."

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say baby." I breathlessly but reluctantly agreed. Then I said as I stepped away from our warm embrace, "I need to clean up. I feel all sticky from the run." I lied and walked quickly bedroom and its adjoining bathroom where I frantically stripped off my clothes and wiped the semen from my legs.

"I hope Chrissie didn't realize what happened." I thought to myself and then promptly laughed. I hadn't cum in my pants like that since I was in high school. "I need to get laid more often." I thought to myself as I began to remove my cum filled pants.

I pulled my clothes off and tossed them into the hamper. Then I walked into the adjoining bathroom and ran a nice warm shower. I stepped into the shower and carefully washed my legs and genitals free of semen. Then I washed my hair and rinsed my body down well.

I looked into the mirror as I toweled dry and realized that I needed a shave and broke out the electric shaver. It buzzed soothingly as I removed the two days stubble from my face. After splashing on some after-shave I walked back into my bedroom, pulled a pair of boxers out of my drawer and pulled them on. "I like jockeys better." I heard Chrissie's voice from behind me.

I must have jumped a mile because Chrissie chuckle softly. I turned and saw her standing in the door holding two drinks. She extended the hand with my drink in it and said, "Here, this'll steady your nerves."

I stepped toward her and took the proffered drink. I guess that unconsciously at the same time I must have tried to cover up the evidence of my rapidly hardening cock. "Don't worry." She said, "I've seen men naked more times than I can count." Chrissie slurred dismissively.

I thought about that for a second, put the glass down on the nightstand, turned around and started to pull my boxers off, "You like jockeys do you? Well, I'll just change then."

"Oh shit, I was just kidding!" She exclaimed as she started to turn away.

"Getting shy on me, huh baby?" I said as I tossed the still warm boxers at her. She caught them in her free hand and turned to toss them at me just in time to see me lean over and get a pair of jockey shorts out of the drawer. I watched her face in the mirror as I bent over, slipped the jockeys on, and pulled the underwear mostly up.

Her gaze seemed to be riveted to my muscular ass as I slowly straightened up. I knew that my semi rigid dick must have been clearly visible to her in the mirror. I watched her expression reflected in the mirror, her eyes were wide with desire and she nervously licked her lips.

I brought the waistband to a point just below my genitals and held the pose for a few seconds. Chrissie lifted her drink to her lips and took a quick sip. Her hand seemed to shake a little as she lowered the glass to waist level once more and her face was flushed with more than the effects of the alcohol.

With the waistband of the shorts touching the sack of my balls I turned slowly around. I kept my semi rigid cock extended over the top of my jockeys, an open invitation for sexual action. I was horny as hell right now and wanted to have sex with Chrissie in the worst way. I was hoping that Chrissie would reciprocate my desire.

Chrissie's gaze didn't flinch one bit as my rapidly hardening meat came into full view. I stroked my penis lightly as I commenced tucking it away. I watched as Chrissie inhaled deeply, lifted her drink to her lips where she shakily took a sip, and then as she lowered the glass once more to breast level nervously lick her lips.

I smirked inwardly as I watched Chrissies spellbound expression. My own breath was coming raggedly and a flush of desire swept over my body. I stood motionless for a minute or more and then I pulled the tidy-whities over my eight-inch semi rigid cock.

I slowly tucked my obstinate dick inside my jockeys, snapped the elastic waistband against my stomach. I watched Chrissie intently as I slowly reached down and adjusted the cup of the shorts around my balls and patted the ever-increasing bulge in my underwear.

Chrissie stood motionless, staring at the growing bulge in my shorts. She nervously licked her lips, and took a brief sip from her drink before finally ripping her gaze away from my now very rigid cock.

Chrissie shook her head to clear her mind, spun briskly away and headed rapidly down the hall saying over her shoulder, "Come on out to the living room so that we can talk."

"We can talk here." I chuckled.

"No we can't." She stated emphatically.

I grabbed my drink and sauntered casually into the living room. I stood there for a moment, raising my drink to my lips before I sat down in my usual chair across from her.

Chrissie was sitting on the couch, her legs folded up on the cushion, her drink in her hand. "Why are you sitting all the way over there?" She asked as she reached out and patted the couch next to her. "Come over here with me so we can talk."

"Ok sweetie." I replied and rose from my chair and walked across the room to the couch.

I sat down on the couch and slid up close to her. Chrissie put her arm through mine and leaned in close to me placing her head on my shoulder. "Doesn't this feel good?" She slurred as she pulled herself closer to me.

"Yeah, it feels real good." I agreed. And it did. With Chrissies arm through mine she was holding my arm tight against the firm yet soft flesh of her lovely breasts. I sipped at my drink, as my dick got progressively harder.

Chrissie sipped her drink too and each movement of her body served to rub her soft mammary against my arm. I watched her face and she seemed to be staring fixedly at the bulge of my rising manhood in my jockeys. Chrissies breath came raggedly and I watched as her nipples strained against the sheer fabric of her nightgown.

She lifted her chin and said warmly, "Thanks for the dance cowboy." Then she placed a warm kiss on my cheek.

"No problem little lady." I drawled in response.

Chrissie nestled her head against my shoulder and put her glass on the end table. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, the warmth of our bodies filling the void in the conversation. Our ragged breathing was the punctuation in our unspoken conversation. I idly ran my fingers over her soft thigh. The texture of her nightgown between her skin and mine felt like silk beneath my calloused fingertips.

Chrissie idly ran her free hand over the hair on my forearm. The tender stroking of her finger tips a gentle tickle on my skin.

Suddenly she lifted her cheek from my skin and said, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." Then she released my arm, leaned to the side and reached between the arm of the couch and the end table. When her hand reappeared it held a bright red sack with a bow on it. "I got this for you. Merry Christmas." She said with a grin as she plopped it on my lap.

I was speechless as I looked at my improbable gift. "Well open it." She said perfunctorily.

I pulled the bag open and reached inside. I found a bottle and pulled it out. "I got you a little Irish Cream for your morning coffee. I hope you like it." Chrissie said with a smile.

"Great!" I exclaimed, "Thanks a lot."

"Sure, my pleasure." She said brightly. "You've been really good to me since I got out of the Army. I just want you to know how much I appreciate all you've done." She paused for a second and then tumbled on, "I know that I'm not the easiest person to live with and I want you to know that I appreciate how you've put up with me and all."

"No problem." I said uncomfortably as I tried to figure out a way to explain that I hadn't gotten her anything.

"Don't worry if you didn't get me anything." She rushed on. "Just having a roof over my head in gift enough."

It was then that I remembered a box catching dust on the shelf of the closet in my office. It was a gift that I'd gotten for my ex-wife on the last run before she left me. I tried to get her a gift from every one of my trips, I guess to make up for my never being home. This trip I had picked up something for her in Seattle and brought it home only to find an empty house and a note.

She had taken off with all the other Christmas gifts I had gotten her that year when she left. I guess she figured that she deserved them even if she was dumping me. Anyway, I had kept that one gift, a medium box in green wrapping paper, and tossed it on the shelf in the office. I didn't know what was in the box, some clothing I think, but I figured a gift was a gift, and Chrissie deserved it more than the dust bunnies in my closet.

"Sure, I got you something." I said quickly. "I stashed it in my office so you wouldn't find it." I finished as I disengaged my arm from hers and rose reluctantly from the couch.

I strode the few steps down the hall to my office. I opened the door, turned on the light, and walked to the closet. When I opened the door I was relieved to see that the green package was still on the shelf where I left it two years ago.

I lifted the box from the shelf and blew off the dust before gently shaking it. There was no rattling sound so I figured that it must be a sweater or something. If it was clothing then I was lucky because Chrissie was just about the same size as my ex. I checked the box for labels and finding none I stepped to the desk, slapped on a blank address label, grabbed a pen and wrote, 'To Chrissie with love' And signed it 'John'.

I walked out the door and returned to the living room. With a toothy grin on my face I handed the box to Chrissie and said, "I hope it fits and you like it."

"Thanks!" She gushed as she reached for the box. "I'm sure I'll love it." She giggled as she tore at the wrapping paper with child like abandon.

She finally got all of the paper off and lifted the top of the box, "Oh, I love it!" she squealed with glee.

I tried to look into the box but Chrissie quickly closed the top up before I could see anything. She seemed to like the present and I would have liked to have an inkling of what I gave her.

"Well try it on." I said helpfully hoping that she would pull it out so that I could see it.

"Ok." She gushed and she promptly jumped up from the couch and ran down the hall to the main bathroom.

I watched her retreating form with definite admiration until it was out of sight down the hallway. Then I turned my attention back to my drink and awaited her return.

I didn't really know what was in the box that I had given her but she was taking forever with whatever was. I drank slowly from my glass and after a short while got really bored so I picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

I kept the sound off on the television and watched the video while enjoying the music from the oldies station on the stereo. The soothing sound of the soft rock brought back memories of my misspent youth when things at least appeared simpler.

There wasn't much on the tube tonight, so I aimlessly surfed the stations hoping that something would grab my interest. Nothing did so I ended up watching an infomercial about making a fortune doing nothing for a few minutes.

"Close your eyes." Chrissie called from the bathroom.

"Why?" I asked, somewhat perturbed.

"Don't ask, just do it." She ordered.

"OK, OK!" I responded and hit the power button for the TV before closing my eyes.

"Well, I guess it wasn't a pair of Birkenstocks." I thought to myself.

I settled back on the couch and waited. In a matter of seconds I heard scraping of something on the carpet and the soft swish of silk. The faint aroma of perfume followed this from close range.

"Ok, open your eyes." Chrissie said from directly in front of me.

On cue I opened my eyes and involuntarily gasped at the vision in front of me. I blinked my eyes in disbelief and gasped, "Damn!"

Chrissie stood facing me, her hands clasped demurely in front of her. She was wearing seductive looking lingerie, all red with soft white fur for trim. My eyes started at about knee level and traveled up.

Her legs were encased in red lace stockings with a small gap of skin between the top of her stockings and the crotch of what appeared to be a sheer red thong topped with a thin band of soft white fur.

Above that was a long sleeved top and that was almost transparent. The collar and cuffs of the sleeves were trimmed with white fur. The top or gown was held together at the collar by two thin strings that Chrissie had tied into a bow. Two white balls dangled from strings and hung down enticingly between her breasts almost to her exposed navel.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers